Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered

@cc21 I'll fess up that in HS I read a lot of books on Wicca with some friends.  The neighborhood I grew up in was one where souls were "trapped" for lack of a better word and we worked out a ceremony together to open the light and let them cross over.  It worked and it was wonderful -- but -- This attracted some really negative energy that chilled me to my core, and I built a ton of walls to keep what I experienced from happening again.  All those books and my tarot cards have been in a box in the basement of whatever house I was living in ever since.

About 3 years ago when Calm was offering the Calm Schools program (lifetime premium subscription for free - they've since changed their offering) I got into mindfulness meditations.  Between lurking on this forum, practicing Calm meditations on the regular I got up the guts to get my tarot cards back out again.  And more recently (the past year or so) i've used some of Jeanne's stuff and other stuff to get back into taking mindfulness further.  Some days are easier than others.  The Calm app helps center me, and some of the stuff I practice with on YouTube and again via Jeanne have helped me walk down the path a little more.

A colleague who is into intuition as well was over at my house on my birthday and said the land we live on, particularly these two really large trees (one of which my wife wants down because of how big it is and how close to our bedroom is) is/are extremely powerful and she wants to run some past life regressions with me.  Unfortunately she's a Superintendent at a local district and has no time ever, but she reinforced what I've felt since we moved here - this land wanted us and this land fiercely protects us.  All of that has helped give me the confidence to explore further.

I think this next school year is going to require a lot of "Calm" and a lot more exploration.  I have been unable to make circle of light and it sounds like that's ending (hopefully just for a little while @Jeanne-Mayell!) but my life goal is to make a read the future night and see if I can keep taking that sledge hammer to things.  

I'm no @Baba but maybe someday :-) 

lowtide, PamP, Pegesus and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@dannyboy Wow! Thank you so much for sharing details of your journey. I appreciate that. I can see why you had built up a lot of walls for protection (scary stuff.) 

I love hearing about how your land and those trees are protective. I hope you are able to get some time with your colleague to maybe shed some light on that aspect. 

I have the Calm app! I haven't used it much, though it sounds like a great way to get into that mindfulness mindset. I find that I don't practice consistently and so have not made as much progress as I had hoped yet (life gets in the way sometimes, as we all know and experience...) I do love Tarot and find that is a really concrete tool for me to access intuition. I guess the key it to keep plugging away and look for those breakthrough moments (go sledge hammer!)

We can all aspire to be @baba :)

PamP, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Thank you for the kind mentions @dannyboy and @cc21 . I only started doing this a few years ago after getting up the courage to join a read the future night and it happened to coincide with beginning regular meditation. I just made a point of recording whatever came to me during the meditations. I’m sure everyone has their own way of tapping into intuition. I use tarot cards on occasion, but do not always understand what they are telling me. Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn’t.  Just try different things and see what works for you and at the right time, it will!

PamP, 2ndfdl, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Hello.  I had a dream yesterday morning I can't really remember.  I can only remember the message I got as I was waking up from it because the message was so clear.  I am going to put it into my own words but the message was given to me by feeling and a few images and a song... The message was basically something like, "Separation is the path of madness, Oneness is truth"

The song is the only part I can clearly remember, it was "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne...

"Crazy, but that's how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe it's not too late
To learn how to love and forget how to hate"

The website Songfacts.com (Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne - Songfacts) elaborates further:

--While many believe that this is yet another Ozzy song about insanity, it's actually about the Cold War. Evidence in the lyrics: "Millions of people living as foes," "One person conditioned to rule and control; The media sells it and you live the role," "Heirs of a cold war, that's what we've become. Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb." The relevant acronym was "M.A.D." (Mutually Assured Destruction), a doctrine which basically amounts to "if they shoot their nukes at us, we'll shoot ours right back, and that would be the end of the world that nobody wants, so it won't happen... as long as we keep pointing nukes at each other." Hence, "crazy" is another word for "mad."

I thought about it and it seemed to me that it was partially a message to me personally to understand that this is an undisputed truth.  I felt the complete and utter finality of its truth in the feelings and image that came to me...but I can't remember the image now...the song just completed the idea.  The feeling from the dream as I was waking was some people were upset and wanted to do violence to a young man...and it felt to me like crazyness...chaos...like those humans were lost in their hatred and fully vested in the idea of separation, vilification, revenge, etc.

The image seemed like white light seen in some way...can't remember...maybe it came at me too fast.

Maybe the human race has to choose a path towards Oneness in the future to survive.  Maybe the global warming, viral pandemic and more are coming to force us to choose the path of truth over the path of ego.

PamP, Iridium, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Another wicked round of vivid dreams last night.

For some reason I was living on Mars, though it looked a lot like the area we’d spend our summers on the lake.  I wasn’t allowed to take my helmet off because we were still terraforming and the air wasn’t breathable yet, but I was really getting antsy to give breathe without it.

It became okay - I was in the clear, when my brother in law drove (Yes, I know I was living on a different planet) to visit me for the weekend (yes, I also know you need a rocket ship to get there)  We both went without our helmets and enjoyed a great day walking around and exploring.

I also found a sharp, rusted, red screw on the ground while we were out there and picked it up, wondering how it got there and how it got rusted.

I thought about this all day and had an epiphany about the meaning just moments ago.  Ive gone literal with the translation but anyone can weigh in (or not - just helpful to post it out)

Mars/breathing - I’m really over masking but I think my higher self is telling me I’ve got an exposure point coming so continue to mask.  This makes sense as I’m back at work and will be back in schools doing my thing shortly.  I’ll have to wait for a visit from my brother in law to know I’ve avoided it.

The interesting part was on my way to my car this morning, I opened the garage door and right there in the path of the tire was a sharp, rusted red screw.  It was EXACTLY what I saw in my dream.

Well played universe.  Well played.

PamP, 2ndfdl, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@dannyboy 

It seems very much like a covid -mask- fresh-air dream. 

Love how the rusted nail was actually found in the morning.

Also interesting that nails rust after the iron particles have been exposed to oxygen and moisture.

I

PamP, CC21, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@dannyboy it sounds like you need to be VERY careful about masking and stuff.

And this is OT, but, you haven't shared any limericks with us in months.  Do you still love us?? 

PamP, BlueBelle, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

@unk-p - I agree and will be very vigilant on masking during my next Professional Learning training

My amazingly good dear friend Unk

Had found himself in quite a bad funk

He waited for Danny

to get off his fanny

And with that, I drop rhymes, ker-PLUNK!

Just remember, you did this to yourself.

PamP, BlueBelle, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

I've been staying off of a lot of groups lately, but I just had to share this with you all. I woke up so emotional, and found myself in tears when telling my daughter, and you all were the only people I knew would understand!

A few nights ago, I dreamt I was in a building that was very much like a large, ornate, old-school city courthouse. There was an eating space, which felt equally like a cafeteria and a restaurant, on an upper floor, with four-person tables in a grid. As I was walking out, I noticed my grandpa sitting at one of the tables, wearing his blazer and tie, and smiling with so much kindness and warmth. (Backstory: my grandpa was a lawyer and politician, which probably explains the courthouse environment.) I saw him, and excitedly went to his table and said, "(My daughter) is here ... I need to go get her for you!" I then ran to the other side of the room and got my daughter, and brought her to his table so he could see her and talk to her. Soon, my daughter said she had to go, and my grandpa said he also had to go, and my daughter walked toward the elevators.

As I walked from my grandpa's table, there was my grandma at another table, wearing a blue blazer, blouse, and her usual sweet smile. I told her to hold on, I would get my daughter, and ran to the elevator lobby, yelling her name. She came around the corner and I told her my grandma was here, too, and wanted to meet her. We walked back to my grandma's table, and she got emotional, talking to my daughter. They both, then, said it was time to go, and I woke up.

I lost both of my grandparents years ago ... my grandpa, just after I had a miscarriage and a few months before becoming pregnant again, with my daughter. Her first name is in honor of him. My grandma passed a few years later. She got to "meet" my daughter, but had already declined to Alzheimer's. This dream truly felt like they were both with me, and were telling me they have had the chance to "meet" my daughter, who would have adored them, and they, her.

It felt so real ... such an odd experience. Is this how you feel when you connect to something more Beyond? Amazing! And how lucky!

PamP, FEBbby23, lowtide and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@dannyboy you crack me up!

thanks!

PamP, DannyBoy, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@saibh What an incredible gift your dream was.  I believe our departed loved ones can reach us through dreams.  It’s happened only rarely for me, but those dreams resonated deeply with me and warmed my heart.  

Once I dreamed that my late stepmother leaned over my bed, gave me a warm embrace and told me she loved me.  When she touched me in my dream, I felt a warm, electrical sensation, not painful, just a vibration.  I’ve never forgotten it.  Your dream is a gift to you and your daughter.  You are both loved and acknowledged from the other side.

PamP, FEBbby23, raincloud and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @starpath

@jeanne-mayell

Hi Jeanne thanks, kind of you to ask.  I did seem to have a vision related to the covid situation. I didn't get what this meant at first.  There were multiple triangles floating in the air and then I was shown a triangle with the letters M and N inside it.  Later on I realized the triangles were delta symbols.  They float in the air like the virus does.  I also didn't understand the letters inside until recently when I read about the lambda variant in Peru.  Then I realized M=Mu and N=Nu...Mu and Nu are the next Greek letters after Lambda. I think this means that two more variants of interest are going to show up sometime in the future.

(The above was posted July 26th of this year.)

Just a quick update the WHO has now listed Mu as a variant of interest:

New 'mu' coronavirus variant could escape vaccine-induced immunity, WHO says (msn.com)

PamP, FEBbby23, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@saibh What a blessing for you in your dream!  This must fill a spot of longing for you.  Thank you for sharing your dream.  It is a bright spot today.

PamP, FEBbby23, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

Good evening all. I haven’t posted in a while  due to concentrating on my own personal stuff with life in general. But I know it’s been tough for a lot of people generally. I hope you are all ok. I know some of you have been through some difficult situations lately but I hope things will soon be better for you all.

I had a strange dream last night where I was a civilian living in Asia somewhere - it might have been Afghanistan or similar I am not sure. But there were militants killing loads of civilians. I tried to escape but I was unable to because they had the area surrounded so I surrendered, but I also remember seeing they had a tank. When they captured me, one of them wanted to kill me by cutting my throat but I pleaded for my life and spoke about the Sufi Muslim poet Rumi and the 7 heavens, I also said the name “Tamil” which seemed important and he then decided not to kill me.

I am not sure what any of this means. But when I looked up the word Tamil it mentions Southern India and Sri Lanka and there being a whole history of conflict there…So whether I was in Southern India/Sri Lanka instead I don’t know… I am a bit out of my depth with understanding this one. But I will say I only know about the poet Rumi through my own interests in spirituality and mysticism, so why this was important in the context of the situation is bizarre to me along with the word or name “Tamil”.

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@luminous 

Nice to hear from you, Luminous.

Your dream suggests Sri Lanka to me. The Tamil people are primarily found in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu but are also a minority in Sri Lanka. Maybe reading up on the decades of civil war there (in Sri Lanka) between the Tamils and the Sinhala majority will provide clues to what the dream means to you. I wish I could say more, but this seems like a dream where the interpretation will be very personal.

BlueBelle, Lovendures, JourneyWithMe2 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

Thanks @coyote

I think there is probably a million and one ways to interpret this, so I'm probably going to leave it for now.

Lauren, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polka)
Estimable Member Registered

I was hesitating to make post about the dream I once had when my anxiety was at all times high but it kept bugging me for some time now.

I dreamt of a huge set of buildings surrounded by massive forest with some trees even grown to support and interwove with them.  It was as if the whole village lived within the building in a more communal way as in everyone had their own family rooms but with communal kitchens and baths.

The buildings had viewing points and outside play area where children were seen playing, supervised by few adults or maybe even older teenagers, myself included. I seemed old and at one point I was greeted by villagers going to/from the fields. It seemed as if everyone has their tasks to help within the community.  I remember that the sky was pink though I am unsure if it was because it was during the dusk/dawn time. It seemed hot but not overbearingly so and clean.

What I found surprised was the one child I was feeling more connected than to the others. It seemed as if I was taking care of her in the absence of her parents, maybe my relative even, that the feeling I got within the dream that I found weird.

Overall the dream made me feel really peaceful and I dreamed it shortly after the other dream I posted about.

PamP, BlueBelle, Iridium and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@polka   Do you think it could be a past-life memory?

PamP, Polka, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polka)
Estimable Member Registered

@ana Hmm, I don't think that's the case, the building looked well weird kind of futuristic and aged at the same time? It reminded me of block of apartaments akin to those in soviet countries but really different. As I said, it was interviewed with trees and had a lot of greenery. Though the clothes people wore were kind old fashioned in a sense similar to robes or dressess.

PamP and PamP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@polka  Nevertheless, it sounds like a very pleasant dream!

PamP, Polka, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 46 / 63
Share: