Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] 2020 Election and the Transition

(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

I also watched Pete Souza documentary. It was beautiful, it feels like Obama was 20 years ago not 4. Pete is talented. I am glad Trump admin will have nothing that artful when he goes.

Lovendures, GradualGoddess, JourneyWithMe2 and 17 people reacted
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@jovesta @earthangel @debbie-m @avon @triciact @saibh @jeanne-mayell @yofisofi @sidwich and anyone else having trouble sleeping.  We are currently going through some intense astrological phenomena with the new moon, mercury retrograde etc, etc and there is an insane amount of energy pulsing through the collective. Empaths and intuitives are extremely sensitive to this energy which can cause racing minds, adrenaline type buzz in the body, weird visions/dreams, body aches and general physical restlessness all leading to insomnia/fitful sleep.  The way to deal with this is to try to stay centered as possible by grounding as much as possible (you can't stay centered with your head in the clouds).  With this in mind I'm re-posting my techniques for staying grounded here.

RosieHeart, TriciaCT, numerologist and 29 people reacted
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

@deborah-carey, Interesting observation about toxic masculinity. I have wondered why I am one of the few men in my immediate circle (at my Legion post for instance) who support Biden and think Trump is a disaster. I like to think that I can thank my childhood upbringing - being brought up by a widowed mother who was a strong, smart role model.  

I have often been appalled by the attitudes of some of the men in my small Midwestern town - the casual acceptance of violence, for instance. I suspect it has more to do with fear than anything; fear of losing control of their lives, their livelihoods, and their perceived place in the social pecking order.  

GradualGoddess, RosieHeart, FEBbby23 and 23 people reacted
(@debbie-m)
Noble Member Registered

@Paul W and @Deborah Carey  The patriarchal rule is about to end after 10,000 years in power so some of the more toxic males are clinging on to the past for dear life. That is why Trump appeals to the worst of the masculine side. It is their last hurrah and they know it. Fortunately, I am lucky to have enlightened men in my life including my husband who has set a wonderful example to the men in the next generation of our extended family. And there are so many insightful and sensitive men here on the forum. It is so refreshing for this female elder to read your posts full of information about how to stay centered, being so kind to everyone and openly expressing intelligent opinions. Thank you to all of you guys for sharing your feelings here!

ghandigirl, GradualGoddess, RosieHeart and 23 people reacted
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

Aside from the obvious, like Russian interference and Comey's stupid last-minute letter, that's the real reason Clinton lost.

All those men who "just didn't like her" were too cowardly to admit the real reason. Smart, strong women scare the living hell out of them.

earthangel, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
(@mas1581)

I'm a little late to the party because I've been busy with a covid scare for my twins(everything good so far thankfully), but here's a few tidbits on the last few days posts. 

As far as the idea that people should stay neutral because they are an entertainer/psychic/etc, its a load of garbage. if that is true then the people claiming that should stay silent because they are mail carriers/retail clerks/nurses/etc. Judges, military, teachers, and career govt employees especially should stay neutral during their working hours but everyone is free to be as opinionated as they want to be outside of that. That is the new defense mechanism people are using to keep their echo chamber intact.

Toxic masculinity(really just another way to say insecurity) is, and always has been, the downfall of mankind because men have been in power for ages. Many women have insecurity too so if it was a strongly matriarchal world we wouldn't be immune to it. It would just be slightly different in expression. In general all people need to stop judging and demeaning each other because that just adds gasoline to the fire. This will never fully end until we are able to rise above all forced insecurity. Insecurity breeds more insecurity, which is why certain groups have always seen a higher prevalence of it. If your parents were truly self-secure people, you will be as well and vice versa. Insecure people stay away from and demean confidence because it scares them, creating more insecurity. This will always be our biggest problem no matter the specific circumstances because it is the insecure who crave the power and control to fill their void. Those who should be in power are always content with themselves and see it as a corruption so they do not usually aspire to it and stay out of power.

GradualGoddess, CC21, TriciaCT and 23 people reacted
(@ana)

Posted by: @mas1581

Many women have insecurity too so if it was a strongly matriarchal world we wouldn't be immune to it. It would just be slightly different in expression. In general all people need to stop judging and demeaning each other because that just adds gasoline to the fire.

?  Yes yes yes. 

CC21, TriciaCT, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@ana)

Posted by: @mas1581

...it is the insecure who crave the power and control to fill their void. Those who should be in power are always content with themselves and see it as a corruption so they do not usually aspire to it and stay out of power.

Yes to this too.   It seems whenever those who *should* be in power actually *do* aspire to it, it is always with a sense of self-sacrifice.  Like, "Sigh.  Well, someone needs to step up and do it."  (Biden being a recent example). 

CC21, TriciaCT, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

Internalized misogyny is beginning to unwind. Thank goodness for the women who model the way, and the men who applaud the progress.

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Iridium and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I would love to see Doug Emhoff, the husband of Kamala Harris, on the cover of Good Housekeeping shortly after she becomes VP. ? 

She can go on Esquire.

FEBbby23, earthangel, DolphinSpirit and 13 people reacted
(@polarberry)

I am filling out my ballot today in the comfort of my home and dropping it in a nearby ballot box.

THANK YOU to everyone who has and will endure long lines and inclement weather to vote and save our democracy. THANK YOU.

ghandigirl, GradualGoddess, Vesta and 13 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Good point. Many women are scared of strong, smart women.

FEBbby23, lenor, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

Yay!!! Just dropped off our ballots in the town’s “safe box.” That’s what I call it anyway. Didn’t think I’d feel any different, but I do! I feel hopeful and peaceful.

After awhile when I’d returned home, I felt I should do a yes/no pendulum question. Only started using this recently since I’ve gained confidence and calm about my psychic abilities. It’s an amber & shell piece. Anywho... I asked if T would get sick again and, sure enough, it started its circular swinging.

Then... I asked if he’d be gone quickly after the election and it started swinging wildly. Holy Cow! It was wild! The arc was huge like out of control swirling. Lolol That’s never happened before. I said out loud. “Why thank you!” and RGB popped up. She looked strong and her eyes were beaming/smiling. I said “thank you Ruth” and joy filled my heart. ???

ghandigirl, RosieHeart, Vesta and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@polarberry. I know you know this, but everyone BE SURE YOU PUT YOUR BALLOT IN A REAL AUTHORIZED LEGITIMATE BALLOT BOX.  The Repubs have placed phony ballot boxes out there. 

Vesta, 2ndfdl, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@jeanne-mayell

Yes!! 

The law and order party. ? 

lenor, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@jeanne-mayell The safest bet would be at voting sites. I can mail in my absentee ballot at any voting site, in this case, schools.

lenor and lenor reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

Since around early September, I've been seeing the numbers 400 and 20 when I think about the result of the presidential election. 

I thought this meant "400 electoral votes" for Biden, but immediately dismissed that number as way too far-fetched. And I didn't know what to make of the number 20. 

But with the polls starting to trend ever more toward Biden, I'm beginning to wonder if he will in fact win 400 electoral votes by a 20-point margin? 

It probably won't be anywhere near that close, but I thought I'd put it out there.

One interesting thing I read is that the Congressional district polls are the most responsive to shifts among the voters, more so than state or national polls. (Apparently that's where the swing of white working class voters to Trump in 2016 first showed up.) And these district-level polls right now are showing movement to Biden.

Could we be seeing the makings of a landslide?

Dracaena, Vesta, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@polarberry)

I know we're not to discuss other psychics, but about her prediction that Twitler will win-she's a Twitler supporter, so there's that.

I trust Jeanne and the people here. Jeanne doesn't change, delete or alter predictions, whether they come true or not.

This is not 2016. Biden has solid leads in all those states, and he is running a close race in states that shouldn't even be competitive based on 2016. T. has had four years to prove his incompetence and ignorance, and he has done that very well.

Not saying we can be complacent; keep working our butts off to elect Biden/Harris, of course, but rethug dirty tricks aren't going to work this time. People are pissed.

GradualGoddess, Vesta, Lauren and 21 people reacted
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

Ugh, sleep.  I've been consistently waking up for the past few weeks around 2:30 - 3:30 am.  I was irritated this whole weekend and am especially crabby today.  What the heck is going on in "the collective" that I'm picking up on?  Or am I just a miserable angry person looking to pass the source of my anger onto someone/thing else?

Vesta, Lauren, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@codyroo I've also been waking up about this time each night. Does this mean something?

Vesta, Lauren, lenor and 5 people reacted
Page 16 / 86
Share: