Clear all

Jeanne Mayell's 2014 Visions of 2020 Crash and Outcome

20 Posts
10 Users
280 Likes
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

These old readings popped out of a file drawer last week. I am putting them here for the record.  I've posted them before on this site but since I started RTF night, my earlier predictions have gotten lost among the hundreds of others.  

I also shared about the 2020 stock market crash in  2/19/2015 when I spoke about it on the George Noory Coast to Coast AM show.  There is still a tape of that show on their website. They summarized: Mayell foresees the stock market becoming volatile starting around 2017, with a crash coming in 2020, and a recovery in 2028. She also predicted a calamitous drought in the heartland of the United States during 2025-2032, which will spark a lot of migration to the Great Lakes region. [The market did not become volatile in 2017, but the collective did.  And Trump manipulated the markets until he couldn't any more.] I also said that Hillary Clinton would win the presidency.  It was almost two years before the election and although she went on to win the nomination and the popular vote, we all know what followed. Ironically I'd never actually "seen" Hillary win.  My students had seen her, but they were just learning. I had seen Trump, but I didn't believe it.]

The 2014 readings (see photos at the bottom) show how there was a build up of events that explodes in late 2019 then more so in 2020 like a wave crashing on the shore.  After that, life gets relatively quiet, and people pay less attention to the federal government. By 2026 or at the latest 2028 there is a new power in the people with two women on top. We still have to handle an unraveling climate situation but the dark energies that have dominated seem to have lost power.

2014 Timeline Reading by Jeanne Mayell (See photos at the end) 

2014   I see people carrying signs.  [This turned out to be world Climate Marches of 9/21/14, including half a million in NYC.]

2015 Volcano, forest fires in mountains, natural disasters.

2016 I see lightening striking Capitol which is now totally ruled by money and greed.  I see an image of a phone off the hook at the Capitol. They are not serving the people. They are not answering the phone. 

The environment in trouble, fires, crisis, melting poles, mountains exposed as ice sheets melt. 

2017 Statue of Liberty in the fog, water is rising, I see fires and stress rising. Stress rising in the collective.

2018 Even more volatility in the Collective.  People living in an emotional roller coaster.

2019 I see major stress increasing and worsening during the year.   The Collective stress skyrockets near year’s end.  There might be a market crash starting at the end of the year or it may just be collective nervous system going nuts. 

2020 Whole Year: Market crash and/or collective nervous system crashing. (see drawing of reading below)

2020 By month:

January:  Angels climbing stairs pleading, they look like Jesus pleading to Congressional leaders to do the right thing. (This was the Senate trial with Adam Schiff and other progressives pleading)

February 2020: 

• Markets going wild.
  • Stress
  • Volcano somewhere a big one. In a forested area.

March and April

Big waves of stress and volatility in the Collective during these months. Could include market volatility but the markets may be reacting to something big going on in the Collective nervous system.  [yes, they were reacting to U.S. and Europe shut-down of businesses and people ordered to shelter in place.]

November Water rising precipitously

December A royal in bed giving birth.

January: An elephant with candidate riding it but facing backwards.

February:   Russian priest speaking.

2021 whole year:

• The people stop concerning themselves with the Capitol. It has become irrelevant.
  • State of Texas is in the news.
  • Hoards at the borders clambering to get through.

2022 Possible rally in the markets. 

2023 Markets coming up but not enough. Have hit the bottom.  

Australia -mammals– muskrat, koala, all suffering.  

2024 Sun blazing. It is hot. Washington DC seems irrelevant to people.

• Capitol is completely surrounded by crowds of hundreds of thousands of people.
  • Hundreds of Muslim men huddled together praying.
  • Markets have become the nervous system.

2026 Image of a new moon, positive sign!

Guns, more shootings.  Need for law and order.

• Cactus - sign of drought.
  • The fish is scaled, hanging upside down.
  • But markets are beginning to rally.
  • Elephant is crying.  GOP’s reign may be over.

• Markets and Collective nervous system rallying back to new highs!  Collective rising in strength and hope.  Two women at the top with victory sign saying, “We got this!”
  • Capitol is tiny compared to before.
  • Shift in attention from Europe; and Middle East to heartland and west of USA,  huge expanse of land looks parched.

• Animals of concern
  • People selling property cheap

2030 Elephants are sweating bullets. I think this is the GOP dying.

2031 Groups of men talking but no one is listening to them because they are irrelevant.

2032 Statue of liberty, Capitol building and elephant have shrunk. Lost power. No one cares about them.

Batman to the rescue

Capitol is censured.

2034 Baja Penninsula under water

2035 Robin hoods, bands of green dressed young people, bows and arrows, guns raised

2037 Statue of liberty much under water. To her upper thighs.

2038 Fish swimming past NYC airport, signs under water. Large fish swimming past sunken cars

2040 Need for trees that can survive the climate.

2048 Drought and floods

2050 Greenland turning green.

2051 Black cloud around the Capitol building.  In the countryside we are separate from the Capitol. 

2078  Rockets ready to launch (seed clouds?) people migrating, filling roads people in many places around the world waiting in line for food.

12/31/16 Reading By Jeanne Mayell

2019:  Donkey is down, bound up. Republicans have taken control of everything.

Donald Trump has become a mailbox, no longer in D.C. Elephants crowded out and fill the field.

• Trump has become a giant mouse on 2 hoofs, not a human. (Rules by tweet)
  • Many animals going extinct. Fire – koalas
  • Statue of liberty small, so much pollution

• War looks like a scene from a war movie with thousands of soldiers jammed together. Not the U.S.
  • Elections totally rigged (at least that is the perception).
  • Charitable giving is up; taxes down. So charitable giving in lieu of taxes.

• Decadence in the Capitol.  Soft drinks, parties, just a lot of decadence.Tears shed everywhere but don’t know why. 

• I see someone who feels like Che Guevara on horseback. The horse usually means a dark horse candidate.
  • I see the rise of rail around the globe.
  • Oil-fueled travel banned in many places.
  • Image of bananas – unclear what this means.

• Big cities getting deluged by the sea
  • The eagle appears as big, spreads its wings.
  • Climate change impact on the U.S. as a world power somehow seems positive.

2028 Nazi symbols. I see the U.S. Eagle looking both ways.

2029 Water in streets – people always walking around in boots.

2031 Medical advances in limbs, patching up to walk.

5/21/17 Reading by Jeanne Mayell -- Reflects the build-up of karmic events that will unfold in 2020.  

Dec 2018 the market is up but an alarm clock shows it is going to go off at some time. Tick tick tick.  Not going off yet, not yet, but is ticking away.

Feb 2019 seas rising.  Native Americans know what is coming.

March 2019 steps going up

Emphasis on the family

I see mountains, volcanos going off

June 2019:

• They will have their come-uppance. They will pay. The speaker of the house thinks he’s smiling but he’s a puppet. The man from Monopoly is pulling his strings.
  • Big cactus, areas looking like they could turn to desert.
  • Apple – problem for the apple. Apple prices will be higher than imaginable at some point.

Stargazer, TriciaCT, PenelopeFP and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Another vision of this same time period: 

Stargazer, Ms. C., TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@penelopefp)
Reputable Member Registered

I now see how we are going to be collectively turning away from the federal govt, which has failed us. Looking to governors now.  Thankfully, the governor of NJ, Phil Murphy, has announced that all testing in NJ will be covered. Not sure how available it is at this point!

Stargazer, Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@penelopefp Testing is not available for most. That is one reason this virus will explode in the U.S. People should get ready. Go to Coronavirus Topic to learn more and post there. 

shan, Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Another vision of this same time period: 

This drawing reminds me of a few dreams I had a couple of years ago about this nation just breaking down, collapsing mid-2020s.

I did not want to believe it and I still have a hard time accepting it, but I feel as if we are on that current path.

Stargazer, lenor, villager and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@carmen I feel the lines are the collective nervous system along with the markets.  Notice how the lines got excited and volatile from 2017 to mid 2019, then start plummeting in late 2019 onward. The markets did not go crazy in 2017 and 2018 but the collective nervous system was like a 24/7 rollercoaster with Donald Trump daily craziness. Also he was manipulating the markets so they wouldn't crash. 

Unk p, Stargazer, shan and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@five81993)

Goldman Sachs is predicting a decline to 2000 in the S&P but then a quick rise by the end of the year. Is that just wishful thinking? 

“Goldman Sachs is predicting the S&P 500 will rocket back to 3,200 by the end of 2020. That would amount to a 60% spike from the forecasted low of 2,000.” 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/16/investing/dow-jones-stock-market-coronavirus/index.html

Tiger-n-Owl, lenor, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

@five81993

It’s delusional thinking. 

Stargazer, LalaBella, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@five81993 and @coyote I couldn't agree with you more. Goldman Sachs are just trying to manipulate people for their own gain.  They have a dark history.

Unk p, deetoo, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@five81993)

That can work, delusional thinking is pretty much what the market runs on...

Stargazer, deetoo, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Posted by: @five81993

delusional thinking is pretty much what the market runs on...

Until it doesn't. Welcome to the final chapter of late stage market capitalism.

Stargazer, BlueBelle, RunestoneOne and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Honorable Member Registered

Jeanne, I just wanted to say how amazed I was that your prediction for something bad happening in 2020 came true! also to the others that predicted it. I'm totally blown away! stunning.

I remember you saying how America would get a punch on the nose in 2020 and that the stock market would crash. You said it several times on this site over the years!

I really like how you posted the raw data here too.

I'm sure there's a prediction on this site somewhere that says "They can't spend their way out of this one" that one stuck in my head for some reason.

Stay Safe!

Unk p, Stargazer, shan and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mcance)

i just remembered back in the fall i've had this six sense feeling like something bad was going to happen in the world another shooting or another attack, it was an attack an attack of this virus did anyone have this feeling back in the fall? 

Lilinoe, shan, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @stu

I'm sure there's a prediction on this site somewhere that says "They can't spend their way out of this one" that one stuck in my head for some reason.

@stu, thanks for the validation. I know I'd become a broken record and felt bad for bringing people down but I knew it was coming. 

@mcance  Many of us had this feeling as far back as December 2018 of March 2020 being rough month.  But last fall, a few of us saw April as the most crazy month. 

Stargazer, shan, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Tim Morgan, who is one of the only economists I take seriously, wrote last month in one of his less jargon-heavy posts about how the coronavirus shock has tilted the world economy into a whole new era that is being shaped by immutable biophysical realities. He also provides some helpful graphics to illustrate his point A summary of his thesis:

"The crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic has triggered two fundamental changes...one of these is a systemic financial crisis and the other is the realisation that an era of increasingly-cosmetic economic “growth” has come to a decisive end.

"The term which best describes what happens from here on is “de-growth”. This is a concept that some have advocated as a positive choice, but it is, in fact, being forced upon us by a relentless deterioration in the energy-driven equation which determines prosperity.

"At its simplest, this means that the near-universal expectation of a future “economy of more” has been invalidated. We’re not, for example – and as so much planning has hitherto assumed – going to be driving more cars on yet more roads, and taking more flights between yet more airports. A seemingly-assured future of more consumption, more leisure, more travel, more wealth, more gadgets and more automation has, almost at a stroke, ceased to exist.  Economic considerations aside, the energy supply outlook alone has long since ceased to support any such assumptions.

"More fundamentally, an economy which is shrinking is also one that will become progressively less complex. Whole sectors of activity will disappear through processes of simplification and de-layering."

Many writers have been warning about how the fossil fuels that powered economic expansion since the mid-1800s have become increasingly expensive to extract from the ground, and that these rising costs are already eating into the sanguine assumptions of the industrial world. Richard Heinberg does an especially good job of spelling it all out in his 2014 article for Pacific Standard Magazine, The Gross Society: We're entering an Age of Energy Impoverishment. But Tim Morgan is taking his training as an economist and explaining this situation in real time with lots of rigorous data.

This is a paradigmatic moment. Our entire society is built on the assumption that growth and wealth accumulation can be endless. Most policymakers don't understand the energy dynamics of the world economy (heck, most economists don't understand these biophysical basics), and until they do, we can expect more misguided attempts to address trends that confound elected leaders just as much as they do Average Joe who was just laid off from his job. As we navigate a new landscape of de-growth, I'm not sure the old coordinates of left wing versus right wing are going to be quite as helpful. The coming age is calling upon us to de-colonize our minds and craft whole new configurations of social organization that are impossible to imagine if we continue to hew to the old binaries.

Unk p, Stargazer, lenor and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote

I read the entire article. I don't totally understand it all, but I have gotten a good gist of understanding and am intrigued. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Unk p, lenor, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@muriel)

@coyote

Thank you, I am quite sure societies will have to de-growth quite soon. And a pity most politicians and economists hasn't adress that problem.

Posted by: @coyote

I'm not sure the old coordinates of left wing versus right wing are going to be quite as helpful

I think it will be at least at first to protect the weaker people during the shift. In France, some de-growth defendres don't want t to hear about purchasing power or an increase of minimum wages without seeing that some people have trouble to put food in their plate or a roof aver their head. 

In a near future, we might have a choice between some pityless de-growth or a social one.

Unk p, Stargazer, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@muriel

I agree, Muriel, about how our initial responses will still necessarily be informed by the left-right continuum. Some politicians will want to take the austerity approach while their country's productivity shrinks, and we have to resist that "pitiless" impulse with the reasoning of classic progressivism (not neoliberalism!). But eventually, we'll have to call out politicians of all stripes who haven't woken up to the new reality. We'll also be forced to get creative to the point where we're doing things like establishing alternative local currencies or replacing the stock market with new metrics of societal health. Neither the left or the right have the vocabulary for this societal reimagining.

@lovendures

Understanding the world economy as an energy system is a steep learning curve for most, and Tim Morgan doesn't do the greatest job of making his ideas easy to understand to an audience that is not steeped in the worlds of economics and high finance. I still never understand 100% of what he's communicating on a technical level, but intuitively it all makes sense. He has a tab on his website labelled "THE CHALLENGE" that introduces readers to all of these concepts of how world energy supply intersects with economic infrastructure, but even that is a thick read. The Richard Heinberg article I linked is more geared to a general audience, so I'd suggest going there.

lenor, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Ever since March I've been receiving visions of the world economy as a runaway freight train that is barreling downhill. I think this vision speaks to how our economic system, despite our illusions of linearity, is built atop the nonlinear systems that govern nature. Now those nonlinear systems - ecosystem collapse, interest-bearing money, population and social dynamics - are making themselves felt, and no amount of financial gimmickry will be able to hide the fact that the house of cards that is late consumer capitalism is tumbling down.

The stimulus packages being rammed through by central banks are not going to change the overall picture. There will be no "V-shaped recovery" (and who in their right mind would want our cannibalistic economic engine to recover?) The current rally in the stock market is going to rapidly deflate when the naive investor class realizes this. When keeping the economic picture in mind, the light at the end of the coronavirus could be interpreted as an oncoming train, but only if you're wedded to the old story. For everyone who is ready for a new story, though, the light at the end of the tunnel will be the light of clarity and deep soul remembering. The architecture of Darwinian competition, extraction, and endless (cancerous) economic growth was never reality. "The gift" is the fundamental animating principle of the universe, and our future economics will be oriented around the gift. 

Unk p, TriciaCT, Pikake and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

I saw this interview with an economist and what he is saying corroborates with your drawing of what looks like the stock market and timeline: https://youtu.be/L1DXjGBbQsY

Grace, TriciaCT, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: