Notifications
Clear all

September 17, 2018 Timeline Predictions through Inauguration 2021

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

While I was looking for some premonition from our reading the positive future, I remembered these premonitions I had.  I hope these are not true and this is a blip in our reality.  Please, Please Please, let it be over, I don't like when these types of premonitions come true.  Let's pray, the powers above, let's meditate so this is all over. 

War because of Trump.  US is completely dark.  (Bright Opal): 

• All the bomb threat are sent to the dems: Obama and Clinton
  • Another bomb threat at Debbie Wasserman-Schultz office. 
  • The bomb sent to CNN was addressed to John Brennan, a very vocal critic of the current administration

Trump is panicking, he’s lying.  (Bright Opal): 

• Trump is lying now more than ever! 
  • He does rallies every day in places where the GOP reps don't really want him to
  • Trump is now calling himself a nationalist while saying it is about being patriotic and isolationist 
    • I can't believe Trump doesn't know the meaning of nationalist in the English language!

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Well said Bright Opal and I am continuing the thread under another topic that has the ins as well.

RosieHeart, ghandigirl, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

This bombing issue was hit on by a few I think. Gail said something about US stamps looking like care packages(main prediction page) and someone else mentioned bombs but noone hurt around this time(cant find that one).

Im getting the feeling that noone is meant to be hurt here and it is (gulp) an effort by the far left to drive more voters to the polls by trying to pin it on crazy Trump supporters. I am praying I am completely wrong because if it is, aside from complete chaos it is causing, it will the opposite effect it was meant to have and things will get so much worse. 

Jeanne Mayell, Sophie, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I don't get that feeling. I think it is either homegrown or very clever espionage. dems don't stand for that kind pf behavior. Regardless, it is the work of a madman/woman.

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Also I feel it is likely more than one person, but the timeline would show if that's true.  one bomb builder, multiple messengers

ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

MAS, that story has been touted as a position of the right even in mainstream news, but from a purely logical standpoint, I feel it's an unlikely scenario. Regardless of how careful the bomb-maker was (and the devices have been called amateur) there will be dozens of pieces of evidence for FBI to follow back to the source. Postal routes; packaging sources; paper and ink origins; bomb components (including shrapnel); style, method, and means, etc. A bomb is an incendiary but it's also a fingerprint.

If the motive was purely political on the part of the left, I'd say it was poorly devised. Not only that, the source will almost certainly be caught.     

I suspect that the bomb-maker could be a hardcore conspiracy radio show listener. A Rush Limbaugh fan turned Alex Jones zealot, or something of the sort. Those spaces are amplifying the tenor of rancor and hostility to an exponential decibel. And while I don't deny that some figures of the far left have demonstrated a willingness to go to dangerous extremes, I can name dozens of instances of domestic terrorism committed by the far right—without even having to Google.     

ghandigirl, CDeanne, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Vestralux,

All common sense points to the right on it. I kept feeling the far left before I had heard it becoming a talking point from the right. Im thinking that I just misinterpreted what I was feeling as the causation of the issue instead of realizing that I was probably picking up on the fact that it would be a talking point for conspiracy theorist crazies. 

VestraLux, RosieHeart, Sophie and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Don't feel badly, MAS1581. Even the most experienced and prophetic among us has done that. And more than once!

RosieHeart, Sophie, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

When we get intuitions, we can't always know where they come from. 

Over time, I find there's a scale inside me of how these feelings come through me.  Some feelings are just the stuff in the news that's being spread around - like a buzz in the air. And when it comes from that ambient buzz, it can easily be coming from someone who has manipulated public opinoin the way the Russians and Robert Mercer have manipulated people's opinions.  You think you are being psychic, and you are, but you may be picking up a falsehood that's being spread around

Some intuitions, however, come from a bedrock place inside us, and those are feelings that I am 100% sure are correct.  It takes a lot of self awareness to learn the difference, and it takes practice and patience with self. 

I don't try to answer every question that pops up on this forum or my head will get clogged, so I'm not looking to know who did the bombing deed.  I feel it is a loner and not organized and someone who thinks he's doing his patriotic duty to his guru, Donald Trump.  But that's it for now.  I wouldn't say it's a bedrock feeling but it's where my psyche decided to go when I thought about it. And I'm not sure where that intuition is ocming from but I don't stand by it the way I stand by other intuitions that I KNOW are true. 

I'll leave it to others who have a deep interest in knowing.  But MAS it's okay, I'm so glad you are willing to  post here  and you us all a chance to learn about intuition, and Vestralux, thanks for standing up to that theory that it is coming from the left. 

Marley, RosieHeart, CDeanne and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Thank you Michele and Jeanne. I think Im the king of "oh now it makes complete sense" hindsight. Lol. Nothing is ever that clear cut for me-all metaphoric jigsaw puzzles

Marley, RosieHeart, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gabriel_a)
Trusted Member Registered

Last night I had the strangest dream, I was happy and for some reason I was shaking our celebrity and chiefs hands and telling him "Thank you for being the president". Very strange and odd since I don't like the him but at the same time I felt really happy. I haven't posted much since my dreams have not shown me much until last night and it felt real.

Jeanne Mayell, VestraLux, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

First, I'd like to say to MAS that I hope my reply to your initial post didn't come across as confrontational or challenging. That is never my intention! I've been told that I can sound a bit direct in writing (a quality I value in others). I'm much warmer in person, I'm told.  ? 

I should have taken the time to say it (forgive me) but I didn't feel that you were only parroting what you'd heard in the news. My sense was that you were probably psychically picking up the spin being manufactured by the far right, which I believe is much more than denial or media tactics. Propaganda, at base, is mind control. It's born of ancient occult practices. To deliberately "spin" conspiracy to the masses is Babylonian black magic (likely much much older). It's about weaving a matrix of obfuscation, one that permits a thief to continue to steal—truth, power, life source. 

The Bomber:

I've had commitments all day but have been wanting to post this since I first saw it this morning.

I'm seeing that the bomber is connected to forest area, so he may be on the run in a large remote area or he may be living off grid. This man is likely a survivalist/doomsday prepper-type and/or has a militia connection. There's a cache of weapons and ammunition somewhere near where he is or was recently living. He may have been in the military, or wanted badly to be in the military. 

I'm feeling a history of paranoia and possible episodic psychosis. Potentially schizophrenia/schizoaffective type. As I mentioned before, I feel he's been listening to/reading a lot of conspiracy content. He's an avid Trump supporter, and may believe that Trump is sending him messages. He feels he is a warrior for Trump and the white race. He personally believes that white genocide is occurring.

I feel a father-son type connection (not an affectionate bond—it feels more like familiarity or relative proximity). I'm seeing the senior gentleman in this connection being questioned by the FBI. This older man feels bitter and distrusting.

There may also be a younger adult male who may send a tip into the FBI. Unsure of his connection.

Likely unrelated:

Unfortunately, I'm picking up anger that these bombs have not gone off. In this energetic morass, I see plans for a mass shooting, possibly connected to immigrants or minority voters (?). I'm asking everyone to send light toward this potentiality. 

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Vestralux not at all. I appreciate the directness tbh. I wasnt reacting to any news I had seen, because I hadnt heard that spin at that point. I am pretty sure I was picking up on the spin happening and mistaking it for reality. Ive always seen like that. When it comes to me it feels direct but in hindsight I regularly realize that I picked up on the general issue but in indirect form. For instance, last year, October 18 kept hitting me as a monumental happening in my life occurring that date but couldnt catch what it was. So on October 18, I kept my eyes peeled for any new turns or events that I knew were coming. The day came and went as a boring day and i was a little disappointed. A month later, my wife and I were called with a baby to foster who was born on.........October 18. It all made sense at that point but i completely misread what was happening. By the way, the baby just turned a year old and she is happy and healthy and in love with our 6 year old daughter. ?

I took no offense at all to your contradiction. When i had typed that, I was actually hoping someone would tell me I was wrong.

Marley, Michele, VestraLux and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Ah, excellent. FWIW, I read you (from your posts) as having a direct, somewhat no-nonsense style, which I like. As I said, I value this quality in others. 

And I love this story about your October 18 precognition. Congratulations on foster-fatherhood and happy belated birthday to this wee one! Fostering is very near and dear to my heart. 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

gabriel_a,

Dreams are the most interesting and symbolically indicative factors if what's going on in each of us in any point or place in time in our lives.

When they don't show you standing in your truth, they can show any number of other informative ones.

To me, sudden bursts can mean a,releasing of something not true to us needing to come into awareness..i.e.part of our shadow self we all carry. Imagine a doppelganger, if you will on our backs, weighing us down because they are so "not" us or how we see ourselves . 

But in the far bigger polarity or duality of the created and projected self, still part of us we deny or reject.

And again, every single one of us carries this. Think for every force there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Either you just were blessed with this letting out or potential awareness (sort of like a "bad" dream can work or you are simply picking up air wave transmissions from the collective of fawning supporters.

Both have positive lights within them. You were nicely neutral in your post. I really liked that.  Keep standing in that healing light ❤

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

From Main Page:

October – December 2018 (visions apply to all three months)
International (10/18)
( https://www.jeannemayell.com/world-psychic-predictions-2017-2018/)

I predicted:
Heard “Franco” and saw Imagery of WW2, Italy. ...(Michele)

(You added:
This may be about Putin’s dictatorship, use of hit men erupts in flames as Russian people take to the streets in uproar over more deaths.)

It was simply my catching the perfect matching headline from October 2018.

The headline :

"22 nabbed for Franco-Italian fake notes"

It was all about a counterfeiting ring originating from France in Italy by intercepting a huge amount of fake notes i.e. counterfeit money.

Apparently my war imagery was the war on international crime. Haha.

Pretty entertaining hit but my vision certainly predicted it ?

VestraLux, Marley, VestraLux and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Amazing hit. Thanks for letting me know. Am working on a new HITS list.  It's going to be long. 

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

ReplyQuote
(@pvcharlie)
Trusted Member Registered

A while back I remember reading the prediction on here that Jeanne and a few others made on here of a couple who fell to death at the Grand Canyon. I just saw this and it dawned on me that perhaps people got the location wrong because it looked a lot like the Grand Canyon but here's a couple who recently fell to their deaths on 10/24/18, at Yosemite and it looked a whole lot like the Grand Canyon. While it's tragic that it happened, it does look like a hit to me.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/couple-fell-deaths-yosemite-national-022717851.html

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Durwood,

Thank you so much for commenting. 

It is incredibly sad that this wonderful couple fell to their deaths. 

They documented some wonderful travels and incredibly beautiful photos.

And this work as well as their love of adventuring will be a lasting legacy of their strength, courage, endurance, and commitment.

But also serves as a reminder of the dangers involved in many of their endeavors .

My thoughts go out to all who loved them. In their honor and memory, I will look at all of their photos and read their beautiful words.

And it is incredibly ironic that while climbing previously at the Grand Canyon, she actually blogged that they were aware that they were incredible risk takers and should they stand for photos at the edge of cliffs ?

She ended with words to the effect of...is my life worth the risk when a wind gust could end everything?

Only they could decide and chose that, they did.

They loved their lives, each other, knew the risks and loved doing what they did.

Note:

Their blog is temporarily down.

Durwood and Durwood reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 5
Share: