trump is planning a...

Notifications
Clear all

trump is planning a secret counter coup, like the one in Saudi Arabia.

45 Posts
15 Users
282 Likes
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

As the relentless investigations into th criminal acivitiws of the Trump Government continue, it is becoming clear that Trump and his inner circle are panicking. The flow of indictments is starting to take off. I am picking up that Mueller has an extensive set of grand jury sealed indictments on key criminal targets. This has given the FBI, who have taken extensive internal precautions to protect the safety and security of the Investigations into Trump regime criminality, so that they will continue and have back-up, against suppression, a key weapon that they can use to determine the outcomes. If the Congress asks the FBI to pass to them the materials, they have the power to do so, then the whole thing would become a flood of leaks, criminal evidence, etc. The GOp in the House and senate are in a state of fear. They fear for themselves, some fear for the safety of the American Constitution and Republic, and some fear for the continued existence of the existing system. many politicians in the American political class now realise, at all levels, that a major constitutional overhaul and changes, are going to be essential, whatever the outcome of the present investigations. This will all play out up to the mid-term elections. 

In the meantime, Trump and his inner circle are getting desperate. So are the group of American oligarchs aurrounding Him, like the Koch brothers. they fear now, the wrath of the American people, when everything emerges. this will be much worse than Nixon and watwrgate, so various fixes are being discreetly discussed. A Nixon style exit is top of the list, after the Mid-term elections. These elections will be a slaughter of the right wing political class. 

In the meantime, the Trump inner circle are looking at extreme, criminal measures, to save the situation. Only an inner group are aware of what is being discussed. Some cabinet officers are completely out of the loop. Incredibly, Trump is considering, very seriously, using his very large presidential powers, passed by congress after 911, to mount something like  a counter-coup, like the one enacted recently in Saudi Arabia by the Crown Prince and the king. Trump could use Obama era legislation, that gives the President sweeping powers in an emergency, to arrest and detain american citizens, and use military law against them. The incredible delusions in this mans head are terrifying to scan. he is losing his grasp on reality. he thinks that a move to push various actions against Clinton and various DEMO scandles, (there are many, its the way the system works) would head off the present investigations. he could, in theory, use emergency powers to arrest and detain people, to wreck the investigations. This is being recieved, even inside the deep state and the Trump insiders, as sheer madness. Nixon was trying to do the same thing, when he was forced out. But he had a fraction of the powers that the Obama legislation has given Trump. I do not think this will succeed at all, but that it is being gamed in the Regime shows how desperate they have become. Literally, sheer madness. Trump is now being "Minded" very closely, and everyone is beginning to worry deeply over his mental stability. I think we have a repeat of the watergate process here. I am posting this, as paradoxically, it gives us hope. i think we are seeing the start of the internal collapase of the trump admin. More later. He will not get far, i think, before things really start to impact. 

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, Avalon and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Why are they holding onto the indictments?  Because they fear Congress will undermine the investigations? This seems inevitable whenever they release them.  So that they can use them to negotiate further information from those who stand to be indicted? Are they going to turn portions of the indictments over to New York state, to the IRS?  Is it all a matter of timing for a conducive political climate?  I know I'm incredibly impatient.      

ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

I don't know why Mueller is holding them, but there are sealed indictments (I think in the Eastern District of VA).  Rachel Maddow reported on it. Some may be additional charges against Manafort. I think they're being held as a prosecution strategy. 

Avalon, Jeanne Mayell, Avalon and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Gracesinger, the FBI are holding the indictments sealed in order not to telegraph what they have knowledge of to other people that are still under scrutiny.  They don't want to 'spook' certain people into moving out of range. Workings of the law in this case is a sequential process of 'turning' lower echelons of the GOP to give info on the higher ups. FBI is moving up the food chain.  IMHO, the crazed ranting from the White House indicates the Mueller investigation is closing its jaws around the highest levels--which is a kind of indicator where we are in the process. Sealed indictments will not be opened until certain goals have been accomplished.

Zoron, I find your analysis completely accurate.  I would also say 'please please don't allow the inside of Trump's head into your own' when viewing him. It's not a healthy place to go. (The image of an invasive energy parasite comes to mind!)

It is a good question about whether a coup will be attempted. Some here see lightworkers having to go underground. Some see protests being curtailed.  Some see active repression.  I don't see an active Federal level 'coup' as much as an atmosphere that encourages bad actors--like Trump's refusal to disavow white supremacism giving space for Charlottesville to happen. He'll encourage open season on protestors and those he views as 'disloyal', then various police departments will overreach and abuse their power. But it is not a 'Federal Law'.

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Avalon and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I've been feeling now for a week an impending darkness of repression rolling in.  I could feel it like a heavy weight all through the holidays. 

The Republicans are desperate for Mueller not to continue. They want to fire him, but are trying to do as much public relations/propaganda work first so it will seem like a justifiable move.

The Koch's are also impatient to fire Mueller.  They want to crush anyone who could threaten GOP rule.

I noticed when going over the recording of the Q&A at the end of the Dec 21st Read the Future session that when someone asked me about the Tax Proposal, I actually found myself channeling Charles Koch.  When I reviewed the tape, I was shocked to see that my facial expression looked like David  Koch.  I've never seen Charles Koch on video so maybe it was more like him.  But anyway, He was vehemently yelling at Ryan and his GOP colleagues, like a violent crime boss, I WANT THAT MONEY NOW!  I WANT IT NOW!  And if you don't get it to me NOW, you are finished. You will never see another dime from me.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND?  A few days later, I heard that the Koch super pac was relaying these kinds of messages to their beneficiaries. 

So he got his money with the passage of the Tax Package. And they dispensed a large scale coordinated propaganda campaign to sell the most unpopular piece of legislation in recent history to the American public. Ryan has been reported as saying that the public will like the legislation once they are able to explain it to them.   It's interesting that it used to be that the public asked for legislation and they may or may not get it. Nowadays, the oligarchs demand legislation, the GOP passes it, then they have to do a massive reeducation campaign to convince Americans that it is actually good for them.

And now Koch and others want Mueller disabled. 

The more money and power Koch gets, the more scared he gets that he will lose it. And the more willing he is to take desperate measures. Meanwhile Putin laughs at them for tiptoeing around the American public. 

I'm not sure how Mueller can manage to keep from being fired, although I haven't seen it happen in visions. Like the Moore campaign, the PR has to get bad enough that even the Republicans won't try to save those who Mueller is exposing.  The GOP operatives have a list of measures they will take, each more lawless and repressive than the other - to stop Mueller.

First, They will try to go for getting Mueller fired. They launched a Congressional interrogation of Justice Department people. They interrogated the Justice Department's Rosenstein but he didn't budge.    They also have the smear campaign with FOX and Breitbart, etc. Next they will work on using a scapegoat they can throw at the public. They also are using the act of ignoring the findings and getting Trump to quiet down a bit. 

SO in the end, I don't see Mueller fired. I do see a scapegoat. I think it is going to be in the longer term that Mueller's work will all play out, that justice will prevail.

javamyworld, diana11, Gigi and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, in answer to why Mueller can't be fired, I suggest following Elizabeth Cronise McGlaughlin on YouTube:  youtube.com/channel/UC85eSMgCIdzVn4y_CBCrvag

Scroll down & look for the 'casts on Mueller.  ECM is a former Washington prosecutor. Her podcasts provide succinct analysis of how a special prosecution works, the legal boundaries involved, and what each news drop really means about the inside workings of the special prosecution.

Basically Trump can't fire Mueller himself.  Creating a Nixon style 'Saturday Night Massacre' and firing heads of the DOJ until he reaches someone who WILL fire Mueller is the very definition of Obstruction of Justice, which will get him impeached.

Even if Trump managed to get Mueller fired and he *wasn't* immediately impeached, Mueller's firing would trigger a f***-tonne of lawsuits from the State of NY, among others, regarding money laundering, payola, and probably sexual harrassment. He'd very rapidly be hog-tied and thrown down.

Trump's safest route is doing exactly what he is doing--throwing up a smokescreen to discredit the FBI, which is all BS & everyone knows it's agit-prop except the 13% of hard core GOP Trumpites that love their Faux-News propaganda.

Trump can't do diddly squat about firing Mueller.

diana11, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I watched Rachel Maddow's show with her "dream team" of prosecutors twice; thanks for the explanations.  Jeanne's insight into the Koch brothers totally creeps me out.  It seems like the world needs a real Lisbeth Salander.  On that note, I remember how freaked out Trump was when he first went into office about the possibility that his conversations had been taped and accused Obama of wiretaps.  I assumed he was referring to the NSA's ability to listen in to anything anywhere before Congress limited its ability to do that.  Is it possible that the NSA has a trove of incriminating conversations somewhere? 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Gracesinger--remember when Comey was giving testimony and he said on camera "lordy, I hope there are tapes?" I think that was actually a hint. Given the NYT news drop in the opinion section yesterday, it seems likely someone was wearing a wire *during the campaign*... tapes are quite likely.

diana11, Jeanne Mayell, diana11 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I read the opinion section written by the co-founders of Fusion GPS and a related link related to Papadopoulos (go Australians!), but why put a wire on somebody when the FBI could get a FISA warrant, especially when the concern is someone is suspected of being an agent of a foreign government or why not do both?    

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Gracesinger--I doubt any of us outside the investigation can make sense of which approach is the right one.  The most salient fact I have is that Mueller is approaching this like taking down the Gambino crime boss. For that kind of corruption case, you start with the runners, work your way up. Every level rats on another level, up the chain.  A FISA warrant gets you top down info that's clearer, more codified, even narrower in its channels. Wire tapping can expose an investigation to broader spectrum, close to the ground info that may shake out significant, unexpected leads.  It's not just about nailing a given individual dead to rights, it's about exposing the entire rotten system of rats nests.

But I am *not* Mueller.  This is just my interpretation.

diana11, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Interesting you mention crime bosses. In Dark Money, the author Jane Mayer quotes from federal investigations of Koch Industries.  Investigators said it was not a typical company that had some wrongdoing. It was more like a crime syndicate.  At one point, the Koch's would hire armed creepy guys to literally follow the Federal investigators around in their cars everywhere they went -- all to intimidate and scare them. 

Dianne and Dianne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

RunestoneOne, your explanations make perfect sense; thank you!  I can't remember where in the predictions I saw it, but someone suggested that the Koch brothers would end up losing their wealth to lawsuits related to the environmental devastation they wrought through their companies.  I hope that in the future our system of justice does, indeed, encourage and support this outcome!

Jeanne Mayell, diana11, Dianne and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Breaking the back of the Kochs and their Dark Money funding crooked politicians is probably THE single best outcome for our democracy. Sending Light to that possibility!

Jeanne Mayell, diana11, Paul W and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

ALERT: Koch Crime Family.

I have decided to post this after some deep thought. The Koch family are very much being exposed, step by step, as the prime mover in this situation. As the net closes around Trump, more and more is revealed. The Trump family will fall, this is inevitable now. The President is going to be removed, by one means or the other, without impeachment, by late 18/early 19. The family members will not be protected from justice, and will face criminal proceedings. There are at least two deaths in the trump Family after this happens. 

The trail then leads onward and upwards, to the core actors. The Koch crime family. This is going to be interesting. They cannot now save themselves, if things follow the track that we are watching. They will fall. One Koch family member will die. Another will face total ruin and become a sort of fugitive. 

The Koch crime empire will be dismembered, torn apart by wolves. All this is going to take up the next five years, until it ends. They will fight to the very end. The interconnections, like that of an octopus, that the family have built, will be destroyed. Others will fall, as their actions connected to the Kochs are revealed. It will get a lot worse. Spreading like a plague amongst the upper 500 in the American elite. Many will avoid downfall, but will be very shaken. Many will radically change their way of life and behavior, and withdraw as deeply as possible into the shadows. That will not stop severe changes being forced upon them. This all plays out between now and say, 2025/2030. Huge changes are coming to the American system. It will be painful, for all concerned. The fall of trump, will be like the bursting of a dam. In 2019/2020, I hope that people read again what I have said. It will then be very clear. Zoron is writing this, shall we say, as his own, personal "Sealed indictment".

Jeanne Mayell, javamyworld, Marley and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Zoron, can what you describe mean the fall of the oligarchs and their control over the government? I'm thinking about the Mercers and others, especially those families that contribute the the extreme right wing.

Jeanne Mayell, Dianne, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

Zoron, you said that Americans have their nose up UK politics as well as are involved in corruption/ manipulation there. If the US oligarchs go down, that would have great repercussions globally. Upcoming political earthquake in UK? ... I just can't shake the words "offshore accounts" and also the Queen and royal problems for the Windsors (as predicted in the Harry/ Megan threat).

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Holy Schamoly, I wish there were a "love" button for Zoron's big post above.

Image for today: The rats have all scurried up a tree where Trump is yelling at them in great agitation. The more news there is of pushback against Mueller's investigation, the closer Mueller is striking to the core of the cabal and the more the rats flail.  He has shaken the tree. The rats are soon to lose their grip and fall out of the tree into traps set for them, below.

Agitated, fearful people make mistakes. In that sense, their agitation is a good sign.

There will be noise that Mueller's investigation is being shut down. In truth, anything the White House does to 'shut down' this investigation is only proof of obstruction of justice, and will harm them even more in the end.

I emphasize all this because there is coming a time of great roiling and boiling in the (oligarch controlled, never forget!) news, where we will be tempted to lose faith. We will intuit the extent of the darkness, be tempted to lose heart and believe all is lost.

If you hit a moment of 'peak despair' remember to *ask for guidance*. 

Be stubborn, people. It's time to gird yourselves in the armor of Light. Hold fast to Light and Truth. 

Illigitimi Non Carborundum! (Don't let the bastards grind you down!)

...not really sure where all this is coming from, but it felt important to say.  Blessings all, -R1-

Jeanne Mayell, javamyworld, Melissa and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thanks, RunstoneOne.  I just finished ranting to a friend about the complicit Republican Congress, the Right Wing news effort to delegitimize Mueller and the FBI, Trump's newest assault on the environment in the form of allowing offshore drilling off all our coastline, etc.  I must say, I needed your pep talk.  Yeah, the bastards were getting me down.  I will re-gird myself and carry on.

Blessings to you.

diana11, Dianne, diana11 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

So, is this the kind of event that Jeanne talks about when she says "false flags?" In any case, I love it and you for sharing things you're not always sure we're ready for! Bring it all on,time and change is speeding up big time now. The earth is rumbling and growling and the people are rising up inside energy up the chakras and outside energy in so many ways! There's a limit to the boiler emotional valves before we blow and our shadows come out for healing. And as we heal so do we all. As above, so below for those of you familiar with Wiccan and early metaphysical writings ..well, Hermes in the Tarot cards for one..alchemical magic is happening.  And it's all for our good in the end. 

Now, I wish I had a better memory for who said what, when. But Jeanne did you predict someone, possibly Jared might die in jail? If so, that would fit Zoron prediction about at least one of two Trump family members dying. I can feel how deeply, deeply depressed Ivanka is. From depression following the birth of her last child to not being able to influence and change her father's comments and tweeting to this focus and blame being projected solely onto her husband by Trump and others. For her children's sake, I hope she isn't the second one.

diana11, Dianne, diana11 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

OK, Lynventura,I am in the early stages of mapping and scanning the Next layer up, after the Trumps. it was slightly startling for me to realise that Trump is the lower level of the ultra-elite in the USA, that the real power lies above that, and I had sort of unconsciously accepted that and not even thought much about it. So what I am getting, is that the oligarchic top structure in the  USA  is toughly back where it was in say, 1912, pre WW1, at the height of the American masses, is generating a big back-lash. What they do is now much more closely observed by the general population, and increasingly hated and disliked. The oligarch's themselves are acutely aware of their situation. The key thing is the "New blood" in the "1% of the 1%" and the "1% of the 1% of the 1%", which is about 3000 people, in perhaps 150 families. They, in turn, have their own internal structure. This is the American ruling class. Boy, are they getting into a panic. Elements  among them, like Robert Mercer, the ex IBM scientist, are also ideologically driven, not just rich, and see them selves as part of the "New Global class" of International oligarchs, all of whom are interlinking. The Russian leader, putin, also has to operate through his own cluster of such oligarchs, who cross link, internationally. This is a very new arrangement, that means we are dealing with a global cabal. Trump and his crew are the local North american "Hired help". They were thought to be disposable, but in fact, are not. 

The present crisis, as I sense it will play out, is going to lead to a major shift in the power distribution in American society, and a major loss of authority by the uppermost class. There are a number of very serious outcomes, over the next five years, for this cadre, who are going to find themselves increasingly under social and political and legal pressure. The collapse of the Power-clique around the Koch family, and the cluster of families around them, is going to shake the existing system very badly. Public anger is going to make life very difficult for the elite. Their personal and financial security will be endangered, and they will face a lot of censure. All of this takes place against something that is almost a replay of thirties America. meanwhile, new social and political arrangements are going to emerge. The predictions, on here, about more state power, the disengagement of the people from Federal rule, etc, are strong indicators of this. This is all sort of background. In personal and social terms, its going to be quite tough and nasty. But something new, as outlined on this site, does emerge. The personal consequences, for some of the power elite, are going to be fairly horrible. I even see domestic terrorism, public mass protests, and a worsening of the polarisation of the situation, such as in the present struggle between police and blacks. That kind of thing will spread, to other areas of social conflict. The Cops are going to become very unpopular, and quite repressive. This in turn, becomes a vicious circle. Ultimately, this is part of the things that undergo a huge change, as the elite are unable to respond to the challange they now face, via repression. 

LalaBella, KB, Jeanne Mayell and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: