[Closed] Random predictions

1,649 Posts
129 Users
33323 Likes
74.1 K Views
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

In this section we put random predictions that are not part of our group Read the Future Night meditations. Do not discuss here. Repost elsewhere for discussion.  This is to get a list of predictions so we can track them.

Predicted by Practicalnihilist:  I think the pandemic will come back stronger next spring. (@practicalnihilist) predicted 4/12/20

TriciaCT, PamP, Ms. C. and 13 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

- I am feeling that there is something wrong with this first  Covid-19 vaccine that they will be releasing soon..it is going to cause more harm than good. (@JourneyWithMe2) predicted  4/12/20

PamP, lenor, Coyote and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Predicted 4.12.20 by Lawrence:

A treatment would be announced in the near future. (Lawrence)

Vaccine will not take as long as they have suggested. (Lawrence)

In early to mid May, the virus would really go down. (Lawrence)

PamP, Lawrence, Pikake and 11 people reacted
(@coyote)

An early vaccine will be a disappointment. The prospect (and monetary rewards) of being a global savior will lead biomedical firms and research institutions to disregard normal safety/quality control procedures. Inadvertent win for the anti-vaxxers. (Coyote) predicted 4/12/20.

PamP, Pikake, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
(@drolma)
Estimable Member Registered

Based on information communicated to me by a healthcare analyst, there may not be an effective vaccine for this virus, which mutates every few months. The strain in New York was originated in Europe, which got there from China but by the time it reached US, it had mutated. This virus mutates and transmits like a common cold. We might get a reprieve when it gets too warm to be a flu or cold season, but have to deal with it again in September and October. This timeline is similar to the Pluto/Saturn/Jupiter transit that is going on right now.  (Drolma)

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Predicted by Sunny: I think a vaccine will be ready much sooner.  (Sunny). Predicted April 13, 2020.

A turning point for this virus would be the month of May and I can't see a lock down going past May. I'm sure there will be guidelines to follow for a long while. (Sunny). Predicted April 13, 2020.

PamP, Pikake, Laynara and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Predicted by @Frank: This pandemic will be diminished in intensity fairly soon.  An effective treatment already exists, its just a matter of them realizing it. In April, an announcement will come.  It involves a combination of drugs used to treat other viruses like HIV and Ebola.  (I keep getting something to do with Africa).  Also, a vaccine will come much more quickly than expected because it will be based off of vaccine work that has already been done on the above viruses.  (Frank) Posted 4.13.20, copying 2/28/20 post.

PamP, MILILANI, Pikake and 13 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

I see the NYC subway back to normal where everyone will be wearing masks in May. (Bin Zhao)

I see more people and vehicles around Herald Square (in NYC) in May. (Bin Zhao)

Trump will be saying "I give up" on COVID-19. (Bin Zhao)

Predicted 4/12/20

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

This morning when I was waking up I had a flash and saw/heard that Corona beer was filing for bankruptcy. 

It was a momentary thing and I'm not sure if it was a dream or a hit. I guess time will tell. Bummer to have the same name as this virus though, that's for sure!

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@jeans3head)
Honorable Member Registered

This morning when I woke. I saw the outline of South America and Africa in bright orange. The continents were dark. I believe this picture was showing where the virus was going to spread more prominently. Then I heard the words, "The tidal pools will extend as far as the coastal interstate highways." I believe these words referred to the Earth Changes concerning the United States and global warming. 

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, Laynara and 13 people reacted
(@coyote)

Antibody testing is a bust in both the US and abroad. Overestimation of the technology combined with our lack of understanding of Covid-19 means that many "immune" people will be reinfected and contribute to localized virus flare-ups (Coyote), predicted 4/20/20.

TriciaCT, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Last night I received a sudden vision of Mar-a-Lago and heard the words "chop shop." Then came a cascade of rapid images showing T's properties and possessions being seized, actioned off, and otherwise liquidated. 

There was a humorous news bit about the supposed "golden toilet." 

Michele, Lawrence, Seeker4 and 23 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

During my daily meditation today, I got the following: 

I see the White House. It looks dark and rundown like a haunted house. I see Melania wearing a tea length black lace dress and a veil and her hair is up. She is smiling and twirling around. Her happiness and dancing do not match the setting.

I had a very similar vision about 6 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get anything else. I feel a bit blocked at the moment as far as seeing things while meditating. I’m sure it will pass. In the meantime, I am trying to meditate daily and send light to all of you and the world for healing and protection from the pandemic. 

Lawrence, Seeker4, Share and 37 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@baba

I had a similar vision.. along with the black dress was the knowledge that it was in relation to a shooting in the White House.

TriciaCT, lenor, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@mcance)
Reputable Member Registered

The other night i was meditating and i saw the White House it was surrounded by dark clouds and had a black cape covering it.  This could mean that people will soon be turning away from the government. 

Pikake, seaturtle26, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@allyn)

@baba

That's...morbid.  You think that maybe Trump died and Melania is celebrating?  I have never, never seen them as a loving couple, and I suspect she secretly loathes him but fears going against him for fear of what he could do to her and her family.

Amyv, Lilinoe, LalaBella and 13 people reacted
(@vestralux)

I see a very large hurricane disaster after which some gun rights or militia-type groups organize together to travel to the region from different states in order to "patrol for looters." They're all wearing the same thing, as if a uniform. Looks like black t-shirts with stark white letters or a logo of some kind. Some people are lauding their help to the media.  

I've been seeing some kind of upcoming clashes or "hot zones" in what appears to be Jacksonville, FL, Texas, and possibly Oklahoma and Oregon. It feels gun rights/militia-based, and may be connected to these so-called "liberation" protests.  

There will be organizational connections in the Dakotas, Idaho, and Montana.  

Jeanne Mayell, Ms. C., lenor and 7 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

The following is what I got during today’s meditation: 
I see the White House. There is a large, black tornado cloud swirling above it. The house is dark. There are people standing as far as the eye can see surrounding the WH. They are standing with space between each other, expressionless faces and their hands are clasped in front of them. In the distance I can see what looks like angels with trumpets peeking out of a cloud surrounded by yellow/white light.

Jeanne Mayell, Lawrence, Lilinoe and 23 people reacted
(@mcance)
Reputable Member Registered

i just finished my morning meditation and i see small family gatherings for mothers day and memorial day weekend i feel a sense of relief as may is coming closer a sense of calm. 

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, lenor and 13 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

I'm getting a persistent sense that a new day is dawning. I see a pink-gold-yellow horizon, like how the sky looks right before the sun appears. It feels like it may be related to institutions that have been under horrible pressures, like hospitals, longterm care facilities, prisons, detention centers, etc.

I'm not sure if this will take the form of more funding, hands-on help, PPE, greater public awareness or support. But there's a sense of relief associated with it. It feels like it will play out over the next 3-4 weeks.

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, lenor and 9 people reacted
Page 1 / 83
Share: