Notifications
Clear all

Advances in Science and Technology (for future survival)

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

I believe that there will be some unbelievable advances in science and technology that will undo major damages done to this world...future's "old" world. 

It will be as if these are our true dark ages and a light bulb will come on and create whole new technological inventions. I am finding that spark has been lit and is already beginning ..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-31/alphabet-wants-to-fix-renewable-energy-s-storage-problem-with-salt

PamP, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

I found this gem of a website - www.weforum.org , they also have a Facebook page called World Economic Forum, in which they write about sustainable actions being taken around the world to prepare us for the future. Very uplifting and educational as we head towards uncertain times, it's good to know that there are organization and people thinking ahead and working on solutions to the problems we will face. Gives me hope...

This is a sample of their articles about food production for the future: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/how-aquaculture-can-feed-the-world-and-save-the-planet-at-the-same-time

PamP, Lola, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I keep thinking about this light in the sky I saw and then this dream I had in which this woman was explaining how this aircraft was bouncing off the earth.  Then, I read about Edgar Cayce's prophesy about "the design for a self-fueling perpetual-motion machine" on this site ... https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readings/ancient-mysteries/seven-prophecies-yet-to-come/.   I know that when I play with my own energy ... taking my hand and bouncing energy like a ball up and down off the floor ... it's there.  I keep thinking about how some young mind that is adept with math and physics will one day use the same idea to create this machine that will use the same concept to create truly clean energy.  

Also, what's happening in the Netherlands (appropriately named) and Dubai surely support Jeanne's idea that one day greenhouses will deliver our food in an otherwise hostile environment for growing it:  https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/09/holland-agriculture-sustainable-farming/ and  https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/urban-expeditions/green-buildings/dubai-ecological-footprint-sustainable-urban-city/.

PamP, BlueBelle, diana11 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

I know nothing about science, But a friend of a friend talked about his father made a machine with negative magnets pushing against positive magnets, but he couldn't stop it.The man said it took off up into the air, and he never saw it again. Like I said, just a story, but interesting.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Earlier this year I heard through a very reliable source that Bloomberg is involved in an organization of wealthy donors who have accumulated a three trillion dollar fund for sustainability projects. $3,000,000,000,000.

PamP, Lola, Lauri H and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 D
(@dee)

Posted by: Michele Bilyeu

I believe that there will be some unbelievable advances in science and technology that will undo major damages done to this world...future's "old" world. 

It will be as if these are our true dark ages and a light bulb will come on and create whole new technological inventions. I am finding that spark has been lit and is already beginning ..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-31/alphabet-wants-to-fix-renewable-energy-s-storage-problem-with-salt

Interesting! When I was part of the last "Read the Future" class, I got this: "2025 - power from salt." No more detail.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

The salt energy storage technique has been around for at least five years that I'm aware of.  Jeanne, the fact that you twigged onto this via reading the future is interesting to me.  Sometimes I think what we do in predictions is really a matter of "sieving through the noise to find the signal" i.e. finding and amplifying a small thread of something already existing, rather than sensing something that doesn't exist yet.  OTOH Edgar Cayce foresaw folks 'living in glass houses' in the 2100's, well before the advent of solar cells (now available as roof tiles) and glass as a power storage material. https://spectrum.ieee.org/energywise/energy/renewables/does-new-glass-battery-accelerate-the-end-of-oil  

Gotta admit I have a fascination for the science of how this prediction stuff works. I wonder if Schrodinger's view of quantum mechanics applies here, that a given future both exists and doesn't exist simultaneously until it is perceived. Once someone has 'foreseen' a future, does that lock in the new reality?

Something fun to ponder. 

PamP, Marley, Kim K. and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lightfooted)
Trusted Member Registered

Michele...... YES!!!! Had the vision clear as day this week........Free Energy is close. Pretty sure it is going to be based on ancient pyramid high frequency power station system. Who knew the answer has been staring us in the face for so long?

Michele, Kim K., Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

RunestoneOne, there's also the idea of a collective consciousness to consider.  Princeton, of all places, has this global consciousness project that studies the impact of major global events on random data generated by random number generators all around the world.  Check out the "billion to one odds" in these changes during major world events: http://noosphere.princeton.edu/results.html#alldata.   So, if a number of psychics and empaths start sensing something, it very well might spread ... just like hope and love and everything else.  Don't know if they still have the data sets on it, but they showed a major spike right BEFORE the tragic events on 9-11 occurred. 

PamP, Michele, Kim K. and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Gracesinger, I remember that Princeton experiment!  Also, sometime after 9/11 I recall a forum going up to collect stories of the people that had foreseen it.  There were a surprising number of people who had tracked 9/11 beforehand. 

I agree that 'reality generation' has a collective component. If a given future simultaneously both exists and does not exist, the higher the number of people who perceive it in advance, the more likely it can be 'locked in,' forstalling all the other timelines others are seeing.

The role of a visionary is to see the future noone else has yet seen, then paint such a strong picture of the possible timeline that others see it as a viable picture and 'lock it in.'

Part of the reason our future in the US looks so murky right now is that noone, including on the left, has fully envisioned the new reality we need to create.  It's growing...Sanders has a lot of the right *ideas* but they're not being conveyed as the kind of vision that harnesses this process.  Until such time as someone does, I think prognostications will tend to be murky and shift a lot.

IMHO, anyway. Timelines pop up and dissipate as the populace's consciousness picks them up and puts them down.  It takes a visionary to lock in the new timeline, then laser-focus (columnate) the perception of enough people to make that reality happen.

Again, this is all speculation on my part, out of curiosity. Your mileage may vary.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

RunestoneOne, my mileage runs 0 to 55 in ten minutes.  Fun speculation.  I have family members who can zoom, like you do.  As I understand the "spikes" are created by anomalies.  (And when you put a bunch of anomalies together ... like all the data collected on heart attack patients ... you end up with the mathematical theory of chaos that graphically generates something akin to wave patterns on the shoreline and mountain ranges across the skyline.)  I like to think of people as anomalies; everyone of us having a little something quirky to add to the mix.  Put us together and we make patterns.  Back to the spikes before major events occur ... even cops who come to Neighborhood Watch parties tell us to trust our intuition.  Maybe we all have some.  If we move from patriarchal/hierarchal structures, maybe we won't rely on "leaders" and "visionaries" so much as one another and we'll co-create something new through collaboration.  Also, I've always found really good novelists in all kinds of genres plug into and envision reality in meaningful ways ... I think their heavenly muses speak through them.  It all adds to the kaleidoscope we look through and call "reality." 

PamP, BlueBelle, diana11 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Scientists in Belgium have come up with a way of capturing polluted air and converting it into power in the form of hydrogen gas, a technology that could prove a two-pronged environmental panacea. The device is only at the proof-of-concept stage right now, but the researchers hope to scale it up for industrial applications and have it produce clean energy in a similar way to a solar panel, cleaning the surrounding air while it's at it.

https://newatlas.com/pollution-power-hydrogen/49416/

PamP, RunestoneOne, diana11 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I’m psyched about what you all are saying here. I’ve been following the Global Consciousness Project for many years. 

I’d like to call together an evening of positive visioning. Want to make sure you all could come and help with the energy. I will set up some possible dates. 7 or 8 pm eastern time on a Tuesday or Wednesday weeknight usually is best for me in the Weeks running up to winter holidays. 

RunestoneOne, diana11, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)

Has anyone seen the movie Geostorm? I went to see it a few days ago and at the very beginning it shows that the world had learned to combat climate change by installing a kind of net in outer space and a network of satellites that controlled the weather. It freaked me out because psychic Violetta said a similar thing when asked about the future of climate change, she said that they will put a sort of umbrella in outer space to control the weather, and in the movie the net looked like a giant umbrella. My mouth was gaping open for like 5 minutes :D 

ReplyQuote
 Blue
(@blue)
Honorable Member Registered

Thanks for the link diana. I looked at some of Violetta's other videos as well. There are quite a few things she says that would concur with predictions given on this site! Very interesting....I like her, she seems quite genuine.

Jeanne Mayell, diana11, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)

Sorry Jeanne, I thought it was allowed. I've seen other people talk about psychics like Denise Siegel and Kirsten Langston and post links to youtube videos so I thought it was ok. You can take the link down if you'd like. I do feel that Violetta is genuine but I do agree that she could have picked up on the movie - thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Diana, I am so grateful for all of your amazing posts.  You add so much here.  And I've not been clear about the psychic policy except for a statement in the rules that almost noone reads.

I've been conflicted about what to do when people post about professional psychics. Should I do this?  Should I not?  

I always shied away from them myself so I wouldn't become biased in my readings.  Once I allow people to start posting about them, there is no way to draw the line between the good ones and the ones who don't know what they are doing. I checked out Violetta whose son has been promoting her heavily lately, and I agree that she's kind and genuine, a light worker.  And she seems guided by a good spirit. She is someone I would recommend if I were doing that.

But another time someone was promoted on the site and when I checked him out, I found him to be really dark.  So what to do?  

Then there's the fact that I give readings and don't want a site I work hard on to become a platform for other professionals.

But never ever want you or anyone to feel you have to say you are sorry for trying to help other people find good psychics who you think are onto something.  

I realize many of you will not agree with me on this issue.  My goal is to help all of you become more psychic yourselves. To find your inner compass that way. And to advance our knowledge of intuition. 

Hope you are okay with me on this and will keep posting all the amazing things you have to say.  If I ever change that policy I'll make a big announcement about it. 

diana11, Michele, diana11 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)

No worries Jeanne, I totally agree with you and I understand!! I admit I have never read the forum rules until today and I am sorry I violated them- I meant no disrespect and it didn't even cross my mind about giving platform to other psychics and you're absolutely right about that! I will continue to post, follow, and participate - how could I not? I love this site, I love your insight, I loved doing the prediction class and I have no reason to stop. Please don't feel bad - you have to do what you feel is right and I would do the same if it was my site ♥

BlueBelle, Michele, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you, Diane. (tears here). Thanks for understanding.  And thank you, dear Michele. Someday I'll figure everything out. 

Michele, diana11, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, I'm certainly game for an evening of visioning.  Tues or Weds either 7est or 8est is fine, but as I'm in Central time, 8est would give me enough time to eat before hand.  Sundays & Mondays are totally out.

How do you frame the process to avoid imaging the future's angsty turmoil, and aim instead for bright possibility?

My discernment isn't always well focused. That eye opens and it tracks whatever is moving. Needs training.

-R1-

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 7
Share: