My 2014 Visions of 2020 Crash and Outcome
These old readings popped out of a file drawer last week. I am putting them here for the record. I've posted them before on this site but since I started RTF night, my predictions have gotten lost among the hundreds of others.
I also shared about the 2020 stock market crash in 2/19/2015 when I spoke about it on the George Noory Coast to Coast AM show. There is still a tape of that show on their website. They summarized: Mayell foresees the stock market becoming volatile starting around 2017, with a crash coming in 2020, and a recovery in 2028. She also predicted a calamitous drought in the heartland of the United States during 2025-2032, which will spark a lot of migration to the Great Lakes region. [The market did not become volatile in 2017, but the collective did. And Trump manipulated the markets until he couldn't any more.] I also said that Hillary Clinton would win the presidency. It was almost two years before the election and although she went on to win the nomination and the popular vote, we all know what followed. Ironically I'd never actually "seen" Hillary win. My students had seen her, but they were just learning. I had seen Trump, but I didn't believe it.]
The 2014 readings (see photos at the bottom) show how there was a build up of events that explodes in late 2019 then more so in 2020 like a wave crashing on the shore. After that, life gets relatively quiet, and people pay less attention to the federal government. By 2026 or at the latest 2028 there is a new power in the people with two women on top. We still have to handle an unraveling climate situation but the dark energies that have dominated seem to have lost power.
2014 Timeline Reading by Jeanne Mayell (See photos at the end)
2014 I see people carrying signs. [This turned out to be world Climate Marches of 9/21/14, including half a million in NYC.]
2015 Volcano, forest fires in mountains, natural disasters.
2016 I see lightening striking Capitol which is now totally ruled by money and greed. I see an image of a phone off the hook at the Capitol. They are not serving the people. They are not answering the phone.
The environment in trouble, fires, crisis, melting poles, mountains exposed as ice sheets melt.
2017 Statue of Liberty in the fog, water is rising, I see fires and stress rising. Stress rising in the collective.
2018 Even more volatility in the Collective. People living in an emotional roller coaster.
2019 I see major stress increasing and worsening during the year. The Collective stress skyrockets near year’s end. There might be a market crash starting at the end of the year or it may just be collective nervous system going nuts.
2020 Whole Year: Market crash and/or collective nervous system crashing. (see drawing of reading below)
2020 By month:
January: Angels climbing stairs pleading, they look like Jesus pleading to Congressional leaders to do the right thing. (This was the Senate trial with Adam Schiff and other progressives pleading)
- Markets going wild.
- Volcano somewhere a big one. In a forested area.
March and April
Big waves of stress and volatility in the Collective during these months. Could include market volatility but the markets may be reacting to something big going on in the Collective nervous system.
November Water rising precipitously
December A royal in bed giving birth.
January: An elephant with candidate riding it but facing backwards.
February: Russian priest speaking.
2021 whole year:
- The people stop concerning themselves with the Capitol. It has become irrelevant.
- State of Texas is in the news.
- Hoards at the borders clambering to get through.
2022 Possible rally in the markets.
2023 Markets coming up but not enough. Have hit the bottom.
Australia -mammals– muskrat, koala, all suffering.
2024 Sun blazing. It is hot. Washington DC seems irrelevant to people.
- Capitol is completely surrounded by crowds of hundreds of thousands of people.
- Hundreds of Muslim men huddled together praying.
- Markets have become the nervous system.
2026 Image of a new moon, positive sign!
Guns, more shootings. Need for law and order.
- Cactus - sign of drought.
- The fish is scaled, hanging upside down.
- But markets are beginning to rally.
- Elephant is crying. GOP’s reign may be over.
- Markets and Collective nervous system rallying back to new highs! Collective rising in strength and hope. Two women at the top with victory sign saying, “We got this!”
- Capitol is tiny compared to before.
- Shift in attention from Europe; and Middle East to heartland and west of USA, huge expanse of land looks parched.
- Animals of concern
- People selling property cheap
2030 Elephants are sweating bullets. I think this is the GOP dying.
2031 Groups of men talking but no one is listening to them because they are irrelevant.
2032 Statue of liberty, Capitol building and elephant have shrunk. Lost power. No one cares about them.
Batman to the rescue
Capitol is censured.
2034 Baja Penninsula under water
2035 Robin hoods, bands of green dressed young people, bows and arrows, guns raised
2037 Statue of liberty much under water. To her upper thighs.
2038 Fish swimming past NYC airport, signs under water. Large fish swimming past sunken cars
2040 Need for trees that can survive the climate.
2048 Drought and floods
2050 Greenland turning green.
2051 Black cloud around the Capitol building. In the countryside we are separate from the Capitol.
2078 Rockets ready to launch (seed clouds?) people migrating, filling roads people in many places around the world waiting in line for food.
12/31/16 Reading By Jeanne Mayell
2019: Donkey is down, bound up. Republicans have taken control of everything.
Donald Trump has become a mailbox, no longer in D.C. Elephants crowded out and fill the field.
- Trump has become a giant mouse on 2 hoofs, not a human. (Rules by tweet)
- Many animals going extinct. Fire – koalas
- Statue of liberty small, so much pollution
- War looks like a scene from a war movie with thousands of soldiers jammed together. Not the U.S.
- Elections totally rigged (at least that is the perception).
- Charitable giving is up; taxes down. So charitable giving in lieu of taxes.
- Decadence in the Capitol. Soft drinks, parties, just a lot of decadence.Tears shed everywhere but don’t know why.
- I see someone who feels like Che Guevara on horseback. The horse usually means a dark horse candidate.
- I see the rise of rail around the globe.
- Oil-fueled travel banned in many places.
- Image of bananas – unclear what this means.
- Big cities getting deluged by the sea
- The eagle appears as big, spreads its wings.
- Climate change impact on the U.S. as a world power somehow seems positive.
2028 Nazi symbols. I see the U.S. Eagle looking both ways.
2029 Water in streets – people always walking around in boots.
2031 Medical advances in limbs, patching up to walk.
5/21/17 Reading by Jeanne Mayell -- Reflects the build-up of karmic events that will unfold in 2020.
Dec 2018 the market is up but an alarm clock shows it is going to go off at some time. Tick tick tick. Not going off yet, not yet, but is ticking away.
Feb 2019 seas rising. Native Americans know what is coming.
March 2019 steps going up
Emphasis on the family
I see mountains, volcanos going off
- They will have their come-uppance. They will pay. The speaker of the house thinks he’s smiling but he’s a puppet. The man from Monopoly is pulling his strings.
- Big cactus, areas looking like they could turn to desert.
- Apple – problem for the apple. Apple prices will be higher than imaginable at some point.
I now see how we are going to be collectively turning away from the federal govt, which has failed us. Looking to governors now. Thankfully, the governor of NJ, Phil Murphy, has announced that all testing in NJ will be covered. Not sure how available it is at this point!
@carmen I feel the lines are the collective nervous system along with the markets. Notice how the lines got excited and volatile from 2017 to mid 2019, then start plummeting in late 2019 onward. The markets did not go crazy in 2017 and 2018 but the collective nervous system was like a 24/7 rollercoaster with Donald Trump daily craziness. Also he was manipulating the markets so they wouldn't crash.
Goldman Sachs is predicting a decline to 2000 in the S&P but then a quick rise by the end of the year. Is that just wishful thinking?
“Goldman Sachs is predicting the S&P 500 will rocket back to 3,200 by the end of 2020. That would amount to a 60% spike from the forecasted low of 2,000.”
That can work, delusional thinking is pretty much what the market runs on...
delusional thinking is pretty much what the market runs on...
Until it doesn't. Welcome to the final chapter of late stage market capitalism.