Notifications
Clear all

Angels at work

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Dianne,  we're with you all the way. I'm going on 68, followed the various paths waiting for convergence and clarity amidst too many understandings from too many different approaches. Then the day comes when you realize it's all the same just interpreted in a variety of ways. Lovely having you join us!

Jeanne Mayell, Melissa, Dianne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered

Dear Dianne and Michele, I would venture to say that you 2 are angels at work. I'm currently clawing my way out of a "Tower" phase that also feels like some sort of needed metamorphosis, although that word can sound almost pretty but I tell ya....it ain't! But your comments ignited an angelic spark in me, a direction, advice, nudge. Thank you both so much!

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Dianne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Melissa, blessings to you and a great big hug!

Such a lovely way to say that maybe "hell on earth" can recognize hope.

We are all creating understandings, openings,  and catalytic energies for each other here as we strive to lift up earth energies to a new vibrational frequency for growth and transformion.

You are not alone in anything you feel or experience. We will all do this day by day, raw emotion after another, step by step, and new seeds of personal insight.

We are all here, all needed here for a reason! Better and better, and stronger together!

Melissa, Grace, Dianne and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered

Beauteous!!

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lightfooted)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865690277/Las-Vegas-shooting-survivor-says-she-owes-her-life-to-guardian-angel.html

Light in the darkness.....it's my focus lately.

diana11, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Lightfooted, thank you for sharing this! These amazing stories of courage and selflessness give me such hope that goodness and grace are coming out of the sorrows and loss of so many tragic events.

Angels are rising.

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I have a light-hearted story to share. It involves 2 of my spirit guides (some may refer to guides as angels, no difference IMHO, a rose by any other name...). This was about 6 years ago, in my old house back East. My living room had been painted sage green, for a few years, and I liked it, but I kept hearing my guides say that I needed to change it up, change the energy, and to get a jewel-tone blue onto the walls.  Eventually, I got to the paint store and selected a blue that I thought would be perfect. I even dabbed some on the wall, just to be sure, when I got home. A few days later, moved all the furniture, layed out tarps and got to work. It took the whole day (I did it by myself). I kept sensing that the guides (1 a buddhist monk, the other a native american shaman) were approving of the color. End of the day, I sat down on a [covered] chair and looked at my handiwork. I realized the blue was not blue, it was green-blue, and I instantly felt like I was sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool! All the wall art and furniture was clashing, badly!! So the next day I went back to the paint store, and this time got something less "jewel" and more blue-blue. And I repainted the entire room. As I was doing so, I sensed the guides kind of giggling, and I heard one of them say "But WE like it!" I said "Sorry, this hurts my eyes, I can't." Then I heard one of them say "Would you mind just leaving one little patch of our color somewhere? We really do like it."  So I left one little 1x1 inch patch, where I knew it would be hidden by a large bookcase. I let it dry overnight and put the living room back together, and I sensed the guides there again and heard one of them say "Actually, this is nice, too." I laughed out loud. Then I told them to feel free to visit their patch behind the bookcase at any time. I sensed more giggling...

So not a life-changing story, by any means, but just to show that even guides/angels can have a sense of humor and can be engaged with even when one is not in dire straits.  Cheers.

diana11, ElaineG, Kim K. and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

My life was saved by a Guardian Angel once.  About 35 years ago, I took an unfamiliar bus route into a busy part of my city.  As usual, I was daydreaming, not paying the slightest bit of attention to the handful of people on the bus.  Two blocks before my stop, a young African-American man with a 'fro and a pick in his hair tapped me on my shoulder, and warned me to watch out at the corner where I was going to get off (how could he know my stop?) and told me that cars are careless there, look both ways.

I got off at the stop, stepped off the curb, remembered what the young man said, and backed back up onto the curb....just in time to miss being hit by a car speeding around the corner.

Oh, yeah, Guardian Angels are real.  

-R1-

BlueBelle, diana11, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

We had a craft shop for almost twelve years with long hours.  One night I was there working alone, when in my head came, 'Go lock the back door.' I ignored it. I was busy. 'Go lock the back door.' After about the third time, I got up, and locked the back door. I don't know what I locked out, but I'm probably glad that I didn't find out.

ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

I thought by now there would be more stories about angels. Well I have another. I was again working alone late in the craft shop. I was working on a 6 feet long yard ornament. It was heavy, and I needed to tweak the end of it. Normally I would have used a jigsaw, but for some reason,I can't remember why, I was having to use the scroll saw. I had to be up close to the saw to see what I was doing, and like I said the board was heavy, and I was struggling to hold it up, when somebody I couldn't see picked up the back end of the board so I could make my cut. I'm sorry to say, I didn't say thank you.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: