Notifications
Clear all

Medical Advances, Discoveries, and Breakthroughs  

RSS

(@michele-b)
Noble Member Registered Participant
08/15/2019 9:55 am  

While I once made a forum topic here under "Postive Predictions" for Alzheimer's discoveries and breakthroughs, we are missing a sub-heading for any and all advances, discoveries or breakthroughs in other  medical diseases, problems or health issues.

So, here's a place for any and all of those that have not only jumpstarted by new science and medical research but by recombinant ideas on drug uses and protocols.

Today it's  a wonderful discovery for curing at least one major form of Tuberculosis. TB  impacts so many in our third world populations and this particular variation of the disease will have such potential life changing and 90% chance of life saving benefits.

Read about the new use of these three combined drugs--only one approved of the three so far-- but they are working on  the approval for the other two.

Scientists Discover New Cure for the Deadliest Strain of Tuberculosis - The New York Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/14/health/tuberculosis-xdr-tb-cure.html

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
10/28/2019 8:14 pm  

A nationwide team of researchers has found an antibody that protects mice against a wide range of potentially lethal influenza viruses, advancing efforts to design of a universal vaccine that could either treat or protect people against all strains of the virus.

By targeting flu-enabling protein, antibody may protect against wide-ranging strains: The findings could lead to a universal flu vaccine and more effective emergency treatments.

ReplyQuote
(@dhyanaji)
Trusted Member Registered
05/17/2020 11:03 pm  

@michele-b     Michele-b,

Wow!!!!! Was just rereading 2 posts of yours from last year. One from August 2019 and the other from    October 2019. How prescient you were in posting these items in regard to medical research and potential breakthroughs. The August post was about a potential cure for one type of TB and more startling was your post of October about a discovery through research w/ mice in antibodies/proteins etc. and it's potential for treating several strains of influenza!!! I've no doubt that the research cont'd on  and sincerely hope that they had/have the funding to proceed further. Michele-b, have u heard anymore  about this particular research lab? Thank you for posting this and again your gifts are amazing and I'm sure all of us appreciate your sharing them w/ us.

Namaste' Friend

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
05/18/2020 7:01 am  

@dhyanaji

@michele-b     Michele-b,

Wow!!!!! Was just rereading 2 posts of yours from last year. One from August 2019 and the other from    October 2019. How prescient you were in posting these items in regard to medical research and potential breakthroughs. The August post was about a potential cure for one type of TB and more startling was your post of October about a discovery through research w/ mice in antibodies/proteins etc. and it's potential for treating several strains of influenza!!! I've no doubt that the research cont'd on  and sincerely hope that they had/have the funding to proceed further. Michele-b, have u heard anymore  about this particular research lab? Thank you for posting this and again your gifts are amazing and I'm sure all of us appreciate your sharing them w/ us.

Namaste' Friend

Blessings to you bright spirit. You are reading between the lines and the words that many here have have yet to see or to sense.

There is such great power in the prescience of the gut and when combined with the heart and the lessons and learnings from the combination of all that resonates so deeply with signs and symbols from our own lives and history from a place of putting many puzzle pieces together lays the very groundwork of a the energies of the living science within the spiraling intuitions.

Mine are so intense now that it is visceral and just rereading posts from the past when combined with all that has happened in the past four years has taught me to listen to all that jumps out at me seemingly from nowhere that yelled at me from places of truth. 

I sense this as a gift you are developing now. It is a challenging one as I have experienced over many decades.

How amazing to see and experience this now in a simple but deeply connecting spiritually intense whisper from my inner knowing now. So bless you my new friend for your many new comments now. They reached me in ways I can not yet verbalized.

We have a long hard road ahead with so many new discoveries that science as we know it will be turned upside down, "shaken not stirred" and so many, many diseases coming out of nowhere with medical discoveries and new recombinant drugs and theories similar to but far greater than these two simple but complex examples.

I love it when that happens! 

Namaste my friend in all of the colors and languages of the heart when combined with the science of the mind, new friend.

ReplyQuote
Share: