Clear all

Don Jr. & Wikileaks

5 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant
Topic starter  

Not only was Assange working for the Russians, the Trumps knew he was. Assange even asked them to let him "leak" Twitler's tax returns to offset all the crap they leaked on Hillary and make those accusations look more legitimate.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/360172-trump-jr-corresponded-with-wikileaks-privately-on-twitter-report

KB, Jeanne Mayell, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dharmainfrisco)
Eminent Member Registered

I had my suspicions for Assange when the election were occurring and he came to Trumps defence. It seem uncharacteristic of him, and then an internal voice was telling me- Russia Government influence. It was the beginning of the end of his reputation and Assange knew this but had no other choice concerning his circumstances. I don't trust him and never have.

Dharma

KB, Jeanne Mayell, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dharmainfrisco)
Eminent Member Registered

I had my suspicions for Assange when the election were occurring and he came to Trumps defence. It seem uncharacteristic of him, and then an internal voice was telling me- Russia Government influence. It was the beginning of the end of his reputation and Assange knew this but had no other choice concerning his circumstances (you could say he had his hands tied). I don't trust him and never have. His foolish choices will catch up to him if they have not already.

Dharma

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

It's interesting that last night Saturday Night Live's cold open skit was a scene that takes place in an underground parking garage where Assange is handing over documents in a yellow manilla envelope about Hillary to Eric and Donald Jr Trump.  What is interesting is that one of our Prediction Group readers, Svetlana, had a vision back on October 2nd of a similar scene, only in her vision it was Trump himself, not his sons, receiving a yellow manilla envelope. In her vision, Trump gets away with the crime. Wondering if the real event happened like the SNL skit. 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

It's interesting that last night Saturday Night Live's cold open skit was a scene that takes place in an underground parking garage where Assange is handing over documents in a yellow manilla envelope about Hillary to Eric and Donald Jr Trump.  What is interesting is that one of our Prediction Group readers, Svetlana, had a vision back on October 2nd of a similar scene, only in her vision it was Trump himself, not his sons, receiving a yellow manilla envelope. In her vision, Trump gets away with the crime. Wondering if the real event happened like the SNL skit. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: