Notifications
Clear all

Prophetic dreams and visions  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

(@pikake)
Estimable Member Registered
04/08/2020 8:36 pm  

@pamp I love it! A screenplay is in the offing? 

deetoo and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@lilinoe)
Eminent Member Registered
04/09/2020 8:09 pm  

I saw Angels dealing out tarot cards!

I came home from work yesterday afternoon and read some of the distressing news about the coronavirus and the inept and evil response to it by the liar-in-chief’s administration, as well as various hospital administrators. In order to calm myself down I went to the website of a spiritual organization that I belong to. The executive director had posted a message about the coronavirus, along with a prayer that I found very comforting. In part the prayer says “We pray for a greater awareness of your presence and ask for your assistance in understanding how each of us may be a channel of blessings to one another during this time.” 

After reading the prayer I was feeling much better and was sitting in my room in a contemplative and prayerful frame of mind. As I was sitting there I thought I felt the presence of my spirit guides. I then had the following vision. 

I saw a broom very vigorously sweeping a floor. The broom was being swept very hard and very fast, stirring up a lot of dust, and sweeping dirt out the door. I heard the words “Out, damned spot!” I then saw steps being built and a new foundation being poured. My feeling was the dirty old ways are being swept away and steps are being taken to build the foundation for a new tomorrow, a new era. As I was thinking about that, I saw Angels. As soon as I had a tear of recognition in my eye they started dealing out tarot cards; many, many, many tarot cards! They were dealing them out fast and furious. Someone recently titled a post in the forum “you get a tower card, and you get a tower card, and you get a tower card”. I think in reference to that I heard “you get a card, and you get a card, and you get a card”. At first I thought my vision of Angels dealing out tarot cards was a confirmation that we get Divine help when we give tarot readings. I still think that, and I am happy for the vision. Upon further reflection, I think the Angels were showing me that everyone gets a card (or cards) as they go through life. What kind of cards are they getting? Are they striving to “be a channel of blessings”?

The last part of my vision was a message to keep praying, pray for relief from the coronavirus, prayers do help.

PamP, Kateinpdx, CDeanne and 11 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/09/2020 9:35 pm  
Posted by: @lilinoe  

I then saw steps being built and a new foundation being poured.

I love your vision, so reassuring. I especially love the steps and new foundation. It reminds me of a vision I had of a steep cliff we'd be climbing to get up to a new plateau. We are rising to a new level.  It will take work but we are doing it. 

The brooms and the sweeping and the angels dealing cards is so fun!  That was @lovendures who started a thread, You get a Tower card and you get a Tower Card" to describe the crises  Trump's minions will be getting. After the Tower card, in which all is destroyed, comes the Star Card, in which we have renewal, hope, new life 

PamP, Kateinpdx, CDeanne and 10 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Estimable Member Registered
04/09/2020 11:15 pm  

I had an odd dream where I went to work (I work at a hospital) and one of the things I was asked to do was to help with printing off big sheets of money and cut them apart with one of those paper slicers.

So, I was thinking the government  (I work in an institution and the gov. is one) was going to keep printing out lots of money for the economy and/or the hospitals are going to be bailed out by the government since they are going millions of dollars in the hole. I'm sure our CEO would love to hear of my dream!

PamP, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Reputable Member Registered
04/09/2020 11:19 pm  

@lilinoe

Wonderful vision ... 💖

Even when I am (awkwardly)  channeling some archaic spirit that takes me by surprise, I am always reminded of all the Earth Angels that are tirelessly working for all of us.....

Here's one that I tune into everyday ....

MJ (@soulful revolution)

The Tarot is an incredible tool ...

My favorite card of all is The Ace of Cups ... 💛

PamP, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@goldstone)
Trusted Member
04/10/2020 11:26 am  

I'm not sure if this is wishful thinking or I have an inkling sense about the upcoming Easter. I was in a mindful state of trance when taking a shower, when I saw a vision. Three things. I saw the Cardinal giving out his sermons and blood pouring from the walls of the church and a man who is from fringes of society pointing his gun at the Cardinal. He pulled the trigger and no one is there to stop him as not a single soul is there during mass. Just the trigger man and the Cardinal.

I need to look through my visions and get some clarity through the tarot, but my senses say that something is about to happen in the weekend.

PamP liked
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Trusted Member Registered
04/10/2020 6:53 pm  

@lilinoe

Your post was so beautiful it almost made me cry. 

Thank you. 

PamP, Lilinoe and Laynara liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
04/10/2020 7:13 pm  

@lilinoe, beautiful vision!  Thank you for sharing.

PamP and Lilinoe liked
ReplyQuote
(@goldstone)
Trusted Member
04/10/2020 8:53 pm  

I've been thinking through my vision yesterday, analysing it and I think I know what is it about.

The blood of the wall is a representation of the victims that were affected by the said church. There's a lot of blood, which means countless of the number that suffer through their hands and Pell plays a good part in that.

Despite all his holy investments and preparation, no one is there watch the sermons. Which also means no is there to witness or mourn what is about to come next.

The trigger man who walks into the church and shot him. He's unkempt and terrifying to look at. His hair is red as a fire and lots of leather. He's a biker holding a gun and pulling the trigger. I think he symbolises death in personification. Edgar Cayce once told how he saw a nice boy with scissors. The boy said that he's death, much to Edgar's shock, before he continued that death can take many forms. I suppose he chose his form as an innocent child just to not terrifying Edgar.

The point is that I think Death is at Pell's doorstep and there's no one there to stop Death commiting his actions. Death's form as a terrifying biker with a gun represent force, Death will come into Pell's life in a spatacular fashion. Since it's a biker imagery, this kind of death that Pell is about to face will not be a comforting one.

Might not come in Easter, but Death is already there and has no intentions to let Pell to linger in our world nor allow him to go gently.

PamP, FEBbby23 and Laynara liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
04/21/2020 9:02 am  

I awaken today with the taste of last night's dreams still with me.

I dreamed I was working with Joe biden on his campaign. In the dream I was a young blond mail. I rented a Beach house to Joe & Jill and their blond headed young brood, 3-4  happy, rowdy children who were running about outside the house. (My man is a blond)(I am an older brunette)

Then I was myself again. I took a shower fully clothed, and over a long sleeved black dress a tunic materialized , black and white in the style of Keith Haring (I am an Artist) The water did not get me wet, but I felt refreshed and cleansed.

I spent time on the phone endorsing Joe Biden. Civic Minded and quiet strength & steely reserve. I was feeling Biden. I was feeling echoes of the tragedies and his steadfast resolve and how much he truly loves America. He is a good and decent man and I feel his energy rising. 

There was more to the dream but I am hoping i entered deep REM sleep. It was a happy feeling dream, a DECENT feeling, dignity restored. I am beginning to feel a timeline. Rowdychildren feels like a relieved congress..playing outside the House...feels like bipartisanship measures and Joe Biden definitely approaching the helm. A boat he will steer back to safety. Barack Obama's brilliant speech about his friend Joe Biden said it all. 

I was taught that a dream can be a fear or a wish. I think this might be a wish dream. I felt energy while dreaming and I feel it now. An optimism. I wanted Kamala Harris. But lately as I learn more about Joe Biden, the more I feel his decent , responsible presence. I am praying the assault charges are false, but I am not as psychic as say, Baba or Frank , so take this all with a grian of salt. It is rare that I dream anymore or remember my dreams. I used to dream very actively. I awoke tired from dreaming so much and in such detail. I am still a buzz with rising energy. 

deetoo, PamP, Lilinoe and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/24/2020 7:08 pm  

I'm updating all the hits for the Main Prediction page and I just can't get over this dream that Pam P posted on this site in the dream section on November 13, 2019.  She was dreaming this probably right when infected people from China were arriving in NYC and spreading the infection there. 

I was standing on the bank of a river that was near NYC. I was on my way there for some reason. On the opposite bank, there were two large stone dragons that resembled Asian dragons crouching near the ground. As the bus I was on passed the dragons woke up, and went into the water and headed towards the city, and as they swam it started snowing blood. That's when I woke up. I'm interpreting it as there will be some sort of attack on NYC or the northeast that will have an Asian country behind it."(PamP). Posted on 11/13/19. https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/16748/

deetoo, herondreams, PamP and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
04/24/2020 9:33 pm  

@jeanne-mayell

....." as they swam it started snowing blood... "

Too chillingly accurate! Wow......

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Lenor and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
05/05/2020 11:03 am  

@pikake Definitely not by me! I would definitely watch it. 

Pikake liked
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
05/05/2020 11:10 am  

@stargazer I wish it were just a bad dream!

ReplyQuote
(@lemain)
New Member Registered
05/05/2020 6:51 pm  

Hello everyone.  I am new to posting here but have been reading your forum for well over a year. 

When I was younger, on my 8th birthday, my Dad was late coming home from work.  I told my Mom something happened to my Dad, and of course she blew it off, I'm sure, to try to make herself feel better.  Turns out that he was rear-ended and his car was literally folded in half.  He walked in the door, limping, about 4 hours later.  He was fine, thankfully.

Then, in my 20's, I had a tingly feeling about one of my friends.  Told her to be careful driving that day.  She was involved in a rollover accident later that day and was fine.

Because of these incidences, and because of the emotions of others I can feel, (even through the TV!) I consider myself more of an Empath. 

However, lately, I have been experiencing dreams as well.  They latest one, the only one I can remember, is one of an open door.  In the dream, I discovered our front door to our apartment was left open...but my 3 dogs stayed inside and didn't escape.  I have done some research on this and it said that it represents a new opportunity.  Is this correct?  Should I be buying lottery tickets?  LOL

Two other items...

My husband had the same dream the same night, and within a few days we found out that the Lawsuit we were pursuing for medical malpractice wasn't going to happen.  That what we thought someone else was responsible for, after much research was a natural occurrence.

Also, a question: 

Because this has now switched to dreams, does this mean I am becoming more intuitive and start developing those skills?

Looking forward to your responses.

Jewels, Lenor, Baba and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Prominent Member Registered
05/07/2020 11:07 am  

@lemain

Welcome! I would say you are definitely intuitive (and everyone is - it's to a different extent in all of us). You have the same premonitions my mother used to have about one of us in the family and they always happened. I bet if you pursue it you would be able to do readings if you chose. I had a friend who was a psychic/medium and she helped "train" me (she told me I was intuitive which I didn't believe at the time) by calling me and asking me questions and I would ask her questions too. She would tell me later on if I was right.  Mediating and asking my spirit guides to reveal themselves was also one of the first things she told me to do even before that.  She also told me to write things down and keep a journal of my feelings.

Namaste!

Jewels, Laura F., FEBbby23 and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: