Notifications
Clear all

Aliens

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Even the NYT now runs stories, that are as factual as they can get them. The fighter video is fairly amazing. 

(Typical "Play-Dogfight" that sometimes happens). A fairly typical example. It happens more often than people think. Its in the flight manuals, for the pilots. What to do, how to do it, how not to provoke an incident, how to keep safe, and how to report it. Amongst  Pilots, such videos circulate. If you look carefully at the video, those who are technical will note the way the light changes around the UFO. thats the  propulsion field throttling up and down, as it manoeuvres. Both sides are playing tag. Nobody gets hurt. Time there was a full and open political debate, in public, about these issues. The video has technical "markers" in it, that tell me that it is genuine. Have fun. 

https://twitter.com/i/moments/943096039560577024?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email&iid=1aab6fa0628243f19ae5f53d0f2e2d28&fl=4&uid=864793812257959936&nid=244+273027088

Jess, Stargazer, LB and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

Interesting, how this is made public. Something what Paul Hellyer said about how military industrial complex to maintain perpetual war from communist, terrorist then ET's at around 10:20 to 13:32 into the video. Most of the video is interesting and covers other subjects.

https://youtu.be/IHlN9c2reIE

Also this video Canadian National Inquiry into UFO's shows how the US has influence on other countries around the world to keep UFO's quite and it is explain well. The video is 4:52 long, worth the watch.

https://youtu.be/jsNtCAFILdY

Stargazer, Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Just want to reassure everyone here that what we experienced in SoCal tonight was NOT extraterrestrial, just a SpaceX satellite rocket launch. I will confess that it took me a few minutes to figure it out, I was really, really scared because it looked like multiple missiles that were coming from the ocean towards the coast. Turns out it was just rocket stages dropping off and the trajectory was intentional to get the satellites into a polar orbit (as opposed to equatorial).  I would post my video here, but that does not seem to be doable. Had I known what it was beforehand I would have been excited instead of scared! Oh well! No ETs today!

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Ooh - I'm going to put my Google link here to the videos - let me know if it works y'all!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rJcyrwSBnEXzSjJF2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xWXDPs4ZCTi0yblY2

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Google Photos videos worked great, Laura! Very fun to see!

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Let me preface this by saying I have seen a UFO myself, back in the early 70's...the kind with the impossible, Mach 4 speed with an instantaneous 180 angle turn in midflight. 

That said, I've watched disclosure meetings, followed MUFON, and remain skeptical. There's something about all the hype that doesn't meet my smell test.

One issue is the underlying theme of Aliens as Saviors.  The belief that our alien bros are gonna come and fix the world up right smacks of religious wishful thinking.

Second, I have trouble with the idea that they're built like us, only little & gray, or tall and white.  It's a human tendency to project our own image onto everything that moves. I'm more likely to 'buy' an energy toroid, or something that looks like a Horta.

I'd really like it to be true that there is non-human sapient life. That would mean the Universe is not so cold and lonely--if we f*** up and destroy ourselves, someone out there might remember us.  But I don't know what it would take for me to believe in evidence of such life. I'm skeptical of  revelations coming through the media, or tainted by human motivations.

(OK, I might believe a giant billboard on the Moon with an alien portrait, visible through binoculars...)

All that said, what do aliens get out of revealing themselves to us? Why would they care? Who are we to validate their existence? 

Am curious, Zoron. Quite.

Stargazer, diana11, javamyworld and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Gigi
(@gigi)
Estimable Member Registered

I would like to think aliens are empathic creatures, who empathize with the human situation. I also hope they are very intelligent enough (probably more than humans) to not let themselves become exploited by us in the future. If they are going to prove their existence to us, they should be very careful and safely keep their distance for their own sakes. My concern is that the typical human reaction toward non-earthly beings could be fear and exploitation, instead of awe and respect for alien life.

Stargazer, javamyworld, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

There is a lot of material that could only be explained, in hard scientific terms, as evidence of the existence of Alien Civilizations that have a keen interest in us, and our present civilizational crisis.

They are looking, watching, and feeling horrified at how things are playing out, down here on Earth. There is a substantial amount of highly technical evidence, that is withheld from the public, for reasons that are both complex, and essentially selfish and evil, by the powers that be. classic UFO incidents, like the "Roswell Incident" were true. (there is very hard withheld technical evidence for this). There is also a lot of hard, good, technical evidence for a lot of other incidents.

We are not alone. We are in fact, in no way at risk, either, except from our own actions. Externally, we are regarded as a cross between a tragedy, a basket case, and a problem. 

We are an ethical issue for them. There is considerable interspecies debate about this, and what to do, what would do least harm, etc. This last idea, of "least harm", which also links to ideas of "Free Will", is the core of the thinking of our visitors. It explains there actions. To us, and to each other. This is now wearing very thin, however.

The massive crisis that we humans have created for ourselves, has now made it imperative that something has to be done, to at least lessen the tragedy that is bursting upon the Human race. 

This coming decade, will be the decade of "First Contact". By that, I mean, formal, open contact, a public proof of the existence of the other civilisations, and a clear understanding given to us that they wish us no harm, but that they wish to show proof of themselves, and then start from this to try and influence the course of events on this World, in a direction that is upwards, not downwards, and which at the very least, does not make our situation worse.

The impact of this is going to be huge. It will have a political, cultural and psychological effect that will have huge repercusions for "The powers that be". it will sort of set some "Standards", that of a superior civilisation, against which they will then be measured, and found greatly wanting. They will then face large-scale challenges to the moral and political legitimacy of their rule. It will also destabilise the existing international economic and political system. It will lead to a powerful effect amongst the Global masses, of setting a high standard of behaviour, and reform, that will impact hugely on the existing system and "Powers that be". All this in the next 10 years.

It will start of a sort of "Sneak preview" of UFO encounters, fly-byes, buzzings, and public displays, that will make the previous official pretence utter ridiculed. It will collapse belief in officialdom, as they try increasingly ridiculous and lame duck explanations of events. It is almost going to be funny. Then it will progress from there. Even if they merely show proof of existence, and do not communicate, the obvious existence displayed, is itself a message.

This will be a turning point, in human existence.

Stargazer, javamyworld, Jeanne Mayell and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@retired-techie)
Eminent Member Registered

What are your feelings about Dr. Steven Greer, his work, and his movies? Do you feel his work is aiding the cause for peaceful coexistence?

His movies: "Sirius" (on YouTube and other sites) and "Unacknowledged" (Netflix). His site: http://siriusdisclosure.com/

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

It kinda bears thinking about--what would our personal reactions be to incontrovertable PROOF that aliens are out there watching us?  

I marinate in a pool of science-fiction imagery of human/alien interaction, all the way from Star Trek, back to Close Encounters and forward to Arrival...I've had my own personal experience seeing a UFO...I read the science and follow interplanetary research for habitable planets, so I KNOW there are enough to support alien life .... and yet the *reality* of aliens being out there feels more like a distant dream than a hard fact.

What will it be like when the dream nature of the idea is shattered, and alien contact IS a cold hard fact?

I think, even after 50+ years of deep investment in stories of alien contact, I will still be quite freaked out by it. Especially if I can sense them intuitively, and they feel *different* to my Spidey-Senses.

I wonder what other people will feel?

Stargazer, LalaBella, Grace and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

When I saw a picture of China's Aperture Spherical Telescope, it certainly looked like a welcome wagon for contact.  The idea of "first contact" upsetting the "officialdoms" established in every kind of hierarchy all over the globe certainly teases the mind with a vision of peaceful anarchy.    

Stargazer and Stargazer reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

R-S-1 - I can only speak for myself. I'm pretty sure I'll feel like a monkey on a tree. Kinda dumb. Eating a banana. Not knowing WTF is really going on...

Stargazer, Dharmainfrisco, RunestoneOne and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Aliens are a problem for us, as a race.  We are a problem for them. On both sides, there are issues, of knowledge transfer, cultural interference and damage, of cultural entanglement, and of warping and damage of our own human culture. It is reaching a critical point. I think decisions have been made, by the Alien cultures, of a policy of "Limited and wary engagement and interaction, and gradual  "Conditioning" of the human's to their existence. Eventually, something more open and significant. by then, the popular derision of the official government position would place the "Powers that be at a total disadvantage, and the advantage would lie with the aliens, who would already have a general human population that had accepted their existence and was very curious, interested, and wanting to know more about them. A minority of Human's would hate the whole process, but these would be the kind of humans that hate and fear everything, anyway. I think this is going to play out over the next 10 years. We are in for some interesting times. Keep watching the skies. 

Stargazer, Kim K., HereRightNow and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dharmainfrisco)
Eminent Member Registered

I've been watching and reading the Alien forums on this site for the past few month and am excited at how lively the discussion has become. I have been searching for over a decade for a website/ forum where I could have a constructive conversation without a silly or negative comment that's pointless to the topic at hand. This appears to be a second home for me and a great place for me to talk about what's been on the back burner of my mind for years. Without feeling judge. I have been apprehensive about sharing this insight and am now ready to spill the beans. 

Although I'm not as eloquent at typing sentences as most of the others in this forum I thought I'd share my visions that have been coming to me for a long time through thoughts, dreams and meditation. I may be wrong or sound crazy, Just try and keep an open-mind that's all I ask.  Firstly, I agree with you (Zoron) that contact is within reach during our lifetime. I also believe this will be what brings humanity together (not immediately but eventually after a series of events that come into play). The end game is: Countries will declare peace and people will come together and no longer look at each others differences. But before we can reach this peaceful state of mind I see an integration of aliens living on earth "out in the open". I say that because I believe they are already here. And have been for a long time- this will come to be a shock for most who've laughed off their existence only to find their neighbour has been harbouring a UFO in their garage.  This in turn will divide our civilization you will have those who welcome them because they're curious or excited and a small percentage who think there the next mesiah because they can defy gravity and do parlour tricks. As aliens are technologically more advanced than us they too are finding their "life lessons and purposes" and not. anymore better than us. The other half of humanity will react in fear. You will see a large group of mass violence, people taking their own life and others who want to wage war (dooms day prepers), depending on what country you live in the government will back these reactions differently.  Some officials will attempt to make back door deals out of greed- beware and careful of this.

Okay putting that out of the way here is what I have gotten for some time lines: I gather that within the next 10-15 years humanity's majority will stop seeking governments approval for proof of their existance. Most will have a sentiment of "just believing" some won't be able to explain it other than "just knowing" while others will have had visitations leading up to the disclosure that have been going on within their family for decades. What I found interesting is that prior to the disclosure I'm not sure how it comes about but a lot of paperwork that was assumed lost or not to exist will surface and be leaked to the general public. We are already beginning to see "witness's" to Roswell come forward from their death bed. Be prepared for more unknown incidents to surface by a large amount of witness'. Everyone is tired of living in fear and being silenced. People have started to ban together and try to reach out to these aliens in mediation (a large group conscious will begin to develop) this in return will have a profound affect on Aliens reaching out to those who are open to contact and will begin to build relations with us and not "the powers that be" worldwide. This has upset the officials because they are out numbered and finding it hard to control society as a whole. This in turn will bring us closer to telepathy and opening our third eye. We are metaphysical beings and somewhere between putting poison into our bodies, accepting denial from our leaders and distracting ourselves with technology we have gone backwards and lost our history and connection to other cosmic beings. We will also learn the truth but the "real history" that was stole from us and are true connection to Mother Nature too.

I have seen visions from century's ago where versions of our species, yes HUMAN like ancestors lived on mars.  I say "versions of us" because the truth is for the past few centuries back to the Eygptian times we have been undergoing genetically alteration. Want proof: look up Junk DNA. I still am unsure why they have done this or we agreed to it? It's uncertain.

What surprised me is that We were a developed race who communicated and lived amongst other beings on the red planet. But war and planetary issues toke over and only a few surviving humans were able to relocate onto to what we now call earth. Ironically we are now  doing the same with Mars by Teraforming small areas of the planet, building popup homes and a small brave few have been living in secret on the planet by a break away society.  To my own surprise there are humans living on Mars how've been introduced to the remaining species that survived the disaster and are not alone but co-exiesting with both friendly  and hostile creatures. In the next 30-40 years, I see humans and aliens inter breeding (willingly) this will cause segregation and human rights issues with those who find it immoral. Many will debate that Alien do not have feelings or the right to do this. Sound familiar? It's like we haven't learned anything from our history. It just keeps repeating. This is 1 reason why a disclosure will be welcomed. We need to change our ways, as a society (whole) we are on the verge of collapse and extinction if we don't start helping each other and treating Mother Earth with love and care.

In the upcoming 30-35 years We as Humans will publicly acknowledge and be obligated to join an intergalactic government and adhere to ethical commandments that are expected from All planets in our Universe. Space travel will be no different then air flight. And time travel will be introduced (another discussion for another day). What we know as science will be flipped upside down. Einstein was close to breaking the theory or relativity, we Humans are in for a long and bumpy ride to say the very least. We are the New Kids on the block and a lot to learn. 

Stargazer, Bee, Avalon and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I was a total skeptic about aliens until last year, when all of the dreams I remember are about scanning colorful communications of hieroglyphics I've never seen before and some sort of box pattern and observations of otherworldly technology.  Last night, in fact, I observed some kind of mechanical operation occurring on my left shoulder, which has been a mess in real life.  This morning, it's still sore and tender but the searing pain is gone.  I think that our dreams and experiences draw from the memories of our mothers (mitochondrial DNA) or past life experiences or the pallets of our imaginations, but this has just been plain weird.  

Stargazer, Kim K., BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Gracesinger, such experiences are not uncommon. A contactee that I interviewed had surgery on his damaged back. The  X-rays showed advanced surgical work that had never been seen before. 

Stargazer, Kim K., RunestoneOne and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Giggle.  Well, if that's what's going on, I hope they come back and finish the job cause this old body could use a whole lot of tune-up!

Stargazer, RunestoneOne, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Ya gotta admit--if tRump wanted to give us a bright shiny object to distract us from his collusion with Russia, he could reveal the truth about Area 51 & introduce us to the Aliens....

...waits impatiently for Aliens to show themselves...

...still waiting... .... 

Stargazer, Kim K., Lauri H and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

@RunestoneOne, in actuality, Area 51 is the last place that any self respecting Alien visitor would want to stay at. Its full of red-neck military, security goons, and mad military scientists who spend their entire lives planning to kill people. There are no museums, parks, forests, artists, etc. it is a plain bare hot wilderness of rock and sand. if you want to look for aliens, look in New York. Some of them, (The "Nordics") can walk by you on the Streets, and you would not even notice. You might even sit next to one of them at the opera. They also have "Similcra", that are actually robots that are indistinguishable from Humans. Even right up close, the flesh etc, is perfect. Think of the classical Asimov Sci-Fi stories. Or the recent movie, "Ex-Machina". They have an advanced  version of VR that enables them to "Sit Inside" one of them, whilst elsewhere, and "Brain-Port" and sense that they are "There". (Youse pay da Dollars, at the Met, and youse there, watching da Opera!). Interestingly, Dogs and cats can detect that these Robo's are not real. They get agitated. There are also small "Drones" (think size of a locust) that can float silently about, and see everything, hear everything, and are invisible as they have a "Shield" that makes them, at best, a slightly fuzzy heat haze,if the lighting is right, and usually invisible. There are also large "Bugs" that mimic insects and look exactly the right shape and size. That bumble bee, that shambles about, is not a Bee. Add to this Similcra that mimic cats, (which everyone ignores) and various surveillance devices, total interception of all Radio and TV output, when required, and also online monitoring, and all this connected to AI systems, (They should really be called "SENTIENTS", that are actual consciousness entities, that understand and integrate  everything, and you have a picture of how they see us. Individual biped aliens, (Think "ET") are also walking around, from time to time. The man sized ones, that are bipeds, can look fairly close to Human in shape, proportion, etc. but have rather exotic facial features and skin colours.. They use a "Cloaking Device" for close encounters, that enables them to transmit an image that is able to fool your brains visual and other sensory inputs. They could walk right by you in the Streets. If you literally bumped into them, you would apologise, and walk on. Again, dogs and cats can be freaked by them. (Its the strange body odour). 

We are, as they say, "Subjects of interest". So if all this sounds impossible, then No, its just tech that is about 50-100 years ahead of ours. it is baubles, and gadgets. The real interest is that they are hear. Other tongues, other flesh. But Sentient's, just like us, and curious. Also fascinated. For them, we are "The Truman Show". I am not talking huge numbers of actual flesh and blood Aliens here. Its not needed. The tech does most of it. This opportunity, to latch on to RunestoneOne's  comments, was too good to miss. 

Stargazer and Stargazer reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jackofhearts)
Noble Member Registered

I would agree if the US had concrete knowledge of Aliens, the current occupant would have made a TV spectacular about it, probably create a PAC to fund money to pay off bills.  Oh, wait, he's done the second part.

I believe mathematically we are not alone; there will be civilizations ahead of us and behind us. 

Are we that special that Gene Rodenberry's vision is all these technically superior species are just waiting for us to come and lead the entire thing and set up the governance here?  Yeah... no. 

Would I like to meet an alien? Well, if they're nice, humanoid, and not thinking we're hors d'oeuvres, then I am all in.  Nice, but it looks like, say, an arachnid; it might be a harder sell.

Let me get somewhat back on track, could aliens be here? Maybe, we know that somehow particles can communicate great distances instantaneously at a subatomic level, so it's plausible someone will figure it out, or has for complex organisms.  Quantum computers rely on it, so we're on the verge of a seachange.   

The logic fault for us currently is that we rely on a linear explanation to describe time because it's easy for us to understand something as we perceive it versus what is going on.  I would suspect a much more advanced species than we are would be loathed to share such knowledge; it would be on par with the Leakey's giving Lucy a nuclear weapon.  

As an aside, sometimes I think the gift that some of you have is that you are closer to what time really is than the rest of us.  My oversimplification is that the past/present/future actually exists in parallel, and the experience of deja vu is somehow part of how we attempt to comprehend. When you're able to see different outcomes, you see what any number of predominant collective decisions resulted in, and your clarity becomes clearer as free will narrows.  Others you see from a distance because it was a eureka moment, and no amount of free will impacts.  Take this to its maxim, and @bluebelle is correct; people will be more in tune with their intuition by the end of the century - I will argue it's because our understanding of quantum mechanics will shortly be where Moore's law takes effect. Notwithstanding the damage we've done, our cognitive growth over the next century is going to be incredible.

To bring that back to aliens - somewhere in there, we would go over a tipping point, if our knowledge is already doubling at the rate of 12 hours (IBM) and quantum mechanics coupled with Moore's law means by 2100, the year 2000 will have us looking like Lucy to our grandchildren, that's 3.2 million years.  Seachange, and yes, to handle it, we will require a firm relationship with our intuition - then I could see advanced life forms being more willing to reveal themselves. 

Sorry for being way off topic @jeanne-mayell.  

blackandwhite, Yofisofi, Vesta and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: