Hit! We forecast th...

Notifications
Clear all

Hit! We forecast the Secret America/North Korea Negotiations.

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi everyone,

looks like we had another hit. I predicted that there was secret negotiations and envoys agreement from Trump to Noth Korea, before the emergence of the agreement between Trump and Kim to meet, this late Spring, to negotiate a peace treaty and resolution of the nuclear and other issues. Turns out that this was Pompeo, who was doing secret shuttle diplomacy, and was assisted by others, as well. All of this, as I said, totally outside the normal channels of negotiation and contact, bypassing the State Department, and conducted in secret. Pompeo did the final stage discussions, on a secret trip to Pyongyang, and was rewarded by promotion to Head of the CIA.  But please look at my long-term previous predictions regarding Korea. At first they will seem successful, but eventually, it will all unravel, at a later date, and end very badly. all this has been lost in the turmoil over Syria, but please keep a watch on this one, it is a sleeper. 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Laynara and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Zoron, That's awesome.  I would like to see the actual prediction so I can pull it out and put it on the Prediction Page as a hit with the date predicted. There's a lot of material so go through to find it.  I've posted your NK posts here so that perhaps someone can go through and pull out the part about Pompeo's secret talks.  Thanks!   These are from one Topic area on NK. If there are more, please pull and post for me.  Thanks. 

Posted 3/11/18: I wish I had good news on this. But did a fairly quick scan, plus divination. The bad news; NOPE, it does not achieve peace. There are moments when it wobbles towards possible agreements and compromises, but ultimately, it collapses.The outcome then is that the only option left, as trump see's it, is the military option. So Late may, we shall see it all unfolding, perhaps as early as april, but probably late may. War by late Summer.

3/12/18:  I have been in turmoil, since the peace talks offer was announced. My scanning, meditation, and divination, all showed that after initial indications of success, and determination on both sides to achieve something, it was ultimately going to fail. This would ultimately mean only the military option was available and left, for both sides. The I-Ching readings were remarkable, with strong indications of determination and wanting a resolution by both sides, whose leaders are now trying to "Sell" the peace process to both sides. They are already encountering some difficulties. The original offer was the result, i am reading, of some very hard work by the South Korean Government, whose very physical survival is at stake. The use of the Olympic games as diplomatic cover for discussions, followed by the peace delegation to the North, from Seoul, who then visited Washington, was an unexpected outcome, for both sides. It has placed huge pressures, internationally, on both sides, for peace, not war. On both sides, there are leadership elements who are instinctively opposed, and who will try and prevent things proceeding.  This is partly out of fear, and partly out of xenophobia.  At the moment, the peace factions are predominant. interestingly, Kim "Sold" the peace process to his own leadership cadre by saying it was a diplomatic trap, that it showed that if there was no peace, it would be because of american opposition and refusal to talk. This would be to North Korea's advantage. To Kim's surprise, the response of trump, to the South korean envoys, was to say yes. Trump, for once, made the right decision. His instincts told him that to say no, would lead to criticism, and he would lose face. But by saying yes, and agreeing to Peace talks, and then if they fail, blaming the Koreans, would be a smart move. Especially as this can be sold to his own supporters in the inner power structure as actually finally clearing the way for a "Shock and awe" military strike on Korea, as "Everything else would have been tried, and failed". (Please see my previous postings on this, about a massive airborne strike from North America on Korea). likewise, re the reaction of Kim. So both sides are now "Locked in" to talks. They are now being prepared for. 

Further developments are that the preliminary stages will be a success. International support and mediation will ensure that there is very significant pressure on both sides. Technical discussions will take place. What i got, during meditation, was "This agreement will not be believed, until after it actually takes place". However, then the trouble starts. There are powerful factions and forces on both sides, who will oppose. the North Korean generals will strongly oppose. The Neo-Con elite in America will oppose. Various forces will take measures to prevent or undo the agreement, as they are now doing with the International nuclear treaty with Iran, and especially, the Americans. 

So: Success, at the moment, but danger of ultimate failure. This unleashes a war. Trump is using his "Art of the deal" ploy, but this time the stakes are high. he is gambling the lives of about 80 million Americans, in the Western USA, on not failing. In the event the treaty collapses, or is agreed, but prevented from being signed, then the situation will be very grim. A crisis will ensue, and Kim will attack the South, either as a response to the US attacking them, in a preemptive first strike, or as a last ditch gamble to seize the South, after peace process collapse. All the critical decisions have been taken, on both sides, on how to do this, and under what circumstances, if this peace process leads to confrontation and war. I think the timeline plays out over the rest of this year. Lastly, I am reading that there have been secret talks, already, before the South Korean peace mission, using non-governmental agents, and someone who is directly connected to trump, which have been kept completely secret from the main USA Government ministers and people. The Isreali,s have been watching, and making contingency plans, of their own, if the talks fail, and there is a later war. There may be a gap between the ending of talks, and military action. This may last some months, as desperate attempts may be made to fix the problems, by other states. So expect it to lead, inexplicably, to another war, in the Middle East. This is my first extended analysis/scanning of the situation, but at the moment, it is the main timeline. there will certainly be peace talks. but they may, ultimately, not deliver, and could fail.

3/15/18: I think we are now almost approaching the endgame. This situation is, if not the beginning of the end, the end of the beginning. We are now in a transition phase, where steps are going to be taken that are irreversible, and which will determine the fate of america over the next 20 years. At the moment, I do so some sort of conflict over North Korea, as the ultimate outcome. How that will play out, depends on the events this Summer in Washington. It could go several ways. The timeline has not settled into its track yet. it could swerve off into something else, but by August we will have some strong indications of how it is going to play out. I think that now Trump has nailed his flag to the mast, on this one, he will bulldoze through things until he get what he wants, and he will do whatever it takes not to get into a situation where he is seen to be the loser in this situation. Ultimately, this is what is going to lead to disaster over korea. His fear of being made to look a loser. Please see my other posts on this, and read in sequence. You can see then how it develops. I think that the outlines are now established. Elements in the American deep state, who Trump has to satisfy, are already taking various actions to trip up and wreck anything that they do not like the look of. By end of the Summer, this particular dog fight is over, a clear outcome of who is the winning faction, and what they want, will happen. We are in for an interesting Summer. I do not think any war will spread out from any Korean conflict. it will be confined to Asia. The japanese are making their own plans. (They regard Trump as a mad, uncivilised White barbarian, who will probably get them all killed, by his actions.). The Japanese may take maverick action. Also, I am picking up that Putin is looking at all the angles on this one. He seeks to turn Korea to his advantage. There are even ideas floating around in Moscow that triggering a conflict by the Americans would be a good thing, as it would greatly damage them, if that is required. Russia would appear to not be involved. I have also picked up the possibilities, of an attack on an American warship, by a submarine. quite who is responsible is not clear, if this happens. Basically, we are now all hostages to events, and to fate. 

3/18/18: The situation Jeanne has outlined is a possibility. It is not yet a probability. It is quand feeling cornered ite possible though, and I am picking this up, that if the Korean crisis goes down into disaster, that there could be a regional nuclear exchange. If Trump does his pre-emptive strike, when the peace negotiations are found to be hollow, then kim will certainly take reprisals. The scale of the massive "Shock and awe" attack on north korea would probably lead to nuclear launches by Kim, against the American west coast, and also he would invade South korea and seize Seoul. This would be a huge international crisis. But i have to emphasise that this is an alternative timeline, it is not at the moment likely, and that at the moment, there are still chances of some kind of peace deal being achieved, along the lines of the Iranian Deal. But the dark element in all this is Trump. he is now clearly unbalanced, delusional, and very dangerous. The Koreans will not attack, unless seriously provoked. But as they say, if you stand next to a wasp nest and keep whacking it with a baseball bat, there will  be consequences. But things are a long way yet, from there. The mainstream timeline is running towards some sort of non-military solution. But Trump is unstable. He is a mad roman emperor. completely out of control, and without restraint from Congress. So the timelines could switch over abruptly. We are now all in the hands of fate. The Global community has been hijacked by a Mad American emperor.Cross your fingers. PS I have based the above on the timeline scans, and divination. But remember, the future does not happen, until it stops being the future, and becomes the present. Until then, everything, good or bad, is a probability. 

3/28/18  

Ok, the wheels are turning. I repost here a previous prediction, about the peace talks.

Further developments are that the preliminary stages will be a success. International support and mediation will ensure that there is very significant pressure on both sides. Technical discussions will take place. What i got, during meditation, was "This agreement will not be believed, until after it actually takes place". However, then the trouble starts. There are powerful factions and forces on both sides, who will oppose. the North Korean generals will strongly oppose. The Neo-Con elite in America will oppose. Various forces will take measures to prevent or undo the agreement, as they are now doing with the International nuclear treaty with Iran, and especially, the Americans. 

Well that says it. todays news of kim in beijing,  is chilling. it seems there is a lot more going on, in the background. Kim is working to a plan. It is partly to buy time, and partly to get a space in which to clear things for a possible war, if the talks fail. But he is going to concede, at least on the surface, to the Trump deal, that has been secretly negotiated in outline, by back channel diplomacy. But as i predicted, it will not last. 

So: Success, at the moment, but danger of ultimate failure. This unleashes a war.

BlueBelle, Lola, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

Jeanne, it's here under the date 3/12/18:

Lastly, I am reading that there have been secret talks, already, before the South Korean peace mission, using non-governmental agents, and someone who is directly connected to trump, which have been kept completely secret from the main USA Government ministers and people. The Isreali,s have been watching, and making contingency plans, of their own, if the talks fail, and there is a later war. There may be a gap between the ending of talks, and military action. This may last some months, as desperate attempts may be made to fix the problems, by other states. So expect it to lead, inexplicably, to another war, in the Middle East. This is my first extended analysis/scanning of the situation, but at the moment, it is the main timeline. there will certainly be peace talks. but they may, ultimately, not deliver, and could fail.

and 3/28/18

Well that says it. todays news of kim in beijing,  is chilling. it seems there is a lot more going on, in the background. Kim is working to a plan. It is partly to buy time, and partly to get a space in which to clear things for a possible war, if the talks fail. But he is going to concede, at least on the surface, to the Trump deal, that has been secretly negotiated in outline, by back channel diplomacy. But as i predicted, it will not last. 

ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)

Here is another, earlier prediction from January, Zoron's answer to Laura's dream:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/international-predictions/another-crazy-dream-last-night/#post-3533

01/22/2018

Laura, I am taking your dream seriously. Dreams are sort of coded, and are like Japanese kabuki plays. It is sometimes almost comical.

But I am VERY concerned about the present Korean situation, and the post Olympics fall out. What I am getting is dangerous elements in the Pentagon who are literally "plotting". Like a cabal. This is very dangerous. I have had repeated dreams of seeing, as from space, a great swarm of aircraft taking off from North American West coast and Alaska, and heading towards North Korea. I keep getting the phrase: "Everything that can fly". which are going to be carrying a large amount of non-nuclear advanced weapons. The plan is to strike North Korea, and to literally sever all land links to china, all bridges, roads, rail links, etc. Plus critical strikes on parts of the electric grid, and grid collapse. this would effectively collapse a functioning Korean economy. The plan is a very dangerous gamble, thought up by equally dangerous elements in the pentagon. It is labelled "Contingency plan", for a swarm non-nuke strike. if it happens, the North Koreans will strike back, with their nuclear stockpile. The koreans have no intention of otherwise striking America. So right wing elements in the USA are the key danger. I have to stress that this is a possibility, on a certain time line, but that at the moment, it all depends on the Pentagon, and Trump. he, in turn, is constrained, by the internal trump regime Junta of three ex-generals, who serve in Cabinet. (yes, it really is that bad). I am flagging this up in this post as an alert, with 20% probability, but hope that this connects with what others are sensing and reporting. It does have a capacity however, to escalate rapidly, due to the very unstable USA internal politics. So regard this as an alert/warning. Can others do a scan and see what they get.

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Tee, thank you!  I didn’t have time to read through it all. So great to get the help. 

ReplyQuote
(@dillon)
Trusted Member Participant

It's an honest question, Zoron, but I really want to know if there's ANYTHING you predicted that didn't happen. Ones that were a miss not a hit, so I can find a sign that there won't be a war with North Korea. Please?

Grace and Grace reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dillon)

Posted by: Zoron

Hi everyone,

looks like we had another hit. I predicted that there was secret negotiations and envoys agreement from Trump to Noth Korea, before the emergence of the agreement between Trump and Kim to meet, this late Spring, to negotiate a peace treaty and resolution of the nuclear and other issues. Turns out that this was Pompeo, who was doing secret shuttle diplomacy, and was assisted by others, as well. All of this, as I said, totally outside the normal channels of negotiation and contact, bypassing the State Department, and conducted in secret. Pompeo did the final stage discussions, on a secret trip to Pyongyang, and was rewarded by promotion to Head of the CIA.  But please look at my long-term previous predictions regarding Korea. At first they will seem successful, but eventually, it will all unravel, at a later date, and end very badly. all this has been lost in the turmoil over Syria, but please keep a watch on this one, it is a sleeper. 

Zoron, are you certain that a NK war will be unleashed in 2018?

ReplyQuote
(@dillon)

Zoron, I want you to be wrong about the turmoil happening in the later date. I really do. You see, the future is something we create ourselves. If you keep thinking a terrible fate will happen, nothing will change! You just gotta calm down and think positively about the future. Believe that it will NOT end very badly at all. You gotta predict not of bad stuff for the future. Stop dreaming about apocalypses. It's important to start believing of a POSITIVE future. I don't want to believe that that Syrian gas attack WASN'T a gas attack. No more wars please. I cannot stand it. Zoron, things will work out fine in the Korean peninsula. I'm sure of it! Just stop thinking of the bad stuff and believe they WON'T happen. Got it? I'm trying to help.

ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Dillon, I understand your concerns, but the flaw I see here is that Zoron doesn't control the future. He picks up on what people are thinking/planning, and he forecasts accordingly. Not everything he predicts comes true, because people change their minds, or their plans are intercepted and interrupted (divinely or otherwise), and the bad thing that could have happened, ends up not happening.

I think Zoron is pretty accurate on picking up the nuances that go through the minds of people in power. I feel he's been accurate in seeing their intentions, their fears, even their secrets. But I do believe that so-called "fate" can change, even at the last possible second, through impressions, thoughts, choices, and actions.

Small example: When I was 18, I was driving erratically due to emotional duress and lost control of my car. My vehicle rolled over, and it could easily have ended up on the adjacent crowded freeway. I had no control over the situation at that point. But I felt instant regret, and a deep sadness not only for myself, but for my loved ones and especially for anyone I might accidentally hurt with my out-of-control vehicle. I wasn't even wearing a seat belt (stupid).

Well, as soon as I felt that sense of regret mixed with sadness, an invisible hand pushed me down and kept me safe while the car rolled. I came out of that with nothing worse than a scratch on my elbow. My car was destroyed, but nobody was harmed, and somehow my vehicle did not end up on the freeway even though its momentum was taking it in that direction. I did nothing in that situation but feel remorse, and somehow, that prompted the outcome of the situation to change at the very last second.

I get that Zoron's visions are scary. They terrify me. But he's only picking up what might be, if certain individuals push forward with their crazy ideas. I like to think that the spirits, guides, and angels on the other side are helping us out, and that the light workers on this side are doing their part, to prevent worst-case scenarios from happening. From what you've written, I feel that you believe this as well, and you're trying to get everyone aligned to envision better scenarios for humanity.

I agree that envisioning a positive outcome can lead to a better future, but I feel that each person has a different and unique role to play. Zoron is more of a prophet, warning us of what might be if humanity doesn't alter its course. And I think that you, Dillon, are a visionary, so please continue to hold on to that beautiful image of a world of peace and cooperation. We need both.

BTW, I see myself as a bridge, and an empath. I feel people's emotions, and I try to create bridges of understanding between people :) Unfortunately, I'm not psychic, prophetic, or visionary. But like I said, each person has a role to play and a gift to share.

Love to all <3

javamyworld, BlueBelle, Laynara and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Dear Grace, your beautiful name says who you are.  Thank you for being a bridge for us.  KB

BlueBelle, Laynara, Grace and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dillon)

I just found out that Zoron said last year's French election would be the closest in France history. It wasn't. Instead, Macron won by a rather large margin. Plus, North Korea said to freeze tests and said they'd only respond with nukes to a nuclear provocation against it.

https://www.nknews.org/2018/04/kim-jong-un-says-no-more-nuclear-or-icbm-tests-necessary/

Zoron, if things do fail like you've predicted, the world must prevent any attacks on the Peninsula from happening. We can decrease the danger of failure by Plan B, that all adversaries leave each other alone.

Grace and Grace reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you, beautiful Grace.

Dillon, it is fair to question someone's track record when you're trying to decide how seriously to take their readings.  

That said, no one knows what is ever going to finally happen.  There is free will, and there are other forces that enter into a situation that can change it - especially personalities as volatile as North Korea and the United States.  

The most reliable predictions are on the World Prediction Page.  They consist of  hundreds of visions or impressions of times in the future, more than full blown predictions. They pop up and come to you as you scroll through time.  They come from many different people who are meditating on the world while allowing their feelings and impressions to arise.  

When you are asking for a specific picture on a very specific issue, like what is going to ultimately happen with North Korea,  you are not going to get something you can rely upon. You get amazing insights and the directions of events but you can't rely upon getting the final outcome.  You are going to have to live with not knowing.  So do what you suggested -- think positive.  Picture positivity. 

Zoron's prediction track record is, by his own admission,  not 100%.  He gave you rough estimates of his track record the last time you brought this up, so you have that information somewhere in this forum or on the Prediction Page discussion board, I don't remember where it was.   

As Grace pointed out, Zoron is extremely good, in fact, he is outstanding at reading the intentions and interactions of political leaders and the backroom planning they are doing.  This is a great gift.  I take these telepathic scans of his seriously.   He also is good at predictions that are about to unfold in the next 5 to ten hours.   But beyond that time frame, I don't know any psychics who can reliably and consistently get predictions perfectly.  Zoron also has star quality which might be causing you to take his longer-range predictions too seriously and literally.  But he is the first to admit that longer range predictions become iffy and subject to change.  

Sometimes, without planning it, we see exact events unfold years in advance. They pop up out of the blue and show themselves to us.  I saw the World Trade Towers catastrophe many years before, but I did not know what I was seeing or when other than that it was NYC and there would be thousands fleeing the city.  Those visions arise from the ether.  They come to you.  But you can't easily go to them. You can't just reliably predict if the World Trade Towers will be knocked down or if there will be a nuclear war.  

You are right that he does tend to see the darker side. He is a bit like John the Baptist warning us in the night.  This is a kind of prophet style -- a warning, designed to wake up people and take a different path.    I've asked him to tone it down, because people get really scared, but it's hard to tone down how you feel about something you are seeing.  A big part of psychic work is emotional.  It's like telling an artist to tone down the mood of his paintings.  As Grace said, he has a role and he is so precious to us. But do check out the Prediction Page and also project your own most positive outcome. 

BlueBelle, Grace, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi everyone. The famous, amazing, (and actually wrong sometimes) ZORON is throwing in his two dimes into the pot. 

OK: As I have said repeatedly, and others on here have supported this,  the future does not happen, until it stops being the future, because it has become the present, and is happening. Until then, it id a probability, not a fact. People on here like Dillion, keep criticising me because I am not 100% accurate!. Well, Dillion, no scientific instrument on the entire planet is 100% accurate, and all I have is my cave-era human brain, (Release 1:0). Having said that, and I actually hate having to say this, as it looks like boasting, I have one of the highest scores on public media as to accuracy and prediction. Factual. As in: " 

Lastly, I am reading that there have been secret talks, already, before the South Korean peace mission, using non-governmental agents, and someone who is directly connected to trump, which have been kept completely secret from the main USA Government ministers and people. 

Um, exactly. It turned out just like that. Pompeo got his new job as head of the CIA as a result. Hewas the agent doing the negotiations. I could cite a great many more like that. I have also repeatedly said that I am NOT 100% accurate, (sorry Dillon, if I was that good, i would play the stock market, and vanish to my secret tropical island lair!). But my accuracy is often, as in the example above, around 100%, sometimes, it can get as low as 40%, (But usually  improves, on specific issues, as they develop)

the average is around 60-70% and has been so, for about two years ago. On some issues, like breaking news, (see my posts on the so-called "Gas attack" in Syria, I am very close indeed if I am within a three day time zone of an event, and its aftermath. Its quite often, that I see events, and a day or so later, they pop up in the news cycle. This level of accuracy and usually accompanied by a lot of detail is common to my work. So I get somewhat annoyed, as NO-ONE, on the net, or other media, gets it that accurate, over such a long time period, and in such detail.  We are  remarkable for its accuracy. We are actually read by the analysts in the O.D.N.I.  (Office of the Director of National Intelligence, (USA) and other USA agencies. We are part of the "News Scoop" that they operate. (Hi Guys!, have a nice day!). But Dillon, is, apparently a perfectionist.  Last year, we were hitting towards around 4 million hits, on the site. But only Dillon, out of those 4 million, keeps complaining. (sigh). he also complains that I actually do not coat my predictions in maple syrup, but repeat them, bluntly, as the reality that I see actually is. Tough Dillon. The world is a horrible place. If you want "Nice", anodyne painless psychic predictions, please start looking at sites like the "Psychic Twins", which is full of Hollywood gossip, and almost never writes about anything serious, like the fate of the planet. 

In the meantime, this is a serious site, for adults, who are prepared to look at the material, and then do their own research thinking.   If my stuff is dark, it is, as others have explained, because I have to peer into the minds of some of the worst people on this planet, who are busily wrecking it. I do it as a public service. I do it as the truth needs to be told, and I am doing my very best to do it. I do NOT do it for fun. I do it as I am stranded here, on a Planet that is run by monsters. I refuse to sugar coat my pills. This site is used by me to report as simply and accurately as I can, what is going on. Dillon, You, out of all of the 4 million who visited last year, are a single voice. I am NOT going to STFU, I would rather stop completely. 

We are a serious site. We are read by a core of adults, that are themselves, in many cases, exceptionally talented. We are practically replicating the classic Sci-Fi novel, "Minority report", and are unique in this. (we also get robbed, by badly run other psychic sites, for freebies, but that goes with the territory). 

Anyway, I have made my points. We have 4 million plus people who visit, to look after. They love us!.

Rant Over. Zoron.

javamyworld, Lola, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gabriela)
New Member Registered

Thank you Zoron! The accuracy of your predictions is amazing! Keep doing what you’re doing although it’s so difficult on you. 

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I think that the collective or the mass thoughts of the majority of humans affected by a potential future decide what happens.  I don't know if this is true but it is what I've read in different discussions about psychic forecasting.  The collective will decide if there is war with North Korea, along with the free will of leaders and the influence of Spirit.  Sometimes things just line up for war because its time...the cycle continues.  Eventually the cycle is broken and we go on to the next phase of human evolution where we don't need war to learn our spiritual lessons.  So if people reading these predictions get overly worried by them they are not "making them happen"  It takes more than that.  Worry doesn't help anything people.  If you worry reading these predictions you are mostly affecting your own personal future as you are not aligning with your own highest good, which is not to worry so much!

Lola, BlueBelle, Tee and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yarrow)
Eminent Member Registered

Hello, I'm a (former) lurker and felt compelled to register after reading this thread. This is the only website/online community I have found that is serious about clairvoyance, and consistently accurate, in a sea of wishy-washy, New Age-leaning, overly broad, ego-based, and symbolic approaches to divination and the sight. (At least, this is my experience of searching online for these things!) My personal interest in this is that I have precognitive dreams. They are not symbolic or vague, they are concrete and don't need any interpretation or extrapolation. They've always been about myself or people in my life, not world events. They occur either simultaneously with the event or up to about 24 hours ahead of it. One of the more succinct and cheerful examples: I dreamt that a pregnant friend's water broke. It was so vivid I woke and texted her. She and I were not particularly close and I didn't know her exact due date, nor had we been in touch during the prior six weeks. It came out of the blue. And it turned out that it broke just around the time that I dreamed it, and she was getting in the car to go to the hospital when she received my text.

Do I have dreams that are not precognitive? Of course! Am I sometimes wrong? Well, not every dream is a precognitive one (Thank God!). I think it's similar with visions. 

Addressing another point, sometimes the dreams are troubling. I didn't ask for these darker visions, but nor did I ask for the negative events that followed. Nor did I conjure them into being. For whatever reason, I'm someone who is clairvoyant, and I see these things, as do other people with these gifts. 

The fact is, this world is a joyful one but it also has cruelties, disasters, mistakes, and tragedies. Zoron and other clairvoyants do not create them, and can't wish them away. To suggest so is just so unfortunate and misguided, especially during this time in this world in which truly malevolent people and organizations have such influence on the material plane. 

I felt compelled to say something because I get immense psychological affirmation from knowing there is a place where clairvoyance is taken seriously and there is little BS or sugarcoating, and where the main members are clearly not egotistical or heavily involved in left hand path/will-based practices (something I have repeatedly encountered elsewhere and don't gel with at all) but rather are interested in higher paths and positive, collective empowerment. I hope it remains so here.

One more point: no clairvoyant is 100% correct all the time and that does not invalidate their visions in general. Does anyone really understand the laws by which the universe operates? It's quite humbling. There are entities and energies we humans cannot necessarily understand, working in mysterious ways and influencing how things manifest. Time is also something much more complex than it seems, and it shifts and unfolds in ways that are hard to fathom from our limited human viewpoints. 

Zoron this paragraph particularly resonated with me:

In the meantime, this is a serious site, for adults, who are prepared to look at the material, and then do their own research thinking.   If my stuff is dark, it is, as others have explained, because I have to peer into the minds of some of the worst people on this planet, who are busily wrecking it. I do it as a public service. I do it as the truth needs to be told, and I am doing my very best to do it. I do NOT do it for fun. I do it as I am stranded here, on a Planet that is run by monsters. I refuse to sugar coat my pills.

Thank you for what you do, and thank you to Jeanne and the many others here as well.

Celticwitch, javamyworld, Lola and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yarrow, welcome to our community and thank you  for your kind words.  It means so much. Grace also thank you and Starpath.  And Dillon, thank you for stirring the pot enough to get these expressions. Don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings.  We all know you were afraid and I'm glad you got us to talk more seriously about prediction.  

To all, Dillon posted apologies to Zoron on the Prediction Page comment section.  

Laynara, BlueBelle, Grace and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)

I love how more and more people come out and add to this wonderful website. It's becoming so rich. Welcome, Yarrow!

javamyworld, Laynara, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Welcome, Yarrow.  I loved your post and appreciate your participation in the forum.  

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, Grace and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Zoron - thank you as always, stay strong.

Dillon - many of us on here have scientific backgrounds of one kind or another. Many of us have dreams that sometimes do predict something (me included), but dreams are out of conscious control. Even Freud knew that. No analytic process of any type is 100% correct all the time. I have had more apocalyptic type dreams since 2016, so far none have come true.  There is an idea that goes something like this: sometimes what we are picking up are alternate timelines or possibly even alternate dimensions within the universe.  The thinking is that people with strong intuitive and/or psychic "powers" are actually able to tune into certain quantum vibrations.  Feel free to Google that. Remember, just because humans have developed concepts of linear time does not mean that is how the entire universe works.  I understand your anxiety about NK war and in fact share it. You say we should all be focused on the more positive, which is something we all do here anyway, but I suggest you start with yourself.

Yarrow - welcome and thank you for fresh insights.

Everyone else - Peace and hugs.

javamyworld, Lola, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: