Notifications
Clear all

RANDOM PREDICTIONS 3 (Put Actual Predictions in blue font)

(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures I am intrigued by your notation "that there is a money aspect..."  Am I correct in assuming you imply TFG engaging in "pay to play?"  National secrets for money or favors?

Lauren, LyndsayT, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures Whoops. I had not read your response to ghandigirl... sorry.  Wow. If Smith can prove that then TFG really is toast.

2ndfdl, Lauren, Unk p and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@lovendures, interestingly TFG's niece, Mary, responded to that very issue last night on "The Last Word."  Lawrence asked her about the money aspect, and Mary emphasized that in the entire T family, everything is transactional.  Money comes before anything else:  love, kindness, family, country ... you name it.  If the right opportunity presents itself, they're ready to listen and act if the money is right.

She believes what may have initially prompted him to keep the documents is that he cannot accept the fact that he lost to Biden -- i.e., "they're mine, you can't have them."   

I also think there is a huge infantile piece to this -- like a little kid who can't wait to show off what he has. 

Jewels, 2ndfdl, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@lovendures, I've always believed he's sold US secrets and info for money from the time his campaign folks were caught with the Russians before the election. It fits with the vision I had just after his election that the White House was built like it was made of Legos, and collapsing in blocks under his tenure. Sort of like selling off chunks of it bit by bit. Or maybe those blocks were boxes of documents. Ha!

It's funny how synchronicity works. This morning I woke early and went back to sleep for a short bit. During that "nap" I saw Monica in my dreams. Nothing major like one of her recent visits, just her showing up as a small child admiring some crocheting that had been done, and making me a smile for having seen her. When I went to log the dream on my calendar, I used similar wording to an older log entry from two years ago, so auto suggest brought up the old post. Out of curiosity, I went back and read it. In Sept 2021 I had a dream of visiting a historic building in TX and the young guide confided in me that he could see the spirits of some of our founding fathers there on occasion. I saw some of them myself (like Franklin and Washington to name just 2) but didn't confide back that I knew he was accurate. I then saw flooded streets outside, and Matthew McConaughey pulled up in a car on the other side of the water, talking of running for office. (note: at the time, he'd showed interest in running for Gov). The founding fathers told me that he didn't understand them, just like current politicians (& many Texans), but that they'd prevail in the long run. I had totally forgotten about this dream. I found it comforting to find a link to previous visits by some of our founding fathers, and their reassurances that their ideals would eventually prevail. 

Today, which is the day of Mango's first indictment hearing, I not only had a brief visit from Monica, but I was led to find an old forgotten dream where our founding fathers told me that their ideology would prevail. 

Then I came to find that even the Koch brothers are ditching him, and pleading for the redirection ( read salvation) of the R party in new ads. They outright say that putting the orange one on the ballot is insuring another Biden win. 

My gut says that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Things will start to unravel as more and more of TFGs crimes are exposed. Will his health hold up until he's in jail? I'm not sure. I go back to when I saw him in prison stripes. Whether he actually gets incarcerated isn't the point. It's whether his crimes are exposed and recorded in history. He was the start of the "it's ok to show our hate" brigade. Like the homophobia that existed for eons, and forced them into the closet, the reverse will be coming to pass. Those filled with hate will be in the closet instead of out in the open. We can't cure some of their hate, but they will find that it is much safer for them to remain silent about it in the future. 

There will be exposure of those who tried to overturn a fair election-I'm talking about the Jordans, MTGs, et al of congress.

The young people see the hypocrisy-and they will be active, unlike previous generations. Women who are 50 or younger never knew a world where they didn't have the right to make choices about their own bodies. The overturning of Roe v Wade was shocking. The reverberations of that reversal will be felt for a long time. Minorities will be joining the young and the women of this country as well. That makes a majority. The true minority are the rich and powerful, who are struggling to remain so. They can keep their wealth, but their power is evaporating. This is why there's such outrage right now. They can't fathom having one without the other. Fortunately, those without either don't give a hoot. 

I've been getting lots of thoughts and feelings from and about the founding fathers recently. They believed in God and in church (most of them, anyway), but they also believed in separation of church and state. They may have written the words "all men are created equal" at a time when it was not a practice that was truly adhered to, but we are closing in on a time when all individuals being equal is more accurate. There is still much work to be done, but we have come so far. I know conservatives have been dragged along kicking and screaming. Women in the work place? Interracial schools and marriages? They came to pass. Conservatives finally accepted it, even if they didn't like it. The more progress that was made, the more they came to terms. Two steps forward, one step back. They can't turn back the clock, much as they want to try. 

The ironic thing (in my perspective anyway) is that much of this is like the bible. Jesus overturned the tables of the money changers and bucked the church seniors because they were using their positions for power, not to spread the word of God. Nothing in 2000 years has changed. The "Christian" right is at the root of this to reclaim power, not to spread the word of God. So the angels and their bosses are on our side. Who are we to lose with that kind of support?  And all this before 9 in the morning. We're off to a good start to the day.

westie, 2ndfdl, bbmom2019 and 14 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

I get a sense of a scrambling across the GOP to try to impose order on the chaos of Trump's documents indictment. This is happening across the Congress, GOP state parties, local leaders, etc., and throughout the country. Some know that further indictments are likely. They've run out of ideas about what to do, and a number of them are snapping at each other. There is generalized dismay and also anger at Trump. 

leebee, Lauren, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

I think Jack Smith knows TFG sold US intelligence documents to foreign governments, and I think that's going to come out sooner or later, whether in this criminal case or at another time.

westie, Lawrence, ghandigirl and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

I feel Fani Willis is going to charge him and his coconspirators under the Rico Act by mid to end of July. I feel Jack Smith will be filing Jan 6th charges very soon as well. 4 serious cases going at once and TFG will not be finding attorneys that want to go down in flames with him just for the glory of being with him ....hanging himself because he can't stop running his mouth as well as his history not paying his attorneys on time does not make him a desirable client.

Lawrence, 2ndfdl, Baba and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

I want to know if any of the traitors in Congress are going to be arrested. Twitler had a lot of help planning January 6th.

Lauren, leebee, lenor and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@polarberry 

My hunch is that some but not all will be held accountable.

westie, Lauren, lenor and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

As I surmised from the way the day started yesterday, it indeed was a good day. 

There were no major protests or outbreaks of violence. The indictment went according to plan. 

E. Jean Carroll was allowed to amend her first lawsuit. By allowing her to add defamation charges based on comments made during CNN's town hall after the guilty verdict of the second trial, this paves the way for the DOJ to be able to step away from defending TFG (let's hope they take that path). It had been argued that his statements were made to defend the office he held, thus the DOJ was stuck in the position of having to protect the rights of future presidents to speak in defense of the office without fear of lawsuits. The federal court agrees that TFGs recent statements are similar enough to those made while in office, therefore the suit can be amended. To most of us, his comments (then as now) show it was personal, not presidential (not that anything he did was ever presidential).

There was considerable worry about the judge in the 11th Circuit court, as her previous attempts to aid TFG with ridiculous rulings had to be appealed to higher authorities. Would she serve up such bias again? Will his trial be delayed because the special counsel has to file for removal of the judge? Nope. Some legal minds that I've been reading say this has already been thought of before charges were filed. CIPA (Classified Information Procedures Act) requires swift action when protected information is at the heart of an issue. In a nutshell, Jack Smith can override delays that Canon may try to interject because of the sensitivity of the materials. You can read a little about it here. National security will be a trump card over courtroom shenanigans. Tho there are also many legal minds who are outraged she hasn't recused herself already. Sometimes it's better to deal with the devil you know than one you don't. 

There were those up in arms yesterday over the fact that in the previous case against Reality Winner, she was given 4 years for disseminating classified materials (1 document), and yet there were no charges made in yesterday's indictment for dissemination. Many believe that the Count of Mostly Crisco's admission on tape that he showed documents (or videos of Kid Rock telling Tucker C he was shown top secret maps) show that there is sufficient evidence to make such charges in this case. While Twitter is on the rocks, it still can prove useful, as some finally countered that the tape was made in Bedmister. The photos of the gathering were from there as well. Dissemination charges shouldn't be filed in FL when the crime of dissemination occurred in NJ. We may have more indictments coming down the pike than we previously thought. 

There were those who still hung their red hats on that broken record, just as Faux "News" decried that a "Wannabe dictator had his political opponent arrested", but these types of behaviors are just fueling their own downfalls. My gut says there will be those who lose seats in congress or behind news desks over all this. 

I also got a row of old bushes removed by myself, and my new rugs for the kitchen came in to replace those that the puppy had eaten. As I thought, it was all in all a good day. As I checked on the news this morning, on one site there was a story on Mont Stainte-Michel, which instantly made me know my sister was near. Another God-wink for today. There are more God-winks, good days, and good news waiting in the wings for us all. 

Jeanne Mayell, Pegesus, seaturtle26 and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@lovendures 

Of course. Thanks.Fully expect they sold  documents. Helsinki comes to mind. 

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, seaturtle26 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

@cindy @deetoo First, I have been out of practice for a few months due to medical issues so I am not sure how strong my intuition is.  When I focused on Judge Cannon, I kept getting an empty vessel which I now think means that she may try some shenanigans, but it won't matter.  I prayed for her this morning and felt, again, like she's harmless.  Then, I pulled a card and asked, "Who will she be in this legal matter."  I pulled Ruin (10 of Swords).  At first, my heart sank, but as I delved into this, I think it's affirms what I've been feeling intuitively about her.  Crowley calls it "divorced from reality and disaster, but not entirely without hope."  Jeanne describes it as the strongest card for mental negativity...but notes the light coming through the disaster with a phoenix rising from the ashes. Both of these interpretations fit with my feeling that she's an empty vessel with little real power to shut down the wheels of justice racing down the track. Jack Smith is the conductor! 

@cindy wrote and I think this is compatible: 

"There was considerable worry about the judge in the 11th Circuit court, as her previous attempts to aid TFG with ridiculous rulings had to be appealed to higher authorities. Would she serve up such bias again? Will this trial be delayed because the special counsel has to file for removal of the judge? Nope. Some legal minds that I've been reading say this has already been thought of before charges were filed. CIPA (Classified Information Procedures Act) requires swift action when protected information is at the heart of an issue. In a nutshell, Jack Smith can override delays that Canon may try to interject because of the sensitivity of the materials. You can read a little about it here. National security will be a trump card over courtroom shenanigans. Tho there are also many legal minds who are outraged she hasn't recused herself already. Sometimes it's better to deal with the devil you know than one you don't." 

Jeanne Mayell, 2ndfdl, ghandigirl and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@seeker4, I got goosebumps as I read both your and Cindy's posts, always an affirming sign for me.  I believe your intuition is right on target.

I keep sensing there are things that can and will be done in case this judge attempts to upend the case.  Jack Smith certainly knew this was a strong possibility, but felt it was important to take that risk and move forward with his decision.  I trust his intuition and judgment.

lenor, ghandigirl, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@polarberry  I strongly feel that Marjorie TG is going to get totally shocked when her parts are revealed in it as well as Barry Loudermilk's. They both gave recon tours just mere days before the event and both denied it and were caught out red-handed. To what account they are held liable? Depends strongly on what happens to the TFG. Majorie is quite the schemer and has been positioning herself to be a VP runner with TFG...one reason that Kevin is so enamored of her.

lenor, Lauren, Freya and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@journeywithme2 

Good, I can't stand her or Loudermouth.

I don't know if you saw the video, but Twitler completely snubbed her the other day when he was getting off his stupid plane. She was aware of the snub and visibly reacted. It was a thing of beauty.

ghandigirl, lenor, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@polarberry I didn't but will definitely try to find it!!! 

lenor, polarberry, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

@polarberry I saw that video. She was completely dumbfounded that he walked right past her. Then to see her scramble to catch up with TFG group. 

I have a gut feeling that incident was a little eye opening for her. 

Lauren, lenor and polarberry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@april only made her double down 🙄 and he sucked up to her only hours later - guess he feels he can still use her. She has Vice President aspirations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-calls-marjorie-taylor-greene-beautiful-during-georgia-rally/ar-AA1creVq

Lauren, lenor and polarberry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

God save us, can you imagine? It would be like a daily dose of Wicked Witch of the West meets Jabberjaw.

ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

As I contemplated the ever tightening web of accountability for 🍊🦍 #45 I thought of Ivanna's fall , burial at the NJ gold club and still missing documents ... and the recent confluence of Saudi LIV in golf ( and Kushner's financial dealings with the Prince) along with this Birthday wish from Ivanka -

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/06/ivanka-trump-donald-trump-birthday

and got the very strong impression of things going to Hades in a hand basket and information coming out that that is NOT Ivanna buried in that casket but more very very important top secret documents that are still missing.... and also it coming out that Ivanna did not " fall " on her own but was pushed. 

Seeker4, ChromosomeXY, 2ndfdl and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 32 / 57
Share: