Notifications
Clear all

September 17, 2018 Timeline Predictions through Inauguration 2021

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Quiet, what?  Far from it!  Your remarks inspired me.  I drank up the words you wrote,.The MLK quote makes my heart sing. And yes, everyone has been a collective healant  for everyone else.  It is so wonderful. 

BlueBelle, RosieHeart, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@quiet)
Reputable Member Registered

Jeanne, I feel so much positive energy and strength from this site. And POWER. I always want to make sure I'm in the "add to" column, not the "remove from." 

I have so much respect for you and all who post here. *powerful fist in the air*

-q

Jeanne Mayell, villager, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Partial repost from a different thread (forgot where I was apparently).

In the past two weeks, I've been wondering whether "the blue wave" isn't somehow (inadvertently) associated with a potential tsunami event I've been seeing (dreaming of) for several years (about 12). Not sure on timeline. It could be connected to a very large earthquake or to a Volcanic eruption somewhere in the Atlantic ocean. 

I've also recently seen a timeline for what appears to be a Volcanic eruption somewhere in Italy, or some other kind of mass event. Explosion, land moving, related water event maybe, plus power outages? Can't pin it down.

In that same timeline, I got an immediate impression of a group of men raiding the Vatican (looting, plundering, stealing something, removing someone? ...it wasn't clear). As I'm writing this, I sense the men again. They're wearing all black—t-shirts, light cargo-style pants, boots. They feel like elite military (a smallish mercenary force seems right). One of them could be from an Eastern European country. I also see brown-toned skin on someone's arms, but I can't see any faces. [This may be the weirdest potential timeline I've ever seen, but don't hold me to that.]

Marley, BlueBelle, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@muriel)
Reputable Member Registered

• Dark times, really dark times with the weather. I keep seeing a big storm and floods in Europe. So much rain its unbelievable. (Paula)

That was a prediction for november, and it starts now (and I hope it won't get worse) :

- Spain : 12 people died in Mallorca floods

- South-eastern France : 6 people died and two disapearded in flooding.

-South western France : 13 died in flooding.

All that within 5 days.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Vestra Lux,

I posted on 10/10/18 under "Earth and Climate Predictions: Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Wildfires,Hurricanes Tornadoes, and Oceanic and Earth Consequences:

"Continuing in the vein of patterns and connections in nature and specifically Earth consequences, Europe's most active volcano, Mount Etna is slowly but surely on a wild ride into the Ionian Sea.

A million people live on the slopes of the mountain and their dangers and potential loss of life and homes plus it's own sliding and sinking instability would also create mega-tsunamis that would completely devastate and change entire shores of the eastern Mediterranean.

What scientists are now saying is that it's magnetic forces are less influential than a gravitational spreading in an outward expansion. To better understand that, check out National Geographics link at:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/10/news-mount-etna -"

I've noticed that you and I almost reiterated one another in several threads lately. Synchronicity can often confuse who's who and when did we happen if at all. I'm learning to just grow with it here.

Your Vatican plundering vision is really interesting. I know the Black Shirts were associated with fascist groups in Italy long ago. Can you remember if they had brown belts?  Some group connection with flogging..likes monks in a monestary with self punishment cat 'o nine tails imagery popped in as I am writing this.

Something in  The DaVinci Code imagery perhaps. Sacred relics thievery or secrets kind of thing. We may never hear about whatever it is/was in the news if it's ancient secrets of the Church. Bad enough to keep hearing about the modern evils being revealed!

And the blue wave popped up a lot in so many of our group visions. It might be a pattern in lots of meanings and arenas of change. Love the idea of broadening our visions and exploring other possibilities.

Marley and Marley reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Michele, I've noticed we do that too.  ? 

When I got the image of a volcano event in Italy, I naturally questioned whether it could be Vesuvius, but then when the Vatican vision immediately followed—and they felt somehow connected, as though a catastrophe might be used as a diversion. So, I wondered whether Vesuvius was too far away. But I also sensed there was a water event connected to the weather event (based on claircognizance, not a vision), so that might make sense for Mount Etna, which I wasn't even aware existed.

If an elite force were to storm the Vatican during a disaster, it would absolutely have been planned in advance. And for something like that to succeed, it would require the support of Vatican insiders, right? The place has to be 10,000 times more secure than Fort Knox, even during a mass power outage.

I'm getting a strong feeling as I write this that the current Pope might soon face a firestorm of media attention, accusations that he's been somehow complicit in abuse cover-ups, or some other form of scrutiny. They may be highly sensational and over-the-top. I'm being shown that he is aware, and may have been for a long time, that forces outside the Church are organizing behind the scenes in the hopes to remove him and replace him. He has loyalists and protectors, of course, but the Pope may have received some deeper spiritual understanding that he has a divine role to play, regardless of outcome.

His antagonists are highly organized and appear to be supported by factions well outside Catholicism—they feel fairly dark. They have a clear plan to replace him, but should they succeed in doing so, they will have "stolen the crown" (I'm seeing it as a halo), and the Church's body, already sick, will quickly rot and crumble. And not just Catholicism, but organized Christianity as a whole will cease to have dominance or even growth in the world—and within a very rapid span of time, perhaps in fewer than ...300 years. [I initially wrote a shorter period, but 300 years already seems outrageous!]

Also, I'm picking up that members of this outside faction actually know what will happen to the Church should they initiate this plan. When I started writing this, I just assumed this group to be comprised of the current Pope's more conservative detractors. Cardinals of an older order, and such. But what I'm picking up from is something else altogether. It feels like they are connected into something powerful, and sinister, and dark.

I'm suddenly seeing Isis now, the Egyptian goddess. I wasn't going to write that bit, but it occurs to me that she was worshipped for ~ 2,500 years, and only ceased to be openly revered with the rise of Christianity—when her sacraments were outlawed. 

Welp. When I started this post, I was NOT expecting little turn of events!

If anyone reading this knows of another person here who's seen something related to the Vatican or the Pope, please let me know. 

Marley, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

I feel like I should write a little statement here to say that I have NO opinion or sense about whether this Pope has or had any foreknowledge about abuse or has been complicit in cover-ups. I was not raised Catholic, and although I'm always alarmed and saddened to hear of institutional sexual abuse and coverups (I was repeatedly sexually abused as a small child by a Protestant minister), I don't personally believe an entire religion or organization is "bad." I believe all human systems reflect our level of development. To the degree that they express shadow and corruption, they reveal the degree that we must heal. All of that is to say that I do not hope for the fall of any religion. Far too many people rely upon systems of faith, and I believe it would be very traumatic.

I simply wrote what came to me. I have no idea why it did, or what will happen.

Marley, BlueBelle, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Vestralux,

We had a discussion on the prophecy of St Malachi. He had visions which predicted that there would be a "Last Pope", and then the Fall of the church of Rome.

It's based on The Prophecy of Malachi. It's complex symbolism of popes and counting the lineage of the Popes on a timeline and how they symbolized those ancient prophecies as to who might be the last Pope in the future.

The debate is over whether it could be Pope Francis or within a few years of him. It has been disapproved/invalidated  by the church previously but really more 50/50 and open to interpretations.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Michele, 

Ah! I actually do recall seeing that on a thread, and it feels important for me to say so in the interest of transparency. I don't remember ever having heard about it before, but that doesn't mean that I haven't. I mean, I've been alive for 42 years. And this has clearly been in our collective consciousness for a very long time.

So, it's very possible that I read through that (when you guys were posting about it) and moved on, and wasn't aware of how it had stuck around in the back of my brain. When I got the hit about Italy and the Vatican, or even the details I was sharing about the Pope (I'm noticing that it didn't seem right to use his name) in my previous post, they felt no different than any vision and intuition of timeline potentials I ordinarily receive.  

BUT I certainly want to stay clear-minded about the power of suggestibility in the process. Such a fascinating question for me. Was this an important connection, or a diversion? I don't know. All I do know is that my goal is to stay humble to the process and allow Spirit to always be my guide. 

Michele, BlueBelle, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I recall that someone at some point predicted the pope would die or resign. He certainly has made enemies of the GOP by calling on them to have compassion for the poor and by stating that climate change is human caused and they need to take care of the environment.  They want him out.

BlueBelle, VestraLux, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marley)
Estimable Member Registered

Vestralux, could it be that what you are seeing regarding the fall of the Catholic church and subsequent weakening of Christianity's influence in the world is in line with what many have seen as the rise in the feminine? Yes, there are many good things that have come from Catholicism and Christianity, but my own feeling is that much of it has been corrupted over two thousand years. What was originally intended as a means of enlightenment for all humans, has been used to justify relegating women to subservient positions to men, to classify all people by according to a rigid, almost codified system of morality (the "deserving poor," or an "virtuous woman") that serves to reinforce leaders' power. Interestingly, as we as societies have evolved to assert the equality of all people, it becomes clearer and clearer that Christianity has failed and what you are seeing may be the need to tear it all down and rebuild something that includes all people, which obviously includes women (Isis) as equal partners.

In trying to get this down in writing without going into a treatise, I realize I am making blanket statements about Christianity and that there are many sects that have tried to follow the true teachings of Christ (although I live in the mid-atlantic I am still a member of a UCC Congregational church in New England which is incredibly open and welcoming of all people). I do think, however, that Christianity needs a shake-up that will not be pretty, and will destroy people's belief systems to the core. I keep seeing an image of Tarot's The Tower. The old ways of thinking need to be destroyed and swept away before we can create a new and better world.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Marley, I personally feel as you do, yes. Christ consciousness as I perceive it feels beautifully integrated to me—both masculine and feminine. Both Christ and Sophia.

If Jesus of Nazareth, as written about in the New Testament, actually embodied that consciousness, my own belief is that he (the living man, at least) would never have wanted a religion created to idolize his personhood. He, like every true Avatar before and since, was pointing to something well outside, or rather deep within, any single human. Something deep within every human. And he indicated that we come closest to it when we lift up the meekest among us, which in his time, were none other than women.

Many of the things he was reported to have done revealed not only distrust, but outright confrontation with the institutions of the religious elite of his time, as much as with the political elite enslaving the Jewish people in the first century. He knew that taking on the powerful would get him killed, but he persisted. 

I said that the living man probably wouldn't have wanted anything to do with spawning a religion in his name. But I take a spiritually evolutionary perspective on the purpose of patriarchy. In my view, Christ consciousness has nothing whatsoever to do with the religion. It exists in all faiths; it's timeless and universal and has many, many other names. It is the part of the All that involuted down into matter in order to evolve upward again into Spirit. Patriarchy is about separation and individuation. Just like a teenager individuates from the mother in order to go off and learn to be an adult in the world, we split from our Mother, Gaia.

Patriarchy (or individuation from Gaia) permitted us to begin to seed and plow and spread outward and form city/states and civilizations. Its shadow has been war and untold trauma, yes. No teenager makes only wise choices, but they must all make those choices to learn and develop and evolve. The light in patriarchy (or individuation from Gaia) has been the emergence of philosophy and science and medicine and technology and exploration. 

The return of the feminine is about communion and integration. It is about awakening to who we truly are. It is about healing our collective trauma. It is about returning to union with our Mother—as adults. It is about the marriage of science with spirit, medicine with soul, and exploration with heart and purpose.

We couldn't have become homo sapiens without first integrating homo erectus. And we won't become what I think of as homo luminous without first reconciling our nature as homo sapiens. 

BlueBelle, Bee, Marley and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Beautifully expressed, Vestralux.  Right on and ah(wo)men and ah-homo-luminousity!

And it doesn't matter how your gifts flow or how the puzzle pieces magically flow into manifestation of thoughts into patterns for you.

You've traveled the most challenging of all paths to get to this beautiful place of creating a whole/ halen/healing you. Breaks in the path only, as they say, let the Light flow right back in.

You are a true gift here and we are grateful for your generosity and your luminosity. Your humility is a testament of your truth and we appreciate that in all ways.

BlueBelle, VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Here's to our luminous future integration. ❤️

BlueBelle, Marley, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marley)

I love the idea of homo luminous. I think I will make that my mantra. Thank you, VestraLux.

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, VestraLux and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: Marley

I love the idea of homo luminous. I think I will make that my mantra. Thank you, VestraLux.

Aww, I'm so glad, Marley.  ❤️ 

Unrelated: I have a dear friend of many long years whose name is Marla. I call her "Marley" because it feels like it's got more sugar in it, and she's pretty sugary. Seeing your screen name reminds me that I should make time to send her a little love—energetic and actual. Probably not a bad idea to send all of our loved ones a little dose of light.

BlueBelle, Marley, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

In the past several days I've been hearing the name Erik Prince repeatedly. I have no idea why and nothing else is coming, so if anyone else has a read, please let me know.

I've also had two very quick but clear impressions of what may be Vladimir Putin's death. My logical brain isn't really accepting this one, but here you are.

He appeared not much different than he does now, so maybe what I saw occurs in fewer than 10 years time. Possibly in half that time. (Possibly the man is partially synthetic or iron-based and just never ages, so who knows?) 

The vision is of Putin as Caesar. He senses his death just before it occurs, but it happens too swiftly for him to act. Men closest to him have made it possible. 

I'm left with the impression that while he has always been fiercely vigilant against any betrayal (often outright paranoid), he's always known deep down that he would die this way. Unresolved past is destiny.

Marley and Marley reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi VestraLux, 

From following the Mueller investigation regularly, I understand that Prince has most likely lied to Congress and there is a significant likelihood that he could be indicted. Seth Abramson has written extensively about what kind of unsavory activities he is said to have been up to leading up to the election:  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/997914068190146560.html

It may very well be that indictments begin coming out quickly after the midterms.

I know that over the last couple of years he has popped up several times trying to convince the administration to allow his mercenaries to act on the behalf of the US govt. in place of the military (for a profit) especially in the Middle East. He is the founder of Blackwater and the brother of Betsy DeVos. 

LalaBella, Marley, VestraLux and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Hi Baba, thank you for this link!

Since Kavanaugh's confirmation, I've been taking a needed break from most news consumption. This info about a possible indictment for Prince may have been reported before that, but I hadn't been aware of it. I've been fearful that he will convince this Administration to outsource the remainder of our military commitments in Afghanistan and Iraq to his organization, which would be unspeakably dark. God only knows what all he has managed to convince Trump to allow. Not just in Afghanistan, but all over the world. Yemen. Syria. Pakistan. I don't even want to think about it.  

I agree we're likely to see rolling indictments begin right after Midterms. I'm not sure whether I've been picking up his name because of that, but could be. It also feels bigger (it's making me anxious actually). It's possible that we'll be learning something shocking related to this, maybe by the end of the year. 

Marley, Baba, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marley)

VestraLux, Marley is a screen name I use for various sites. It comes from my cat, who came with the name when we adopted/rescued her eleven years ago! I am envious that she has such a neat name so decided to appropriate it for my alter ego.? 

VestraLux and VestraLux reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 5
Share: