Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

1,649 Posts
129 Users
33323 Likes
74.1 K Views
(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lenor That's too funny.  All I can say is, OF COURSE.

Isabelle, Share, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@songbird asked me for a Tarot spread to answer when Trump leaves.  So I threw one and posted the result. I did it before reading what others are posting here so not sure how it compares.  The spread asks, How is Trump doing? 

Next week:  He's looking ahead right now and optimistically gaging the mountain he has to climb.

August: A bad month for Trump. Starts out with little support, (upside down Abundance) gets worse the second week, but ends as a strong man. (The Emperor like Putin).

September He thinks he's doing well.  

October: Mixed success. 

November: the first week of November is a huge defeat. Later in the month he meets with people and tries to brow beat someone, perhaps it's John Roberts or Barr, to save him, perhaps delay Electoral College. It doesn't work. Buy the end of November he is finished.

December:  Moving out. This compares to a vision I had a few weeks ago for December of "Angels at the gates with swords!" 

January Very alone. (the Hermit) and by end of January he could be in a catastrophic mental and/or physical health. 

The whole spread and cards with my reading is posted here:  https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/31566/

seaturtle26, teriz, Isabelle and 41 people reacted
 Amyv
(@amyv)
Prominent Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell you just brightened my day, bless you!

teriz, Isabelle, Share and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@amyv. I was glad to see these cards. It could be bumpy between now and then. Especially in August when he becomes Strong Man. I suspect it will be because he uses his mercenary stormtroopers to crush protesters in democratic controlled cities. See the Emperor card at the end of August. Also in August the Priestess, which may mean that people's predictions here that something bad is going to happen in August will be correct.  But in the end, he fails.

1595637431-IMG_4837forweb.jpg

teriz, Isabelle, Lawrence and 15 people reacted
 Amyv
(@amyv)

@jeanne-mayell August sounds frightening and rough. Isn't the High Priestess sometimes seen as related to the Shekhinah , so maybe we can hold onto that, the feminine presence of the divine can be with us in our struggle and collective grief. I will, I need to, since Portland has already gotten me and everybody close to me on high alert 

teriz, Michele, Grace and 19 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@unk-p

Could be, but unless you've stood in DC in the middle of summer you have NO idea how hot and humid it can get!!! At this time of year not unusual to have 100+ degree temps with 90+% humidity. Far be it from me to defend Il Douche, but honestly it might have just been the heat.

I forget which founding father referred to DC as a "pestilential swamp," and it was meant literally, not politically.

TriciaCT, Share, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@amyv The reading I did is of Trump, not us.  August is a bad month for Trump.  Although he may take steps to assert his strongman reputation which would be hard on us.

teriz, Isabelle, Ms. C. and 19 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@laura-f, I will attest to your statement about the DC weather!  I use to work in DC and still live in Northern VA.  And after more than 3 decades, I've never acclimated to these swampy summers.

teriz, lenor, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@jeanne-mayell  This is perfect since I did a spread this morning and some of it matches especially in terms of what he thinks....  Would also like to hear your comments on the problem of not phrasing the question or focus well.  Was I accurate to read it that way once I figured it out?

Anyway, here it is:

I asked for two cards to determine how Trump “feels” in August?   …and then October?  For August, I drew the VICTORY (W) #6  which shocked me until I realized that I had focused on what he FEELS rather than what was happening in reality. As we all know, he is extraordinarily able to delude himself.  So, I figured the perfunctory nomination in the RNC probably would make him feel victorious, but there is anger involved as well.  He thinks he’s winning, but his anger pops up everywhere and at everything. 

Before I figured out how I had phrased the request, I asked for a card to help me understand VICTORY, I drew the TOWER, which made more sense.  Obviously, in reality it’s all crumbling around him.  He just hasn’t faced it yet. 

Then, for October where I was still asking about his feelings, I pulled INDOLENCE (C) #8.  I read this as Trump feeling dark and empty.  He can feel the darkness closing in.  Everything is dying.   Nothing is going as he wants. 

Then, I thought I’d try it for Biden as well just to compare, however, this time I rephrased it to focus on how Biden is doing (not how he is feeling).  For August, I drew HIEROPHANT (T) V.  I read this as he has and trusts his own knowledge, instincts, and experience.  He also senses that a higher authority is blessing his journey and this mission.

For October, I pulled the PRIESTESS (T)2  I felt like it was related to his VP choice.  I read this as the net of talents, skills, knowledge is spread widely.  He’s picked a superb VP, a woman, and “she rules.”  All is bearing fruit.  Biden has great intuition about her and they get along well. 

For November, ACE of DISKS Order in the country is beginning He and the VP are meshing well.  Much work has already begun—down to earth work.  The seeds are sown and all is leading to a new beginning and a new home.  (Biden changing residences, I think) 

Isabelle, Jeans3head, lenor and 25 people reacted
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Hi guys. I feel forcing kids back to school and sending goons into the cities is majorly gonna backfire on him next month. Plus I feel something stirring on Barr and Pompeo. Those two towers have to fall soon. I think he’s gonna fire Esper too. Orange Julius Caesar keeps invading my dreams and I keep trying to get away from him. 

teriz, lenor, deetoo and 29 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Why is the feeling getting darker by the day leading up to the election?

teriz, deetoo, Ms. C. and 13 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@jeanne-mayell

Thanks for the amazing card reading. Loved every word.

I keep feeling that every stunt he's trying, backfires on him. It's already a pattern that's happening and will continue. The downfall. 

"Sliding down the other side of the mountain peak, out of control and on his rump". The vision I previously had, is clearly manifesting.

teriz, lenor, JourneyWithMe2 and 23 people reacted
 Amyv
(@amyv)

@jeanne-mayell Jeanne, this morning I realized that I had confused the focus of your reading.  Now that Emperor / Putin thing, omigod federal Brown Shirts have been sent to Chicago, Cleveland, and Milwaukee today. 

(My repeating nightmare as a child involved Nazi troops.) 

Astarte, teriz, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@amyv I annotated the photo of the card spread so people who read cards can see each week. @songbird

teriz, lenor, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@laura-f  i do know something about heat and humidity.  I am in Houston, a.k.a. The Bayou City, where the swamp is actually in the air.  I'm soaking in it now!  But T was mad sweating, while the interviewer was just mildly dewy.  Also people who are just overheated tend to sweat from the brow.  Emotional sweating shows more around the mouth and nose, like T was doing.  But i could be wrong!

teriz, lenor, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
(@mcance)
Reputable Member Registered

health officials have been sending out warnings to do a second shutdown i don't see it happening haven't had any visions of it happening while meditating. 

CC21, lenor, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@carmen)

It would not surprise me if '45 does leave office before the election. He has past behavior of leaving behind businesses that were no longer successful in his eyes. Unfortunately, that left a lot of people out in the cold and suffering and a lot of clean up to do.

On a lighter note, another intuitive I follow recently posted on their blog that not only did they see Biden winning, but they also saw Democrats taking both the House and Senate with Kamala as VP!

Lets keep fighting the good fight as we all know how unpredictable '45 is and we will have to continue fighting after the election because I'm sure there will be other forces that will try again to destroy us.

teriz, CC21, lenor and 25 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

I had a vision last night concerning Biden I'd like to share.

He was at his home, sitting casually on a sofa with 3 to 4 buttons on his shirt undone, baring his chest. Which was weird seeing his age; you usually see this images from young men trying to be attractive.

His wife wasn't happy due to him running (she said something I cannot remember), but was serving tea with a smile anyway. I got flashes of evening gowns and the color red, but I cannot place it.

We then flipped to a street in Washington DC in the middle of the night. Since I do not know the city I cannot tell you where it was in DC. I did get the distinct feeling it was the government district. Biden was strolling along this street which had fencing on one side. Behind that fence was a large lawn and then a building that looked a bit like a rectangle with a lot of windows. That monumental building was on fire, blazing and lighting up the night, and Biden paused to look. I expected him to do something but he didn't and walked on; ignoring it. It wasn't the capitol and not the White House either.

The vision ended with two names: Kamala Harris and Val Demmings. I am quite certain it said that Harris wouldn't be VP, but I am not 100%.

teriz, Lilinoe, Ms. C. and 15 people reacted
 Amyv
(@amyv)

@moonbeam

Republican headquarters? It is a white rectangular building, maybe 3 or 4 stories high

Lilinoe, LalaBella, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

@Amyv I looked it up and that could actually be it!

teriz, Lilinoe, Baba and 3 people reacted
Page 24 / 83
Share: