Notifications
Clear all

Prophetic dreams and visions  

Page 2 / 4
  RSS

(@leona)
Registered
11/15/2019 8:53 am  

Thank you for the warm welcome Jeanne. I'm looking forward to taking part in this community,

Woke up with a song on the brain this morning. I think Spirit is having a little fun with me . It's so apropo for the times and the DT/Giuliani relationship. 

The song is "Clandestino" by Shakira 

Here is the English translation of some of the lyrics. 

"You know it’s not convenient for us

That people know what we both have

That we eat from a forbidden fruit

We love it and we know it,

I don’t need any other Don Juan

That will open the door for me when I arrive at the restaurant

That case doesn’t need more flowers

Be quiet, baby, of all the rumors

Ours is illegal and I will not deny you

That I pay the sentence because I kissed you

I know that you feel the same and you can’t deny it to me

I already made the mistake

Clan-clan-clandestine, oh

The same destiny wanted

Don't look for problems where there aren't, there aren't, there aren't

Clan-clan-clandestine, oh

Don't forget that we're friends

I look for problems where there aren't, there aren't, there aren't."

Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl, thebeast and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Registered
11/20/2019 11:48 am  

@laura-f

Maybe. I don't usually wake up panicked and love dragons of all sorts. I like your interpretation. That bloody snow is what gets me the most.

Laura F. liked
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Registered
01/18/2020 7:47 pm  

I know a lot of us have those dreams about the ocean rising, and no one else will pay attention to the fact.  The one where everyone is like,  "What? why  you always-   tripping?  ,   baby?  It ain't     nuthin ...to... um...    ...blug, glug, glug, glug..."

I have had those also.    But this dream had me  drifting along, in an old aluminum boat, with a friend,    It was  in the time *after* the sea-rise.   We were tired, and hungry.  It was hot.    We would talk about things,   shoot the shit to stay sane.   My boat-mate was explaining how he never believed in premonitions, or intuitions.   That  woo-woo prophecy relied on "coincidences,  conveniently collated after the fact", etc.      You know the drill.

But then our boat got hung up on some shallow rocks.        i hopped into the murky water, to pull us along.  As i walked, i felt something underfoot.  I reached down, and pulled up a stalk of bananas.   Not a bunch of bananas like you would find at the store, but more like entire stalk, from a tree.

My friend happily snapped off a big, yellow ripe one.  He twisted off the top, and began to peel it down.    And that is when we saw it: Embroidery!  fine gold  thread shining in the sun.  It was embroidery.      On the inside of the banana peel.    Spelling out, in  cursive ,  his entire,   First,  Middle, and Last name.

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, Rohenna and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
01/18/2020 7:52 pm  

@unk-p. I love this dream!  There is much hope in it. 

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Registered
01/18/2020 8:22 pm  

@unk-p

Hmmm... I'd give your friend a warning to watch out walking around. Clearly somewhere there is a banana peel with his name on it. The dream may have more than one warning - I think your friend might trip and fall [literally].

PamP liked
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Registered
01/18/2020 8:44 pm  

@laura-f

thanks, Laura,  but i don't know the person in waking life.  He was a refugee, like me, in the dream.

PamP, deetoo, Laura F. and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
01/19/2020 9:44 am  

@unk-p

Someone else here posted a dream with gold embroidery. It also had stars in it.  It feels like a very positive sign.  Often in dreams the unidentified friend is part of you!  My first thought when reading the dream was that there will be a new food coming in the future from the sea.  It will be to humans what bananas have been  -- quick, easy nutrition.

PamP, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
01/19/2020 10:05 am  

@jeanne-mayell

Jeanne, it was @unk-p who posted his own original dream about the gold embroidery.  It's quite interesting in its entirety and there is also the synchronicity of both of both of you creating a mention a bananas now .

Do so love those "Godwinks"

(Which as my Godwink told me I needed to start a thread on the fabulousness of experiencing those 🥰)

Not only is unk-p a friend and part of himself as you wrote but also a part of you. Well of course, part of all of us as we are all connected!

@unk-p

I know a lot of us have those dreams about the ocean rising, and no one else will pay attention to the fact.  The one where everyone is like,  "What? why  you always-   tripping?  ,   baby?  It ain't     nuthin ...to... um...    ...blug, glug, glug, glug..."

I have had those also.    But this dream had me  drifting along, in an old aluminum boat, with a friend,    It was  in the time *after* the sea-rise.   We were tired, and hungry.  It was hot.    We would talk about things,   shoot the shit to stay sane.   My boat-mate was explaining how he never believed in premonitions, or intuitions.   That  woo-woo prophecy relied on "coincidences,  conveniently collated after the fact", etc.      You know the drill.

But then our boat got hung up on some shallow rocks.        i hopped into the murky water, to pull us along.  As i walked, i felt something underfoot.  I reached down, and pulled up a stalk of bananas.   Not a bunch of bananas like you would find at the store, but more like entire stalk, from a tree.

My friend happily snapped off a big, yellow ripe one.  He twisted off the top, and began to peel it down.    And that is when we saw it: Embroidery!  fine gold  thread shining in the sun.  It was embroidery.      On the inside of the banana peel.    Spelling out, in  cursive ,  his entire,   First,  Middle, and Last name.

PamP, deetoo, BlueBelle and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Registered
01/19/2020 11:17 pm  
Posted by: @unk-p

"What? why  you always-   tripping?  ,   baby?  It ain't     nuthin ...to... um...    ...blug, glug, glug, glug..."

Ha! I love this characterization of the blasé, "everything's alright" mindset.

PamP and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Registered
03/28/2020 1:54 pm  

Now I'm looking back on this and wondering if this doesn't apply to the Covid-19 virus, which makes me wonder about the stone dragons since they came out of American soil. 

ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Registered
04/02/2020 9:17 pm  

I’m new here—thank you for letting me join. I’ll just get right to the point because I’m feeling pretty stressed. About 6 months ago I had the thought I would lose my husband to a pandemic disease. I didn’t think too much about it at the time. I have had many many experiences over my life when I have known something would happen and it does. My question is—does it have to be like this? Is there anything I can do to change the outcome even if this is the way it is supposed to happen? Should I tell him? He’s a firefighter. 

fmabon, Lenor, deetoo and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
04/03/2020 12:11 am  

@leighh I've known a lot of people who have premonitions of impending danger.  I understand how terrifying it is. I have gotten them too.  I want to say a few things.  Barring a chance to do a one on one private reading with you, my response is likely very rough and might not fit you, since I don't know you and do not have the bandwidth to "read" people in the forum, so please forgive me if it doesn't fit you.

First -- You said that you "have had many many experiences over your  life when you  have known something would happen and it does. "   I want to challenge that belief.  It is more likely that you remember the premonitions that did happen and have forgotten the many visions you've had that didn't come true. It's not that I'm saying you aren't psychic. Of course you are. I see that. And since I don't know you, I could be wrong. But usually that's the way the psyche works.  I've known many psychic people who get premonitions like that and they don't come true, at least not in the literal way they got it. 

Premonitions involving danger often are warnings, not destiny.  Your husband's risk in the pandemic is that he could be a first responder to someone with COVID who can't breathe. 

If that is true, then can you help him protect from getting COVID?  

Does he have preexisting conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma? He's not likely to die from COVID if he's healthy but he also should wear PPE if he is responding to COVID cases. 

There is also the possibility that your vision is a premonition of your fear, the fear you now feel in this pandemic because he is a first responder. We get visions, yes, and then we get it wrong in the way we interpret them. We even distort the vision in our memory as our minds try to make sense of what we envisioned. I'm not saying you @Leigh, are wrong. I don't know you, so I can't tell unless we do a one on one.

I would take the vision as a warning for him to reduce his risk factors. Wear PPE, take immune boosters, better diet, and perhaps you yourself know where his vulnerabilities are which again, might be why you got the premonition.

PamP, Lenor, LeighH and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Registered
04/03/2020 12:40 am  

@leighh

It's my belief that whatever we see that comes true is revealed to us by Spirit for the Greatest and Highest Good. Sometimes that may be just the tiniest snippet of things. Unfortunately, our minds don't like to be "left hanging" so we tend to automatically fill in the blanks, usually with our own fears or desires. It's possible you were shown the pandemic and then your subconcious, wondering why, immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was a warning about your husband.  The thing is, if it were a warning, it would be for the Greatest and Highest Good and you would continue to get warnings and they would become increasingly insistent and specific.  I think you just need to trust your intuition and then let God and let go.

PamP, Lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
04/03/2020 5:50 am  

@leighh

Welcome to our forum! 

This is a challenging time for all of us especially sensitives who have had many intuitions over their lives and kept as a very quiet part of their lives for fear of sounding impulsive or crazy or needlessly scaring others away.

We all tend to have bad dreams here. I've had periods of my life when I'd have one every single night if my life as far back as 8 years old that i can remember but way before that according to my mom. I literally can't sleep but for an hour or two at a time.

The trick is (and its often a trick of our minds) learning what would really constitute as a dream and what are all our fears and anxieties coming to the surface of our awareness so we can look at them and learn to analyze what they represent to us in our worry thoughts dreams as out subconscious tries to help us get them all out and away.

We all have the same thoughts that become our superstitions. A lot of people here are in that category as we then try to make them fit predictions that we or other have thought or have said.

We're all so desperate to not be afraid to have our fears be explained to us by someone else so we can feel better about our world,  ourselves, and the actions of husbands. (I did NOT type husbands i swear to you.  I typed others. "Autocorrect" typed in husbands!)

To me that is spirit typing. Hahaha. So really look at that. There's a hidden truth popping out just for you from me!!!

I've have bad dreams..NOT premonitions about everyone i love over and over in my life. The things never happened so i learned to tell the difference between a wake up in the night heart stopping bad dream and the tiny voice of spirit saying "stay home today".

You can learn to do this too.  No one knows ourselves better than we do. We are being given (forced to) stay home now and learn to spend great deals of time with ourselves and our families. 

Use it well to grow and learn and listen to you. This is quite possibly one of the most teachable and valuable moments in all of our lives.

Learning to tell what part of ourselves  is really ourselves and what part are whispers of what we know as past lives is so important too. Often our biggest fears around fires or drowning or other traumatic ways to die (i can't breathe..i can't breathe of pure panic for example) comes from these almost genetically carried parts of our psyche  that cling to us like cytoplasmic gook from "Ghostbusters". Ha!

We can use our time up by watching tv or reading here or watching endless British dramas (my time users) or playing video games endlessly trying to relax (yeah right?  Ever notice  any of them being relaxed?) Or we can spend a half hour or a more in quiet meditative YOU time. Ask spirit questions as if you were your own very best oracle because you truly are. 

Love light and prayers to you from someone who's been there and gets it! Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. And repeat..day by day.

💜💜💜

PamP, Lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)
Registered
04/03/2020 11:06 am  

Hello my dear friends...it’s been awhile and I hope you’re all well. My mother is recovering from covid19 after getting from me. We both work at the school district here in our valley and it’s been a mess of politics during a time when I need her to focus on just getting better. She’s a tough cookie however. 
The dream I had last year appears to be taking place - I’m not sure where I posted it though. As I process this realization, I am filled with interesting words that keep popping into my ears right before I fall asleep. Two that have been making their appearance very loud and very often are: “Canda” in a woman’s voice - almost like a whisper increasing as it flies by my ear. And “Sandu” which is from a woman. 
No idea what this means but it makes me pop my eyes open real big and takes awhile to fall asleep. 
Anyone know what this means? 

PamP, Lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Timo
(@timo)
Registered
04/03/2020 11:26 am  

@leighh

Hi Leighh. I am moved by your question as I have asked the question a lot in my life. Now that I have lived a full life, I believe the answer to your question is a resounding yes! Yes, there is something you can do about it. You are being called to pay deeper attention to your inner strengths. Your "premonitions" do not have to be realized because we are powerful creators. You have seen a trajectory, a possibility, but you play a part in this outcome. You have seen the pandemic. You saw the likelihood of losing your husband, a firefighter, as well. Blow it up! Visualize the same scene and blow it up, wipe the slate clean in your minds eye. I used to teach, so I would see my visions on a blackboard and erase them with the eraser. However you chose to do it, creatively, blow the outcome of losing your husband up. Then, visualize shining golden light and protection around him at work. Then, visualize your life with him as you grow old together. All the scenarios of life with him, visualize. Be creative and send your  love and light to him. Visualize pouring a giant pitcher of this love on top of his head until it flows through him and lights up his room. I add protections of roses as well. Know that we all are powerful light workers helping, and that the God Source that lives in all things also lives inside you and inside him. Be prayerful in fierce action and yes, change the outcome. Finally, as a retired firefighter myself,  I would say that absolutely, you have the amazing gift to be a very powerful supporter to someone who needs your help as he goes forth to help others. Be at peace. Sit in the sun. I too am sending him focused protection and strength. 

PamP, Lenor, Pikake and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Registered
04/03/2020 11:53 am  

@timo THANK YOU!!! That is nearly exactly what I have been doing and I will carefully consider everything you said. Along with boosting his health and immune system every way I can think of. He is 56 this year and 4 years shy of retirement. He’s been a firefighter since he was 18. I really feel like I can make a difference for him and I will not give up. I started feeling a bit defeated and alone yesterday and I needed to hear this from someone other than myself all the time. Thank you ☺️ 

PamP, Lenor and Timo liked
ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Registered
04/03/2020 12:11 pm  

@michele-b Thank you so much for your reply Michele. 
I’m not much of a dreamer—good or bad—and not typically even very fearful. I just get thoughts that feel like fact. Sometimes they are like lightening bolts in an acute situation when someone needs help and sometimes just a quiet matter of fact thought that seems to come out of nowhere for the future. 
But I did suddenly feel very afraid yesterday even though I had this thought months ago. I guess it finally sunk in—lol. 
I’m not a young woman —so I have lived this way for quite a while without sharing anything with others very often. Sometimes I do if someone is dying imminently. I was extremely discouraged from expressing myself by my mother growing up. My mother has been gone nearly 10 years now and I am beginning to accept the way I am and I hope to nurture it. I’m happy to have found you all 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Registered
04/03/2020 12:29 pm  

@frank Thank you so much for your reply Frank. I have actually been hearing this thought louder and more persistently over the months since I first had it. And I do believe I have added to it over time! I actually catch myself starting to plan life without my husband 🙁
I am considering your saying “Let God and let go”. It reminds me of being hospitalized with early labour at 27 weeks with my youngest son. I shared a room with a lady who was trusting in God to the extent that she didn’t seem to accept any responsibility for her own actions. She sat and re-read her bible while I sat and read everything I could get my hands on about caring for a preemie. I followed doctors orders to a T and researched all possible solutions for my predicament. This lady would not stay still and her baby was born at 27 weeks and put in the NICU where he later died. I can’t help but feel she could have made a difference for him. She could have tried 🤷‍♀️ 

PamP and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@leighh)
Registered
04/03/2020 12:40 pm  

@jeanne-mayell thank you Jeanne! I’m sorry if I am answering you for the second time. I’m not sure if the first message sent. 
I will look into how to contact you for a reading and what is involved. That might be good for me 🙂

I have taken all you wrote into consideration—thank you 

I’m very happy to have found you and I plan to stick around here 😉

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4
Share: