Notifications
Clear all

Random predictions from people, not part of Read the Future events or our timeline readings  

Page 6 / 7
  RSS

(@moonbeam)
Active Member Registered
05/19/2020 1:49 pm  

Thank you for your meditations. I think it gives a lot of us something to cling too.

I pray for a vaccine every day, but also that some of the changes in society because of this virus, will stay.

Lilinoe, FEBbby23, Lenor and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Reputable Member Registered
05/19/2020 2:05 pm  

@BlueBelle Your predictions ring true for me and generally are in sync with what I have been sensing. Thank you for sharing them! 

Lilinoe, FEBbby23, Lenor and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Estimable Member
05/19/2020 2:22 pm  

@bluebelle After reading your meditations, COVID will be behind us similar to SARS and Swine Flu, however, it seems that it will be much harder to subdue given the current administration. I remembered seeing Trumpists going batsh*t crazy in a Read the Future night where they will be violent after Trump loses in November.

Lynn even said that the timelines can happen sooner than later. 

FEBbby23, Lenor, VestraLux and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Prominent Member Registered
05/19/2020 4:00 pm  

@baba and @bluebelle

Thank you both for your predictions, most of it rings true for me except for the vaccine part. I believe @coyote said the first vaccine would not be good - I agree with that too. However, I heard (while reading your posts) there will be one that is good within 18 months. Also, I feel that there will be one type of covid 19 that is easier to vaccinate than the other (different strain?), and there will also be treatments that help prevent and treat the virus even though it's not a vaccine - more of a cocktail. Unique in the sense it's something that nature had for us all along (partly)  (example ONLY: taking zinc, vitamin D, Vitamin C and something else that is developed along with it)

The other problem is even if they develop a vaccine in the next year, it will take time to test, manufacture and distribute.

CC21, FEBbby23, Lenor and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
 tbs
(@tbs)
Active Member Registered
05/19/2020 4:40 pm  

Just saw part of the cabinet meeting from Trump. When I looked at him I felt my chest hurting, and I thing he is already sick and he has the virus. Also stunning that none of the people in the room did social distancing. 
I normally feel things in combination with my cards, but sometimes without. And the pain was heavy, not only that but also I felt panic. Something is not ok with him.

And the final outcome of covid-19 pandemic will be positive , the new normal will be similar to the positive vibes we had after WWII , a new day, a new life keeps coming back in my head when I think about corona. But not before 2021. 2020 =4 , which includes 4 the emperor , the one that looks a way from his heart ( my reading) and 13 death , end of old , beginning  of new things. 2021 is 5 Hierophant , spiritual awaking . But also a teacher, so we need to learn the new normal. I see that life will change and that glocal is the new way of living. Being a global community to address global issues, support the local to be able to survive as community, city, state , country without relying on (cheap) products from others. We will learn to understand the value of quality. At least my “feeling” during meditation hikes. 

But I am not trained in this, these are just popping up , tehse thoughts and feelings

gr

tbs

Jeans3head, Goldstone, Rohenna and 11 people liked
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynnventura)
05/19/2020 5:05 pm  

@bluebelle -- The first round of trials involved only 8 people. I don't trust what I'm hearing. I believe in vaccines, but no one who's reputable thinks it can be done so fast, so I'm wary. If the virus mutates treatments may be the only solution. Yes, let's pray for a vaccine, but you're not necessarily wrong.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Lenor and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Estimable Member Registered
05/19/2020 5:32 pm  

@bluebelle I don’t think you’re wrong about the timing of an effective vaccine. On Monday, a medical newsletter questioned the positive trial results of the much touted Moderna vaccine. A number of you have mentioned the prediction by @coyote that the first vaccine would be flawed and this report seems to be pointing to the first cracks to appear.

https://apple.news/AO4TlAp4RNGO7DDDdXZ4w1g

There are many other vaccine trials in the works, nonetheless, but because they are much lower profile, the public doesn’t know much about it. I do feel, like your meditation suggested, it’s not a one-size-fits-all antidote.

That aside, may everything you envisioned about T come to pass!

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Lenor and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
05/19/2020 5:40 pm  

@triciact @bluebelle

Yes, I'm getting strong vibes that any rapidly rushed out vaccine isn't to be trusted. Specifically, press statements about new vaccine developments aren't something to get hyped up about. As @lynnventura pointed out, this Moderna vaccine everyone's chattering about has only been through one trial of 8 individuals. Even if the vaccine itself ends up being safe, its effectiveness over the long term is still very much in doubt. @journeywithme2 has also made similar predictions. Maybe she can add to this conversation?

It's in Moderna's interest to make early study results public because any optimistic message about finding a vaccine will inflate its stock price. With everyone desperate for a cure, distortion in the news media and popular conversation is inevitable. People want something to hope for, so they are willing to grab hold of any positive development, however questionable or incomplete those developments may be. That's why, right after the vaccine news was released yesterday, my guides let me know that it would be in my interest to stop paying attention to COVID-related news bulletins. We have to learn how to be comfortable with the mystery of unknowing, and by god we got lots of learnin' to do.

CC21, JourneyWithMe2, Kateinpdx and 14 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@cyborgprincess)
Active Member Registered
05/21/2020 7:38 pm  

Trumps been taking hydroxychloroquine so it wouldn't surprise me if it caused heart issues, which might explain the chest pain in one of the above visions. Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.

FEBbby23, Laynara, TriciaCT and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
05/21/2020 8:10 pm  

Posted by @coyote:

[M]y guides let me know that it would be in my interest to stop paying attention to COVID-related news bulletins. We have to learn how to be comfortable with the mystery of unknowing, and by god we got lots of learnin' to do. 

Amen, brother!  👍  ❤️

CC21, FEBbby23, Lani804 and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@cyborgprincess)
Active Member Registered
05/23/2020 8:11 pm  

Some of the December 2020 predictions that were made before this year are pretty scary. There's one that people are sheltering in place and that looting is common. Another that televisions lose their pictures with nothing to show. Are we heading into a societal breakdown?

Lenor and Laynara liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
05/24/2020 3:14 am  

@Cyborgprincess Although we are living in scary times at the moment, I don’t think society is going to break down as a whole. There is definitely some upheaval happening and a lot of change. There is always a lot of fear that comes with change. I hope that some of the change will ultimately be positive for mankind because there is a lot that is broken about how things were working. 

Personally, when making predictions, it is about feeling what is going on around us at any given time. It is not set in stone that any one thing will happen. The interesting thing is to see if there are trends amongst groups of people making them at the same time. If you have questions about specific predictions, I am sure that people on the site will weigh in with what they are feeling about them currently. 

Lilinoe, Stargazer, Grace and 10 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
05/24/2020 12:28 pm  

@cyborgprincess, I am so glad you posted your concern so we could take a good look at those predictions and break them down.  First our predictions do not at all look grim for December 2020.  On the contrary, if you look at the predictions we posted for December 2020 (shown below) it shows just a few negative predictions and they were all made long before Covid, so they are mainly reflecting Covid not some horrible chaos.

• Here is the awful prediction you saw: People are sheltering in place as looting is common and there is pandemonium in cities. (Sydney) Predicted June 6,2019.

Amazing vision to see what is happening right now before anyone knew Covid would happen.

Also she was correct there is more looting now due to closed stores and high unemployment.  Cyber crime is up 600 percent! But I hope you notice that we are not in chaos.  

Cyborgprincess, you have proven the known scientific fact that the human brain defaults to the negative - we pick out the one negative vision and focus on that rather than take it as just one little vision among dozens. So glad you posted your concern.

If you are going to look at December 2020, you must look at ALL of the visions we had:  Here is what is posted:

Latest Predictions for December 2020 (Made 3/31/20)

• Christmas 2020 is the most sacred Christmas in my life. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Gold and white (angel) wings.  They fill the sky bursting with energy and light. (Lovendures)
  • People are putting up their decorations for the 3rd time in a year. Mood is subdued. People
  • The majority vote in the country is blue, not red. I hold my breath to see if the cheaters in charge will steal the win or the true will of the people will decide the election. It is a mystery I cannot answer. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • December is quiet. There isn’t much non virtual shopping going on. People are still cautious with their money.  (Baba)
  • People look towards the new year with renewed hope for better things. (Baba)
  • The stock market is like a roller coaster. It doesn’t know how to react. (Baba)
  • Cold weather comes early for winter. (Baba)
  • People are trying to ignore the federal government because they are so disappointed in it. (Baba)
  • A vaccine against Covid 19 is either approved or very close to being approved. (Baba)
  • J Kushner is indicted. (Baba)
  • I see Holly and Ivy and hear a song faintly that involves the two. (Baba)
  • I see a sea of candles lit for those that we lost in this year. (Baba)
  • Assembly lines rolling. (Raindrop)
  • I see a medium size bell on a table sitting still. I do not know the significance of it. It is the type of bell that would be used in coordination with others, either tied to a rope with others or used with others to create a harmony. It is sitting alone. (Doris)
  • December is a more peaceful time, but still there is still stress. (Lillinoe)
  • learning to make do with less. Less materialism. (Laura F)
  • December is a more peaceful time, but still there is still stress. (Lillinoe)
  • I see broccoli in the news. (Lovendures)
  • I see Mecca in the news. (Raindrop)

Predictions for December 2020 made before 2020:

• I see people rising up. I’m not sure if it’s the right side. But there are a lot of happy people and a lot of really angry ones. (Andrew Posey) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Miss America’s wig is removed and she is bald. (NJ) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Feeling relieved, country needs repair but better. (Donna)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Now we all breath again. There is still a lot of work to do though. (Irene B.)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • At last, hopeful that we have an end to corrupt government. (Kathleen)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Time for a peaceful retreat in the snow. (Doris)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • It’s quiet. (Melanie)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Families feel more cohesive; more happiness prevalent. (Mia)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Someone drawing a long thin Christmas tree. A more basic Christmas. (Lovendures) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Trees are silhouetted against snow. All sounds are muffled. People have retreated to their homes. It is time to take a breather. No one wants to talk about politics. Everyone wants to focus on family. (Villager) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Lingering confusion in the aftermath of the election. (Susan) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • The U.S. is not as divided as it was prior to the elections. People are gay (happy sense of the word!).  Bright Opal) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Televisions losing their pictures, no longer receiving info to show. (Susan) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Taking pleasure in small things. Books. (Linda)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Sentiment is starting to become more positive but there is much work to be done to repair all that was lost and damaged during the last 4 years. (Baba)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • There is a huge feeling of relief, hope for our future in going forward, and genuine happiness. Trump acts out around the full moon, his last hurrah. (Claire de la Lune) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Markets are up. (Kathy G.) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Lots of turmoil. People are unwilling to accept the election outcome.    Wild accusations. (Bluebelle) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • House and Senate are blue. Biden is president. Harris VP. (Lauri)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • People will be cheering from the election result. (Bin)Predicted June 6,2019.

These not so positive predictions were all made 18 months before the target date.  Since no one even thought we'd have a pandemic in 2020, they could be picking up pandemic and we already know what that is like:

• Tired and exhausted, this has to stop. We need a break or holiday. (Doris) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • There is so much to be done.  Attention turns to the economy.  Believe it or not.  People are more worried about the economy and jobs than the outcome of the election. (Bluebelle) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Donald Trump celebrates his victory. I gather he will not serve his entire second term because he is not well. I think he dies in office. (Jana) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • People are sheltering in place as looting is common and there is pandemonium in cities. (Sydney) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • We have to save the immigrant children. (Irene B.) Predicted June 6,2019.
  • People are used to it, but there is a queasy feeling I get.  I sense that we have lost something great and living with something new. (Andrew Posey)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Christmas feels more dark and somber, not as light and happy.(Devoni)
  • When I think about the next president, I begin seeing images of the 1850’s and hearing references to President James Buchanan.  It’s a throwback to an era of top hats and bigotry. But it doesn’t mean they will win. It just shows us who the GOP are.  (Jeanne Mayell).

Grace, CC21, Unk p and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
05/24/2020 12:31 pm  

@coyote

The feelings I had about the first vaccines coming out is that they are unsafe and not effective. That they WILL NOT create in the the body a lasting and adequate antibody response and will cause a sense of false security thus causing more harm than good and people will actually still get sick and still spread the Covid-19.

Pikake, Cyborgprincess, Coyote and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Honorable Member Registered
05/24/2020 1:10 pm  

@cyborgprincess.  I've never once seen a societal breakdown, nor do all the things I do see come true.   In spite of everything we are going through, in spite of the losses we are experiencing, I have such peace and optimism about the future.  We are going to get through this.  

@baba made a good point about looking for similar predictions in the same time frame.  Every time we have a Read the Future night, I always look for predictions that seem to be in sync with one another.  That's how we knew to look for something significant to happen in March and April of this year and as it turns out that's when the pandemic was officially recognized and the economy affected.  

Lilinoe, CC21, TriciaCT and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@cyborgprincess)
Active Member Registered
05/24/2020 1:29 pm  

I look forward to a simpler, more basic future. I've been feeling nostalgic for the 50s lately. I just wonder if we will enter a period resembling a high tech 50s. My anxieties can kind of carry me away sometimes so thank you for the positive reminders.

Lilinoe, NelystheAlchemist, deetoo and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
05/24/2020 1:46 pm  

@cyborgprincess  Can you say what specifically you remember about the fifties that you liked?

It was not the best time for women, people of color, gays, non white Americans, and people with disabilities. Also it saw the rise of paranoia about communism where they were threatening artists and liberals. Medically, women were routinely given general anesthesia to give birth and babies were being pulled out with forceps. Natural health, holistic health, and alternative health were taboo.  They were taking out every child's tonsils.  It saw the rise of junk food, frozen food, koolaide, fake food.  White-dominated America was zenophobic, thought America was the absolute best center of the universe.  Diversity would have been a dirty word during the 1950's.  Also the food of the fifties was, well, icky --  jello with Cool whip was king, hotdogs in scrambled eggs with ketchup was considered a healthy meal for the family, aspic, Koolaide, white bread and frozen peas.  Not a good time for animals either. 

Probably you are thinking of some other aspect that you liked?

I know!  Rock N Roll was born in the 1950's! 

Lilinoe, CC21, Unk p and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Estimable Member Registered
05/24/2020 2:10 pm  

What I liked about growing up in the 50’s:

Playing outside until the street lights came on. Then going in the house and asking if we can stay out later.  Riding my bike to the library every Saturday to get books to read. In fact you can ride all over town and not worry about safety. All the neighborhood kids getting together on one street to play, and there were a lot of us. TV wasn’t something you watched during the day, even in bad weather. Bad weather meant game playing, reading and learning to cook. Family get togethers were a big deal and every birthday, religious and holiday event was celebrated with family and neighborhood friends. While the adults stayed inside and talked, the cousins and friends played outside together and had a great time. Building tents using clothes lines and blankets. Hanging your blankets out the window and smelling the fresh air on them when you went to bed at night. The nightly news was a half hour long. 

Lilinoe, Stargazer, JourneyWithMe2 and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
05/24/2020 2:18 pm  

@lenor Okay, all so very true!  We never locked our doors. 

Lilinoe, Stargazer, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@cyborgprincess)
Active Member Registered
05/24/2020 2:27 pm  

Oh, I don't want a total return to the 50s. I was referring to the simplicity in life, families together more, and the self suffiency that was more common then. The materialism was not quite out of control yet. I would like to take only the positive attributes of the 50s and combine it with the positive attributes of our current era. 

Stargazer, Lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 7
Share: