Clear all

Visions: 2017-2030 from July 26 Read the Future Class

57 Posts
16 Users
80 Likes
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Latest World Predictions (made July 26, 2017)

The visions show that something causes our country to change radically during 2019 and 2020. When we started meditating I actually saw an image of lightening striking, followed by a symbol of rebirth.  

Here are some highlights of my own predictions:

• Sometime in 2020, our world changes dramatically.  It's likely precipitated by a market crash that's been several years in the making.  
  • The U.S. and western countries recover and rebuild. The U.S. population turns to state and local governments to care for its people.
  • The people essentially ignore what they see as a corrupt and ineffective federal government that stays in power through perceived rigged elections, gerrymandering and other means.
  • 2025 may see the election of a liberal female and the country begins to rebuild.
  • Eventually after 2024, Trump may end out being prosecuted for his crimes, along with his son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Paul Manafort, the originator of the treasonous White House, escapes prosecution by fleeing the country. Pence gains in stature as the president recedes, but the Congress gains the most control.
  • The  Plains States and the southwest drought worsens in the mid to late 20's.  
  • Life does go on, in spite of the hardships, and eventually gets quieter and more back to basics.
  • In technology, WIFI becomes ubiquitous, and robots take over many functions. Autonomous self driving cars will have major impact on highways in a good way, becoming an extension of the public transportation system.

End of July/ August 2017

Positive (July/Aug ’17)

• I saw lightening at first, then it releases an orphic egg with wings. This represents a rebirth, a whole new universe that is released from destruction. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Angels working overtime. (Jeanne)
  • Message from spirit guides for those who are really worried: it’s all going to be okay. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Solidarity on the left is growing. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • More people speaking up than ever before. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Growing unity among the collective. (Bluebelle)
  • Caring more about animals. (Colette)
  • A hero is born (must be McCain since this reading was the night before he voted against the slim health care bill.) (Michele)
  • A time to awaken. (Alex)

U.S. (July/Aug ’17)

• Mueller laying a trap, hiding and securing documents. (Bluebelle)
  • The wealthiest are gleeful at a windfall. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Sadness rising in the American collective. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • White House:
    • Trump appears as a big baby. His back hurts. (Jeanne Mayell)
    • Image of the Cat in the Hat and a man wearing a top hat and shades. I think this is about the president’s new communications director. He’s going to cause havoc and a mess as a tactic, like the Cat in the Hat wrecked the children’s house in the Dr. Seuss story. The “house” that he’s going to wreck is the White House Press, hindering their ability to do their jobs. (Jeanne Mayell – seen July 12)  This came true with the 11 day reign of Anthony Scaramucci in which he created havoc and then was forced to resign.
    • People are going to be leaving the Administration. Say goodbye to them, they will leave quickly. (Jeanne Mayell) This prediction was made July 26. Two days later Preibus left, five days later, Scaramucci resigned after just 11 days in office.
    • There will not be an impeachment. (Sue)
    • Lull before the storm. (Grace)
    • Trump makes a hasty decision that slices or cuts something off instantly. A decision that affects millions. (Heather)
    • Jeff Sessions is cornered and scared. (Natalie)
    • Bull baiting. (Natalie)
    • Chaos ensues from White house threats against enemies. (Natalie)
    • Heard the words, “Tillerson will leave. He’s getting ready.” (Maryellen)
    • New Attorney General coming. (Maryellen)
    • White House is imploding. (Maryellen)
    • Ivanka losing control of situation in influence over her father and her own affairs. (Maryellen)
    • Closing doors in the White house. (Natalie) (Editor: This fits other visions we’ve had of information hidden in closets.)
    • Whitehouse fear and panic; they are scared. (Natalie)
    • Heard the words, “Mentally crazy.” I think this refers to Trump’s mind. (Natalie)
    • Ivanka also going crazy, unsure, scared, panicking, and losing ground. (Natalie)
    • Saw symbols exploding from earth. the typographic symbols used for swear words, radiating anger, frustration, fear. (Michele)
  • Hamburger in a coffin. Could be the death of hamburger and/or a hamburger food safety issue that comes out in the news. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Dakotas, snake, shovel, steam snake. The snake may be maybe the Black Snake from Native American Prophecy that says that when the black snake desecrates the rivers, the civilization will fail. People have thought the oil pipelines are the black snake). (Alex)

International (July/Aug ’17)

• Turmoil in Far East, Korea and Japan. (Sue)
  • Fukushima in the news. (Ann)
  • (Ann) (Editor note: Likely this is the Robert Mercer program of deluging the Internet with negative right wing propaganda.)
  • Piles of fruit in Russia. (Gerti)
  • Heightened security worldwide; uniformed soldiers in formation. (Maryellen)
  • Something coming out of Africa new threat people movement. (Natalie)
  • I see in the sea something like a fire. It could be a bomb or or it could be the results of something natural, but it’s hot and it’s smoking. I see a boy in a white shirt. (Andrew)
  • Bombing in Java, or maybe the Philippines, seeing smoke and fire. (Andrew)
  • Trouble in Southeast Asia. (Andrew)
  • Visions of cucumbers and produce, much of which is from Mexico. Probably referring to a problem with U.S. trade with Mexico brought about by Trump’s border restrictions. (Michele)
  • We are not alone. Beings from other worlds are watching us. Seeing ETs, people called Grays; non humans with large eyes and small mouths. (Alex)

Earth/Climate (July/Aug ’17)

• Ocean birds flying inland from the ocean. Sign of tsunami. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Underground animals chewing on roots of grass blades, killing it, in a northern country, Canada. (Gerti)
  • Brown earth, heat, dust, cracked earth, black smoke covering the cracked earth. Drought. (Meghan)
  • Feels warm, a bubble of heat, very hot in some parts of the country, even more so higher than other years in August, Fish dying, like a bubble bursting, heat, lots of it. (Heather)
  • Yellow gunk washing up on West coast shores. (Judy) Smells bad. (Frannie)
  • Hot summer restlessness from bright sun. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Dolphin research news. (Audree)

Science (July/Aug ’17)

• Flying cars. (Ann)
  • A new fruit is propagated. (Andrew)
  • Self sufficient sail boat that can sail and drive itself. (Ann)

September 2017

U.S. (9/17)

• White House
    • Collapsing of a ventriloquist’s dummy. (Jeanne Mayell)
    • A man tries to retrieve something that was hidden. He has longish black or dark brown hair, he’s young and handsome. He’s hidden these things in the closet shelf. This is about Trump and his family and team who have been hiding evidence in a boarded or locked closet. (Jeanne) Note: in an earlier reading posted in May, I’d seen a closet boarded off where Trump has hidden documents.
    • I see a bank vault and Trump. He is closing the doors of the bank vault and he’s inside it. I hear the words “whatever” and “That’s all folks!” Then I hear a sizzling sound like an egg or piece of meat burning. (Alex)
    • Donald Trump stressed, his voice sounds repressed. (Jeanne)
    • An old haggardly lion is roaring and crying. It is Trump at the end of his game. (Jeanne Mayell)
    • Ivanka and some dark cloaked women sitting in a row against a wall. The women feel like the three fates of Greek mythology that controlled people’s life lines, including their deaths. This is an ominous image for Ivanka who may be the Marie Antoinette of this age. (Jeanne Mayell)
    • Trump making announcement. (Natalie)
    • Scared and lashing out at the population. (Natalie)
  • A woman is led off in handcuffs. Founding fathers step in. Sounds like a deal was made to sacrifice someone but then Constitutional Law intervenes. (Jeann Mayell)
  • Unrest in the U.S. More marches and court action. (Toni)
  • Policies and procedures put in place in the US have negative effects on millions.  Healthcare, the effect of the healthcare bill, people afraid of what will happen.  They have decided to not replace but to take away. (Heather)
  • Controlling people, controlling country. (Natalie)
  • More crackdown on dissent for regular citizens. (Natalie)
  • Congress struggling to remain relevant/current and in control (by Trump’s preemptive twitter policy moves and strikes that prompt discussion of clarifying legislation. (Maryellen)
  • Democrats wresting some control in Congress but too little, too late. (Maryellen)
  • New legislation – in support of the Constitution – that tries to ‘trump’ Trump (Maryellen)
  • Anxiety rising in the Collective. (Jeanne)
  • A shift in government that makes you queasy. (Andrew)
  • McConnell helplessness. (Frannie)
  • Crisis averted. (Sue)
  • More repressive laws & decrees. (Natalie)

International (9/17)

• The fish has been picked and is now just bones. A symbol of consuming in a way that is unsustainable. It applies to how the oligarchs have gone as far as they can in siphoning off the resources and good will of the people. It also applies to how the people have gone as far as they can in siphoning off the resources and good will of Mother Earth. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Putin laughing his butt off. (Frannie)
  • Trudeau worried. (Natalie)
  • A new world order is recognized and openly written about. (Maryellen)
  • I see palaces with rich people drinking and laughing, like Versailles before the French revolution. (Frannie)
  • UK in trouble. (Lorie)
  • British Royals:
    • Kate is pregnant. (Frannie)
    • Princess Kate in the news. (John)
    • UK horses procession, a celebration with the Royals. (Jeann Mayell)
    • Kate in fancy dress and royals are waving. (Frannie)
  • Car crash, like lady Di, another celebrity, black man, rapper dead. (Gerti)
  • Hot air balloon spectacle. (Michele)

Earth/Climate (9/17)

• The fish has been picked and is now just bones. A symbol of consuming in a way that is unsustainable. It applies to how the oligarchs have gone as far as they can in siphoning off the resources and good will of the people. It also applies to how the people have gone as far as they can in siphoning off the resources and good will of Mother Earth. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Thunderclouds and lots of light white ash. (Bev)
  • The rise of floating homes to deal with sea level rise. (Ann)
  • Bad weather in Florida and the East Coast. Much flooding. (Andrew Posey)
  • The air quality is getting worse. (Heather)
  • I see wheat then cactus. (Michele) [Editor’s note: sounds like an image I had of drought over the Great Plains which is the wheat capitol of the world. The aquifer of the Great Plains is nearly empty]
  • A vision of a with beach a lot of small pebbles with thick yellow green thick slime flowing back and forth on the beach. Saw large rocks on the side. There was no smell. Foamy. Bubbling. I think it was on the West Coast. (Judy)
  • Thanksgiving colors of brown and orange leaves changing colors early for this month, sign of early fall. (Meghan)
  • Really rough weather, a lot of rain. (Andrew and Frannie each got this vision)

October 2017

U.S. (10/17)

• October: Firemen hats. This is the second image I’ve gotten this year of a fireman’s hat. Fighting fires has reached a crisis in this country. Fire also represents stress. Our stressed out world is figuratively and literally burning. It’s become like Ray Bradbury’s dystopian world in Farenheit 451. In the novel, books are banned and burned, people are disconnected from themselves, and watch reality TV all day, and the government fights perpetual wars. The hero is a fireman. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Autumn, leaves change, happiness, more people banded together, groups organizing for a good cause, protest but peaceful, affecting the media, worldwide, showing that people can come together. (Heather)
  • White House:
  • Jeff Sessions feels gone. (Bar)
  • Trump has hands to head. He is raging. (Frannie)
    • Substance problems Trump medication. (Natalie)
    • Trump or another top U.S. official in limo that hits and possibly kills a messenger on a bicycle. Description of vision: In a big city, tall buildings on both sides, I saw a black limousine stopped in the street. I knew Donald Trump was in the back. He had his hand up to his face and would not look to his left where uniformed me were pulling the fallen cyclist off the sidewalk. The cyclist who had been delivering things, probably documents, was wearing a blue and white helmet and blue and white shirt. I saw many dark suits of people in uniform. The man in the limo, who was an older man with white hair, would not look to the left side of his face where the injured man was. He’d bounced off the front of the limo. (Judy) Editor's note: This sounds like a literal car accident, but, figuratively, hasn't Trump's M.O. been to kill the messenger?
  • A new cure or treatment for a childhood illness discovered. (Natalie)
  • Going to take away healthcare. (Natalie)
  • People in the U.S. are scared. (Natalie)
  • Desolate streets. People hiding in homes. (Francie)
  • Feeling of darkness, night-time prolonged. (Meghan)
  • I see an image of the Senate. All these heads are huddled together like they are trying to figure out what to do. I see a large heavy-set man who is balding and has a side part and hair is swept over the bald spot. He wears glasses. He has a pen held up to his mouth. (Alex)
  • Early start to the flu season in the U.S. (Audrey)

International (10/17)

• The flags are blending together around the globe and the lines are blurring between countries and territories. (Alex)
  • North Korea in the news again. (Ann)
  • Japan and India also in the news more. (Ann)
  • Italy volcano. (Sue S.)
  • Flu season felt. (Sue. S)
  • See many professional racing bicycles in a race (feels like something new (and improved) regarding bicycles and/or racing). (Maryellen)
  • Coming out of Asia – some threat. (Natalie)
  • Unrest southern Europe Italy. (Natalie)
  • Van Gogh’s painting of the hayfields is in the news. (Lorie)
  • Royals in the news. (Toni)

Earth/Climate (10/17)

• More significant climate change defining events happening and in the news; feels irreversible and quickening. (Maryellen)
  • White lions are born in South Africa, major symbol of hope, one cub is dead, three alive. (Gerti)
  • Flooding, flooding, flooding. (Toni)

November 2017

U.S. (11/17)

• The country (U.S.) is going nuts with opposition, seething, fighting. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • White House:
    • I see Trump closing his vest and jacket, like he’s going inside of himself; becoming less public. He has a defiant look on his face. (Alex)
  • Trump losing, net closing. (Natalie)
  • Trump takes a fall. (Lori)
  • Here’s a description of vision Judy got of Trump taking a fall this month: Weather was cold and it was a party. Saw Trump coming out on wide cement steps but just before he went to step down his right ankle went sideways and he started to fall down and just before he would have toppled down the steps, an attendant caught him. A woman was there, probably Melania. She was in a blue sequin dress, long, and a big fluffy white coat on. She stood there and looked. Then almost instantly they had him in a wheelchair. (Judy)
  • People repressed can’t speak out, fear of speaking their minds. (Natalie)
  • Terror state – sense this feeling in the U.S. population. (Natalie)
  • Tightness in throat, media being choked, laws being passed to squelch voices that do not agree, becoming a more fascist country, anger, civil and Constitutional rights being taken away for the so called greater good. (Heather)
  • People feeling angry about election hacking. (Sue S)
  • Severe depression among the populace. (Meghan)
  • Thanksgiving hard for people. Turkey is shriveled. (Frannie)
  • Shopping season is red, which is not good. (Frannie)
  • People hiding in homes. (Frannie)
  • Something happens to depress us. No real holiday cheer. (Meghan)

International

• Potential beginning of World War in Middle East. Near the end of November or beginning of December. (Sue)
  • A dramatic rescue of a young child and his family. (Andrew)
  • Aliens in the news. (Toni)
  • Dismantling of NAFTA. (Lisa)
  • Someone famous gets a dog and its on magazine cover. Focus on pets. (Andrew) [Editor: Probably royal family)
  • Mega-bots and Cambridge Dynamics (Robert Mercer’s firm that created sending massive disinformation bots into the Internet to win GOP elections.) (Ann)
  • Alien face, extra terrestrial. (Ruth)
  • British royal family has news, a dog or new kid. (Andrew Posey)

Earth/Climate

• Snow early in New England. (Maryellen)
    Avalanche in a ski area in the news, significant enough to be in mainstream news – loss of life. (Maryellen)
  • A lot of rain in D.C. (Lorie)
  • Feels cold, winds strong, winter storm comes early in some parts of the country. (Heather)
  • Focus on Antarctica. Not good. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Discovery of a fish that comes out of the ocean and onto the land. It looks like an iguana. (Jeanne)
  • Rain, rainy streets in Washington D.C., feeling of gloom. (Lorie)
  • Australian Gold Coast, ocean waves an issue. (John)

December 2017

Positive

• Coming together community localities. (Natalie)
  • People trusting their gut. (Natalie)

U.S.

• Capitol building (the Congress) appears with a dollar sign on the dome. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Getting stomach jitters at the thought of December. Nail biting, head ache situation. People are so worried that they will be disappointed with the Trump situation. They want him gone, but it’s not happening. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • White House
  • Someone is falling, grabbing on to things to save himself but he is in free fall. Not Trump. A lot of expensively-suited people fighting with each other, angry, name-calling. I feel this could be Kushner, or someone else who has been targeted for the Russian scandal. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Tillerson gone? Not yet, but in early 2018. (Maryellen)
  • Trump (like Castro) out of sight due to health and treatment – who’s in charge? (Maryellen)
  • Melania Trump living with the new, family issues. (Toni)
  • Christmas
    • Holiday cheer – at a price and with effort. (Maryellen)
    • Meaningful Christmas gifts survival gifts. (Natalie)
    • Quiet Christmas. Collective exhaustion after mass trauma. The mood is calm & mournful. (Sue S.)
    • Excitement, crowds, happy feeling, looking down 5th Ave. in NYC. Grace
    • Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center is cold and still. (Andrew)
    • I see a large tree in Central Park lit up with Christmas lights. There’s a silence that is more eerie than peaceful. Although the tree is lit up, the sky is dark and foreboding. (Alex)
  • S. feels like a new country. It’s unclear how to go on in this new country and new reality. (Natalie)
  • Attention to the Pacific Northwest. Perhaps mainly Washington State. (Traci)
  • African Americans scared. (Frannie)
  • Confusion and trouble in Denver. (Andrew)
  • Weather is colder than average this month. (Frannie)
  • This month is the color purple (which usually means combination of red and blue politics). Frannie
  • Southwest is very dry. (Frannie)
  • Real estate market bursts. (Heather)
  • Felt sadness, loss, and paralysis of some kind. (Michele)

International

• Kansas, Minneapolis in the news over pipeline that affects Canadian Inuit tribe. (John)
  • A missile or bomb over water. (Dumbledorbob)
  • Catastrophe in England, ship, rain, cold, channel emergency, fog, collision. (Gerti)
  • Africa in the News. (Toni)
  • Women in hats (UK) on parade. (Jeanne)
  • Giant mechanical battles. (Ann)
  • Putin has cooled off. (Frannie)

Earth/Climate

• Snow covered landscape amidst grey shy, still feeling of depression until last week of month. (Meghan)
  • More psychic children being born, raising hope for a more guided Collective in the future. (Heather)
  • A large percentage of the population on this planet is being contacted and influenced by angelic beings or ET beings. (Lisa)

2018-whole year

• Controversy with the pope. (John)

January 2018

Positive

• There will be a really great song coming out, a ballad that will unite people. (Frannie)
  • I see a woman’s face in the sky. At first I thought it was Hillary Clinton, then I thought it was Jeanne, but I really think it has to do with working with spirit guides and getting a clear view of what is going on. (Alex)
  • An increasing sense of community, and the rise of small communities. (Lorie)
  • An increase in love, solidarity, compassion and concern for those who are suffering. (Jeanne)
  • The promise of children, loving, holding the rest of us up. (Frannie)
  • Veganism expanding leaps and bounds out of concern for animals. (Jeanne)
  • Love of nature growing. Understanding of nature growing. Lions and other exotic animals considered precious, like gold. (Jeanne)
  • More people learning to grow vegetables. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • More gardens and sense of community. (Kathleen)
  • Desalination plants on the rise. (Kathleen)
  • Using the ocean for hydropower. (Kathleen)
  • New car model, record low fuel needs. (Gerti)
  • The light at the end of the tunnel. (Bar)
  • There’s a “green” happening. (David)
  • Good news from the Caribbean. (Andrew)
  • A rise in gardens, and non genetically modified foods as people care more about what they eat. (Colette)
  • An awakening is happening. (Diana N.)
  • More laughter. (Bar)
  • Spiritual awakening in the Collective consciousness beginning in 2018. (Peter A.)
  • Strong local communities in America. (Lorie)
  • I hear bells and people ringing in the New Year. (Alex)

U.S.

• White House:
  • Saw Trump in this heavy coat and was trying to keep money hidden inside his coat, and it kept falling outside of his coat, He couldn’t bend over and get it or more would fall out. (Judy)
  • Trump down. GOP up. (Natalie)
  • Tillerson getting ready to leave. (MaryEllen)
  • Attention on Mike Pence. (Barry)
  • Automation! Robots making pizzas, cake, sushi. (Ann)
  • I see Michelle Obama and a dark blue boat, looking fantastic and being noteworthy. (Andrew)
  • Space exploration. (Ann)
  • Power outage in part of the U.S. (Peter)
  • Congress in session, but a bit more blue this time. Reds still in power. (Meghan)
  • MLK legacy tainted. (Frannie)
  • S. political situation heating up. (Jeanne)
  • Senator McCain passes (MaryEllen)
    • Big ‘send off’ for Senator McCain; memorialized in a big way. (Maryellen)
    • Political figure funeral, people shaken up. (Gerti)
  • Calm quiet unsure something bad people can’t voice their opinions. (Natalie)
  • Media chaos – about freedom of speech. (Natalie)
  • Small communities of free thinkers. (Natalie)
  • Underground resistance starting. (Natalie)
  • Stock market- volatility due to world events. (Maryellen)
  • We’ve got to get it back – democracy! (Toni)
  • Anxious, anxiety in the collective, how we will feed ourselves.  So many people at the top have money and so many have very little, how to bridge the gap.  People that were once middle class sliding down the bottom because of policies. (Heather)
  • Skiing having a good year among rich. They don’t care about poor. Frannie
  • Lincoln in the news. Also the Constitution and the National Archives. (Frannie)

International

• This year feels orange (warning light). (Frannie)
  • G-20 and Paris in the news. (Jeanne)
  • Scotland in the news. (Barry) (editor: Probably about EU. )
  • Tartan, Scotland in the news. (Frannie)
  • Egypt is not on the map. (Andrew)
  • In Israel and Palestine there is an explosion. (Andrew)
  • There is a regime change in the Middle East. (Andrew)
  • More positive advances in technology. Floating houses with solar panels. (Ann)
  • Tourism in Egypt increasing. (Andrew)
  • North Korea staging big event (stirring the pot to a higher degree than normal) that may be a trigger for military retaliation. (Maryellen)
  • African children in the news. (Lorie)
  • Two more missiles or bombs. (Bob)

Earth/Climate

• Water in Africa. (Andrew)
  • Cold and a lot of people are hungry…I see problems in Russia, especially Siberia. (Andrew)
  • Bad storms in the U.S. South, probably Texas. (Frannie).

February 2018

U.S.

• The Capitol (Congress) appears now to be an iron fortress. Impenetrable. Not good. (Jeanne)
  • Underground resistance strong feeling especially in New York – it began in New York. (Natalie)
  • Coming together. (Natalie)
  • People vs. government. (Natalie)
  • Trying to create chaos and revolution out of resistance. (Natalie)
  • The resistance is targeting people. (Natalie)
  • Government coming after resistance. (Natalie)
  • Prayers, heads bowed in prayer. (Lorie)
  • Hidden files in the closet. (Toni)
  • Congress’s hair on fire! (Toni)
  • Acceptance of what is, but sadness.  This did not have to happen.  Media being cut off, opposing opinions squelched, new forms of media taking hold where the real news occurs. (Heather)
  • Exaggerated red and pink hearts, an in-your-face Valentine’s Day. (Meghan)
  • Push by leaders to instill and promote calm under increased chaos. (Maryellen)
  • Tanks rolling over human carnage. Don’t know where. Could be U.S. or elsewhere. (Alex)

International

• Lotus flower blooming: In Tibet there is a miracle birth. (Gerti)
  • Issues of Britain and Ireland. Lots of unhappiness. (Frannie)
  • A boy riding a horse. The animal is skin and bones. They are coming out of the water. I think this is in Australia. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Philippines’ Duerto may be outed. (Ann)

Earth/Climate

• I see the earth being converged upon by bright rays of light. Lights feel angelic. (Lisa)
  • I see a fire-breathing dragon consuming everything. Dragon is China. This may be a symbol of flood or fire. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a swath of green in South American and people in Brazil protesting but happy. (Andrew)
  • Moon obscured by a fog/dark cloud. (Gerti)
  • Very cold and another scandal. (Sue. S)

March 2018

U.S.

• A boy is sitting and facing forward. Not talking. Might be Kushner. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • New prototype introduced in aviation/air flight. (Maryellen)
  • Quiet – people hiding keeping their mouths shut. (Natalie)
  • Trump and Kushner undone. (Natalie)
  • Manafort got away. Turkey? Azerbaijan? (Frannie)
  • Ivanka in the news. Not good for her. (Jeanne)
  • LGBT upset. (Meghan)
  • Pence not looking happy. (Frannie)
  • Kushner also not looking happy. (Ann) (Frannie)
  • GOP looking for protesters people are silent. (Natalie)
  • Government and oligarchs want to control how people think and react and communicate. (Natalie)

International

• China is opening to Tibet; Dalai Lama visits amidst a big procession of dignitaries. (Gerti)
  • Possible war between India and Pakistan. (Ann)
  • Boots on the ground in Middle East (build up). (Maryellen)
  • Kim in North Korea on the move. (Grace)
  • Japan’s defense force in the news. (Ann)
  • Russians trying to tell U.S. leaders what to do. U.S. leaders are sitting in the laps of generals who are in charge. (Jeanne Mayell)

Earth/Climate

• Early spring in New England, but still one big snowstorm possible for New England and east coast. (Maryellen)
  • Fracking in the news on public lands. (Toni)
  • Trees blowing over due to strong weather. (Toni)
  • We are here to help…Contact with alien species.  Reports across the US and world of contacts with the watchers.  They say they are here to help.  Say they are benevolent.  New energy technology being passed down. (Heather)
  • Nothing but grey here. A white piece of paper covering the grey, as if something in writing is trying to repress the sad feeling underneath. (Meghan)

April 2018

U.S.

• Note to people: It is going to be okay. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Upswing again. (Mandarava)
  • Cleansing, people holding hands, linking arms, big march. (Frannie)
  • The FBI operations are in the news. I am looking from above, down across office cubicles. They continue to work in spite of firings and replacements at the top.
  • Sense of hope in the Collective. (Frannie)
  • Trump is crazy he has a mental breakdown. (Natalie)
  • Ivanka I see her reflection in a mirror that shatters – her psyche and controlled self-image crashes – she has a breakdown. (Natalie)
  • Kushner running from the law with Trump Jr. (Natalie)
  • Supreme Court in the news. (Toni)
  • Line of people walking out of the White House. (Toni)
  • Something very shocking happens, people are very upset. Turbulent time.  Civil rights being taken away but with protests.  We will not allow this! (Heather)
  • Repeal of income tax. (Bob)

International

• Landslide in China. (Andrew)
  • Action by huge population. Riots, streets filled. Rebellion. (Sue S.)
  • China flag waving in the news. (Bluebelle)
  • China, flag waving. (Bluebelle)

Earth/Climate

• Beautiful sun shining on green grass, like after a rainstorm when grass is still wet. This may be symbolic of the collective coming out of a period where the truth has been repressed. (Meghan)
  • Logging business in the news and its detrimental effect on climate change. (Maryellen)
  • Australia has record heat; there is something odd about climate, some news about climate that is surprising. (Andrew)
  • A rain cloud is unloading. There are floods in Bangladesh. (Gerti)

May 2018

U.S.

• All eyes on White house. (Natalie)
  • Jared gone (or out of power). (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People protesting. (Natalie)
  • GOP panicking. (Natalie)
  • Revolution on the ground crushed. (Natalie)
  • (Natalie)
  • Ivanka sick and tired. (Jeanne)
  • False flag distraction at sea – a crash/boom or explosion off the south eastern coast. (Natalie)
  • Supreme court justice Kennedy retiring, handing off gavel. (Frannie)
  • New drug announced, perhaps for MS or Parkinson or some other neurological based disease. (Maryellen)
  • Submarine off the West Coast. (Bluebelle)
  • Gavel of justice. Judges in black robes. (Frannie)
  • Attempt made to invite Blues to table. (Sue S.)

International

• Images in the news of many colorful hot air balloons in the air, like a festival; new regulation about their piloting or navigation. (Maryellen)
  • Russia is very pissed off with the U.S. president. (Jeanne)
  • North Korea back in trouble for US; something going wrong. (Meghan)
  • Submarine off the West Coast. (Bluebelle)
  • British Royal Family
    • Royals back in the news. (Toni)
    • A baby girl. Black hair, very cute, and blue eyes. (Royals). Andrew
    • UK, royal children in public, some kind welcoming ceremony. (Gerti)
    • Images of Royal Family-Prince Phillip, Prince Harry, Megan Markle, Diana, George, Charlotte. (Michele)
  • War in Africa, helping people and causes. (Michele)

Earth/Climate

• I hear the words ‘Climate’ and ‘Corn Revolution.’ Then I heard the words ‘Ancient Ways/Practices.’ I think this was a reference to the fact that we are so dependent on corn and this food source may be compromised). (Alex)
  • Feels hotter, summer comes early, global warming in some parts.  Eco system is disrupted by early summer, spring is skipped and summer arrives. (Heather)
  • Flowering cherry trees with flowers big and nice but there was clear crystal icicle’s hanging down everywhere. A wide area, like trees on one side. An unseasonal freeze. (Judy)

June 2018

U.S.

• White House
    • Calls for impeachment grow louder. (Toni)
    • Anxiety, information comes out about Trump, in trouble big time. (Heather)
  • S. is preparing for war. People are told that the war must happen for security. (Natalie)
  • I hear the words, “twilight and Trump.” I see the famous photograph of the American soldiers raising the flag on Iwo Jima during WWII. (Alex)
  • A lucky break avoids a mishap, a near collision (not transportation related) that would have a significant impact on life. Caused by misunderstanding, mistake, misinterpretation and/or poor judgment by leadership. (Maryellen)
  • Obama in the news. (Toni)
  • Feeling an economic depression. (Meghan)
  • Saw people standing in lines or crowds, five or six thick on the sidewalk. They were pulling their pockets inside out. There were 2-3 story buildings, not skyscrapers, a U.S. town of about 60,000 population. At the same time, I saw a car exploding and going off the road and laying with back end out. Hot, bright sunlight. (Judy)
  • No dignity, forced resolve which only temporarily buries the problem. (Sue S.)
  • A time of wonder. Something new is on the horizon (great curiosity about an outcome). (Maryellen)

International

• A ferryboat incident in the news. (Bluebelle)
  • Refugees clamoring at a fence, hungry, holding out bowls. Looks like India or Yemen, not Africa. Floods in the area. (Frannie)
  • A possible China/ Taiwan reconciliation in the news. (Ann)

Earth/Climate

• Weather is once again an issue. (Jeanne)
  • The streets lights of Paris in the news. (Andrew)

July 2018

U.S.

• Those in power tell the people that war is necessary for security, although the people don’t believe them. (Natalie)
  • War begins – U.S. fighting overseas – Iran. (Natalie)
  • I hear the words, “The world is going to hell in a hand basket.” But then I hear, “ But don’t worry; it is part of a process.” (Jeanne)
  • I hear the word, “Stocks,” and see three large arrows going down. I think this is a clear reference to the Stock Market. (Alex)
  • Then I hear chants, almost like silly alliterations, “Trunk, Bump, Dump, Trump.” It reminds me of a people chanting, like you might see at a political rally, but there is no formal rally; more like growing public unrest in the masses and disdain of Trump and the economic travails. (Alex)
  • Trump out of the picture and new leadership emerging trying to bring order to the chaos. (Maryellen)
  • P. Pence relegated to the background. (Maryellen)
  • Golden sunlight, a panoramic view of the Capitol building. Perhaps a reprieve. (Meghan)
  • Someone rising in the GOP. (Natalie)
  • Person found in the trunk of a car. (Toni)
  • Pipeline in the news. (Toni)
  • Feeling of chaos, anxiety, feeling frantic. (Melissa)
  • Issue of recount is raised, for accountability. (Sue S.)
  • People stressed, movies becoming more arcane. (Jeanne)
  • Fear returning. (Frannie)
  • New engine invented. New type of car. (Natalie)
  • (Natalie)
  • S. car manufacturer goes under. (Jeanne)

International

• A thawing of Iran. A more open society. (Andrew)

Earth/Climate

• A scorching month. Hottest month on record. (Frannie)
  • Some regions are too hot and others are too cold.  Early summer has gone wrong, more weather anomalies occurring around the globe.  (Heather)
  • In the news: more trees like Singapore’s solar panel trees. (Ann)
  • Climate is worsening to the point where many more people are waking up. (Frannie)

August 2018

• Hope and despair at the same time. (Heather)
  • There is more collective prayer, raising hope, with people joining together to help one another. Feels like a hippie movement, down to the earth and roots.  (Heather)
  • There will be more marches, more charitable giving, and not looking to the federal government, more local government. People asking how they can join together in the knowledge that we all need each other. (Heather)

U.S. (Aug. 2018)

• President Trump ill and out of sight. (Maryellen)
  • Paul Ryan prominent in the news. (Bluebelle)
  • People look tired. One man, a politician I don’t recognize, looks very tired, a former Secretary of State. (Jeanne)
  • Lightening strikes. (Jeanne)
  • A bubble is bursting. Could be housing and/or interest rates. (Gerti)
  • Snake rising, represents GOP. (Natalie)
  • Americans unsure what to believe. (Natalie)
  • People are scared. Health insurance is being taken away, only provided for select people. (Natalie)
  • Rights stripped. If you protest, you lose your rights immediately. (Natalie)
  • Congress trying to lead, but is woefully inadequate. There is a minor shift to the left either in its new makeup or in some legislators not voting along party lines. But it’s not enough to make a difference. (Maryellen)
  • New leader emerges from the left. (Maryellen)
  • People stock-piling food. (Andrew)
  • Gerrymandering and voting rights a prominent issue. (Toni)
  • I hear the words “shopping” and “quiet”. I think this matched another woman’s reading about the Wal-mart shelves being full but only a few shoppers being in the store. (Alex)
  • I hear the words, “Parting is such sweet sorrow.” (Alex) Editor’s Note: Juliet spoke these words to her doomed lover, Romeo, as they said goodnight to each other while struggling to let go.

International(Aug. 2018)

• Rage in Middle East. Vengeance promised against the U.S. This is very serious. (Natalie)
  • There’s a war somewhere and we are sending food there. (Andrew)
  • Canada is a light; a beacon of hope. Trudeau is smiling. (Frannie)
  • European Union a big concern. (Toni)
  • Space missile shot. (Dumbledorbob)
  • Cheaper international flights. (Ann)

Earth/Climate (Aug. 2018)

•  A large hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico, headed for Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama area. (Audree)
  • Floods in the Mid-West. (Frannie)
  • Flooding of islands, Marshall Islands and Fiji. Islands drowning, going under water. (Frannie)
  • Drought in the U.S.

September 2018

U.S. (9/18)

• Weary people – exhausted – feel repressed. Tears in the population. (Natalie)
  • US highlighted on the world stage due to many domino events happening in the world.
  • Struggling to lead. Much competition for power.
  • Trump afraid. (Melissa)
  • Mike Pence outside by his helicopter, shaking someone’s hand. (Meghan)
  • Food made from electricity. (Ann)
  • Aircraft carriers. (Frannie)
  • Can’t see anything after September 2018. My brain doesn’t want to show me. (Meghan)
  • Soldiers who look Roman, with shields, lined up. This is in Europe. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Urine-powered. (Ann)

October 2018

U.S. (10/18)

• I’m asking myself, where is Trump? The answer is, “Gone.” (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Tension in the Collective. Someone shouting, “Liar, liar!” (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Not giving up – the American people and the Middle East. (Natalie)
  • Light at the end of the tunnel (time of struggle, darkness and uncertainty) but uphill battle as US tries to re-emerge as a world power. Still in the shadow of Trump. (Maryellen)
  • Civil Rights movement, things have gone backward taking a stand. (Heather)
  • No kill, cell-cultured meat. (Ann)
  • Too many candidates and politicians. (Sue S.)
  • A sad and quiet Halloween. Candles lit. I see a dark night with lots of candles held high. (Andrew)

International(10/18)

• Middle east fighting off invasion. (Natalie)
  • Russia in trouble. (Bluebelle)
  • Protests worldwide. (Toni)

Earth/Climate (10/18)

• Meteor shower and comet. (Gerti)
  • Oil contaminating water.
  • Giraffes in trouble. (Francie)

November 2018

• Elections:
    • Elections rigged more than ever. GOP Sweep, although democrats win a few races. (Jeanne)
    • Vote is disrupted, only half were able to actually vote due to massive voter suppression. (Sue S.)
    • Puppets win. (Bev)
    • People in the U.S. are scared their country is gone completely. (Natalie)
    • Rachel Maddow looks disheartened. (Jeanne)
  • Small communities clinging together. (Natalie)
  • People moving north. I see people in the woods migrating north east and west. (Natalie)
  • Trump outed. (Ann)
  • More caring attitude. (Natalie)
  • Stagnancy, little accomplished in the U.S., the World, or both. (Maryellen)
  • Feels more peaceful but desolate. A sense of anarchy. (Heather)
  • Too hot, not good. (Frannie)
  • Snow covered New England. L.A. is dry. (Andrew)

December 2018

• Presents wrapped but they are empty. (Andrew)
  • Lost in the woods – people coming from the south U.S. are looking for hope. (Natalie)
  • Canada pipeline conflict with Native Tribe. (John)
  • Much fighting, moguls (oligarchs) organizing people. Short corpulent man with extra large top hat counting his troops. (Jeanne)
  • Lots of traveling to more liberal areas. (Natalie)
  • People are afraid of the government. (Natalie)
  • US trying to end the year on at least a level footing – diminished. (Maryellen)
  • Major political unrest from voter suppression. People are angry. (Sue. S)
  • Millions crying. (Toni)
  • Collective conscience is changing, more unified, more emphasis on grassroots, earth, family, rather than materialism and money. (Heather)
  • Merry making, lots of parties, happiness but underneath a tinge of worry.  (Heather)
  • Cold, a feeling of something jarring, hard to grasp, unsettling. (Melissa)

2019 (whole year)

U.S. (2019)

• Strength and determination in 2019. I see an arm in a fist, like Rosie the Riveter. (Frannie)
  • Orange horizon. (Peter)
  • Leadership is pushing and shoving. It’s chaos and there’s no clear leader who is the grown up. (Frannie)
  • Underneath the leadership vacuum, I keep seeing a man with a top hat. He is Uncle Sam, but he is an oligarch, not of the people. He actually wants the economy to crash and has been trying to make it crash. He is counting on the price of gold increasing and the value of stocks decreasing. Then he can get cheap labor and buy up depressed properties. He is actually made up of several oligarchs. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Trump dementia in the news. (Gerti)
  • Schumer sick. (Gerti)
  • Mike Pence in prominent in the news. (Barry)
  • Pile up of cars hitting one another. It’s a metaphor for how life has become. (Andrew)
  • Paul Ryan
    • August 2019: Paul Ryan, he looked like he was wearing a top hat and a suit that was too big for him and he was smiling grimace a forced smile, like he was making himself smile. Then I saw his face melt away and I could see his skeleton and he was standing there with a skeleton face. (Judy)
    • Paul Ryan speaking outside at a podium, wearing a white button down shirt, and no jacket or tie. (Meghan)
  • January: A fresh start that doesn't feel fresh. Things are hard.  The word, "Drudge." May be referring to the conservative news website, and also to the feeing of drudgery. (Melissa)
  • March 2019: Trump still there. "Teflon don."  (Melissa)
  • Strike on U.S. soil. (Natalie)
  • War sucking strength out of the people and the country. (Natalie)
  • People exhausted gone. (Natalie)
  • Hillary in the news. (Toni)
  • Supreme Court issue in the forefront. (Toni)
  • People coming together after crisis. (Toni)
  • Putting away guns in America. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People are scared. (Natalie) People desperate to make their homes feel safe. (Bev)
  • YouTube adding a tipping option. (Ann)
  • Horrible accident causing devastation somewhere in Western Hemisphere. Feels more like a poison than nuclear. (Maryellen)
  • Aliens come. (Dumbledorbob)
  • I see moving, people moving through space. It has never been this fast and it has never been this fantastic. (Andrew)

Economy (2019)

• Feels black. (Frannie)
  • Economy dripping, over ripe, rotting and filled with decadence and corruption. Not good. Seems ready for bubble to burst. A major disruption is coming. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Chaos lots of poor people who have never previously been poor – a real tumbling down for some. (Natalie)
  • Great depression again. (Natalie) Economy is bad. (Ann)
  • S. jobs situation is causing heartache. (Bar)
  • Stocks stable, little movement. Heard, “Which direction are we going in?” Feels like a time of uncertainty about the direction of the future, for the better or the worse. (Maryellen)
  • (Michele)
  • Heard these words: “Doom, gloom, crushed, dire, angst, pain, driven, pummeled, debased.” (Alex)
  • Gold bars, Gold Standard. (Michele)
  • Economy is not bad, more people relying on the Internet and even virtual reality in their jobs.  Much more staying home and to work virtually.  More technology but more rely on gardens and self-sufficiency to grow food. (Heather)

International (2019)

• Middle east, biblical event. (John)
  • Putin exposed. Plot to overthrow Putin. (Bluebelle)
  • Feels like war, seeing soldiers marching, not sure if in the US.  British uniforms, guns. (Heather)
  • North Korea resolution. Kim Jong Un “neutralized”, deceased or out of power. (Maryellen)
  • War overseas. (Natalie)
  • Canada shocked crying scared of America. (Natalie)
  • People coming together. (Natalie)
  • Floating travel vehicles. Japan, U.S. and China involved in this innovation. (Ann)

Earth/Climate (2019)

• Waters starting to rise in NYC (Toni)
  • People demanding climate justice. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Using ocean waves for power. This water is cleaner. (Andrew)
  • Water abundance technology being developed. (Gerti)
  • Giant mechanical battles. Innovative food growth. Solar panel trees.

Positive (2020)

• Rise of the super hero. (Ann)
  • More compassion and understanding from those who are awake. Less dualistic, polarized thinking. (Lisa)
  • Significant improvements in technology. (Melissa)
  • Local governments taking over protecting their communities. (Meghan)
  • Health automated. Housing okay. (Ann)
  • A shift away from more traditional politics, which inspires many people. (John)
  • Less use of oil. (Andrew)
  • People are farming more. (Natalie)
  • Finding new water sources. (Natalie)
  • World events begin to calm, new growth, positive direction, in the world. Increased sentiment of positive future perspective. (Maryellen)
  • New England trying to come together build something new, California too. (Natalie)
  • Children becoming more psychic. (Bar)
  • Focus on non violence, inner city healing and community. (Kathleen)
  • Appreciation for India and other countries suffocating from climate change. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People becoming accustomed to protesting and taking collective action. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Contact has occurred. Benevolent beings that have been watching us step forward. (Melissa)

U.S. (2020)

• Tiredness in the masses. (Alex)
  • Heard the words, “Trump, Trumpet, Triumphant.” (Alex)
  • Wasteland, desert in some areas, other parts luxurious.  The gap has widened greatly. (Heather)
  • Migration begins. (Michele)
  • Panic in the streets. (Michele)
  • Building(s) crumble. No foundation, collapse of things. (Michele)
  • I see a couple standing on a stage outdoors, with black hair and in black outfits. They are so tall and thin that they seem stretched. The man’s clothes are a rough black weave. She had on a black suit. These two are not well-liked. There was tension and anxiety around them. Between 2019 and 2023 (Judy)
  • Congress still at a stalemate. (Maryellen)
  • Economy crashes. Supplies low. Streets empty.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Congress attempting to come together. (Toni)
  • Focus on guns.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Electric railways in the news. (Audree)
  • Moving through the stages of grief it can’t be happening. (Natalie)
  • Want to end the war we’re losing. (Natalie)

International (2020)

• Focus on mother and children and especially on Africa. (JeanneMayell)
  • World is moving through a lot of conflicts that had been building for a long time. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Brown grass, drought. (Michele)
  • Something happening in the Great Lakes. (Michele)
  • William crowned King of England. (Gerti)
  • Much needed in UK, which is a depressed country. (Gerti)

Earth/Climate (2020)

• Water issues in the news, water not clean or drinkable. (John)
  • Fire, fire, a cowboy hat is held over the fire. The West is burning. This means there are prolonged fires and the land is hot and in a permanent state of drought. Also feel this is happening in other parts of the world where there are cowboys. (Jeanne)
  • Red light flashing and beeping, like at a nuclear site. It’s a major warning. (Meghan)
  • Desalination becoming a big issue. (Ann)
  • Ashen color in the land, dark. (Alex)

Positive (2021)

• People healing themselves and each other – alternative medical practices. (Natalie)
  • More and more people turn to spirituality and the earth, less materialistic. (Heather)
  • Activism at an all time high. Concern about Africa, sickness there that can spread, and an appreciation for Africa. (Jeanne Mayell)

U.S. (2021)

• Oligarchs still in charge. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • New president. Republican, a newcomer and male. May be Hispanic. Trying to salvage the Republican Party. (Maryellen)
  • New year, new leader. All seems calm on surface, but roiling underneath. (Meghan)
  • Prices skyrocketing. Families are learning to save money, working together, making due with what they have. (Michele)
  • USA Today and other newspapers going out of business. (Gerti)
  • War is going badly, but it can’t be ended. (Natalie)
  • Discovery about migraines. (Michele)
  • Black hole. (Sue S.)
  • Medicine unavailable causing panic. (Bluebelle)
  • Middle of America red, on fire. (Toni)
  • Hair is out of fashion. I see a lot of bald heads and clean air. (Andrew)
  • Heard the words, “Unknown. Silence. Shhhh.” (Alex)

International (2021)

• China is the world leader now. (Audree)
  • South Korea/ North Korea may be united. (Ann)

Earth/Climate (2021)

• Feeling of being in a New Age. Beginning to return to forward progress and reversing damage to ecosystem and earth. I heard the words, “Stem the bleeding,” which appears to be, at least initially, filled with stop gap measures. (Maryellen)
  • Fukushima nuclear water in the ocean. (Ann)
  • Scientists beginning to see that trees are suffering in their roots. This means that trees are dying. (Jeanne)
  • Massive iceberg on the cover of NY Times Magazine. (Andrew)
  • Hydraulic houses that rise with the water. (Sue)
  • Heard words, “Unknown. Silence. Shhh.” And “Quickening, quakes.” (Alex)

• Economy picks up. (Dumbledorbob)
  • War almost over; devastation everywhere. (Natalie)
  • A major scary feeling of panic. (Meghan)
  • America much poorer. People are crying. (Natalie)
  • New transportation method invented. (Natalie)
  • Important Canadian death. (Toni)
  • Africa in the news. (Toni)
  • Beware of eastern bloc disinformation sweeping over the land in the field of psychological studies via computer sophistication. (Sue S.)
  • Contact with aliens has occurred in many areas of the globe. (Heather)
  • Heard the words, “Tranquil. Shamans. South America and the Amazon.” A coming together, possibly the union of North and South America. (Alex)
  • Heard words: “Quake, shake, earthquake. Boom.” Possibly in California or Yellowstone. (Alex)

Positive (2023)

• Conflict and fighting; old ways versus. new ways, duking it out with each other. (Meghan)

U.S. (2023)

• The new president (again, odd reference to ‘new’ in 2022 near midterm) is woefully inadequate. (Maryellen)
  • Life feels more rural. We are not connected to the whole nation. We are like the Waltons. We still have a civilization. But much of what was noise isn’t making anymore noise. (Andrew)
  • Heard words, “Shhh. Awaken, shake off debris, revival.” (Alex)
  • A woman who looks like Elizabeth Warren is prominent. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People wanting strength. (Natalie)
  • Dreams of the past. (Natalie)
  • Farming on the rise. (Bar)
  • Wanting future prosperity. (Natalie)
  • Revolution in the air, rage people don’t care about the government, will take it down. (Natalie)
  • New school invented for everyone, a high quality education. (Natalie)
  • The US is losing stature, not to be regained for some time. (Maryellen)
  • New promising trials start for HIV/AIDS cure. (Maryellen)
  • California independent. (Toni)
  • Trump in jail. (Heather)
  • Few cars on the highways. I saw eight lane highway (four lanes each way). The highway had very few cars and the grass was not trimmed. It felt like the plains states. (Judy)
  • Tragedy involving Mel Gibson. (Michele)

International (2023)

• Putin’s ‘power’ has been neutralized. I’m not sure if he is still present. (Maryellen)
  • Greece in the news. (Toni)
  • World leaders and businesses traveling to China and India to learn about cutting edge clean energy programs. (Lisa)

Earth/Climate (2023)

• Super storms on the rise – hard rains, high winds. (Jeanne Mayell)

Positive (2024)

• A rise in the number of monks. (Dumbledorbob)
  • Life goes on. Life is much quieter, but there is still technology. (Andrew)
  • Something major and good happens in orbit. (Dumbledorbob)
  • Robots have taken over many jobs, jobs are more specialized and having to do with the arts and intuition because many automated ones have been replaced by robots. (Heather)
  • There is a universal wage for basic needs. (Heather)
  • Optimism resurfaces and gains momentum. (Maryellen)
  • Women rule. (Toni)
  • Small organic farming on the rise. (Toni)
  • Traveling common. More people working remotely than ever before. (Ann)
  • Good farming practices: Save water. Feed waste to fishes. (Ann)
  • Heard words, “Songs, Swan song, peaceful.” Could mean the end of one era and the beginning of a new one. (Alex)

U.S. (2024)

• Large field of candidates. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Elections still problematic. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Kushner in jail. Ivanka divorces him, a problem with a child of hers. Ivanka wearing sunglasses, tabloid fodder. (Gerti)
  • Paul Ryan or someone like him – smiling, shaking lots of hands. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Nicky Haley, Republican V.P. candidate. (David)
  • Everything changing with political parties. (Michele)
  • People are amassing arms and are refusing to be cowed. Fighting for your life. Calm fear. (Natalie)
  • Government trying to fight the people. Government hiding. (Natalie)
  • Refugees from the south of the U.S. (Natalie)
  • A futuristic Wal-Mart. (Meghan)
  • Democrats regain the White House via unexpected female candidate. She may have risen through the ranks possibly from state senator. (Maryellen)
  • European Union finances a big issue. (Toni)
  • Heard words, “Arrest, promise, peace, maybe international. (Alex)

• New President 
    • People wildly happy over who gets elected, past right wing junta over, feels like Obama inauguration on crack, bigger than that. (Meghan)
    • African American Woman on the inauguration platform. (Natalie)
    • She fought a war to win. (Natalie)
    • Many body guards around the president. Oligarchs want to kill her. (Natalie)
    • Women rising. (Natalie)
    • Heard the words, “She will be president for all people.” (Maryellen)
    • A new energy, thoughts afoot, a lot of work to do to reverse the damage. (Maryellen)
    • A blond woman who looks like Princess Di has been sworn in as one of U.S. leaders. (Heather)
    • Inauguration: a blond woman at the podium. (Toni)
    • A woman on the platform. (Kathleen)
    • Female POTUS. (Bar)
    • Blond hair in a blue coat on the Inaugural Platform. (Frannie)
    • January: Woman, blonde with lots of energy, sworn into office. (Michele)
    • Heard name “Ann”. (Michele)
    • At the Inauguration, a man in a grey suit and blue tie. (Dumbledorbob)
    • Caroline Kennedy being sworn in. (Audree
    • Dark-haired woman on the podium. (Bluebelle)
    • Majorly happy and wild clapping for new president who feels relieved. (Meghan)
    • Image of Hillary Clinton with hand on heart. Red, white and blue sequined flag attire, no pant suit. Not sure who wins, but it’s a woman and Hillary is happy. (Alex)
  • Sweden is the star. (Ann)
  • Underwater homes. Hoverboards common. (Ann)
  • Congress is in shambles. People are looking to the president for leadership. (Maryellen)
  • A cure is found for HIV/AIDS. (Maryellen)
  • Grocery stores come to you. You can wear your clothes virtually before you buy. (Ann)
  • Automated cars that fly and sail. (Ann)
  • Multi-use clothing. (Ann)
  • Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are working on a project together. (Lisa)
  • 2024-5: Technology and communication greatly improves. (Heather)
  • 2024-5: No more gas driven cars, replaced with clean energy, even for flying. (Heather)

• Everything is smaller more local. (Natalie)
  • WIFI is everywhere. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Feels like a right wing Junta over the new president. (Meghan)
  • Black woman, spiritual warrior, in high leadership position. (Gerti)
  • Not a lot of long distance travel. (Natalie)
  • President holding it together keeping the country going and helping people recover. (Natalie)
  • Becoming free. (Natalie)
  • Virtual reality has exploded. Helidecks like in Star Trek is new pastime. (Heather)
  • Icebergs melting. (Michele)
  • Good News
  • Community, family, rise of personal power. New family units forming “It’s not just DNA”((Michele)
  • Liberty Gardens flourishing, community gardens increase. (Michele)
  • Cows, chickens small farms forming. (Michele)
  • A green mountain, fewer people. Andrew
  • Russia no longer a threat. (Frannie)

• U.S. reunited. (Bluebelle)
  • New Congress. (Michele)
  • Things become much more settled, quieter. (Michele)
  • People work at jobs less because of Artificial Intelligence. (Michele)
  • Collective consciousness rises. (Michele)
  • “Knowledge is power.” (Michele)
  • “Love is the answer. ” (Michele)
  • Lots of celebrations, women, farmers, people dressed simply and smiling. (Jeanne)
  • Man-made food. Healthy. (Ann)
  • Fish dead. (Ann)
  • Science and technological breakthroughs. Stem cells, and better prosthetic limbs. (Kathleen)
  • Feels like a lot less people. (Andrew)
  • Feels like a brand new world. A totally different human after 2025. (Diana)
  • I have seen the freeways of DC being reversed – with all traffic exiting in one direction away from the city – with army directing traffic. (Andrew)

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Wow real thorough predictions.  Regarding the war predictions I can't help but notice that coincides with another site on ww3 predictions in that it will occur between 2019-2023:  http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-research/global-issues/world-war-3-predictions/

And as for people growing their own food, as it turns out I am researching how to grown food either indoors or outside in my backyard.  

Thanks for taking the time to write the predictions, it does help me in prepare for possibilities.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Throughout these predictions and previous ones are references to oil contaminating water and to damaged ecosystems.  I wonder if these predictions are related to the possibility of an environmental catastrophe in the Midwest that is not just related to drought and/or flooding.  An exponential increase in earthquakes is occurring that is caused by the injection of waste water from fracking into the earth.  These earthquakes have the potential to rupture parts of the extensive network of oil and gas pipelines and to harm the already vanishing water resources.  Do the psychics who made these predictions relate these predictions to any of the following? 

USGS’s “Increasing Rate of Earthquakes in the Midwest Since 2009”

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/research/induced/overview.php

Figure 3 in this document, in particular, shows the exponential rate of increase in quaking in Northern Arkansas, Northern Texas, the New Madrid Seismic Zone, Raton Basin, and Oklahoma/Southern Kansas:

http://srl.geoscienceworld.org/content/88/3/772

USGS explains the relationship between this increase and the disposal of waste water associated with fracking here:

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/research/induced/myths.php

Web of underground oil pipelines (see Figure 2):

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Oil-Pipelines-Criss-Cross-The-United-States-Why-The-Fuss-Over-Keystone-XL.html

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Gracesinger, it does seem plausible that fracking could cause a groundwater catastrophe. The people who made these predictions are readers on this site, most of many of whom had never done this kind of work before.  They simply got the visions from the ether. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

PracticalNihilist, There are a lot of visions!  The earlier ones we've done are also still relevant. It's quite a detailed, textured view of the future. And still, questions remain.   We know we are in for a lightening strike sometime between 2019-2020.  And that's major unsettling.  But the longterm looks very promising. I'm also learning to grow vegetables.  Although I'm learning the old fashioned way -- an outdoor garden about 20' x 15'.  It isn't enough to feed a family or deal with the winter.  I suggest reading Barbara Kingsolver's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle for feeding a family for a year with your own crops and animals. Then there's the indoor method. 

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

Holy CRAP. My brain is reeling. I'm gonna need to reread before I go into responses with any depth. That's a lot to digest!

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

First thought on the president in 2025: could be Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, Maxine waters or Kamala Harris.

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)

Regarding the prediction of "U.S. car manufacturer goes under"  I would bet it's Chrysler.  Right now they only have 3 basic models, 200,300 and pacifica.  Plus they don't have a great reputation, I remember back in the 80s-90's Chrysler had lemon car problems.

Sierra and Sierra reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

Gracesinger, what I have found interesting about earthquakes and fracking. USGS  and the EMCE does not always show where all the earthquakes are. There have been many, that have been shown on these maps, then they were removed or moved farther away at a lower magitude. Example of this is the earthquake in Canada "Monday July 31 2017, 14:50:34 UTC Canada 3.1 9.0 Natural Resources Canada Feed. Neither the USGS or EMCE showed it. I actually found it on  http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com.  

I usually follow Dutchsinse on youtube because he explains in good details. He even explains why these earthquake is happening there. Either through fracking or how the energy of earthquake moves.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

It's amazing how close our predictions aligned. Felt myself nodding in agreement at these.

ReplyQuote
(@sierra)
Eminent Member Registered

Wow!  Was the following prediction true!!!  He came, caused chaos, crashed and burned!

Image of the Cat in the Hat and a man wearing a top hat and shades. I think this is about the president’s new communications director. He’s going to cause havoc and a mess as a tactic, like the Cat in the Hat wrecked the children’s house in the Dr. Seuss story. The “house” that he’s going to wreck is  the White House Press, hindering their ability to do their jobs. (Jeanne – seen July 12)  

diana11 and diana11 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sierra)

In regard to the Russia investigation, we will never know all the bad things that Trump has done.  However, Robert Mueller will prosecute Trump, and Trump will leave office somehow.  Trump is not as rich as he has been claiming, and he will lose even more money.  (Note the prediction about coins falling out of his pockets.)  Pence will also possibly have to leave and not be president.    

diana11 and diana11 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thirdeyestudio)

Just finished reading.  I was pretty excited when I saw that many saw the same things I did.  I saw benevolent aliens. a blond woman at the podium, the media and free speech being squashed.  It is very empowering to know that I can trust myself even when I think I am just making it up.

Jeanne Mayell, diana11, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Wow, I wish I had been able to listen in to this class.  I will try to make the next one for sure.  

There are two things that popped out to me :

1.  Feb 2018 - The Lotus flower blooming, the special child in Tibet and then the Dalai Lama returning to Tibet two months later.  The first thought that popped in my head was this child is the next Dalai Lama.

2.  The first female POTUS - "she fought a war to win".. I just watched a video on Facebook about the Democrat candidate for I believe the 6th district Congressman in Kentucky ( where I live and hate McConnell).  I wish I had joited down her name, I believe her first name was Megan.  She was the first female Marine fighter pilot and she fought in the war in Iraq!  That one sure did jump out at me!  

I read an interesting article by Robert Reich where he ask a former Republican leader what is going on.  The man told him Trump is getting more and more paranoid and thinks all the cabinet are trying to over throw him.  That's why he is firing people and driving people off.  Makes sense to me!

Please excuse my spelling and typing errors.  I try to edit myself but I'm sure I missed a bunch.

I really appreciate the work put into this keeping this site.  I try to visit at least once a week.  ANy glimmer of hope is appreciated.

Namaste.

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Maxine Waters is too old. Gillibrand is known for toeing the Dem party line. I think the visions of a woman with dark hair, possibly African-American point to Kamala Harris or someone we don't know of yet.

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

I'm with Warrior Witch - this seems to have been a very productive session, but the amount of info is overwhelming!! A few minor "typos" I noticed - Ray Bradbury's novel is Fahrenheit 451 (not 411), and Star Trek:NG uses Holodecks (from the word hologram), not holidecks (which sounds like something on a cruise ship). Only correcting because I believe it's important for those who wish to research those things to have the right nomenclature. 

I remain concerned about west coast safety. Between N. Korea's missiles and the ever-present risk of earthquakes/tsunamis... previous postings reassured me, but this latest batch has upped my concern again. Also sad to see others seeing what I saw for the next couple of winters - a lot of desolation, sadness, depression resulting from events beyond individual control. I so hope we're all a bit wrong on some of the more negative stuff...

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Wow, Kim K., thanks for turning me on to Dutchsinse's youtube videos!!!  I know where I'll be parked for the rest of my life!  ABSOLUTELY fascinating.  Watched the recent pressure transfer video ... really shows how we're all connected AND how manmade mother meddling impacts the whole!  I'm excited.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Oh!  One other thing, Kim K., you're right to question the integrity of government sites right now.  I noticed how Pruitt's new tenure immediately impacted the EPA site.  Even went so far as to remove "science" from the site and changed the mission statement.  It was either the Post or the Times that reported scientists rushing to save databases they feared would be eliminated.  I have been very suspicious of the cabinet roles of Pruitt and Tillerson and their connections to the gas and oil industry. 

Re: Warriorwitch's stream, Harris already has Soros money issues.  Is seems inevitable, at least in my lifetime, that money and favors are going to continue to soil any progress we make with elections.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yoga girl, There will be another group reading on September 27th.  I'll be posting a sign up for it soon.  You should come!  Also my first thought about that child also was about the reincarnated Dalai Lama.  The current Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso, is almost 83.

Lora, I will send your husband's questions to Andrew. 

Everyone, There are even more visions that I didn't include because they were so fragmented. I should just go ahead and post them somewhere so someone who likes to plow through this kind of material and look at them. Soon. 

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Lora - I had the same thought - maybe someone else should focus on Egypt and clarify.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: