Climate/Water Suppl...

Notifications
Clear all

Climate/Water Supply Hit ?

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant
Topic starter  

Hi All - I found the article below, it discusses the drying up of the biggest aquifer in the middle of the country. This may play into Jeanne's prediction of people moving closer to the Great Lakes, since that will become a more important source of fresh water.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170712084944.htm

ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Excellent article, Laura. Here's another that talks about the Ogallala Aquifer and how it's running out:

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/08/vanishing-midwest-ogallala-aquifer-drought/

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Though I'm not pleased about it, this is a hit for the  first long term world reading I ever did.  

It was ten years ago when I meditated on the long term future. I saw a map of the North America and then as I reached the mid 2020's,  I saw a cactus appear somberly in the center of the U.S.  

I was aware that this region was one of the most important  bread baskets for the world.   I remembered as a child knowing that farmer surplus came from this region.  The government was paying farmers not to produce, because there was so much abundance.  We children received a daily snack of milk and crackers for pennies, all agricultural surplus.  

The feeling that cactus gave off was that things were grim.  Just to be sure this vision was not a fluke, I began meditating again on the future, and again, I saw the cactus appear in the mid West in the mid 2020's.  I posted it two years later on this website.

It was the first prediction I ever posted. It was also the most devastating feeling I'd ever gotten from the future. In the vision, there were no skeptics saying the problem was fake.  It was a world crisis and it was irreversible.  Of all of the visions I've had since, this was the most serious. 

Today's news stories are validating that this water will dry up and this part of the globe will be changed forever. 

ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

Much of the Midwest grain belt depends on the Ogallala aquifer for irrigation which is being depleted at a pretty alarming rate. From the Wikipedia article, "Some estimates indicate the remaining volume could be depleted as soon as 2028. "

Complete article is here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogallala_Aquifer

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank-you, Paul.  We wouldn't understand most of what we see in our visions without the kind of help you just provided me.   I have to go back to my original notes to get the exact date I'd seen. It was between 2025 and 2030.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Like others have mentioned, I am not a seer but a feeler, have been reading posts for many months, and am humbled by the response to my recent posts/prayers.  Thanks for the gift of love and light.  For some time, especially 2017, I have been concerned about the intersection of scarce water resources, gas pipelines, fracking (which involves polluting the land with the hundreds of toxic chemicals), and earthquakes; I live in the heartland.  I have seen so many missive streams and comments related to different aspects of this concern: the Ogallala’s diminished capacity to provide irrigation water to the High Plains, the Native American protest against the X-L pipeline and what it represents on a spiritual and prophetic level, visions of agricultural devastation in the 2020s, the failure of the GOP to adequately respond to their constituencies in the red states.  These all ring true; we are already seeing signs of the later in Kansas. 

Recently I travelled through Oklahoma and saw dead trees on and off of land belonging to the many tribes across the eastern portion of the state and remembered that someone had referred to the telling signs of dead trees.  Also, I am alarmed by the frequency and magnitude of earthquakes in Oklahoma due to fracking, from like one a year to more than 500.  These quakes, in turn, impact the tensile force stored in the natural fault lines they rub up against in neighboring states across the Heartland.  Further, it makes sense that they can have significant impact on the many pipelines that lay underground the land and waterways of the Heartland. 

I see the reports of so many related to Russia’s Exxon Artic interests.  I have also been alarmed by the connection between Pruitt and Tillerson to oil interests.  At the same time, I see many posts sharing dreams and visions of explosions and environmental devastation.  Further, I see posts suggesting that Trump and company’s political machinations will one day seem like a “blip” relative to larger world problems. 

I am presently wondering about two things: Is it possible that some of the dreams and visions related in these posts are not related to bombs but to the explosions related to what is happening underground across the United States—the interface of earth, toxic chemicals, pipelines, earthquakes, and water resources?  Second, could a related environmental catastrophe impact Exxon and, therefore, the political machinations focused on corporate oil greed and Americans “drunk” on oil dependence?  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Gracesinger,

Every week I meet with my Thursday Night Tarot group and we hold the earth in our hearts and send healing to her and to all the beings on her, as well as the trees, rocks, earth, air, plains and oceans.  

I also say the prayer you posted for Mueller and the Trump team.   If you have more, please send. The beauty and sensitivity of your prayers are extraordinary.

There are many shifts humans have caused in the last fifty years that are shaking up the normal natural balance we have.  The fracking is immensely disturbing to the rocks under the surface.   If you add to this disturbance, the shift in the weight of the oceans (shifting due to expansion and changing temperature and the breakdown of the circulation system (the Gulf Stream), combined with the tumultuous shifts in floods and drought could exacerbate tectonic plate movement, it could bring about a massive earthquake/volcano in Yellowstone,  or other seismically vulnerable areas in the U.S.

Also the melting in the northern part of North America is causing the continent to shift like an unsteady table that has lost weight on one end. As I understand it, billions of tons of ice are melting off the land and into the ocean there.

The eastern seaboard where I live is literally sinking, while the northern arctic circle coastline of Canada is rising up from losing all that ice.  Some of this action is from the ending of the lat ice age, but we have accelerated it.  

But I haven't seen a super volcano it in any visions. 

The most likely explosion is a nuclear one.  We are closer than we've ever been in modern history to a nuclear annihilation. If it's going to happen, I doubt we will see it.  

But I don't think it will happen. I see a quieter world over the long term , a more rural, peaceful world, but not a post apocalyptic world. 

What do others see?

Paul W and Paul W reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

I see daffodils :) definitely a quieter, nicer, kinder world, probably a result of all the climate activity but I think we will avoid a nuclear war...if we don't then see you all on the other side ♥

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Humble thanks all.  Sometimes I get so overwhelmed, I just take a deep breath and drop to the ocean floor, dip my tail in, feel the Mother energy run up my being, swim up to the top, feel the energy run up my spine and through my head, flip it through the resting place of my high soul self, and ask her to hang on.  Given that my feet rest on an old ocean bed in the center of the country, this is always a refreshing occupation.  Will hang with my grounder: it's a large, smooth beauty.  Re: healing prayers to Trump and Putin, it makes sense that we can't heal ourselves of fear until we see the humanity in those we fear and lift ourselves to heal, love that humanity, too.  Best.

ReplyQuote
Share: