Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@luminous)
Illustrious Member Registered

This is dream I had a year ago about the future: 

I see cloudy dark summer skies. It is cooler and it reminds me of the weather you see after hot dry weather in the summer followed by rainy weather.

People are on a field, it looks like a fare of some kind in the local community. People are entertaining themselves and selling local foods to each other such as food etc. Some people are celebrating spiritually and holding hands. It looks a bit like a hippy gathering but everyone is doing it. 

People locally visit each other in their homes. Everyone knows each other and wants to help each other. There is a real sense of community.

Many people visit each other to do spiritual activities and to meditate and pray. Some people are doing holistic spiritual healing to people who are sick - this is now common.

Many people grow their own foods in their gardens and buy food from local farmers and from each other - people make food for others and sell it to each other or donate it. Lots of people are making jarred foods as well as breads and cakes.

Many people have stopped listening to the main government. They have lost faith in them from their corruption. In many ways though the government is happy to devolve more powers and responsibilities to local communities and local government.

People are not as materialistic as they used to be. People are poorer and people do jobs in their communities. Nobody focuses on high position top jobs anymore or high wages. People are happy living like this. People have enough to live happily. They are not in poverty.

People are more tolerant. People are more respectful. People are more loving and caring to each other. People are less obsessed in class or appearance. People are more pure and at peace with themselves.

Technology is around but it is just a tool and not an obsession or central focus. People have stopped watching their TVs because they no longer trust the news  and have stopped obsessing with social media reputations and only talk to each other in a local community using technology as means to organise seeing each other or gatherings and events.

A lot of people do call visits to neighbours homes to bring things and or help their neighbour through care and love.

People are extremely close and many couples are formed locally. 

People don't travel by their own car as much anymore. I get the impression that cars have become too expensive and public transport and riding bikes and walking is encouraged more.

Schools have many visitors from local people teaching and sharing important skills and lessons for children to help them look after each other and remain healthy.

People are more able to speak to their angels and spirit guides and there is more contact as well as guidance and help from them. Many things are learnt this way.

There are still churches but they are more spiritual than the usual rigid traditions of the Church. Many spiritual teachers come here to help people connect to their angels and guides and there is a lot of talks about spiritualism.

People are planting more trees and other vegetation wherever there is room. There is a strong push to have a lot of nature growing around our homes and communities.

People do more farming and gardening. People attend local events. People support local businesses. Children play outside again. The innocence in children returns.

People now treat anger like depression and other negative moods or thoughts in holistic spiritual ways and education. Violence, greed and jealousy are better understood as unhealthy thoughts of the mind stemming from untreated insecurities. More people are encouraged to seek help to help them change their behaviour. People educated on this.

People look after themselves more and nobody is addicted to unhealthy habits anymore. Addiction to anything is treated as a disease and there is more awareness of this. Many diseases and illnesses are in remission for many people because of the more healthy lifestyles people now live in. People are more active, they eat healthily, and their mental and spiritual knowledge and health is much better.

There are many positive and spiritual statues and symbols around the community. This is promote positivity and spirituality. There are many sanctuary/shrine areas that people have made that they go to and relax. Many pieces are designed and made from the community.

The future looks like the focus has been to 'reset' some of the wrongs from the past  and to move away from it in a new enlightened way.

There are many more I have from my dream journal.

Unk p, numerologist, Share and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

Apologies if I am derailing the thread with any of my recent dream journals. If I am just tell me.

Also I hope I am not appearing to be arrogant with my last post, I don't make any claims to be prophesying. I do have a lot of spiritual experiences, but I realise there are probably other threads to discuss that. I am still exploring the forum and trying to find the appropriate places to post things. Please tell me if I am doing something wrong.

Vesta, Seeker4, Jess and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Jess
(@jess)
Estimable Member Registered

@luminous

Love hearing about your dreams! The last one some how resonated as true for me. It seems like the ideal way we should all be living. Keep them coming! ?

PamP, Vesta, Luminous and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@jess

Thanks. I wasn't sure if there was another thread or if this was the right one. Sometimes I am not sure where to post certain stuff ? 

PamP and PamP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@luminous very positive dream and it’s very in sync with many predictions of more community living in the near future.  During the Pandemic a lot of people are moving away from the cities and purchasing homes with land to garden and grow their own food so that’s definitely and positive transition. Thank you Luminous 

share the love and light 

PamP, Vesta, Luminous and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@share

That's really interesting. Hopefully the more of us that come forward describing things about the future from our dreams, meditations, visions, will mean we can all build together a better picture of the future and what it looks like piece by piece . So far it seems we are all seeing a very similar picture which is amazing. 

Vesta, PamP, Share and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@luminous This is really wonderful! ❤️ I think worldwide we'll be doing this out of necessity (healthwise and economically), and because we are just ready as the human race to move forward into a new age. The young people of today will create a grand future, and we end Piscean-agers just have to let them, help them, and let go of our old ways that were hurting each other and Spaceship Earth. 

Share, Vesta, Luminous and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

This is a dream I actually had today. I felt it was important to share. Apologies in advance, it will have to be spread over a few posts due to the character limitation (2200):

I had a dream which looked like the future.

My home was different. Maybe it was the same location (town) but it was slightly different and I lived on a different street.

In the dream I seemed to be tumbling around rather than walking. I also seemed to be giggling to myself as though I was in a playful and happy state.

Beside me, there appeared to be an angel of pure white. I could not look at them directly in my dream, but I sensed their presence beside me and I could see an outline of them in my peripheral vision to my left. I even heard myself in my dream say the words “look here is an angel”.

In the dream, there also appeared to be a news transmission playing on the tv in the background. I say transmission because it seemed like it was coming from somewhere else other than the normal news and it seemed to be interrupting normal tv. The transmission was mainly illustrations  which were about the Earth and the energy alignment of our planet, and how we were being informed to remind us we have a choice to align with good to help move and shift the Earth into a higher dimension. There also appeared to be two doors illustrated with one door rejecting the move to a higher dimension and the other: a door to a higher dimension. There was no voice or words, but I got the sense and feeling that this was about moving on from the negative energy we collectively were creating and from those individually who sought to deliberately keep the world stuck in this energy from shifting into a higher dimension. This seemed to be presenting a choice for us collectively and individually, in the sense we can remain in the old paradigm with the old ways or we can ascend to a new paradigm that allows us all to live in a more peaceful and united world. From an indidvidual view, it  seemed a message for myself as well - to ensure I keep working to move on from the negative in my own life and what I experience in aspects of the world around me.

Continued below

Laynara, Share, Coyote and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

Continued:

After watching the transmission, I then heard the sound of an aircraft, and looked up out the window and saw an aircraft which looked very futuristic and was flying overhead in a zigzag type fashion with the Russian flag being towed by its rear.

Then I heard a knock on the front door of the house, and I heard someone shout “wrong house”.  Through the window I saw a young woman being carried by two men dressed in medical uniforms on a stretcher with her face covered. She looked as though she had just died from something mysterious and sudden. I remember running away and holding my breath, and then I woke up.

Looking back at this dream and reading the last few paragraphs, I now realise that the symbolism of the Russian flag being towed in the sky by the aircraft I saw, was a way of showing how Russia, specifically Putin, was trying to keep the world stuck in the old paradigm, and was trying to prevent the West in particular from moving forward into the new paradigm. Putin wants to keep the world stuck in the past, hence why he found an ally in Trump. He doesn't believe in climate change, or human rights, or any of those things. He wants the world to stay in the past and is finding every way to keep it there.

As for the woman who had died who was being carried on a stretcher, I interpret this as being what will happen to the human race if we don't work to move away from the old paradigm - if we continue to live in ignorance and don't address things such as climate change, if we continue to operate in fear and don't make efforts to work in love and peace. The reason they said "wrong house" was because this won't be our house if we continue work towards the new paradigm in love and light, but it will be our house if we don't. I take this as a warning for the choices we collectively make moving forward.

Lauren, PamP, Laynara and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@luminous That was a very interesting dream and I agree with your assessment of it. It does feel like we are hurtling very quickly toward a time when we will need to make a conscious decision as a species about how we are treating the earth and if we want to survive. 

PamP, Laynara, Share and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@baba

Thank you. It does seem like we are at a bit of a crossroad, but I am thankful that we at least have one now. This has certainly opened up since Joe Biden won the US election, but we still have important choices to make, which begins now. I continue to live in the hope that love and light will prevail. 

PamP, Share, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba @luminous Amazing dream and fitting interpretation. I also feel the pressure to go higher now.  I took a walk very late last night and looked up at the sky which looked luminous.  I was concerned about Trump's attempted coups and saw the heavens were light-filled. I sent my own light to join what I felt was moving across the U.S. and around the world.  People have a choice which way to go. I'm going to add more Circle of Light events starting tonight to help those who find these meditation sessions helpful in raising their vibration. 

Share, FEBbby23, Vesta and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@jeanne-mayell

That's really beautiful. Keep up the good work. I may try to join one in the future.

Share, FEBbby23, theungamer and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

I have had unsettling dreams the last two nights.  Now, it could be the result of drinking a little too much wine while trying to process my cousin's sudden death.  But I do think there are some creepy energies floating around.  

Anyhow, the night before last I dreamed my sister had been given a pet parakeet...head.  Yes, just the head.  And it was alive.  Apparently there was a practice to cut the bodies off the parakeets so they would be easier to manage.  I looked at the parakeet head scooting around on the kitchen counter (how it was locomoting, I don't know) and thought that that was a terrible thing to be doing.  

Last night I had a very confused dream about being on a bus with some people, traveling somewhere, and getting delayed.  During the delay I misplaced my belongings and cell phone, found some other people's random belongings, and walked up and down the bus aisle trying to find the owner of the found items and asking if anyone had seen my phone.  People laughed at me and said "hah, good luck with that".   At some point I became very angry and attacked a big guy, which only made him laugh in contempt and anger. The only good part of the dream was that the bus delay meant I would have an extra day to finish a class presentation I had forgotten to prepare. I felt relief at that.   (I haven't been in actual school for a very long time.)

I rarely have such negative-feeling dreams-- I don't know if these are personal or trans-personal but given the unsettled energies others are feeling I thought I would mention them.  

The parakeet-head dream is particularly bizarre.   I found some references to bird heads possibly representing the human soul in some Native traditions, but otherwise I cannot see what the symbolism might be.  

Vesta, Share, Luminous and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

I had a dream back at the end of July that I've been wanting to share here. I was in a rural landscape of rolling woods and meadows. I was with several people I knew from high school and college, and we were waiting to see a total solar eclipse. The sky was clear and light blue, like the sun had only risen a few hours ago, and the temperature was cool but not cold. My friends and I were in a jovial, celebratory mood, and it didn't seem like we were just buzzed up by the fact that we were about to see a solar eclipse. It seemed like we had all just been through a very hard journey, and this eclipse would mark the end of that journey.

I decided to lie down flat on the ground to watch the eclipse. Soon after, the moon appeared in the sky next to the sun (I know you wouldn't be able to see the moon before a solar eclipse begins, but this is a dream). Except, the moon looked more like an artist's rendition of the moon, like something you'd see on an antique grandfather clock. The moon was also much bigger than it normally appears. But the incongruity didn't bother me. I was just super-excited to get to see a full solar eclipse. I've never seen a full solar eclipse in real life, but I've read about their mind-shattering effects. So when the moon did pass in front of the sun in my dream, I started gasping and yelling out inarticulate words. My friends were jumping up and down. Next thing, I woke up, and I was staring at the drawn blinds of my window against the morning sunlight.

ghandigirl, Laynara, Luminous and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

(Continued)

I had that dream when I was in a really bad place, so the dream did seem like a message from my guides that things would get better and that I just had to forge ahead through the storm. Even the fact that I was surrounded by people I knew from earlier years seemed personally significant. In waking life, I thought (still think) that I had burned too many bridges to forge friendships with these classmates. But my dream seemed to be saying that it "was never too late" to repair relational bonds.

Finally, the transpersonal aspect. The US will be traversed by a full solar eclipse in April 2024. The path of totality will even traverse the North Country in Upstate New York, where I went to college (like in my dream, the North Country is in fact a landscape of rolling woods and farmland). Back when the Great American Eclipse occurred in 2017, I remember reading about how the period between that eclipse and the 2024 eclipse would involve intense transformation for the United States (astrologers, help me out here). So the dream also seemed to be speaking to the fact that all of us (especially in the US) are in the middle of a hard but necessary journey, and things will be alright in the end.

I've done some math, and December 2020 is the midway point between the 2017 and 2024 eclipses. There are already intense cosmic energies centered around next month. I guess for Americans, the next few weeks will be even more intense...

Laynara, Luminous, Vesta and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@coyote 

That is a wonderful dream, and I love the 'clock-face' antique moon that you saw ... reminiscent of a vintage kite with the big smiling moon....

In the midst of all the other intense planetary shifts, there will be a total Solar Eclipse on December 14th (next month) on the Sagittarius/Gemini axis.... preceded by a Lunar Eclipse on November 30th....

After all the challenging retrogrades, only Uranus and Neptune are still in retro now~

Neptune in it's own sign of Pisces will finally be going direct, and as it is perhaps the leading indicator of the pandemic, and it's antidote the vaccine, hopefully this signifies that some great forward strides will be accomplished in ending the spread. It can also signal more of the ('damping down') mutations?

The December Eclipse will be a real shift in energies, though the swathe will be over Central America...

This may coincide with your dream ... and will certainly effect Biden and T-rump, as both have major Sag/Gemini influences in their natal charts, umm strangely enuf.

It would indicate that Justice (very publicly) will be served, in Joe Biden's path that would indicate victories of integrity for him and a final concession so that his transition can really take root. In T's case, well ... he will reap just what he has sown ... investigations and prison perhaps? That would be nice. 

Just a few reflections ....?

Luminous, Unk p, Share and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@stargazer

Thanks, Stargazer. Are you able to say anything about the transformation the US will be undergoing until 2024 based on astrology and the 2017 and 2024 eclipses? Also, will the Age of Aquarius really begin next month?

Unk p, Vesta, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@coyote I love your  dream.  Feels like an important message for you. Also feels like a message about our country and the earth.  Given your importance in helping our earth, and our country,  it would not surprise me that an important shift for you and our country's could happen together  - in the Spring of 2024.

I have noticed that over the years spirit sends me long term visions to keep me going through hard times. I can still struggle during the rough times but the visions are there to keep me going. Your dream feels like a message from spirit to keep you going.  It also gives me hope for our country and again that your path is aligned with our country. 

I am especially drawn to the  significance of the moon which is about the dark,  the shadow self, the unconscious, our fears, our darkest struggles all ruled by Pluto.  Also an eclipse of the sun is about the dark.  

Just before the 2016 election I saw Pluto in a vision telling me Trump would rise like Hades himself and steal our innocence which was symbolized as a flower or Percephone, Goddess of Springtime.

It seems significant the next full solar eclipse is going to be in the heart of Springtime. And I feel it will mean both for you and for the U.S.A. that light returns, Spring time returns, innocence and life force rises.  The U.S. will be having it's first Pluto return between 2022 and 2024.

Laynara, Luminous, Unk p and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@coyote

I will have to meditate on that for a bit ... you know, usually an Eclipse's energies will be in effect until the next one, and there are more coming up as we are in the season ....

There are long term waves that can keep resonating for years though ...will look into the 2024 event. I feel that Biden will serve his full four year term, and will be the change in the whole 'scape, setting things in motion globally for beneficience. The reign of the Dark Dictators will be replaced with a higher consciousness and it literally will be (gradually) a world on another level.

Speaking of the Lunar Eclipse coming up on November 30th, it's also on the Sag/Gemini axis (things are shifting into the Sagittarius season also) and has an tight opposition near from retro Uranus to Venus in Scorpio that can create tensions and conflicts, really unsettled, nervous energy. This should be resolved by the December Solar Eclipse....

On transformation,.as Jeanne said, Pluto will still be playing a big part in all things Capricorn for quite some time. Collective structure, government being in the Phoenix energies for complete transformation (globally), and moving societal change from the deepest stratums.

I feel.the Aquarian Age has already started in many ways, though when Jupiter and  Saturn shift into Aquarius once and for all should be the loosening of the old structures we've been preparing for (with all the Cap retros playing tag) and the real 'dawning' ;) coming forth.... ?

Luminous, Unk p, Share and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 37 / 63
Share: