Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] FBI Kavanaugh-Blasey Ford Investigation tarot reading

Blue
(@blue)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

I wanted to try and get some insight into what this investigation will uncover, if anything. Unfortunately it will not be made public so we will never know. We might only guess if some of the senators choose not to vote for Kavanaugh. So I thought I'd do a tarot reading on it. As it's prediction I hope this is the right forum to put it in. I'll try and summarise the main points as best I can in order to keep the post brief ( and not bore you lol).  I don't claim to be right, I can only go with what I saw and felt through the cards. If anyone else has done the same it would be great to hear your insights too. 

Challenges/obstacles to the investigation - moving forces (not stoppable), Ying Yang (light and dark/opposing forces), Many voices or too many voices (or people?), conflict.

3 cards related to what the investigation would find regarding Blasey Ford:

card 1 - clarity, vivid colour when looking back, her being adamant and confident about her truth (so they may not find anything to suggest she's lying)

card 2 - Breakthrough, could either a breakthrough for her, or for the investigation. The breakthrough gives joy.

card 3 - pieces of the puzzle coming together or the 'missing piece' of a puzzle being found, to result in a complete picture.

3 cards related to what the investigation would find regarding Kavanaugh:

card 1 - eyes are closed, inward looking, a blockage, being closed down. Strangely I was drawn to the nose area of the character in the card image. Very odd - could it mean they find some indication of drug use? I would think it unlikely as apparently he's had background checks before, so if there was surely it would already have come to light?

card 2 - a traveller on a path which forks in the road, hard slog, can't see clearly as it's very foggy, misty. Not sure if these means something will be hidden from the investigation by Kavanaugh or others.

card 3 - someone/something being locked out, a padlock, exclusion. I don't know if this again means something will try to be hidden (but is found out by the investigation?) or if it refers to Kavanaugh himself. At one point I had the weird thought that maybe something happened to him as a child (abuse). Why that popped in my head I'm not sure (Zen Osho 'Outsider' card).

I pulled two clarifying cards:

clarifier for card 2 above: the imagery made me feel like someone was being trapped, couldn't get out of something. This could relate to the feeling of not being able to see due to mist and foggyness.

clarifier for card 3 above: trying to hold on to what he has, trying to hide something. This fits with the padlock and feeling of locking things away.

Thinking maybe he's trying to hide something I pulled two cards to see what that might be:

these cards seems to say to me he has something they haven't or has the upper hand in something. There was also a woman hiding her face, not wanting to be seen, trying to stay hidden. Could there be someone who's testimony could hurt Kavanaugh that he's aware of that he's trying to keep out of this, or that she herself is trying to stay out of it?

There were two cards representing anything else that the investigation might find:

card 1 - conveyed someone older or wiser communicating in a gently friendly way with  a grasshopper which seemed  delicate/fragile in comparison. I thought maybe this indicates the investigators talking to other victims who come forward?

card 2 - the wolf wearing a lambs skin , wolf in sheep's clothing, innocent lambs around which are oblivious to this. Maybe they find things which indicate to the investigation that Kavanaugh is not the man he portrays himself to be.

I thought it interesting that the cards representing what they find regarding Blasey-Ford all suggest uncovering (whether truth or information) but the ones for Kavanaugh all suggested hidden things, or things being hidden.

Whatever happens I just hope they get the truth as best they can and that whatever is reported is fairly judged and taken on board by the senate committee. We'll never truly know unless something is leaked.

Sorry for the long post, I really did try and keep it as short as possible.

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

I wonder if the clarifier card has to do with mark judge - if he tells the truth he exposes himself to be in all likelihood a gang rapist and open to potential prosecution but at least career and personal scorn.

That woman's face might be his wife who probably knows a lot more but of course risks losing a lot if she exposes it. 

sadly i dont expect the fbi investigation to reveal enough to sway gop senators- if they weren't moved by what we've already seen, how could anything change their minds?

SDJ, Jeanne Mayell, SDJ and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Interesting.  I noted something about his nose during the hearing.  He kept snorting and crinkling it.  It was distracting.  I thought at the time, does he have a cocaine /drug problem.?      I wonder if the nose image you got was saying he was a liar, a Pinocchio.

ReplyQuote
 Blue
(@blue)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Interesting thought about Pinnochio Louvre. I didn't get anything specific, just kept focusing on his nose.

ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: Lovendures

Interesting.  I noted something about his nose during the hearing.  He kept snorting and crinkling it.  It was distracting.  I thought at the time, does he have a cocaine /drug problem.?      I wonder if the nose image you got was saying he was a liar, a Pinocchio.

Blue, great reading.  Thank you for sharing it.  Let's hope that the "wolf in sheep's clothing" doesn't turn out to be Trump using the FBI findings to further smear Dr. Ford.

A couple of thoughts on loveendures post above:

According to psychological research, when one is lying, the body can sometimes send out histamines, which can make your nose run.   One "tell" of liars is touching the  nose or wiping the nose when responding to questions.   (I wonder if this is where the Pinnochio story got started!)

Also, remember Kavanaugh's calendar that noted on one date he was going over to PJs for "skis".   Yes, that *could* be short for Brewskis, but according to a couple of slang dictionaries, it also can refer to snorting cocaine.  

Maybe Kavanaugh was doing something much less innocent than "a few beers with friends" back in high school?  That would be far harder for him to explain away as "just innocent stuff."

In any case, it makes perfect sense to me that Blue felt herself drawn to the nose on the card.   

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

If you saw Saturday Night Live last night, Matt Damon  really played up the nose snorting.  Skis could mean cocaine?  Who knew?   I didn't know any of the other slag in his calendar either. 

During the 60 minutes interview with Flake tonight, this was interesting. 

Scott Pelley: If Judge Kavanaugh is shown to have lied to the committee, the nomination is over?

Sen. Flake and Sen. Coons: Oh, yes. I would think so.

I hope Flake will see and act on his lies.

ReplyQuote
(@tag22)
Prominent Member Registered

Posted by: RosieHeart
Posted by: Lovendures

Blue, great reading.  Thank you for sharing it.  Let's hope that the "wolf in sheep's clothing" doesn't turn out to be Trump using the FBI findings to further smear Dr. Ford.

A couple of thoughts on loveendures post above:

According to psychological research, when one is lying, the body can sometimes send out histamines, which can make your nose run.   One "tell" of liars is touching the  nose or wiping the nose when responding to questions.   (I wonder if this is where the Pinnochio story got started!)

Also, remember Kavanaugh's calendar that noted on one date he was going over to PJs for "skis".   Yes, that *could* be short for Brewskis, but according to a couple of slang dictionaries, it also can refer to snorting cocaine.  

Maybe Kavanaugh was doing something much less innocent than "a few beers with friends" back in high school?  That would be far harder for him to explain away as "just innocent stuff."

In any case, it makes perfect sense to me that Blue felt herself drawn to the nose on the card.   

During the presidential campaign, does everyone remember Trump continuously sniffing during a debate with Hillary?  I recalled that after watching clips of Kavanaugh.

TriciaCT, Lovendures, RosieHeart and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marley)
Estimable Member Registered

Lesson learned about Tarot: do not let my desires get in the way of what the cards are trying to tell me. Corollary to that lesson: do not interpret the cards beyond the question asked. With regard to this whole Kavanaugh mess, my question when I threw the cards was: How were Sen. Jeff Flake and Boof Kavanaugh feeling as they were going into the final votes? I think I did a decent job of describing those feelings (Jeff: conflicted, Boof: something isn't right, gnawing fear or anxiety). My mistake was in extrapolating those descriptions into a prediction about how the votes would actually go. I still think my interpretations of their feelings are correct and that those feelings will carry through to the future.
     Conclusion: Tarot is fascinating and well worth learning! (I'm also finding Lenormand to be a valuable tool.)

P. S. For anyone interested, I posted my original reading under the "Bart Kavanaugh Supreme Court Nominee" topic. It's on the eighth page in. It didn't get any reactions, which is just as well. ?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks, Marley.  We learn the most by revisiting old readings that were wrong. I made a huge blunder with the 2016 election and wrote about lessons learned.   https://www.jeannemayell.com/lessons-from-a-wrong-prediction/

Marley and Marley reacted
ReplyQuote
(@numerologist)
Noble Member Registered

During my meditation this morning, I asked my guides why Kavanaugh was confirmed when I had receive so many messages to the contrary. The messages I got said it was time for the feminine to FULLY rise up and take back their power. This 11/2 year I mentioned in another post is proof that- TRUTH- is important- but mainly it's the time for women to take back the power of their TRUTH-  which is that the feminine will no longer be dominated and held back by the masculine. (11/2 is also a feminine number) We have men like trump and mcconell who are desperate in trying to hold onto this power they currently wield over women, minorities and gays. The message further said there still wasn't enough opposition to the republicons, so the Kavanaugh 'loss' will further gin-up the base and empower women and Democrats to vote in the fall. And it's really going to be a huge battle because the republicons have done NOTHING to prevent Russian interference in the election booths, and voter suppression. Thus the Democrats really need to have more votes than normally necessary in order to take back the Senate and Congress.

BlueBelle, Marley, mariad and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you, numerologist.  I resonate with your thoughts.  I love your posts. 

I just posted a re-think of an old prediction in this thread. It lays out how much work there is to do, but doesn't mean to discourage, just to show where the collective is at headed through time.  We are the light workers.  We have our work cut out for us.

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/september-17-2018-predictions-just-september-october-for-now/paged/3/#post-7732

ReplyQuote
(@marley)
Estimable Member Registered

Jeanne, I read your analysis of your election predictions shortly after you wrote it. It came back to me today as I was thinking about what I missed with my interpretations. It was very helpful to me. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Share: