Jeanne Mayell Intuitive Wisdom Forum2022-03-27T22:45:03-04:00
Notifications
Clear all

Women Rising: Rise of the Divine Feminine through Vision, Compassion and the Heart

5 Posts
2 Users
40 Likes
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

More and more *young women* will rise to power and an incredible emergence of the feminine principles of power in the days and times ahead joining their older "sister warriors" in the march of the Divine Feminine.

With the amazing example of Greta Thunberg,  and her passionate feelings for increasing the awareness of Earth Changes and Needs, to the incorporation of science and technological discoveries, to new medical discoveries by women, it will grow and expand to many many new avenues for doing good in the world.

The energies are growing exponentially in our world as women and young ones of all sexual identities will show us the way. It is the power of the Devine Feminine rising up to balance the long held imbalance of the Divine Masculine which seems to have lost its way to power and corruption away from the heart and caring about others instead of themselves and their own specific arenas that increase the masculine over empowerment through power, money, more and more money, and control.

Not only in politics which is largely based on old standards of male power and control but with the powers of the divine feminine and love, compassion, caring powers of the heart our world stands a greater chance of saving itself, its people, and the sacred heart of doing and being good for much higher purposes and achievements.

We all now know who Greta Thunberg is and are aware of her passion to change and benefit the world. 

This thread is for other examples of the Rising Feminine as we evolve from a male domination in power to one led and inspired by the female, young and old.

We must learn to rise above individual passions or challenges from the baser instants or emotions to listening to our highest angels/spirit/power of the heart 

Even in small ways, each of us have tried to raise or to otherwise inspire heart and earth warriors without even truly being aware that was even what was happening. The journey begins with each of us and grows and grows in our collective as a result.

We all lead by example. In our homes, our families, our small groups, to our larger ones for those of us here or in our own web domains and personal platforms.

We all need to be the change we want to see--in ouselves, in others, and in our world.

Reposted from my Good News, Good People thread I started a while back, I shared one example in the news today:

Good News, Good People, Good Ideas – Page 7 – Positive Predictions – World Predictions Forum
https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/positive-predictions/good-news-good-people-good-ideas/paged/7/

This young girl, 14 year old Alaina Gassler, watching her mother struggling to drive when Alaina, herself was too young to help her with the driving herself, instead found a huge way to cone up with other ways to help others with visual impairments through science and technology.

With all of her heart and love fir her mother and her mother's visual disabilities with peripheral vision she and the her team members just won all five top prizes in national STEM contest for middle schoolers.

As the awarding presenter said: 

"Congratulations to Alaina, whose project has the potential to decrease the number of automobile accidents by reducing blind spots," said Maya Ajmera, President and CEO of the Society for Science & the Public and Publisher of Science News. "With so many challenges in our world, Alaina and her fellow Broadcom MASTERS finalists make me optimistic. I am proud to lead an organization that is inspiring so many young people, especially girls, to continue to innovate."

Upworthy
https://www.upworthy.com/girls-won-all-five-top-prizes-in-national-stem-contest-for-middle-schoolers?fbclid=IwAR35qIdCeTSv-PznPFFnwMpG0IFp42qgImU8G0XBMsXFUnfvnPKn7yqBCCs

Winning all top 5 prizes is a very big deal, indeed. 

*young women* and yes, heart centered young men, transgenders, and those who chose neutral identification or are gender neutral physically/or in their evolving minds and spirits will also rise in the greater future as warriors to these warrior women as sisters of the spirit in a greater and higher humankind.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, herondreams and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

"The 53rd CMA Awards promised a celebration of women and country music's biggest night delivered. 

Over the course of the evening, more than 40 women spanning generations in the genre took the stage to perform, accept or present awards."

CMA Awards: Women shine, Garth Brooks makes history on country's biggest night

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

More and more young women are and will continue to rise to power and an incredible emergence of the feminine principles of power in the days and times ahead. They are joining their older sister warriors in the march of the divine feminine.

At just 34 years old, Finland's newest prime minister is making a difference in the world arena of progressive leadership.

Sanna Marin: Finland forms women-led government including youngest prime minister

Finland' coalition government will be composed of five parties all led by women, 35 years of age and younger, for the first time after the female transport minister won a vote to be the next leader.

Ms. Marin will become the world’s youngest sitting prime minister and the country’s third female leader. 

Former prime minister Alexander Stubb celebrated the new coalition, saying it “shows that Finland is a modern and progressive country”.

"My party is not in the government," he tweeted, "but I rejoice that the leaders of the five parties in government are female. " 

Tytti Tuppurainen, a Finnish MP, said the country will have “a brilliant new prime minister” and further added: “She’s eminently good.”

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@michele-b-here-in-the-forum

I love this thread.  I feel it too.  It is such good news for us all to saver right now.

Lilinoe, Unk p, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@michele-b-here-in-the-forum

Michele, are you the Michele who made this prediction back in June?

I see a glass ceiling that breaks. Then it was smashed and jagged glass laying all over the ground. This is about women’s advancement. (Michelle) Predicted June 6, 2019

This appointment of the youngest prime minister ever, and a woman, is surely a glass ceiling shattered.  It is much to celebrate. 

Lilinoe and Lilinoe reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:
Go to Top