Notifications
Clear all

The Multiverse.

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

in another galaxy, far far away, Zoron is writing another version of this: 

https://www.theguardian.com/science/across-the-universe/2017/may/17/multiverse-have-astronomers-found-evidence-of-parallel-universes?CMP=share_btn_tw

Grace, Lynne, Grace and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

First read about parallel universes in the 90s... Spirit Web led me into studying Quantum Physics to attempt to understand....ha!....things like The 100 Monkey synchronicities , Schroedingers cat etc etc. Not to mention glimpses of parallel visions that had me slamming on the brakes to avoid cars I saw then couldn't see.

Read lots of things even in magazines but on my limiting cell phone search today, earliest hit was this in 2002.

Love this stuff and would to hear others thoughts or experiences

http://discovermagazine.com/2002/apr/featnotes

Grace and Grace reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I'm really curious to hear what you have to say. I'm very concerned with trying to understand objective reality. So with this psychic stuff, as it continues to come true, I'm left questioning and trying to understand the mechanics of it and how it can fit into established science. I am not a scientist, never been any good at it, so I'm very interested in hearing your take on it. I can't wait to read it. 

On another note. In recent weeks I've begun to see evidence of a deep Nazi and/or totalitarian connection to the American government. Reading a lot of news, and looking up the bios of certain people makes me feel like I'm staring the monster in the face. It's hidden in plain sight, we're just not looking. You mentioned this in cryptic terms some time ago, and now I'm beginning to see what you were saying then (even though it's shocking to me in a deep way), if you are up to (and if not then please don't worry about it), I would greatly appreciate it if you could expand on this topic. My apologies for going off topic on this forum thread.

Natalie

ReplyQuote
(@brian)
Eminent Member Registered

Zoron - Are you familiar with the work of Donald Hoffman?
He has proposed a theory that Objective reality is just conscious agents.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/20160421-the-evolutionary-argument-against-reality/

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Yes I am. Its possible, but the Multiverse actually has solid astrophysics evidence behind it.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

For the already mind boggled here's my cheat sheet of starter understanding ...excuse me if I'm off in another reality as I type, and I misunderstood what I've read.

Stephen Hawking, Brian Greene Michio Kaku,and others whose names you might know.. all believe in the strong possibility ..based on string theory etc. etc.....that multiverses exist and within them parallel universes...9 or 11 o r 12... or whatever they, or we, believe. So, Brian Greene names 9 universes for example . They are:

Quilted (layers of infinite events on infinite levels in infinite universes, Inflationary(pockets of inflationary fields that collapse and make new universes ,(mem)Brane (kind of like floating rubber rafts bouncing off one another if the bounce is big we get a big bang),Cyclic (multiple branes, multiple Big Bangs, until they all collapse and we start over), Landscape ( quantum fluctuations  creating a pocket with differing sets of laws), Quantum (The quantum multiverse creates a new universe when a diversion in events occurs so either Calif. gets bombed, or has earthquakes or not), Holographic  (think Star Trek Holo Deck) surface area of a space can simulate the volume so we see things that may or may not be there but we experience them as if they are) , Simulated (Elon Musk...I love this one because we are just players in a computer game and we won't be killed off as long as those in charges are enjoying our antics so to speak), Ultimate (maximum number of possibilities, events etc.etc. )So every 'negative' thought kills someone off, destroys our world, etc. etc.in some parallel universe we just creatd. No wonder 'dark matter' is so dark ;-) But wonderful thoughts create wonderful universes. Imagine the possibilities!

To bring in what I call the "silent witness' or the 'observer' as the creator of their reality, than that reality would possibly be happening in one of the parallel universes of belief..pick your belief system and play the game ...or not. What we believe, I believe creates our reality. So sometimes we're all speaking different languages at once.

Lynne, Melissa, Grace and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Fascinating, mind-boggling, and replete with possibilities!

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)
Reputable Member Registered

Michelle - thanks for listing the nine! To those I would add three more:

Twisted Threads - the 11 mulitdimensional strings from quantum theory, interpenetrating.

Infinite Loop - think of a rubber band in a torus shape, twisted in the middle with no end and no beginning.

Zero - my personal favorite. All 11 above are perfectly valid depending on where you stand. Without defining zero point, even the physics won't make sense. Ha!!!

That gives a total of 12. Good number, I think. Base 12 is awesome!

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered

Michele, I too have had really strange experiences that seem related to parallel universes or different probable futures/timelines. I've never felt comfortable telling people about them because they might think I'm crazy, so thanks for breaking the ice. Many strange perceptual things seem to happen while in motion--driving a car, riding the subway, even walking down the street.  

I've had many but here are 2 examples: I was walking in the city with my husband to a favorite restaurant when we discovered it was closed and being renovated--a complete demolition job. Then one week later we happened to walk by and there were people dining. We thought, wow, those workers must have been going 24 hours a day to finish the job. So we sat down and asked the waiter how did they finish the remodel so quickly and he looked at us puzzled and said, what do you mean? We've been open for a month. Another time I drove to a drug store that I had been in before, and one day it's a fast food place and the next day it's a drug store again. I would think maybe I am crazy, but both times I was with someone else and they experienced the same thing.

Sometimes I wonder if we are all in some sort of metagalactic Truman Show.... 

Michele, Grace, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Thanks SO much Doc!  I took so long making corrections I barely got to finding the original 9 and paraphrasing explanations, adding my corny jokes and getting them typed in...on a phone! I'm sure there's symbolism in there somewhere. Now of course, I'm out of editing time so can't add your great ones in! I like your #12 the best too! One for all and all for one!

Doc and Doc reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Right on Melissa! I'm with you, trust me. I have  lots more, as well. My family decided I was crazy a very, very long time ago.  But I always tell them, hey! I keep your lives interesting! For a long time they were able to have experiences along with me and then it was too much for most of them and they just kind of see me in my 'reality' and them in theirs ;-)

But nope, they all happened and I had a lot of company as you did, to substantiate it. Though I'm pretty sure substantiate isn't the right word. Not a lot seems substantial a lot of the time!

For a long while I gave up driving because I saw way too many things that I couldn't decide if they were there in my world or not. In public, walking in crowds, at art fairs etc. I saw people I might have known or they just looked like people I knew here, and were 'there'. I stopped talking to them, acknowledging them etc. Absolutely, we all have doppelgangers in at least one of those universes! Boy, it all seems incredibly real in this world at the time.

I would try to speak to them and no one answered often not even looking up. But when they looked up, I knew they saw me so I had to assume they were as weirded out by me as I was of them! I had so many experiences I had to pull a stop on the alternate reality visions because I couldn't handle the constant input..most of it was things I didn't want to see, or be, or deal with... in this body in this world. Horrible horrible worst of humanity things. I had horrible visions of things people had done once I was was in about three feet of their physical bodies..knew things they were doing, had done. Awful to know about people you found out later, others knew quite well. It made standing in grocery store lines all but impossible. I still get waves of depression just entering stores and have to take deep breaths and separate myself from every one else.

People always think they want to be 'psychic'. But it can bring so much confusion, so much sadness even depression from the darkness you see, that you have to find a balance. Find the balance for the fear, the anxiety, the dark feelings by going out into nature, hugging a tree, walking barefoot, drinking lots of good water and being as happy as you know how to be! And yes, I've not been beyond doing old time magic. Writing things on paper and burning them and all of that..anything that helps!

There is always a flip side for the dark we might see in the future. The universe, the earth, our sun, our bodies all need equilibrium and this great turning as the potential to create that within as well as with out us..inside and out..so work on good mind, body, and spirit health! Hugs to you! Melissa and others you have these experiences! Just know you are never alone!

Doc, Grace, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered

Yay! My People!! Thank you sooo much, Michele, for your kind, generous, humorous, insightful response. It's comforting to know I am not alone in this "never a dull moment" semi-substantial world. :) To the trees!!!

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Hahaha to Melissa. I love you already. Heck, I love all of you weirdos. Especially the weirdos.  I don't care if you're surrounded by aliens or angels or angles in sacred geometry. They're all the same one way or another ..some seem wonderful, some not. But we're all connected to all there is. After all, the greatest of the angels was Lucifer..the light carrier and look at how we associate him now. As far as I can tell we all descended from him and his band of mighty angels, aliens, angles and we're all just trying to learn and evolve together. But you are all here for a reason just as I am. Walk in the light with great love. It's all right there. It's all about layers and layers and we're peeling them back and finding our own vibrational resonance. Glad to be in your tribe :-)

Lynne, Doc, Lynne and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: