Clear all

Trump visits overseas

4 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
(@judy-moore)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

When I was watching trump soaking up all the pomp and ceremonies I could see plainly the look of a wanna -be dictator. The way he moves his head and the expression on his face says it all. He truly feels that a dictator is the most powerful person in any country. He sees himself as all powerful. He really is living in an alternate reality in his mind.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I agree, Judy. That's why psychologists have described his mental condition as "malignant narcissism." Everything has to go his way or he freaks out. Most of the time, he creates an alternate reality that things are going his way and anyone who crosses him is evil, except when they are nice to him, then they are a jewel. His admiration of Putin is another tip-off of the kind of person he wants to be.  Putin made himself one of the richest men in the world, worth over 80 billion, through using his dictator powers to steal and manipulate. 

KB, Paul W, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I was listening to Morning Joe (as I was folding laundry) and heard one of the panel saying that this trip will be remembered by history as the exact moment that the US handed over world leadership to China.  Sometimes I feel like we are going through the same kind of unraveling that Britain experienced in the immediate aftermath of WWII.

KB, Unk p, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Paul, you have been so succinctly right on. The rest of the Pacific Rim countries have decided to move on without the U.S. as a result of Trump.  A Trump supporter said to me confidently  earlier this week that he's watching out for the economy and will keep it strong.  I wondered what universe he was living in.  

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: