Wanting to practice...

Notifications
Clear all

Wanting to practice my Tarot some more

(@claire)
Honorable Member Registered

Thank You @snowbird and @jeanne-mayell!  I have been unusually focused on “following the money”.  Snowbird, I like that reading.  Here’s the last one I did for this.  I was tired. I don’t like to read the same question more than once a day.  Sometimes it feels like work, especially when I am challenged by the cards and have to look them up.  I’m using a Rider-Waite Deck I started with years ago.

What is happening with the SCOTUS decision about Trump’s money? 

Heart of the Matter.  The World.  We want to know.  Success, Good End, Achievement.

The Challenge.  10 of Pentacles. It’s not available for us to see.

Root Cause.  4 of Pentacles.  He’s hanging on tight to his secrets, money laundering, associations.

Recent Past, Knight of Swords.  Cocky Knight hiding truth, Destructive, Aggressive, Bully, Conflict, Combative.

Goals.  The Tower.  We want this shakedown drama to unfold.

Immediate Future.  Queen of Wands. Mature Woman (Women) taking Action.  Is this the women of the Supreme Court?

How we see the decision.  The Heirophant.  Supreme Court.

How others see it.  Six of Wands.  Parade, Triumph, Acclaim, Pride.  Finally.

Hopes and Fears.  Temperance.  (I am confused by this, or I am overthinking it.  Feel free to help.)

Final Outcome.  King of Wands. Justice Roberts?  Could he be the deciding vote on this decision?

i just hate speculation.  I pulled another card for clarity on the Final Outcome from my other deck.  (Also Rider-Waite.  I am a little boring, but it’s like an old friend from grade school.)

Clarity:  Three of Swords.  It seems this King doesn’t want to be in this position.  He will do the right thing however, so we can see clearly to the heart of problem.

The knights challenge me.

Does anyone else have input?  

PamP, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

@dhyanaji, blessings to you too. Mary Trump did cross my mind and I think the Queen of Cups fits her to a tee. Maybe I overreached it trying to restrict the cards to the issue of the Supreme Court decision. Regardless, the truth is coming out, and not only because of, and maybe in spite of, the SCOTUS decision.

PamP, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@claire)
Honorable Member Registered

@snowbird, I think your first impression of the Page is probably correct.  Sometimes when I look at the cards, the answer seems so obvious.  I don’t know if you overthink things, but I know I do. @dhyanaji, I suspect you are right and that information from Mary will play right into what we hear when the money trail is revealed.  It feels like there is ozone in the air, and I expect lightning from The Tower any day!  I want to see all those roads that lead to Russia.

PamP, CC21, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne, I used a Burke-Caselli deck that I've carried around for 15 years. @claire, great reading. I usually see Temperance as Balance, so good for a court decision. Regarding knights, I agree they can be tough. Maybe your knight of swords in the past position, instead of hiding the truth, represents the harsh truth coming out.

PamP, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Hi community!

I pulled up cards (Rider Waite) asking about 4 years from now, in 2024. I asked what will it be like ...

In the U.S.? 6 of cups

In the world? Knight of cups

For Trump? 3 of swords

For Trump's family? 5 of wands

Interpretations:

6 of cups for the U.S. indicates people will come together in friendship and be more civil towards each other. We will help one another by offering a cup of cheer and making sure we share what we have with those who may find themselves in need. We'll be feeling a bit of nostalgia, wanting to revive the best of what we've experienced in the past while making sure we don't ever bring back the worst. Compared to now, it will be a time of greater joy, peace of mind, and genuinely good intentions, coupled with the bittersweet sense of loss of innocence that comes from wisdom gained.

Knight of cups for the world indicates a cup of opportunity being offered to the world. Here is your chance, world, to come together and work for the greater good. Will you take that chance? Many courageously will, rolling up their sleeves to trudge forward and do what must be done to reduce global warming, protect plant and animal species, and protect ourselves. Individuals and communities globally will feel united in causes to help our planet and its inhabitants. People around the world will continue to work towards balance, justice, ecology, and implementing systems that are kinder to Earth and better for people and all life forms. We will make use of our imagination and creativity to co-create a world of greater beauty, fairness, and sustainability.

3 of swords for Trump represents heartache. Things will not have gone for him the way he had hoped they would. He is brokenhearted, in a heartless sort of way, all his dreams crushed, with fame, power, self-glory, and fortune having slipped through his fingers and evaporated into nothingness. 

5 of wands for Trump's family represents infighting and strife. The family members will be fighting against each other for whatever remains of the once large family fortune. They are not united; instead, they are in perpetual conflict, struggling to stay afloat and dodging enemies, both perceived and real.

Any other interpretations are most welcome!

PamP, Laynara, TriciaCT and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

@grace, I think you hit the nail on the head! And so may it be, at least for the collective.

PamP, TriciaCT, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell, do you have a suggestion for a Tarot timeline spread? Didn't find one among your 43. Thinking about throwing a spread for when T is departing.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@snowbird For that question I would use a few different spreads and compare my results.  Spread 1 below: Looks like Trump moves out of the WH in December, defeated and lose his mind or body by end of Feb.  I asked: How is Trump doing? I started with the last week of July (Monday) and pulled a card for each week going diagonally up in groups of four August - Nov, then on lower level, it goes Dec, Jan, Feb

Next week (last week of July):  He's looking ahead right now and optimistically gaging the mountain he has to climb.

August: A bad month. Starts out with little support, (upside down Abundance) gets worse the second week, but ends as a strong man. (The Emperor like Putin).

September He's doing well.  

October: Mixed success. 

November: the first week of November is a huge defeat. Later in the month he meets with people and tries to brow beat someone, perhaps it's Barr, to save him, perhaps delay or change Electoral College. It doesn't work. Buy the end of November he has lost.

December:  Planning to move.

January Very alone. (the Hermit) and by end of January he could be in a very bad mental and/or physical health.

February:  He looks broken, Melania looks strong. Click on the image to see Nov-Jan outcome.

Share, Lawrence, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

Wow. Awesome. 

FEBbby23, CC21, PamP and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@snowbird, you could do it with fewer cards if you just used one card for each month - six cards.

The first card (lower left) shows him planning his climb to reelection. The last card at the top of that staircase is the end of November and it is called Futility. He is defeated.  In the second lower level it begins with December and ends at the end of January with a man heading upwards towards the heavens reaching for the light. He's either in la-la land or worse. The upper left two cards final summing up -- the one on the left for Trump - Fortune card - bad luck Trump looking weak and falling apart, hanging on the side of the wheel with a woman riding on top; and the one to the right of it was about how Melania was feeling at the end of all of this -- Nine of Cups - Happiness.   I hope it ends out this way.  

lenor, FEBbby23, Enkasongwriter and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you again, @jeanne-mayell, for both the demo and for letting your cards speak on the next 6 months. I'll throw 6 cards and share what I got on this sub forum.

lenor, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@snowbird Any time you want a spread, just ask.  I've got million of them in my head. :-)

FEBbby23, Stargazer, Snowbird and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

OK, after @jeanne-mayell demonstrated how to do a time line spread, I just threw a few cards asking to see how the next 6 months will go for T. Using the Burke-Caselli deck.

August: Four of Wands. He is celebrating his nomination at the RNC.

September: Three of Cups. He still feels like he has something to celebrate.

October: Death. Something major is coming to an abrupt end.

November: Ten of Cups. The People of the US are celebrating the results of the election.

December: The Chariot. Change is coming very very fast.

January: Nine of Swords. He has high anxiety about returning to private life.

Comments appreciated! (I'm trying to upload a photo of the spread...it should be small enough but it doesn't seem to be happening.)

Stargazer, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@snowbird nice job!  I like the deck.  It is similar to what I got. I'd like to know if you were expecting it because of other readings.  The cards have a way of telling us what we are thinking so it's good not to know what others have gotten.

Question about the photo: In the photo the cards go right to left instead of left to right. Did you mean to throw them that way or did the photograph get reversed?  I can fix it if you wanted it to flip horizontally.

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell, I read them right to left, so August is on the right and all the cards are right side up. They display correctly for me when I click on the link.

I forgot to add, I pulled a Page of Cups as a clarifier card for the Death card, which I interpret as an offer or surprise news. Because of incriminating news, T is offered a deal to get him out just before the election. But alternatively and perhaps whimsically, T is removed from office because he is an idiot who talks to fish in a cup, LOL!

Vesta, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

Regarding any subconscious desires: although I asked my guides to reveal what was best for me to know, I confess my reading could be contaminated by hope. I think we are all prone to gravitate towards forums and websites that give us hope that the self destructive path of this administration will soon come to an end. 

FEBbby23, Vesta, Laynara and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@snowbird. I like that idea -- "contaminated by hope!"  I am glad you are contaminated by hope. lol.

FEBbby23, Stargazer, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: