September 28, 2017 Reading, 2017 to 2033
A few students from the Boston area met with me this past Thursday night and we meditated on the future. What I noticed most was that the anxiety I felt in the Collective in 2017 through 2020 began to abate in 2023. I felt a stability take hold in the Collective, in part due to getting accustomed to a new normal in politics and in climate, but also that the people were gaining in strength and vision. They were learning how to maneuver in the new normal and regroup to gain back power and begin to forge a new way of life. This shift would take time, but at least I could feel more peace after 2023. This development fits earlier readings of a positive shift coming in the mid to late 2020's.
In the U.K. in 2025 I had a vision of a high judge announcing an important decision. I sensed he might be waiving Brexit, i.e., making a reversal.
There are more visions of missiles in 2017 and 2018 and a submarine in 2019. Also a war in late 2018, all of which has been seen in other readings by our online Predictions Group. The group reading with me this time has not read the online predictions so their seeing these similar visions, is authentic. When we meditated on 2020, I asked where Trump was and got silence. I thought he might be deceased.
The final vision was of a rectification of Native American honor in 2033. I have seen in readings that the earth eventually will go back into the care of indigenous people, so this last vision is a harbinger of that change.
- A ship is breaking apart. People are bailing. (Jeanne)
- In a location with snow capped mountains in the background there is a circus in chaos. A helicopter is falling, people are fighting. (Jeanne)
- I saw three cacti, symbols for drought. Means drought in three places, where I formerly used to see just one cactus. (Jeanne
- The image of the burning Tower, from the Tarot. This stands for crisis and old structures collapsing. (Jeanne)
- I see a downward arrow. Means the stock market is down. (Anais)
- Trump’s hair blew off. (Lauren) [Not sure what this means, lol.]
- Another missile/rocket launch. (Lauren)
- Bomb threat, test from North Korea. (Lisa P.)
- Frog, Kermit. (Yaeko) (Note: frog is symbol of Alt-right and of Trump’s alt-right leaning.)
- Angels singing, spiritual celebrations around the world. Image of Moscow, tajmahal, so much love. (Jeanne)
- Shooting stars and a famous baby in the news. (Anais)
- Thirst, drought, water shortage issue. (Lisa P.)
- It’s time for a show down. Two people coming forward to testify. They look like the twins from the horror movie, The Shining. They are women. (Jeanne)
- Flickering lights, tornado warning alarms going off. It looks like a scene from Stranger Things. (Lauren)
- Wild fires popping up all over the place. (Anais)
- Trumpets herald of good news for many. Feels biblical in nature, not political or geographic. (Lisa P.)
- Saudi Arabia negotiations. (Yaeko)
- A man who looks like Jared Kushner, standing, looks blindfolded or maybe it’s that he’s been blindsided, no expression at all (his usual look). He’s in a bind. They are asking questions. He’s silent. “I told you everything already,” he says. His wife is watching from the sidelines. She looks like a deer in the headlights. (Jeanne)
- Wings of Horus. (Lauren)
- Someone in the government is peeking out behind the blinds, as if someone were looking for them and they were in hiding. (Anais)
- Garfield the cat in the news. (Anais)
- Large boat crash in the Atlantic…military, not cruise ship. (Lisa P.)
- News about beef production. (Lisa P.)
- Not a cold February. (Yaeko) (This would be in New England)
- A large ugly beast is eating everything - like a giant dark wild dog with fangs, from hell. Is this a movie? Reminds me of one of the beasts in Ghost Busters. Dystopian images of hell. (Jeanne)
- A carnival ride when the lights go out. The Bermuda Triangle in the news. (Anais)
- Feeing nervous. Something is keeping us on our tiptoes. (Yaeko)
- White haired man, not Pence, an investigator? A man with a cowboy hat is prominent. He might be the new senator from Alabama or another from the cowboy crowd. People pressing together, all with cowboy hats, they are in a situation with marshals and cops. Will wait for more information on this. (Jeanne)
- The Indian from tootsie pop wrappers, shooting an arrow, full headdress. (Anais)
- Cowboys again, some kind of object like a missile. (Jeanne)
- Two doors open and a big rush of white light comes in. (Anais)
- The country (U.S.) is not enthusiastic. (Yaeko)
- All hell breaks loose, Congress has become so ugly. (Jeanne)
- Hot weather, balmy nights, stars, and brass artifact. (Lauren)
- Military vehicles among the pyramids. (Anais)
- British royal family in the news. Harry gets married or Kate gives birth. (Lisa P)
- Tourism is way down. (Yaeko)
- People yelling at each other - Congress fighting, mad, faces getting beet red. (Jeanne)
- Sad White House, lights off, nobody home. Spending the holiday away. (Lauren)
- Image of a scorpion. Motor speedway event incident. (Anais)
- Low Fourth of July turnout in various cities. (Yaeko)
- Police, marshals, a man is on the ground, a display of right wing law and order that we've come to expect in this administration. (Jeanne)
- Disease in the redwoods of California. (Lisa P.)
- Trump in trouble. (Yaeko)
September /October 2018
- War and golden apple; string breaking off of a harp, mayhem, Looney Tunes gone wrong, pig head on a stick as in the novel Lord of the Flies. (Lauren)
- A beautiful wedding. (Anais)
- Trump has a mental breakdown. (Yaeko)
October, November, December 2018
- A rough year. But nothing like the next one. (Jeanne)
- People are disillusioned, shocked. (Yaeko)
- A great gathering of people, for good. (Lisa P.)
- Economy - bank notes failing. (Jeanne)
- I see a keyhole, which means something will happen that will provide a glimpse of what is coming. (Jeanne)
- A room full of investigators from the military. My heart is pounding. (Jeanne)
- Submarines. (Jeanne)
- It’s a mess. A wake-up call. (Yaeko)
- The wheel of life is turning. (Kirsten)
- Where's Donald Trump? Answer: Silence. (Jeanne)
- The U.S., how’s it doing? Sick. (Jeanne)
- How are we doing in Massachusetts? Hanging on. (Jeanne)
- Time to clean up the mess. (Yaeko)
- A major earthquake, California? (Anais)
- Riots in the U.S.A. (Lisa P.)
- Medical breakthrough for a type of cancer treatment. (Lisa P.)
- Positive: life is still here. Hope, learning, (Jeanne)
- The Panama Canal is in the news. The seas are rising. Hearing the song, House of the Rising Sun. (Kirsten)
- We will be okay but it’s tough. Hoards of people, mothers and children, pressing in for care and attention. (Jeanne)
- U.S.A. national newscaster personality in scandal. (Lisa P.)
- U.S. trying to get credibility back on the world stage. (Kirsten)
- A man with a beard, a man who looks like Pence or John moccasin, a holy man like Jesus, (Jeanne)
- Bombs (Kirsten)
- We have hope, and have had to do a lot of letting go. (Jeanne)
- Big parties, joyous celebrations outside of the U.S., in Western Europe. (Lisa P.)
- Changing landscape. (Kirsten)
We have more clarity, moving forward, adjusted, climate is crazy, seas are rough, refugees on little boats trying to get to a better place. (Jeanne)
- Parliament judge trying to rectify things. He may be waiving Brexit due to fraudulent beginnings. (Jeanne)
- Important reptile species goes extinct. (Lisa P.)
- Hope arising, (I saw a plant growing in the desert). (Kirsten)
2026: no visions
- Waking up as if from a bad dream. A man rises up from lying down position. Makes me think of Shakespeare, rising from the dead. (Jeanne)
- Banana shortage. 🙁 (Lisa P.)
- Railroad change…safety regulations. (Lisa P.
- A bow. Bow hunting in the news. (Jeanne)
- A new bread of dog accepted into the ACA. (Lisa P.)
2029- 2032: Refugees from another country, babies crying. (Jeanne)
2033: Native American victory for freedom/amnesty/respect. (Lisa P.)
Finally I was able to sit through and concentrate on events of upcoming years. This is what I got.
1.(i) National conflicts will increase in 2018. There will be a war like situation, probably in far east. Some weeks ago in a dream I have seen that helicopters are flying and warships getting ready for what seems like war(or, rather there is a war situation happening already). Interestingly instead of North Korea I have heard "Japan".
China will invest and sign more treaties with other small countries, because of that their export will grow this year. It will help them control a significant portion of world economy even at the thime of great depression. They will become more assertive in 2018 which, later years will change into aggresion. China's conflicts with it's neighbours will increase especially with India and Japan. India-Pakistan border conflicts will also increase in late 2017 - early 2018 which could take shape of a small war but not a war actually( I have seen this in a dream). Difference between Saudi and Qatar will increase. Syria and afghanistan will remain sore spots. Turky will continue to act belligerent. All in all, nothing will get solved rather they will get worse.
2.(i)Economy - I still think US stock market will go through rapid up and down in first half of 2018. Overall it is okay but this is really short term gain, by the end of decade US economy will suffer greatly, mostly as a result of trump's policies.
By the end of the 2018, general state of global economy will be weaker than it was start of the year. China will grow but second half of year may bring bad news but overall good. America will face a slow decline. Because of threats of war and trump situation it will take many hits. European economy will continue to be stagnant. India will do well than current year. Gulf economies(Saudi especially) too will face decline.
2018 is not a depression year but it is one of the years which will lead towards it.
3.(i) Both factions, against trump and those behind trump are cut from the same cloth. Trump at this point is walking a tightrope to save himself but as situation worsens he will start getting affected more and more. At this point, whether he gets re-elected or not is of little relevance. Same people will win. Whoever gets elected(or if trump gets a second term) would have to work under great pressure. Warring factions behind the scenes, divided administration and damaged international reputation. It will not only be tough but nearly impossible to salvage current international order. Change in present structure is imminent post-2025.
(ii) I saw donald trump sweating, because he knows that he is in a bind and he can't escape from this. The situation is out of his hand, the people who brought him into power won't let him escape. Deep state is working against him and they will try to undermine him in every issue. Next two years looked like very bad for trump personally, he will face tough situation in home and abroad. Increasing attacks from media, protests from citizens against his policies and eventually his business getting effected(if not in 2018, then after that).
4.(i) As economic condition worsens in western countries in coming years, cultural and ethnic conflicts will increase. Rising social problems will further impact economy negetively.
These predictions made 14 months ago for 2018 to 2031 resonate even today with my own sense of the future.
They also show accuracy for the time that's passed since we made them. I also resonate with Asian's predictions for the 2020 election.
Here's what I wrote right after the visioning session:
"What I noticed most was that the anxiety I felt in the Collective in 2017 through 2020 began to abate in 2023.
I felt a stability take hold in the Collective, in part due to getting accustomed to a new normal in politics and in climate, but also that the people were gaining in strength and vision.
They were learning how to maneuver in the new normal and regroup to gain back power and begin to forge a new way of life.
This shift would take time, but at least I could feel more peace after 2023. This development fits earlier readings of a positive shift coming in the mid to late 2020's. (Jeanne Mayell) -- from September 28, 2017 reading
Also significant: In the U.K. in 2025 I had a vision of a high judge announcing an important decision. I sensed he might be waiving Brexit, i.e., making a reversal due to fraudulent information going into the original vote... -- (Jeanne Mayell)
I wonder if it will take that long to reverse Brexit. I could have been seeing what is going on next year before March deadline.
"When we meditated on 2020, I asked where Trump was and got silence. I thought he might be deceased." [My most recent meditation shows Trump going quiet near end of 2020.]
Trump is like a city under siege. He's well fortified so he won't collapse all at once. But over time, the many private lawsuits, the Mueller indictments, the democratic House majority, the mainstream press, the many enemies he's made among his own people are like arrows that erode his power, both literally and emotionally, until one day he simply collapses. His downfall is similar to the Harvey Weinstein downfall in that he has prevailed for years, then virtually overnight, his fortress collapses.
The final vision was of a rectification of Native American honor in 2033. Their attitude towards the earth becomes the ruling theme -- the only treatment that Mother Earth will respond to.
I also resonate with what Asian, a blogger living in India who used to post frequently on this site, predicted about the 2020 election. He posted his predictions about world affairs in this thread, but also about Trump: At this point, whether he gets re-elected or not is of little relevance. Same people will win. He believes that the people who bring Trump down are cut from the same cloth as Trump.
At this point, whether he gets re-elected or not is of little relevance. Same people will win. --Asian (dated 10/1/17)
Is it clear (or maybe its a mix) of why this is the case? Is it bc of fake/russian news, is it bc the voters still want a trump type person, is it voter fraud, is it a wolf in sheeps clothing who wins? Is it back to the 'norm" where a Paul Ryan fakes out everyone by pretending to be honorable but isn't? Is it Cory Booker who seems progressive but takes money from banks etc.
I guess the larger question is what are the people choosing? Or is their choice usurped by a different power. Because in other predictions the 2020 vote seemed to have been stolen, or chaotic or the person who won wasn't seated.
If people choose a better/good choice but the system fails that has meaning. If the people buy into fake news, that has another meaning, and if the people know what they're choosing, but choose poorly- or choose a false idol and that person is corrupt, then that means something else.
Jeanne, this is interesting:
Yesterday a conservative columnist, Jennifer Rubin, said that President Donald Trump would pull an unusual last-minute move to protect himself from potential legal action.
In light if all that is going on now,the key court filings in the Russia probe on Friday, etc.
“I would predict here on MSNBC that when Trump leaves office he will resign the presidency 10 minutes before Mike Pence leaves office, allowing Pence to pardon him if there is not a Republican president to follow him."
Love, light, and healing prayers,
Jaidy, one answer to your question may be that while Trump will fall, the GOP still has power.
It will take time for the people to successfully win back the control that the GOP took decades to get.
Look at what they did last year to the North Carolina Democrat gov and are now doing to the newly elected Democrat governors in Michigan and Wisconsin. The GOP has no respect for representative government. They have gerrymandered their state legislatures with GOP majorities so they can use those GOP controlled legislatures to ignore the will of the people who voted the GOP out of their executive branches.
While progressives and the mainstream press are doing their best to shine the light of truth on the Trump corruption, Trump will only fall when his party stops supporting him.
I don’t think they will do that until two conditions are met: (1) he is no longer useful to them mainly because of the damage he does to the U.S. economy (see his trade wars), and (2) they can do it in a way that keeps them in power.
Then after that happens and the GOP continues, like locusts, to ravage our country, comes their demise.
I feel their demise happens in two ways: (1) The progressives have learned the strategies needed to turn it around and (2) The country is so traumatized by what they’ve done to it that the vast majority of people turn away from the federal government and put their energies into state and local governments. This of course will hurt the U.S. on the world stage.
I agree with that being the likely case. I often wonder where will the hearts of the people be vs. where is the GOP? I've been watching Mr. Robot which looks at power and also revolution for the people. The hackers who push for revolution come to realize that what they thought they wanted did not help anyone and the powerful 1% keep their power. When this is all over we will have much to study re: power. Hackers (Assange etc) have power, and Gov (GOP and Dems) has power and the rich have power- and it is all corrupting. It will be interesting if and how the people find their power and how they use it.