Notifications
Clear all

Our Vision List for Our Future - A New Beginning

Timo
(@timo)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

This is for everyone in this community to plant a seed of intention. Please, I want to hear your visions of love. My hope is that this garden sprouts forth in grandeur and immensity. The Rule is, only state positives. What would you like to see for our world, for our children, for our future.

I will begin...

A New Bill of Rights in this world that includes animals. 

A prompt removal of all weapons of mass destruction.

A garden space celebrating Mother Earth where all the people of the world come to plant, tend, water, and give reverence to her diversity.

Isabelle, Laynara, Jeans3head and 35 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

kindness to strangers

forgiveness for self and others

respect for children and animals

Health and Abundance

*** please note , these are always my list

Isabelle, Laynara, Stargazer and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Our government free of corruption, serving us all

Health and abundance

Peace and togetherness, kindness abounds

Healing our earth  ??

Isabelle, Laynara, Jeans3head and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@timo,

I could hug you for beginning this topic.  It opens my heart and feels healing just thinking about it:

Embracing all immigrants -- we are ONE

Honoring and properly caring for our elders

Recognizing that prosperity means more than accumulating money or "stuff"

Different modes of healing becomes mainstream -- energetic (remote, hands-on), color, sound, etc.

Isabelle, Laynara, Jeans3head and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

Thank you for creating this space to imagine our future.

I am imagining a future where all children, from a young age, are educated about how to co-exist peacefully with Earth, the rest of the creatures on our planet, and all its ecosystems.

I am imagining a future where all people automatically, from birth, have access to equitable, affordable, competent healthcare.

Isabelle, Laynara, Stargazer and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

I am imagining a future where all healing modalities are respected and inclusive.   A pinch of reiki , a pinch of acupuncture, a healing tea and something more...

I am imagining a future where children are no longer marketed to on behalf of corporate greed.   

i am imaging a world where we respect and learn from each other in community.  All inclusive.  I was experiencing that in my workplace, it is possible.  

I am imaging TRUTH.

❤️❤️❤️

Isabelle, Laynara, Jeans3head and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@five81993)
Reputable Member Registered

A new model of social organization that rejects hierarchy & authoritarianism, in favor of an 'extreme form of democracy...where everyone will be free to develop their 'own potentialities to the fullest' (Chomsky) and where 'the potential of the individual is not wasted' (King).

'What is needed is a realization that power without love is reckless and abusive, and that love without power is sentimental and anemic' (King). 

Laynara, TriciaCT, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

nurturing is the norm

diversity is accepted unconditionally

people are free to be who they already are

work is uplifting, soul-feeding, and balanced

we take moments to appreciate all that Earth offers: spectacular sunsets, fragrant flowers, the smell of the ocean, stars at night

a life of dignity for all

a sense of awe for the natural beauty of our world

Isabelle, Laynara, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@timo

Yes, thank you for starting this thread! I, too, felt markedly lighter just reading this. What a wonderful way to help us focus and vision the positive outcomes we went to see. I agree with all of the things mentioned already! Love this!

TriciaCT, lenor, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

Many blessings to all who choose love and regeneration over ego , doubt and fear ...

As we enter this portal of the Libra full moon, let us all look to the future in surrender to Spirit and the joy of Harmony and Union that will be in alignment with the Divine...within... ????

Grace, lenor, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Amyv
(@amyv)
Prominent Member Registered

On a mass scale that we learn to feed ourselves properly without harm to the earth and ourselves, that the factory farming is dismantled, corporate "food" goes away and local food becomes the standard. Such a basic, and so desperately needed by Mother Earth and we people

Isabelle, Unk p, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: