Alien Civilisations.

52 Posts
19 Users
118 Likes
10.2 K Views
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hello all. I have a group task here. please look at the photo below, scan, and see what you get/ Thanks. 

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

At first I wasn't sure if this picture was real, it doesn't appear to match what I've previously understood the grays to look like. But then I closed my eyes and pictured the image in my mind's eye. Because I'm busy right now, this was only a momentary scan, this evening I will do it again. In my minds eye it seems that the picture is real. Something is off though, there's an air of depression about them, and there's only two of them. The grays can mentally control humans, but they work in threes, accounts frequently say that they need three people in order to be able to fully control humans, here there's two and it appears that they are captives of some sort. Something is really off about this photo, the beings show far too much emotion, typically grays don't do that. This is a very confusing photo. Zoron what do you think?

ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

I felt like that they were sad and they knew where they were taken to. Their sadness comes from that fact.

ReplyQuote
(@carol)
New Member Registered

The word that I got was "resigned" to whatever or wherever they were being guided, they aren't constrained removed link The one in front has a shirt covering his/her back, so was given some measure of care cuz he/she was cold?

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I think the photo is actually real. The sort of atmosphere of the photo is very powerful. These are not "Standard Greys". Its another race, close, in general format etc. The skull shapes, etc, are very interesting. Its clear to me they are prisoners, and something bad is happening. They are not being treated well, through sheer ignorance and lack of empathy by their captors. I do not think they survived very long. Total disrespect by the Humans involved. Horrible. 

More comments please. 

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

• I, too, think the photo is real.  My first thought was to register their sorrow and that they were going to their deaths.

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

I feel they were grayish blue in color, and all they want was to go home, but couldn't. I don't feel they would hurt us like some fear. I feel the people involve felt threaten by their advance abilities, and technology. They beings were just trying to understand and learn from us.

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I'm not sure what they are. I feel that they are hybrids of some sort, there are distinct human features in them that lead me to think that. There is an incredible despair about them. I suppose the argument should be made that since we are such a violent, barbaric species that we haven't earned the right to open contact. I also have a feeling that our governments are trying to learn and reverse engineer their technology, but not for any reason that would help humanity.

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)

Well, gosh. I seem to be the only one who disagrees. My immediate intuition was this wasn't real, yet staged to evoke immediate sympathy in the viewer.

I did a bit of online checking and found the picture to be part of a YouTube video published by Paranormal Crucible.

The video uses staged movie clips and stills, with a computer-generated voiceover. Unfortunately, Paranormal Crucible has been listed as a discredited money-making venture focusing on UFO topics (most recently famous for Mars disinformation).

Dang. 

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Doc, if you read my first post, I was skeptical about the photo too. But I didn't research it's origins. In my minds eye, I felt very strongly that there was something real about the photo, it seemed to scream emotional distress,  but the visual of it was suspicious. It did not look like the grays. Whatever the truth of this photo actually is, I do believe that authentic pictures of extraterrestrials do exist. This one photo has a lot of energy in it, but I don't know where that is coming from.

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)

Yes Natalie - extreme sadness in the picture. Terrible, actually. That was my first reaction!

I also believe there is evidence - yet it's so hard to determine what's what.

This picture just didn't resonate correctly for me when I first saw it - that's why I looked to see if there was other info....

Thanks for engaging - I really appreciate it!

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)

When I felt saddness in the picture, that I could not put into words. Later, I thought how there family and friends must of felt. They must of felt sorrow from this too.

Many things over the years, have come out with UFO, such as Project Grudge, and Project Blue Book. Many high ranting military and government personnel have come forward over the years about this. While I don't believe everything I read or see on the internet, there are some things that are truthful, while others is to counteract this. I believe our universe has many life forms, that we are not aware of yet.  One of the videos I just finish watching on you tube about Lieutenant Bob Walker was interesting. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

OK. This photo is circulating on the net. The UFO scam sites use it. (Some of these sites are also funded troll sites. ) But the actual photo is real. The key is the skull shapes. The photo is being discredited, by being circulated on scam sites, but is actually genuine. The Reason for that is to discredit it, after it has been leaked. These are not conventional Greys. The main thing to understand, is that although humanoid in shape, Bipedal, erect, opposable digits, seems to be the standard evolutionary model, for intelligent species, there are wide variations. Also, most Aliens are not mammals. They are reptilian. Only a minority, (such as Humans) are Mammelian or Marsupial. "Grey's" is a generic term. Also, the skin colouration matches. This is a black and white photo, but skin tones vary from deep mahogany to pale bluish-white. The other thing is that aliens with "Grey" skin tones are dead. (No blood circulation). Most have some degree of "Colour" when alive. So how do I know all this?.....simple: I was involved in a deep study of Aliens and mainly, UFO technology. The actual physical evidence, (Rosewell wreckage, for example) is very clearly not from our Solar system. The "internal" evidence of the photo, such as I have described, is way beyond the resources of a scam site. Fake site, genuine photo. The old "X-Files"  TV series, is dramatic, exaggerated, etc...but has little things embedded in it that to an "Insider", would make them smile. Thank You everyone for participating. Your instincts were right. Thanks Doc, for the research. By the way, the "Roswell Autopsy movie" is a paradox. Meticulously accurate, on many points, but the actual corpses are total fakes, although remarkably accurate replicas, (but they forgot one minor detail, and got it wrong). So this was to introduce my fellow "Scanners" on here to the pitfalls, problems, and realities, of the real "X-Files".

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)

Very interesting, thank you everyone. 

ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)

those are kids dressed up

alien

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you. How much of the information publicly available today, in the form of books, article's,  tv etc.... do you think is accurate as far as what you know? Im fascinated by the subject but also skeptical of many of the people writing about it today. On the other end of this is the ancient astronaut theories. My history teachers thought that one was complete bunk, and I too am skeptical,  even while being fascinated by the subject.

ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)

it's behind the scenes from a movie

a2

a1

same costumes, same guy with a mic

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

laughter Stu. But the actual Alien species, visiting, (considerable) one of them is accurately portrayed by the photo. Very accurately. (Skull shape elongation.). 

ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)

I'm not sure, this kind of shape was first mentioned in the sci-fi book

Grey aliens in The Unknown Danger (1933)

...the creatures did not resemble any race of humans. They were short, shorter than the average Japanese, and their heads were big and bald, with strong, square foreheads, and very small noses and mouths, and weak chins. What was most extraordinary about them were the eyes — large, dark, gleaming, with a sharp gaze. They wore clothes made of soft grey fabric, and their limbs seemed to be similar to those of humans.

and H.G. Wells. In 1893 - "Man of the Year Million"

he projected that humanity would evolve into a race of short, grey-skinned beings with enlarged heads and eyes.

and then it's been used ever since...

E_T_hugs_Elliott

ReplyQuote
(@lightfooted)
Trusted Member Registered

So this is actually a question. I was just wondering if you could "scan" the past, as you can the future; and if so, if you have ever scanned anything on races of giants???

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: