Notifications
Clear all

Prophetic dreams and visions  

Page 2 / 3
  RSS

(@leighh)
Active Member Registered
04/02/2020 9:17 pm  

I’m new here—thank you for letting me join. I’ll just get right to the point because I’m feeling pretty stressed. About 6 months ago I had the thought I would lose my husband to a pandemic disease. I didn’t think too much about it at the time. I have had many many experiences over my life when I have known something would happen and it does. My question is—does it have to be like this? Is there anything I can do to change the outcome even if this is the way it is supposed to happen? Should I tell him? He’s a firefighter. 

fmabon, Lenor, deetoo and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/03/2020 12:11 am  

@leighh I've known a lot of people who have premonitions of impending danger.  I understand how terrifying it is. I have gotten them too.  I want to say a few things.  Barring a chance to do a one on one private reading with you, my response is likely very rough and might not fit you, since I don't know you and do not have the bandwidth to "read" people in the forum, so please forgive me if it doesn't fit you.

First -- You said that you "have had many many experiences over your  life when you  have known something would happen and it does. "   I want to challenge that belief.  It is more likely that you remember the premonitions that did happen and have forgotten the many visions you've had that didn't come true. It's not that I'm saying you aren't psychic. Of course you are. I see that. And since I don't know you, I could be wrong. But usually that's the way the psyche works.  I've known many psychic people who get premonitions like that and they don't come true, at least not in the literal way they got it. 

Premonitions involving danger often are warnings, not destiny.  Your husband's risk in the pandemic is that he could be a first responder to someone with COVID who can't breathe. 

If that is true, then can you help him protect from getting COVID?  

Does he have preexisting conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma? He's not likely to die from COVID if he's healthy but he also should wear PPE if he is responding to COVID cases. 

There is also the possibility that your vision is a premonition of your fear, the fear you now feel in this pandemic because he is a first responder. We get visions, yes, and then we get it wrong in the way we interpret them. We even distort the vision in our memory as our minds try to make sense of what we envisioned. I'm not saying you @Leigh, are wrong. I don't know you, so I can't tell unless we do a one on one.

I would take the vision as a warning for him to reduce his risk factors. Wear PPE, take immune boosters, better diet, and perhaps you yourself know where his vulnerabilities are which again, might be why you got the premonition.

Marley, PamP, Lenor and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Estimable Member Registered
04/03/2020 12:40 am  

@leighh

It's my belief that whatever we see that comes true is revealed to us by Spirit for the Greatest and Highest Good. Sometimes that may be just the tiniest snippet of things. Unfortunately, our minds don't like to be "left hanging" so we tend to automatically fill in the blanks, usually with our own fears or desires. It's possible you were shown the pandemic and then your subconcious, wondering why, immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was a warning about your husband.  The thing is, if it were a warning, it would be for the Greatest and Highest Good and you would continue to get warnings and they would become increasingly insistent and specific.  I think you just need to trust your intuition and then let God and let go.

Marley, PamP, Lenor and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Noble Member Registered Registered
04/03/2020 5:50 am  

@leighh

Welcome to our forum! 

This is a challenging time for all of us especially sensitives who have had many intuitions over their lives and kept as a very quiet part of their lives for fear of sounding impulsive or crazy or needlessly scaring others away.

We all tend to have bad dreams here. I've had periods of my life when I'd have one every single night if my life as far back as 8 years old that i can remember but way before that according to my mom. I literally can't sleep but for an hour or two at a time.

The trick is (and its often a trick of our minds) learning what would really constitute as a dream and what are all our fears and anxieties coming to the surface of our awareness so we can look at them and learn to analyze what they represent to us in our worry thoughts dreams as out subconscious tries to help us get them all out and away.

We all have the same thoughts that become our superstitions. A lot of people here are in that category as we then try to make them fit predictions that we or other have thought or have said.

We're all so desperate to not be afraid to have our fears be explained to us by someone else so we can feel better about our world,  ourselves, and the actions of husbands. (I did NOT type husbands i swear to you.  I typed others. "Autocorrect" typed in husbands!)

To me that is spirit typing. Hahaha. So really look at that. There's a hidden truth popping out just for you from me!!!

I've have bad dreams..NOT premonitions about everyone i love over and over in my life. The things never happened so i learned to tell the difference between a wake up in the night heart stopping bad dream and the tiny voice of spirit saying "stay home today".

You can learn to do this too.  No one knows ourselves better than we do. We are being given (forced to) stay home now and learn to spend great deals of time with ourselves and our families. 

Use it well to grow and learn and listen to you. This is quite possibly one of the most teachable and valuable moments in all of our lives.

Learning to tell what part of ourselves  is really ourselves and what part are whispers of what we know as past lives is so important too. Often our biggest fears around fires or drowning or other traumatic ways to die (i can't breathe..i can't breathe of pure panic for example) comes from these almost genetically carried parts of our psyche  that cling to us like cytoplasmic gook from "Ghostbusters". Ha!

We can use our time up by watching tv or reading here or watching endless British dramas (my time users) or playing video games endlessly trying to relax (yeah right?  Ever notice  any of them being relaxed?) Or we can spend a half hour or a more in quiet meditative YOU time. Ask spirit questions as if you were your own very best oracle because you truly are. 

Love light and prayers to you from someone who's been there and gets it! Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. And repeat..day by day.

💜💜💜

PamP, Lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)
Trusted Member Registered
04/03/2020 11:06 am  

Hello my dear friends...it’s been awhile and I hope you’re all well. My mother is recovering from covid19 after getting from me. We both work at the school district here in our valley and it’s been a mess of politics during a time when I need her to focus on just getting better. She’s a tough cookie however. 
The dream I had last year appears to be taking place - I’m not sure where I posted it though. As I process this realization, I am filled with interesting words that keep popping into my ears right before I fall asleep. Two that have been making their appearance very loud and very often are: “Canda” in a woman’s voice - almost like a whisper increasing as it flies by my ear. And “Sandu” which is from a woman. 
No idea what this means but it makes me pop my eyes open real big and takes awhile to fall asleep. 
Anyone know what this means? 

PamP, Lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Timo
(@timo)
Eminent Member Registered
04/03/2020 11:26 am  

@leighh

Hi Leighh. I am moved by your question as I have asked the question a lot in my life. Now that I have lived a full life, I believe the answer to your question is a resounding yes! Yes, there is something you can do about it. You are being called to pay deeper attention to your inner strengths. Your "premonitions" do not have to be realized because we are powerful creators. You have seen a trajectory, a possibility, but you play a part in this outcome. You have seen the pandemic. You saw the likelihood of losing your husband, a firefighter, as well. Blow it up! Visualize the same scene and blow it up, wipe the slate clean in your minds eye. I used to teach, so I would see my visions on a blackboard and erase them with the eraser. However you chose to do it, creatively, blow the outcome of losing your husband up. Then, visualize shining golden light and protection around him at work. Then, visualize your life with him as you grow old together. All the scenarios of life with him, visualize. Be creative and send your  love and light to him. Visualize pouring a giant pitcher of this love on top of his head until it flows through him and lights up his room. I add protections of roses as well. Know that we all are powerful light workers helping, and that the God Source that lives in all things also lives inside you and inside him. Be prayerful in fierce action and yes, change the outcome. Finally, as a retired firefighter myself,  I would say that absolutely, you have the amazing gift to be a very powerful supporter to someone who needs your help as he goes forth to help others. Be at peace. Sit in the sun. I too am sending him focused protection and strength. 

PamP, Lenor, Pikake and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Active Member Registered
04/03/2020 11:53 am  

@timo THANK YOU!!! That is nearly exactly what I have been doing and I will carefully consider everything you said. Along with boosting his health and immune system every way I can think of. He is 56 this year and 4 years shy of retirement. He’s been a firefighter since he was 18. I really feel like I can make a difference for him and I will not give up. I started feeling a bit defeated and alone yesterday and I needed to hear this from someone other than myself all the time. Thank you ☺️ 

PamP, Lenor and Timo liked
ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Active Member Registered
04/03/2020 12:11 pm  

@michele-b Thank you so much for your reply Michele. 
I’m not much of a dreamer—good or bad—and not typically even very fearful. I just get thoughts that feel like fact. Sometimes they are like lightening bolts in an acute situation when someone needs help and sometimes just a quiet matter of fact thought that seems to come out of nowhere for the future. 
But I did suddenly feel very afraid yesterday even though I had this thought months ago. I guess it finally sunk in—lol. 
I’m not a young woman —so I have lived this way for quite a while without sharing anything with others very often. Sometimes I do if someone is dying imminently. I was extremely discouraged from expressing myself by my mother growing up. My mother has been gone nearly 10 years now and I am beginning to accept the way I am and I hope to nurture it. I’m happy to have found you all 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Active Member Registered
04/03/2020 12:29 pm  

@frank Thank you so much for your reply Frank. I have actually been hearing this thought louder and more persistently over the months since I first had it. And I do believe I have added to it over time! I actually catch myself starting to plan life without my husband 🙁
I am considering your saying “Let God and let go”. It reminds me of being hospitalized with early labour at 27 weeks with my youngest son. I shared a room with a lady who was trusting in God to the extent that she didn’t seem to accept any responsibility for her own actions. She sat and re-read her bible while I sat and read everything I could get my hands on about caring for a preemie. I followed doctors orders to a T and researched all possible solutions for my predicament. This lady would not stay still and her baby was born at 27 weeks and put in the NICU where he later died. I can’t help but feel she could have made a difference for him. She could have tried 🤷‍♀️ 

PamP and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Active Member Registered
04/03/2020 12:40 pm  

@jeanne-mayell thank you Jeanne! I’m sorry if I am answering you for the second time. I’m not sure if the first message sent. 
I will look into how to contact you for a reading and what is involved. That might be good for me 🙂

I have taken all you wrote into consideration—thank you 

I’m very happy to have found you and I plan to stick around here 😉

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
04/03/2020 12:46 pm  

Posted by @frank:

Unfortunately, our minds don't like to be "left hanging" so we tend to automatically fill in the blanks, usually with our own fears or desires. It's possible you were shown the pandemic and then your subconcious, wondering why, immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was a warning about your husband.   

Posted by @jeanne-mayell:

Premonitions involving danger often are warnings, not destiny.

There is also the possibility that your vision is a premonition of your fear, the fear you now feel in this pandemic because he is a first responder.

@leighh,

Welcome to our community.  So glad that you joined us.

After I read your post, I immediately heard  "Your observations may be correct, but your conclusions may not be."  What I understood that to mean is, being human, we're a mixed bag of moments of clarity, intuition, desires, hopes and fears.  I believe that I am quite intuitive, but I've lost count of how many times I have been wrong -- either in my interpretation of what I see, or about the final outcome.  In those cases, it's usually my fear that gets in my way.  

As @jeanne-mayell mentioned, I would focus on supporting your husband in helping to reduce his risk factors.  As @timo offered, visualize shining golden light and protection around him at work. Then, visualize your life with him as you grow old together. Be creative and send your love and light to him.   And as @michele-b shared, Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. And repeat...day by day.

I am sending you and your husband peace and supportive, protective light.  

PamP, Lenor, Laura F. and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Active Member Registered
04/03/2020 1:05 pm  

@deetoo thank you so much deetoo. I agree—we are very complicated! Over my life I have learned that if I feel any doubt about a thought I have it probably is coming from my own hopes or fears and I don’t give it much weight. But it can be difficult to discern sometimes. When I first had this thought there really was no fear. There was no pandemic. 
I am loving receiving everyone’s thoughts on this ☺️ Thank you 

PamP, Lenor, Michele and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Reputable Member Registered
04/03/2020 2:35 pm  

I had a vision yesterday. The first longer one in a year.

I saw the world like a children's map (like one I had in my classroom, and books I have read to students) Each country was a different color and on each country there was one person, a cartoon person, (like paper dolls but moving a little) representing the country. I think the solitary figures represented social distancing in each country. There was a Nigerian woman with a headdress, someone from England and others. Mexico maybe. As I watched, the  movement over each country was swift. My view was floating on the fast wind that represented and was the virus spread. However each of these people was smiling at me, smiling encouragement.

I was "told" that my future will be rapturous and beautiful.  Rapturous made me think of the rapture. This is interesting because I am not a Christian but Christ imagery was used anyway.

So either I survive and continue to live well and happy, or I don't and reside in Heaven So either way I am taken care of. I know that doesn't sound too comforting but it felt very comforting.

PamP, Lenor, Laura F. and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Honorable Member Registered
04/03/2020 3:24 pm  

@perriwinkle10

Oh, I’m am so glad to hear that you and your mother are recovering from Covid19 and just glad to hear from you period.  You have crossed my mind several times in the past two weeks and I kept forgetting to reach out and check on you.  I don’t know what those words meN, but will be reading this thread to see if anyone can help shed light on that.  May you and your mother continue to heal and resume normal life again soon.

PamP, Lenor, Laura F. and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)
04/03/2020 3:51 pm  

@bluebelle you’ve been on my mind too!! All week and last as a matter of fact. 
All is well over here - pretty terrifying for a hot minute with my momma, but her will and fight are otherworldly. 
It’s been a very challenging year. Our little town was the first to have the first case of covid in Washington. My husband and I have been worried about our parents. As it stands, between my two school aged children, myself, my mom and my sister - working at the schools - it was an intense and overwhelming feeling that we were working in germ dishes and would more than likely catch it one way or another. 
Loosing my Linda earlier this year, my dog a few months ago and now this ....hard not to sit in a corner and feel bad but boy oh boy, are we blessed to have what we have and WHO we have. Counting my blessings every day ❤️ Still in quarantine until the end of this week, but managing to remote work for the school district in the meantime. Miss my students. 
how are you?

PamP, Lenor, Tybin and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Honorable Member Registered
04/03/2020 4:19 pm  

@perriwinkle10

It’s funny how many times you have crossed my mind in the past two weeks and here you were thinking of me!  Knowing your gifts and premonitions, I wondered what you’ve been picking up about the pandemic and economy.   And, I did think of the losses you’ve suffered recently and wondered how you were dealing with this new crisis.  This is such good news that you and your mother are coming through this viral infection.  You sound great and focused on gratitude.  I’m going to follow your lead.

We are doing well, in isolation for a month now.  Once a week, my husband picks up our online grocery order at the grocery side door, but that is about it as far as driving anywhere.  We are walking on the island regularly, exercising at home and eating healthy.  Simple pleasures!  We are not able to be with our family right now and that is hard, but we are in communication every day, plus I’ve been in touch with extended family and friends, too.  My days are always filled.  I have two paintings in progress and any day now, I will stop procrastinating and finish them!  

I know the weekly online meditations are about dinner time, probably one of your busiest times of day, but should you ever have cover and can join us, it would be great to see you there.  We have such a wonderful community.  Great to hear from you!

PamP, Lenor, Shawn and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
04/03/2020 5:20 pm  

@leighh

Welcome to our community.  So many have offered great thoughts on your post, there is a lot of wisdom here for sure.  The only thing I can add is that Jeanne has a great guided meditation which you can access on the main page which has been very helpful to many of us during this anxious time.  It is less than 10 minutes and very calming.  

I will keep you and your husband in my  prayers and envision him surrounded by healing light.

Lenor, LeighH, Michele and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Active Member Registered
04/03/2020 5:25 pm  

@lovendures That is very helpful—thank you 

Lovendures and deetoo liked
ReplyQuote
 Timo
(@timo)
04/03/2020 6:37 pm  

@leighh

I am so very happy to hear that you were validated and got some of what you needed from this community! Your Spirit Guides are working hard and know your concerns. Glad my words could be of assistance.  You know that you are a strong woman! Do not accept defeat! There is nothing more powerful than focused love. Nothing! It takes a brave man to be a firefighter. Your husband has a hard job, and so much more now! He is brave, but so are you! You and your family are the ones that he does it all for!  All will be well! All will be well!

PamP, Lenor, BlueBelle and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
04/04/2020 3:55 pm  

Well, I'm chalking this dream up to Covid-19 at this point. There's two dragons, and there's two strains of Covid-19 that have been identified. and the epicenter in the US is in NYC. 

deetoo and ghandigirl liked
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
04/04/2020 9:56 pm  

@PamP - I had a vision with 2 Dragons also. But mine was how we (people) handled the dragon- either ignored it- & it would

decimate us or social distance & take care of each other & it could be somewhat controlled. So interesting to see how many of us may have similar images show up in visions with slightly different interpretations. 

PamP, Lenor, TriciaCT and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ratbum)
04/06/2020 12:05 am  

I had a few visions I saw during meditation I wanted to share. First off. I have a close family friend who lives in an rv. Sweet woman. Helps us out a lot. I saw a vision of her area and her Rv up in flames! I'm pretty sure this one is a metaphor.

The next one was a voice that told me "3 days of darkness aprill 11th" I have no idea what that means and it's seriously bugging me. All I know is it ain't a solar eclipse. That's on june 21st of this year.

Now the last one was from a voice I didnt recognize. It wasnt my normal spirits voice. This one was monotone and had no gender to the voice. I nicknamed it the Jester because it gave me the message in a rhyming manner.  

[content removed]

PamP, Lenor, TriciaCT and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/06/2020 1:59 am  

@hi ratbum, April 11 three days is the height of the pandemic in NYC.  It has been epidemiologically calculated that it will peak around mid April. I've also see April is the peak stress month.  But we will get through it. It will end. It's like a storm, that has a beginning, a middle and an end. April is the middle. 

RV in flames.  Flames often mean stress. 

The Jester and the monotone feels like dark energy.  It is designed to spread darkness and panic, not light - so it has been removed. Clearly you also have never experienced it. I'd say "cancel, cancel!" to it and tell it to scram! Then immerse the brain with uplifting happy and funny movies. This is assuming that you and yours are stocked up and sheltering in place.

It's not that there won't be stress In April and May. But we can face it and there will be heroes and strength. And we will be okay. 

Marley, PamP, Lilinoe and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ratbum)
04/06/2020 2:47 am  

@jeanne-mayell  I thought the flames on the rv could have meant possible danger, didnt think it could be stress. Interesting!

As for the jester, I did not sense any negativity from it, it felt like it was just trying to warn me but did it in Strange way.  I'm a very strong empath, and I can usually tell if something or someone is good or bad. This did not feel negative. My home is filled with white light, and protective amulets and salt as well as white sage. My friend who lives with me is also a white witch and has protection spells on our apt. Granted I made it known that spirit wasnt welcomed here because the monotone made me feel uncomfortable. But that was about it.

The last message it gave me sounded more like I was stressed about everything but once this is over my prayers (getting a job or being able to start my career)would be answered.

The april 11th I took as power outage for 3 days and had me concerned. Seeing as it said 3 days of darkness. I am in southern california and at home. It's been hard for me to stock up due to everyone panic buying the supplies I need. I do hope power doesnt go out.

But yes we will get over this!

PamP, Lenor, TriciaCT and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/06/2020 10:51 am  

@ratbum I apologize,  I don't know why it sent shivers of fear through me like I have not had in years.   I never thought you had any darkness in your home or self, though. I felt the darkness from that Jester was out there swirling around like all those creepy doomsday Jesters on the net and your inner radio transmitter had picked up a bad station! I do ask people to be sensitive to how others will respond to what they are posting. There is never any good that comes from terrifying people. 

PamP, Lilinoe, Lenor and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ratbum)
04/06/2020 11:01 am  

@Jeanne-mayell it is quite alright. Life gets the better of us sometimes. There are a lot of negative people in my complex so you could very well have picked up on some of them. 🙂 

PamP, Lenor, TriciaCT and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Estimable Member Registered
04/06/2020 12:03 pm  

@jeanne-mayell

@ratbum

At first I picked up on that same dark energy that Jeanne did, but then with the final words it felt like that energy faded away with the Light.  I  think that energy was intentionally placed into the message, kind of like a "show and tell."  It is showing us what happens if we continue to wallow in these lower energies (fear, sadness, anger etc) but then shows us a path out of that by focusing on the Light (Love, Joy, Compassion, etc).

villager, PamP, Stargazer and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Prominent Member Registered
04/06/2020 3:51 pm  

@ratbum and @jeanne-mayell

I remember either Bluebelle or Baba having a prediction about a power outage at some point in this general time frame but I can't be positively sure. Does that ring a bell?

deetoo, PamP, Laynara and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Reputable Member Registered
04/06/2020 3:59 pm  

@TriciaCT - I had a prediction on March 16th that was the following:

In the US, I see a large black out. It is fixed quickly but causes some nervousness.

Lenor, deetoo, PamP and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
04/08/2020 4:43 pm  

@demeter I dream news segments (they often end up prophetic), episodes of General Hospital (but commercial free, and 3d), and entire movies that haven't even been made, like The Planet Of The Apes sequel, where surviving humans isolated on islands or the Antarctic band together to make peace with apes (the "Unity"), but an apocalyptic band of humans wants to destroy them all. It had Adam Driver as a former Navy seal leading the Unity and Tom Hanks as the apocalyptic leader, whose daughter has secretly been hiding, and falling in love with, the great-grandson of Caesar. The complication is there's a meteor header right to the moon that will arrive in 17 years, pushing it, and the earth out of orbit, likely destroying them both, unless Ape and Human can work together to rebuild NASA and the ESA to destroy it.  (I'm guessing there's a sequel to it somewhere in my rather odd dreamworld.)

Suspira44, FEBbby23, ghandigirl and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: