Notifications
Clear all

Angels at work

(@lightfooted)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

I have been keeping the "angels rising" thought since the beginning of the year, and am compelled to share some events of "angels touching our lives"

In terms of media events, it is quite remarkable that a certain Vegas singers neice survived without a scratch after a scary ATV accident. Then, there is the case of my favorite late night show hosts newborn, which in turn, became a beautiful empathetic moment in tv history. I was already convinced of Angels at work publically at this point...and then, this past weekend while mindlessly watching a awards show, Celine Dion literally turned into an angel and sang that song we all are sick and tired of......but this time, it sounded like a message to humanity, and literally moved me to tears. The performance is amazing, and worth your time.

I personally know angels are always around, for I have been physically saved twice (that I consciely know of) by them. When I was younger, somebody told me angels appear as orbs in photographs. Back in January, I took a meditation trip to Sedona and to my excitement, photographed many orbs around the vortexes...and when I came home, I felt so recharged, I took up hiking. On one hike, letting spirit guide me into unknown territory, I discovered a natural spring (in the middle of the desert!) and had to take pictures. Again to my delight, amazing orbs captured. 

I am convinced they are going to get us thru these tumultuous times, and was wondering if anybody else has stories to share of them touching their lives lately?

diana11, Jeanne Mayell, Grace and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

I am brought to tears by the beauty and grace of that connection and to the sharing of stories both public and private that remind me that multidimensional angelic energies surround us and miracles are not only possible but happen again and again.

My life has been spared multiple times. Dramatic examples beginning as a young girl when I fell down stairs couldn't breathe and heard my father calling for scissors to create an airway and I first realized how to ask for spiritual help from within. Again at 16 when I had a near drowning in s glacier fed lake after falling over backwards from a canoe calling out once more for help from above as I couldn't swim and I needed the others in the canoe to realize that. Again in my late 40s when I was extremely ill, told by a dr. that I might be dying and experienced a life review followed by pure joy and acceptance of just letting go and transitioning following by the knowing that a shift was coming and I had more to learn and do.

Each time there was awareness of connection and presence and shift.

When best friends were killed in a car accident. I held an all night vigil of deepest loss and grief and in my depths of acute connection to the edge felt my head touched as angels surrouned me and the spiritual chakra tingling and opening.

I understood in a heartbeat why things were as they needed to be. Why this acute pain of unbearable loss had happened. It helped me to do and be who I needed to be for the surviving father and children as well as for my own family.

I feel surrounded and loved and know that pain and suffering and so many losses are ways of opening channels over and over in each of us and between our worlds.

Many, many miracles in my life with direct parallels to the events you shared ...my fathers life saved after a four wheeler accident on a mountain in Alaska, a heart grandbaby miracle after birth and later open heart surgery at four days old, and the experiences of knowing that our hearts and our love never die and we can escape what may seem like titanic proportioned near death ecperiences to surive, connect, and learn how to go on.

Thank you Lightfooted for your awareness and for the being a part of that connection now.

Jeanne Mayell, Lightfooted, Grace and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

I have one story I want to share. I'm in my 50s now, and this happened to me when I was 17. I was late for an appointment and also emotionally upset over something, and driving far too quickly. I was the only person in the car, and I was not wearing a seat belt (in those days, it wasn't required). Due to speed, I lost control of my vehicle around a curve. I moved the steering wheel this way and that to try to regain control, but to no avail. In the moment when I realized I was out of control and could not fix the situation, I felt regret and sadness, not so much for myself, but for whoever I might accidentally hurt via my reckless driving. I felt a sense of surrender come over me, and at that moment an invisible hand pushed me down into the passenger seat. The hand held me in place while my car rolled over into an embankment. Everything happened in slow motion. The driver's side window shattered and rained on me in a beautiful shower of broken glass reflecting sunlight. My car finally stopped, upright, after rolling over once. The hand that was protecting me let go, and I sat upright and bolted out of the car. Thankfully it was a solo accident -- nobody else was involved, and thus nobody else was hurt. Even I came out of this unscathed, with only a cut on my elbow from the flying broken glass. The car, however, was ruined, unsalvageable. It was, without a doubt, a miracle that nobody was harmed, and I'm ever thankful to the invisible force that kept me and those around me safe.

diana11, Jeanne Mayell, Lightfooted and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Oh, Grace..an amazing and awe inspiring story! Just reading it gave me chills! I am so glad you are here to be with us now as you are such a blessing on this forum!

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you, Michele! You are a true blessing as well, as is everyone on this forum :)

Jeanne Mayell, Lightfooted, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

Back in April of 1995, in Oklahoma City, the Murrah Federal  Building blew up. One hundred, sixty-eight people died, including 26 children.  Somebody took a picture of the clouds over Oklahoma City that day, and it was full of removed link There was one large angel, but all through the clouds were many small angels, and down in the lower left corner, near the horizon, were two robed   removed link  It was an amazing removed link I lost that picture  when my house burned in 2009, and haven't been able to find it removed link Looks like it should still be out removed link  

Jeanne Mayell, Lightfooted, Grace and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Elaine - I see the forum has removed words at the end of sentences. This is obviously a bug in the system. Could you tell me what type of device and operating system and browser you were using so the developers can try to figure out why it's happening?  You can email me privately by using the contact form in the menu.  Thanks, Jeanne  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

These angel stories are so wonderful. The vision that angels would be appearing and coming to people was one that I had posted in the World Predictions Timeline. I have so many angel stories also to share. I've also read of some in the news. Keep telling us your stories, everyone. They are beautiful.  I feel that spirits are speaking to us constantly these days. They whisper in my ear. They direct my attention to things I need to know and do.  The volume of spiritual guidance has been turned way up to help us move through to a higher plane. This is just so marvelous. Thanks for starting this thread.

Lightfooted, Grace, Lightfooted and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

About the dropping words I use Acer   Windows 10    Chrome  and I've taken out periods and commas to see if this gets through or not 

ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

In the year before my daughter died, we had started talking of angels and how they come into our lives. The night my daughter died (plane crash) I sat in horror watching the news for hours as I was frantically on the phone, trying to determine that this was her flight and that she had actually boarded. After hours and hours of this, my ex went to bed exhausted. I was clinging to the expert's words-it was too soon to give up hope of survivors. Finally, a few hours before sunrise, I realized I had to get some sleep. I still had a 5 year old who would be getting up shortly after sun rise. As I tried to sleep, I felt a series of consoling pats on my knee. I reached for the hand that was seeking to give me comfort, and found no hand-just my knee. I found my ex's hands in such a position that there was no way he could have touched me without my feeling him move to do do. I looked at the clock and realize if she was on another flight, she would have reached her destination and would have called me by now. I knew she was providing comfort, and saying both goodbye, and that she was still with me tho she was in a differing plain. Needless to say with hundreds of victims, the next few days were chaotic to say the least. There had been 21 individuals from our small town on that flight for a high school field trip, and another 200+ from a variety of states and other countries. My daughter was one of the first to be identified, and returned to our town. I received a call informing me that she was at the local funeral home. In the next few days, the town was abuzz with news of the angel cloud formation that hovered over the high school football field in conjunction with a rainbow. When I finally saw the photo taken by a local resident, the time and date jumped out at me. It was the exact time I was on the phone being notified my daughter had arrived at the funeral home-a property that backs up to the football field. The town was so taken with the angel as a sign from above, I never told others that this occurred at the exact time of Monica's arrival. Why isolate the incident to her/us when so many others took comfort from it? That angel was the inspiration for the town's monument that was erected s few years later.   I have angels all over my home, and I truly feel their presence often.

diana11, Jeanne Mayell, Lola and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Cindy, such a powerful story. Thank you for sharing. Deeply sorry for your loss and for all that you went through, but how wonderful that your daughter reached out to comfort you. The two of you share a beautiful connection.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Cindy, there are no words for your loss.  There are no words. And you have also found something too. She is with you always, helping you and she is safe and filled with light. Thank you for sharing your story.  Sending love and light and eternal guidance and yes, I see her with you and she is a shining light doing great work for us all.

Lola, Michele, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

Not to take away from your beautiful story, Cindy,but when my Mother died, she was in the hospital from a stroke I finally went to bed, and during the night, I woke up from a touch on my shoulder I said 'Mother'. I knew it was my mother  My Daddy loved her so much, he died the day we were to have her funeral  Before she died, she and my aunt went on a cruise and when we saw  pictures strangely   everybody in the picture would look perfectly clear and Mother's picture was blurry I like to think angels were blocking her  I read a story about actor Don Ameche on a movie set, and  a mother and her little girl were there watching  The little girl told her mother that Mr  Ameche had angels all around him     

ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

It is so hard to tell a story when so many words get 'removed link' when there is no link

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Elaine, I'm sorry this is happening.  There is one other person this is happening to and we still haven't figured out the reason.  So very sorry. Still, I enjoyed your story.

ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

ElaineG, you haven't taken away from my story in any way. You, and many others have had this experience. A loved one dies, and comes to us almost immediately to let us know that while they are no longer on Earth, they are not 'gone.' That was the point of my story. When I wondered if the phenomenon was actually Monica (given there were so many lost in our town), and lamented that I hadn't seen it, I decided to be grateful that it was documented. A few weeks later, the phenomenon repeated itself over my home-another angel in the clouds and a rainbow. My questions were answered-it was her, and she reproduced it just for me and her brother in our own back yard. They can contact us from beyond, and will do so. A rainbow on a sunny day, a song on the radio, a flower blooming out of place or season, a familiar scent out of the blue, a visit in a dream, coins or feathers in our path. Most survivors stop talking to their lost loved ones. I never have. I figure I would stop talking to someone who never answered, so why wouldn't they do likewise? I feel that as long as we acknowledge their contact, they'll continue to provide it. I also understand the concept of being so grief stricken that others then pass to join the lost loved one. I've had it happen in my own family, and I foresee another such familial event in the near future. 

Monica was in my dreams visiting just two nights ago. She'd made a mess in the kitchen, getting butter all over-the floors, counters, sink. My first reaction upon waking was joy that she had visited. My second reaction was negative-why didn't I just laugh at her making a mess instead of showing her how to clean it up in the dream? I had to quickly dismiss that thought. I had reacted with kindness and instruction in the dream, not anger,therefore it was realistic. If visits cause us pain, our loved ones won't come to see us, as their reasons  for visiting are to bring us love and comfort. They do not miss us, they can check on us at will. They break through to us for our benefit. I did immediately then realize there was no historic incident with butter that I could recall, but instead she was recreating a new experience akin to the time she tried to aid me in making dinner, but she pulled the mixer out of the pudding mix before she turned it off. I had a white kitchen that was then covered from wall to wall (including the ceiling & floor) with chocolate pudding. Who knew pudding could travel so far so fast? :) We laughed  about this incident for years. It was also for me to note that she'd returned to talking to me in my dreams. There were quite a few years when she wouldn't. I'd over-analyze everything she had to say, so she'd visit, but remain silent, just communicating in nods, hugs, and facial expressions. I love hearing her voice again, regardless of what is is that is said. I think she's pleased that she can teach this old dog a few new tricks!

Kim K., BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Absolutely beautiful Cindy and absolutely perfectly and accurately expressed.

The most blessed of blessings to love so dearly that your love of one another crosses through time and over dimensions of understandings and space.

You are so deeply loved and are now a teacher of these understandings as gifts you carry. Bless you and Monica and the love you share forever.

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered

Such powerful stories everyone. Love x

ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

This is my guardian angel story. Thinking back, it doesn't seem real, as I had never seen so many men walking down the railroad track, who weren't working on it. We had a craft shop about 2 blocks from home. One day, I went out the back door, headed for home. I saw these eight men walking in formation down the track. As I crossed the track, the men turned toward me. I was getting uneasy as I waited to get across the road when a black car stopped across the road, and a young man with black hair, leaned out the window, and asked me if I needed a ride. When he did that, the men again turned, and continued down the railroad track. I got across the road and thanked the man, and told him, I only had a short distance.  I thought it was unusual that anybody would stop in my small town, and just at the right time. I'm sure he was an angel.

Kim K., Jeanne Mayell, Grace and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dianne)
Eminent Member Registered

I attended the July 26 class; came away with the feeling:  I understand the communal life of honeybees.  Like many of you I've had previous spiritual events, so decided to open my mind and try.  I purchased crystals (5), meditation cards (2 sets) and numerous books of "How To".  You know....like preparing for a project.  But during the class all I needed was an ink pen and a $4 notebook.  What happened for me was "automatic writing", NOT what I expected.  I tried on my own the next morning and had a stunning experience.  Since then I meditate every morning when I first wake up and write it down in my journal.  Most of it is personal.  It has changed my life/perspective.  I am calmer, less frightened of the political/social changes I see in the USA.  The only person I've shared with is my daughter (who supports my journey) and I try not to overwhelm her with my visions.  Its like I suddenly know how to speak Japanese (I don't)....  I was raised to believe in Guardian Angels and life after death.  I am in my 70s and now know these to be true.  My favorite mantra is from the song Woodstock by Joni Mitchell:  "We are stardust, we are golden....."  Peace and love to all who join me in this journey  

Kim K., BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: