REMOTE VIEWING EXPE...

Notifications
Clear all

REMOTE VIEWING EXPERIMENT:

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Zoron here. I am running this post as a sort of "training exercise" for the regular contributors on here. I want to see how good, some of us are at RV. It might be a useful tool. Some of us already do it. Ok. I am going to post, on a weekely basis, in this topic title, in the news section, a test target. Please all of you who are interested, try to scan, and come up with an explanation. I am interested in:

1: what is the target object.

2: Where is it.

3:Why is it there?

4:what is it for, (if anything). 

Also, there will be an invisible target, assigned to the visible one, that is related to it. Please also try to guess or see the related target. 

Ok, here we go: 

1515614716-zoron-first-remot-view.jpg

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Lightfooted and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Im in. Will post later today what I get.

ReplyQuote
(@lightfooted)
Trusted Member Registered

*disclaimer** 

I am not skilled in RV  at all, but find this test extremely compelling so here is my try; 

1) periscope

2) mars

3) &4) underground city

Invisable object) Light seeping from nearby cracks???

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I see an ear when I focused inwardly about it. So maybe it's a listening device. Mars.  I also get it's Russian. This is fun!  Let's do more of these!

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Ok, I will let it run for a week, then close it and reveal it.

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

I think I might be far off with this, first I thought it could be some kind of machinery, then later a pair of boots came to my mind.

ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

Lemme try this too:

surveillance device (can it self-destruct?), whoever placed it is experiencing the territory as very very foreign. The objects is targeting some kind of base where odd experiences/ operations are conducted. The base is not necessarily military but highly guarded. I think the base also doesn't belong to this territory. More curiosity as hostility involved in this particular instance...

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Looks like an incendiary device to me ... like something you'd see in Afghanistan.  

ReplyQuote
(@solyluna)
Eminent Member Registered

My rational mind tells me it's satellite debris on Mars, but I also get the impression of underwater ship wreckage on the ocean floor.

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

First shot outta the gate is a weird rock on Mars, the kind that everyone likes to describe as evidence of aliens, due to what looks like a hole for a pipe fitting on the side of it.

ReplyQuote
(@art1123)
New Member Registered

Not a psychic, just a site stalker, but may I gently suggest changing the filename before posting and using images that can't easily be found in an Internet image search? Since the object in question is quite a mystery regardless, I know the scanning is likely to reveal some interesting results. However, I'd find the hits more credible if it wasn't so easy to answer some of those questions with a simple search ;) I also realize that this is intended as a practice exercise for actual psychics who are hopefully doing it in good faith, so my apologies if this is out of line. Please delete if necessary.

Marley and Marley reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

I'm getting that it's a part of something bigger and mechanical, like a submarine. It's underwater and it's been left behind after an event like an explosion. Not getting anything on the related target...and I'm prob totally off, lol

ReplyQuote
 Gigi
(@gigi)
Estimable Member Registered

Looks like some kind of alien camera maybe an old abandoned prototype. Looks like the Mars pics I've seen in a museum. Maybe the camera (or whatever it is) did more than just take pictures and probe, maybe it had some radar-like function to record or detect satellites, sound, moving objects etc. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Okay Zoron, tell us! 

ReplyQuote
(@kcking)

Also, not a psychic but want to try.  I get that the object is on the ocean floor.  It's a pipe that was part of the mechanism of a ship that has accumulated barnacles over the years and is therefore distorted.  There's a nearby ship that capsized.

ReplyQuote
(@marley)

I agree with you, Yes2maybe. As a space junkie, I recognized it immediately.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi, the test target for the first RV exercise. It is a double blind experiment. 

It is allegedly a photo taken on Mars, by one of the rovers. It has been published, but rather obscurely. In reality, it is not on Mars at all. it is a fake. It is a degraded photo of an old Russian rocket engine, inserted and photshopped to create this false news pic. But interestingly, most people got mars, russians, seabeds, (the actual seabed this has been pasted into is on mars, and is an old dried seabed). So kinda interesting. People were picking up some aspects of it.  Nobody got the invisible target, that I did not post, which was a pyramid, also allegedly on mars. 

The next RV target will be posted tomorrow. it will be a location, a very brief description will be given, and people are required to give a rough location. The photo will be posted after the contest closes. Disclosure is next saturday night. posting will be tomorrow. keep watching the skies!. Zoron.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Target Two, remote viewing experiment. 

This is more difficult. 

You have to try and see a remote location, an incident, and the consequences.

date: 2014

Image: below.

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Malaysian flight 370. Debris field? 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Ok, thanks for the contribution. all is revealed at breakfast time, next Saturday. Zoron

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: