Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

1,245 Posts
133 Users
12058 Likes
98.4 K Views
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@joeym

These are amazing amazing dream-visions. You my friend are not only very, very gifted but positively psychic.

You just see in different ways and with different eyes than many whose gifts are fewer and still intuitively psychic.

lenor, BlueBelle, Stargazer and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@joeym)
Reputable Member Registered

Thank all of you for validating my dreams and visions. I do not share this part of my life readily because people don't really understand. However, this is a safe place and I am grateful.

lenor, BlueBelle, Stargazer and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@joeym.  Please download your brain here! Fascinating!  :)

lenor, Share, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

The odd thing is, for being such a Trump-centric dream - I never saw Trump, just Ivanka. 

lenor, Share, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@pamp

Is it significant that the inauguration date -- 1-20-2021--  reads the same forward and backward?  I forget the word for that. Palindrome?

Grace, jsr78, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@jewels

A wonderful palindrome, indeed! Always extra extra special and meaningful just like you! Thanks for catching that Jewels ?

Grace, FEBbby23, Grace and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

This is a recurring dream I had regularly until it stopped this year.  It seemed silly Hollywood action blockbuster stuff, but now it feels relevant. In the dream, I and lots of others are in a verdant Shangrila-type park with tall, green mountains and blue water (rivers, lake). Suddenly everyone is running away from either foreign soldiers on the ground, or aliens or foreign fighter jets overhead.  It is  a terrifying war zone. I shoot at the bad guys (my aim is good) then run out of ammo.  Things become overwhelming and I wake up.  Maybe Portland?

Laynara, FEBbby23, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

[@jewels

Many of us are noticing an amazing number of really strange dreams. If the dream precedes our having obvious knowledge of an event that actually ends up happening then it can be prophetic. 

But if we have them after even just reading here, or seeing something similar on the news than boy, or boy, are our brains doing their best to process and release things that bother or upset us or that are always in the "back of our minds ".

These are happening more and more and more. Just Google "dreams in the time of COVID-19" and you can really find a lot of interesting articles and links!

Here's just one:

Why You’re Having Such Vivid Dreams During the Pandemic | Time

"In March, as COVID-19 started quickly spreading in the United States, we began noticing something strange: our dreams were getting weird. Odd visual stimuli are like catnip to visual journalists like ourselves, so we polled our friends on Instagram to see if it was just us.

“Who’s having weird dreams?? Tell us about them!” we implored.
We weren’t alone.

https://time.com/5866860/pandemic-dreams-covid-19/

Unk p, FEBbby23, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@michele-b

I have been having weirder than usual dreams. Last night about a gay woman who is my age, 69, who didn’t even know she was pregnant, and had a baby. I was supposed to transport it, but I didn’t do a very good job, letting the box it was in fall off a pushcart of sorts. The baby lived, but I didn’t want the responsibility of it anymore. Weird! I usually have dreams about my family one way or the other.

Anita

Michele, Lilinoe, Laynara and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@michele-b. Ooh, that looks interesting.  My dream goes back a year or so.  It didn't reflect anything in reality.  But the way things are now, where the bizarre happens, maybe aliens will save us from the scary soldiers. :)

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@anita

Do you have children?  This seems somehow very personal.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Dreams release stress and emotions, provide us with premonitions about future happenings and have been the source of many creative to scientific, artistic and technological discoveries.

No longer dismissed by psychologists as random neuron firings or meaningless fantasies, dreams are now considered an ongoing thought process that just happens to occur while we are asleep.

Here are 10 remarkable dreams of some of the world's most prominent scientists, writers, musicians, mathematicians and inventors whose moments of dream insight went down on record.

Dreams That Changed Human History

https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/10-dreams-that-changed-the-course-of-human-history.html

ghandigirl, deetoo, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@michele-b

Hi Michele,

No children. Only dogs.

And last night I was on a bus, looking at someone who was ill.The sun was behind her but so bright that I could barely see. Later I volunteered to wash dishes at a place I worked at, but I continued to barely be able to see. I feared I was going blind.

Anita

deetoo, Michele, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@anita

It doesn't mean literally blind must means figuratively blind. As in something you are not seeing or allowing yourself to see.

Is there any chance the person across from you represents some aspect of yourself? 

Do you feel ill in any way but you don't want to see it. And i don't mean anything necessarily big but big enough to not want to look at it.  Mind body or spirit ill and not seeing including relationships or someone else who is else that you haven't wanted to acknowledge about them.

Keep tweaking those and other variations around. Then look at the first dream and see if it brings up some ideas for your own interpretation.  Most dreams are releasing our fears and anxieties more than prophetic. 

LalaBella, Unk p, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@michele-b

well, that person is someone I had a short fling with about 1976 and died a few years ago. 
when washing dishes, I saw Ventura, the guy who did that job for many years at the NBC Commissary where I worked about 1971 to 1974. 
 I do dream of that place often.

As for prophetic dreams, I kept dreaming of planes crashing before 9/11. I didn’t see the entire plane, nor it hitting the ground.

i also dreamed of my 6th grade nun who I become friends with but lost contact with. I dreamed of her 3 nights in a row. I tracked her down. She was dying of cancer. And she had a photo of me, my partner, and the dogs on the wall. She’d put photos up in a circle of those she had felt supported by. !!!

ghandigirl, villager, Unk p and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

I have no idea if anyone has any experience with dream imagery, but I would love some help. Usually I am pretty good at this, because I get visions in a part dream/meditative state, but for the life of me I do not understand this one.

I was in a giant, empty office with many white corridors and lots of doors. However, the dream started in a large room in this building where a big man, an executioner, was about to crucify Jesus (somehow I knew, but didn't see anything except for that man). I felt for him and was sympathetic to him.

Two middle-aged, white women came in with picnic blankets and sat down to watch, happily chatting away. I told them how horrible that was and that they should leave.

However, then the executioner's eyes changed to red and started to advance on me to put me on the chopping block. What ensued was a chase through endless corridors and doors.

Now I was baptized as was my daughter, but am not overly religious, more spiritual. I did not see Jesus in the dream, but the mention is odd as is the crucifixion. I totally get people dreaming about either when it is a part of their dailies lives, but it isn't in mine. I also did not watch anything on TV/the internet concerning the above.

I know what escaping means and had many escape dreams before (years ago), but they were always thrilling like an adventure movie. This one was downright horror.

Any ideas anyone?

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@moonbeam if it’s a transpersonal dream then it sounds like the horror of Trump’s private troops’ brutality at the Portland protests. Police brutality against people of color is also looming in the Collective Conscience these days.

Peaceful protestors are not that different than the actions of Jesus of Nazareth who was a local activist protesting against Roman imperialists.

The historian who wrote Zealot paints a picture of Jesus as being more intense in his fervor against Rome than is described in the Bible. Your dream sounds prophetic too—that Trump is planning more violent reprisals against  local protest. It also is happening in Hong Kong. 

ghandigirl, Unk p, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@Jeanne. I hadn't thought about it like that, thank you! If it's not 'about me', but a vision bleeding through than it *does* make sense. Especially the 2 white women present and their careless attitude.

The executioner did not let up, but I really hope the actions of Trump's private troops do not continue, but that quite likely is idle hope. Those poor people;-(

Unk p, BlueBelle, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Again, not sure if this is completely personal, but here it is (part 1):

I was working in the basement of a large multi-story building.  Some crisis was happening, and everyone was rushing around trying to get things locked down before it hit us. I had been organizing some things, and I felt like I needed to go back to another area to make sure that some things had been properly sorted (literally...I was sorting things into shelves) because whatever it was needed to be in the right place before the crisis hit, so I wanted to go back and make sure.  I was told not to worry about it, but (me being who I am) i asked someone (a lower level employee) to come with me and help me.

We entered a small elevator to go up to the next floor, but there were only three buttons labeled "G" (ground), "1 to 8" (on one button, and in my mind that meant going from 1st to 8th with no stops), and "Stop".  I was confused because I didn't remember knowing that the building we were in had 8 floors, and because there seemed to be no way to go directly to the floor I needed to get to.  I "knew" that several other elevators had failed (fell or just stopped working, although no one seemed to be hurt) so I just sighed and pressed the 1-8 one.  As we were going up, the elevator started tipping over toward the right side, going from vertical to diagonal and then stopping.  I immediately thought "How do I get out of this thing?", but then the elevator started slowly turning on the horizontal axis.  I knew we were falling, and I can't say I knew we would be okay (that was a feeling I got after I woke up, not while in the dream), but I was pretty calm about it. The only thing I thought after that was "okay, I guess it's too late to worry about the sorting now" (i.e., if you haven't got things settled by now, you're too late), and then I woke up.

ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

(short Part 2 due to character limit)

I immediately associated the imagery with some personal things generally, but the feeling I got after waking up was that although this was me understanding the personal effects of something happening, the thought in my head was "It's going down soon, and quickly", and the thought that came to mind was the economy.  It's pretty clear that *will* happen and it's coming soon, but it seemed like in the dream that it was either happening *right now* or was right on the edge and ready to tip any second.  I don't know if there's any other interpretation (please chime in if you think so), but because of this last part about the economy, I wanted to post for the record.

Lovendures, Unk p, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 29 / 63
Share: