Notifications
Clear all

Visions: 2017-2030 from July 26 Read the Future Class

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

KB - thanks for the summary, glad I didn't spend the $3 to read more depressing visions...

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

I have just returned from a visit to Florida. There must be some bad psychic energy down there because I felt unwell the whole time I was there. Including massive headaches for two days. As soon as I touched down in Georgia I felt fine. Has Trump polluted that land or something!?!? 

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Fran - I moved down to FL and lived there for 3+ years. There IS bad psychic energy down there, I think it's from the fact there are fewer "light workers", "energy healers", "evolved beings", "indigos", or whatever you want to call them [us]. The energy there was very "Keep your head down and look busy, Jesus is coming back soon, and if you disagree you're going to Hell." I was glad to move away and it is the ONE place out of many I have lived that I do not miss living in and frankly don't plan to visit ever again, either.

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Apparently psychics are doing fine in Cassadaga:  http://www.cassadaga.org/  That's literally a city full of psychics in central florida.

But as a former FL native I don't miss the humidity.

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Practical Nihilist - maybe that's the problem - they should spread out!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

KC, Thank you for what you have said here. And WELCOME to our community!  Living through all this daily news isn't easy, and when I read what you've written here and the kindness you all extend to each other and to me, it makes this so worth while.

About that hidden documents hit:  I had seen a boarded up closet in a vision back in July and thought it was  in a Trump residence. At least one, maybe two other readers also saw hidden documents. I wish I could have told that to the FBI because it was a clear vision.  I've had success in the past finding lost items of clients. This is remote viewing. It's awesome when it happens and pretty incredible when it comes true. 

There still may be a boarded up closet in Trump Tower or in one of Trump's residences or even in the White House. Initially when I saw it, I thought it was in the White House.

But for now, I'll call the Manafort secret documents a hit. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Grace. I love when you say, "blessings to everyone."  Feels nice. 

Grace and Grace reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)

Jeanne I have found similarity with twenty predictions and only three were different(all of them had to do with china).

When trump won the presidental election, I posted that I had a dream about stock market crash in usa and two wars - one in middle east and another one between india-pakistan. Later, middle east war effects europe and indo-pak war brings another war in south-east asia. In the readings all this things comes up(except stock market crash). So, I guess timeline did not changed much.

The things I agreed with are water crisis, soaring food prices worldwide, technological pregresses and new technology for water and new medicines for previously uncurable diseases.

Political - north korea becoming more aggressive, donald trump, rising conflicts in asia, putins decreasing popularity in 2017-18, war in middle east, us bad relation with russia, EU falling apart financialy, war sucking out US resources.

Social - rising awerness in people which contributes to the strengthening of the collective consiousness which fuels unrest (I had a dream 6-8 months ago, where a voice told me that by 2021 unrest will pick up in all most all countries in world). As a result controlling by the state increses.  Political and military unrest fueling economic distress(this is the main reason of economic crash). Inward and outward migration in various countries. Begining of UBI in mid twenties(probably due to uranus in uranus was in taurus).

What I didn't agreed was chinese reconciliation with taiwan, opening up of tibet and china becoming world leader. Especially last two ones(although third one is true to some extent) are almost impossible(I will explain that in a separate post).

Lastly, didn't any one picked up upcoming cold war between US/china ?

Jeanne Mayell, KB, Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-upcoming-trade-war-between-the-u-s-and-china-will-be-the-biggest-in-the-history-of-the-planet

It will start from mid to late 2018 and slowly pick up. It will start a recession in USA, which will start a financial crisis worldwide. Current crumbling world order will implode in 2020 as a result.

Jeanne Mayell, Paul W, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)

I would take that economic collapse blog with a huge grain of salt.  If you look around on that website you can see it's pro-trump and even says CNN is fake news:  http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/cnn-is-dead-network-loses-all-credibility-as-producer-admits-that-the-entire-russia-narrative-is-fake-news

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)

True, but it was the subject that drew my eye. US/china Trade war  is coming. Not this year, after mid-2018. Trump will try to put pressure on china by this route because of north korea issue. It will start a cold war as a result. China will also face continuous economic loss. Their relation with their neighbour(actually india and japan) will continue to detoriate.

Jeanne Mayell, KB, Paul W and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

Asian, I can see how the Trump administration could easily (and unintentionally)  start a trade war with China. They don't seem to think anything through and recognize the down stream consequences of their actions. Obama was known for his "long game", Trump is known for his impulsiveness. Ironically, some of the people who will pay the highest price for a trade war would be his supporters.

Jeanne Mayell, KB, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)

People comes to power and leave when their term ends. But policymakers remains where they are. Long term strategic objectives hardly depends upon who comes to power. It is true for every major power in world. It was hillary clinton who coined the term 'asia pivot'. 

It won't like soviet vs US, a bipolar world. It will be china emerging as a opposite pole in asia against US while remaining in western system. Thus slowly replacing USA as a world leader. Events upto 2020 will end post-WWII world setting, but it will also herald begining of a new world order.  However before that a lot of uncertainty will come, like it happened on past. It already started with erdogan's ascending to the power, start of the breaking of iraq, destabilization of libya-yemen-syria, iran nuclear deal, pm shinzo abe's effort to alter japanese constitution, india-china stand off in himalayas, brexit, slow begining of german strategic autonomy which will clash against EU in future repeatedly. World will be a lot more volatile than present. Next decade will surprise everybody except some people in the know. 

Jeanne Mayell, KB, Paul W and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/14/news/trump-trade-china-ip/index.html?sr=twmoney081417trump-trade-china-ip0728PMVODtopLink&linkId=40966258

China will be cautious and firm in response. Especially watch the period from june to september next year. It will sow the seed of trade war firmly then, if there is major change of timeline happens before that(like death of kim jong-un) then timeline will change.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

During the July visioning class, my vision for September was "the U.K. in trouble."  While that was a rather broad, nonspecific impression, the recent London Underground bombing may make that a hit.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Asian, I'm sorry I didn't see your comments until now.  Somehow I missed it!  I was away at the time and off the grid. Your predictions are so similar to what some of us got.  Thank you for posting it. It would be great if you could meditate with us on October 2, 8 to 10 pm eastern.  We will probably do the meditation around 9 pm eastern.  Then send in whatever else you get. I was hoping to go very long range - 2035. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Bluebelle, that's a hit, in that it's big news that reached around the world in mainstream media about trouble in the UK.  So awful for Londoners.  Sending prayers for peace there. 

I hope you will be meditating with us October 2.  We need your gifts to help us see ahead.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: