Southwest Flight - ...

Notifications
Clear all

Southwest Flight - Emergency Landing - HIT?

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant
Topic starter  

Not sure who predicted a plane crash near Texas, but this may be a hit, as I remember it was set for April. The flight was traveling from NYC to Houston, and over Philly an engine exploded causing one window to blow out, killing one passenger in that window seat. No word yet on why the engine exploded, I know from past accident reports debris or a bird can cause that. 148 people survived, only a few in that same row had minor injuries.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/national/southwest-airlines-flight-makes-emergency-landing-in-philadelphia?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=wxjt4

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Laura, thanks for notifying us.   Bluebelle (Lorie) is the one who predicted this even in two visions she had on March 19th in our Intuitive Way class.  

Passenger plane crash. (Bluebelle) Airplane problems in Houston. (Bluebelle)   Engine explodes in midair Southwest airlines plane, killing one passenger. Plane lands safely.  The airplane was enroute from NYC to Dallas.  Southwest is based in Texas.  Predicted on March 19, 2018  for April 2018.

It boggles the mind to think we can predict an event that had not happened yet. Some of our predictions, although unknown at the time, may  have been studied by scientists or individuals when we predicted them, although they hadn't released any public information on it and yet we saw it. Other events, although not happening yet, have tipping points that happen before the events actually unfold.  So perhaps we are intuiting the tipping points. But an event like this one is something noone knew about until it happened, and Bluebelle saw it in a vision. Predicting these kind of events really leaves me in a state of wonder about the process of prophecy. 

BlueBelle, Lola, KB and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

This was an exceptional hit.We are getting more and more of them, as the crew onboard this site knits together and evolves.But amazing. 

Regards

Zoron

BlueBelle, Lola, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

The irony and mystery of it all is that I had forgotten all about this one...how sad that this airplane crisis happened.  Truly, the experience of visioning for me must be like channeling or automatic writing.  I’m always surprised and I often forget what I’ve seen during the group sessions.  Some things I see are so outside my normal life that  they startle me, like seeing a woman in Congress and something about legs (turned out to be Tammy Duckworth and her new baby) or a Van Gogh painting in the news last October.  

It’s such a mystery, especially when you wonder why we see these things.  

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

But perhaps Bluebelle's prediction referred to this actual plane crash, which occurred in Algeria on 11 April. This was not a commercial air liner but a military transport plane full of military personnel, some family members, and interestingly, some students and civilians from a refugee camp. Ten crew and 247 passengers were lost. Here is a link to the Wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Algerian_Air_Force_Il-76_crash

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant
Topic starter  

Snowbird, maybe so, but I recall that the original prediction involved Houston and/or Texas. The US flight was flying from the Northeast into Texas (Houston, I believe), which makes it a more precise "hit".  There may be other predictions about international crashes though.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Andrew also predicted a plane crash for April.

LalaBella, Snowbird, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: