The Appointing of War Hawks

5 Posts
4 Users
22 Likes
 Writ
(@writ)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

We see in the news the removal by tweet of Rex Tillerson and the installation of Pompeo a war hawk.  This is dangerous and reminds me of a vision my mother had and told her children about over the years.  While sitting at the window looking up at the night sky, my mother saw a dragon streak across the sky.  I believe the Dragon represents China.  Shortly after she saw the dragon, she saw an Arm and Sickle which I believe represents Russia.  She saw the Canadian flag destroyed and the American flag still standing waving in the wind but torn to tatters. I do not know for sure but that may indicate that while we are concentrating on the southern borders we will be hit from the north instead.  Thus, the Canadian Flag destroyed.  My mother saw other flags which she failed to recognize... but given world events I would not be surprised if they were middle eastern and/or Korean.  Time will tell.

Right now we see Russia flexing its muscles and taking more and more control, as well as China now declaring a lifetime dictatorship.  China is growing in leaps and bounds and indeed America has become indebted to China and owes money to Russia as well.  At least the Trumps do, thereby compromising themselves and this nation.  We owe Japan and England too.

We see Donald Trump supporting Russia at every turn, even attempting to remove the sanctions imposed on Russia by Pres. Obama.  I believe that Donald Trump is compromised and to some degree is a Russian agent.  One who was appointed by Russia to the White House to remove the sanctions.  Why else would Russia bother to hack our voting system unless it served their interests.  Trump tried to remove the sanction but failed so far.  Therefore must appease his Russian masters by dividing America. Every appointment to USA governmental offices Trump has made have been with those anti-the offices they represent.  Most appointed are without knowledge concerning their office or even know how to operate and/or manage them.  But each is destroying and dismantling them.  Tearing down the government and removing regulations that protect the people and environment yet aid big corporations and the wealthy oligarchs.  It is clear members of the Republican Party are also compromised and thus protect Trump and his administration despite their wrongdoing.  All of this is happening before the eyes of America. Donald Trump even suggested that the FBI and CIA are not to be trusted and suggested Russia take over American security.  He bashes the information systems, declaring any investigative news into him and his family fake news.  He incites the ignorant within America playing on their fears, hatreds and bigotry. Unheard of by any true president or protector of this nation and its Constitution.  

Over the years, I have heard my name called.  I do not promote myself as being psychic and will never claim to be.  I am honored to be blessed by a gift that enables me to speak with other worldly beings of light who claim to be of the East direction -- Rising Sun (Rays) within the kingdom of the Dawn.  Sometimes I am shown knowledge via dreams and sometimes in other ways given me. They say they are ancient and of the Vintaged. They tell me because my path is that of the Heart, they are the Ones of Heart who come to me.  They say the new frequencies entering represent the time of Heart. Those, they say, who work on behalf of higher worlds, are doing so via light and heart light. The way is through love, a love that goes beyond human love.  It is mighty and comprised of those holding the shields of light and love and are warriors of heart.  These Loving Beings as I call them, speak of the return of the Goddess, so I am given to think there will be a rise in female consciousness and activism by women.  We already see there is a stir within the consciousness of women and within children.  

The Loving Beings have given me proof that what they tell me manifests.  They told me about 9/11 months in advance and about Sandy that brought a tidal wave in NYC.  Most recently about a blast in England.  But because what they said about 9-11 seemed so implausible, I thought I misunderstood them when they kept stating repeatedly: "Urgent, Historic event, toxins in the water and air, loss of life, Twins, vipers in thy own government."  I didn't understand until it happened. 

I am told that Donald Trump will not live.  He has made powerful enemies and continues to wave a red flag in front of the bull.  Since the Loving Beings who speak to me are unaccustomed to language (though they try) and are more symbol orientated, I sometimes am unclear of their meaning.  However I may be wrong (hope so), but I think I am being told a war is impending that will cause America's downfall.  You can see Donald Trump is busy alienating us from our friends overseas via insisting on tariffs and having refused to be involved with environmental protections via removing the USA from the G-2 Summit. Also, by foolishly declaring America needs no one and can go it alone.  This idea of isolationism and continued divisive attitude weakens America.  We cannot stand strong via fighting over stupid nonsense such as racial separation, xenophobic conduct and misogyny toward women. This hypocrisy goes against the laws of the Divine.  The Loving Beings continue to issue a warning that this type of behavior and thinking puts forth a dangerous energetic vibration that will come back to destroy those who put it forth.  

However, there is hope for a better world after the chaos and a move toward the Golden Age but not yet.  Much turmoil will be seen before those of light are heard and the remaining people wake up to the power within themselves to make positive change.

The good thing is that nothing is written in stone.  Mankind has the power to change what he has set in motion but for that to happen human beings simply must wake up to the deadly forces they have unleashed.

God Bless Us All!

Jeanne Mayell, KB, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Writ, about the only thing you left out is the big time support of Pompeo by the Koch brothers and GASP! Gina Haspel, torture queen.  I also find hope in the idea that nothing is written in stone ... although some of these turns have been incredibly abrupt and wicked, which makes the ride a bit too erratic and generally godforsaken for my taste.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Welcome, WRIT, as a new member. An interesting post!

ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Thank you, Writ, for joining and for sharing with us. You included a quote from the Loving Beings that guide you that particularly caugh my eye and resonated with me.  "Urgent, Historic event, toxins in the water and air, loss of life, Twins, VIPERS IN THY OWN GOVERNMENT." I've recently come to believe the 911 story is not as we've been told, and the three towers in NYC collapsed due to controlled demolition.  It's possible our government has been lying to us for a long time about many things.  The difference with Trump is that he's too obvious, coarse and arrogant to get away with it. Trump may be doing the service of forcing us to become more conscious, collectively, and to be more careful about the people we allow to govern us.  That's as close to gratitude as I can get with him.   

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Writ, welcome. Stay awhile. Yes there is a viper among us and it is comforting to hear it said rather than just to know it and to live with it unsaid. 

ReplyQuote
Share: