The Global MIMIC TP...

Notifications
Clear all

The Global MIMIC TPW

(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

I have a question, maybe someone can can answer? While looking at it this morning I notice a spiral in it that I thought it was strange going up to the US. But this video came out later on. 

https://youtu.be/l9LRJBnDrPs

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

This is fascinating to look at, but speaking as a scientist, the commentary is all wrong. Deffo!. Zoron.

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Zoron, I was kinda thought it was iffy what he was saying. But after seeing over the months seeing only lines going out, I thought it was strange it should be in spiral motion. Dealing with what ifs, and conspiracy theories is best to ask a lot of questions. My next question is what are those spirals that is on the MIMIC TPW site?

ReplyQuote
(@marley)
Estimable Member Registered

Occam's Razor. "We're seeing a long segment of bad data being wrapped into this product every few days. This comes from a glitch in the incoming satellite data. For a more accurate representation during those times, try the MIMIC-TPW2 product. " This is from the site itself. When you go to the upgraded product, it's not there (and even more fascinating to watch-lots more detail).

ReplyQuote
Share: