Notifications
Clear all

Random predictions not part of Read the Future events. Only post predictions. Post Hits in the Timeline Hits section  

Page 20 / 27
  RSS

(@charmandernat)
07/14/2020 1:06 am  
Posted by: @tbs

Another one , just before I felt asleep last night, no rhyme this time :-):

A white male , on his back , but no face, a bit overweighted, paramedics giving CPR.

All in the white house, not Trump that I am sure, Not sure if it is Covid . But I see the  First Lady in the room. So I think someone dies ( a natural death) in the white house. Summer time I believe. And it is a senior ( Also not Pence)

The strange thing was the last I saw, just some words: This will start the ending .

I think I need to use my cards to sort that out.. Not sure why a natural death could have an effect on anything...

Gr

Helge

Maybe it's the First Lady's parents? I think they live over there too.

Lani804, Share, Jewels and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@besoulinspired)
07/14/2020 7:48 am  

@enkasongwriter  Unfortunately, racism is systemic and ingrained into the DNA of America.  One president, one administration won't be able to fix it. It will take a conscious effort on everyone's part and many generations to resolve.  People thought the election of a black president fixed it.  I wish it were that simple.

Isabelle, Laura F., Tiger-n-Owl and 10 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@joeym)
07/14/2020 11:01 pm  

@jsr78 I have seen the same vision for quite some time. In my vision, it's either very late at night or early in the morning.  The news stations broadcast a scene of the White House surrounded by armored personnel carriers and even tanks. There is confusion about what is occurring among the anchors and reporters. Then the scene switches to a group of Senators and other leaders (I even see Bush and Obama) hurriedly addressing questions. The men seem very, very serious and also very hurried. Many are dressed informally ...as if they had to rush out of the house in the middle of a night because of the crisis. Although I have seen variations on this theme for about 2 years, I have never seen a clear answer to my question of what's occurring. There is a general feeling that the White House scene is a part of Trump leaving office and I have the feeling that the press conference is to explain to the nation what has happened and to try and contain fears. I can't see beyond that. 

Laynara, Isabelle, Laura F. and 12 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Honorable Member
07/15/2020 11:16 am  

I was immediately alarmed when I first heard about the data reporting change yesterday.  However, this morning, my intuition is kicking in.  The administration may attempt to distort data, but it will backfire spectacularly.  Think of Trump's threat to use military force against protestors, parading a few of his military leaders to his Bible photo op in front of the church.  It immediately backfired.  The photo op was bashed when news came out that peaceful protestors had been cleared from the site by tear gas and simultaneously, there was an immediate backlash from the military.  I think they will attempt to skew the Covid numbers lowers, but as Shakespeare said, "the truth will out."

VestraLux, Lilinoe, Isabelle and 15 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Trusted Member
07/15/2020 3:43 pm  

This morning I did a spirit guide meditation and for some odd reason I kept seeing T in my visions.

I saw George Washington smiling and he lead me to Mt. Rushmore.  While flying over Mt. Rushmore I saw a neon green fog overcast and many different voices telling me that this is our Karma and it’s inevitable and we can’t understand the Karma until it’s so bad and so out of hand.And then T’s hologram appeared on Mt. Rushmore along with the other Presidents.  I was scared and nervous but George Washington assured me it’s just an illusion and a Hologram.  Then suddenly I saw the orange T wrapped up like a cocoon and he’s being fed by this evil looking creature that’s supposedly symbolic of the Mother.  Only this Mother creature can make him or break him.  Then the cocoon somehow turned into a bat.  It’s a bat with T’s face and he was hanging upside down on a tree branch next to the Monuments.  While hanging on the tree, he started puking and transparent dark green matters came out of his mouth.  He fell from the branch head down and looked very old, tired and exhausted. Like everything was zapped out of him and he painfully dragged himself into this dark cave and the door closed in on him.

Because of my visions I then asked spirit will the orange lump be around 2021.

The defeat card (Thoth deck) was pulled (5 of swords)

I see this card as his Karma coming and everything is shattered and broken.  In the background I see the symbol of the swastika broken and disintegrating.  That to me represents his beliefs, popularity, pride and ego (it’s turning into dust and more will separate from him)

I see the bottom three swords making the letter T and the sword in the middle has a chipped piece.  He’s bruised and so damaged from the inside (how much longer can he stand with a broken sword, ideas)

To me when I look at the top two swords that forms the letter V, I see that as Biden and Kamala pressuring him and pinning T down (the bottom three swords which to me looks like T). T has no way out, trapped and defeated.  The rose petals are the different clues and pieces that will connect and point all the wrong doings to T’s corruptions. I also see the rose petals as the Coronavirus, how it’s being handled and T trying to make it sound all rosy and fine but the handling and hiding of the truth will lead to his demise.  When I look at the two swords on top that forms the V, I somehow see Kamala Harris’ face; her strength, courage and conviction to charge forward to find the truth and reveal the truth.  
T’s going down!

Let me know your thoughts,

Share the love and light

VestraLux, TeriZ, Lilinoe and 16 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Estimable Member
07/15/2020 5:39 pm  

@share I always enjoy reading about your visions and meditations. I have few insights to add other than to say that the green slime was very on point. Brings to mind the Ghostbusters movies, LOL.  

VestraLux, TeriZ, Lenor and 11 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Trusted Member
07/15/2020 5:58 pm  

@pikake your comment made me laugh in a good way.  I haven’t seen Ghostbusters for so long.(thank you for giving me such a fun yet eerie vision)

I looked up the green slime (see below): Wow this completely blows my mind.  Like T is the green slime and he’s being controlled by Putin (Vigo)

“Psychomagnotheric Slime (also known as Mood Slime and Psycho-Reactive Slime) is a powerful psycho-reactive substance in Ghostbusters II and Ghostbusters: The Video Game that responds to human emotional states, both positive and negative, from which its reactions depends. It's main characteristic is an ability to open portals for ghosts to enter our realm, and it can also animate objects.

The slime also could be used by ghosts to enter the real world or boost their own power.

The slime concentrated in New York beneath the streets was under the control of a powerful spirit, Vigo, who used it to gather more power, form a shell of slime over the museum, and even used the slime to try to abduct Oscar. As the slime was building up in under the city it fed and grew in the old pneumatic transit lines due to the hostility and general negative emotions of the average New Yorker. Direct contact with this slime had the effect of filling a person with the negative emotions that it stores. Slime can also be positively charged. In this state, it can be used to move large monuments, small toasters, or even rid someone of a possession. Under Vigo's influence, negatively charged slime could even become aggressive enough to attack a person.”

share the love and light 

TeriZ, Lenor, Jewels and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Estimable Member
07/15/2020 6:11 pm  

@share If you want a good belly-aching laugh, watch Ghostbusters released in 1984 (the original one with Bill Murray, Sigourney Weaver, Dan Ackroyd who has always been interested in metaphysics and Harold Ramos). Green slime makes its first appearance there:-)

TeriZ, Lilinoe, Lenor and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Trusted Member
07/15/2020 6:17 pm  

@pikake I think my husband might have a copy on somewhere so I’ll be sure to re-watch it;)

share the love and light 

TeriZ, TriciaCT, deetoo and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Reputable Member
07/16/2020 7:48 am  

The following is what I got from my meditation today. The timeframe seems to be after the election.

I see Joe Biden and his wife having the first dance and both smiling at the inaugural ball.

I see Melania pushing T in a wheelchair. She is smiling and he looks mentally absent.

I see Pence in a dark suit. He lets his usual mask of piety slip and lashes out at someone. He is not what and who people think he is (not in a positive way). 

I see Jared and Ivanka scheming to enter society again. For some reason, they are angry at Melania. They are not popular which seems to bother them. Legal troubles are coming their way.

I saw the number 250,000 as the death toll of the pandemic in the US by the time the new administration is in power.

Rohenna, VestraLux, TeriZ and 22 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member
07/16/2020 8:03 am  

@pikake and @share,

Here's a morning laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_pR6mUYtOo

TeriZ, Lilinoe, Share and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Trusted Member
07/16/2020 2:09 pm  

@baba looks like we both see T’s demise.  Another wonderful vision, thank you for sharing.

@deetoo thank you for that, I needed a laugh this morning.

share the love and light 

TeriZ, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Estimable Member
07/16/2020 3:25 pm  

@deetoo Definitely the right way to start the morning!! I was living in New York when the first movie came out and it captured everything that was zany, wacky and no-holds-barred about the city!! Thank you!!

TeriZ, Lenor, Lilinoe and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Reputable Member
07/16/2020 5:43 pm  

@baba

Oh Baba. I am shocked by the number. 250.000!  I so hope you are wrong. 

I am terrified by that headcount. 

TeriZ, CC21, TriciaCT and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Reputable Member
07/16/2020 7:53 pm  

I hope I’m wrong on that too @ghandigirl!

TeriZ, CC21, TriciaCT and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Noble Member
07/17/2020 1:50 pm  

@Baba

Thank you - I am hoping so much that your visions come to pass.

250,000 dead is the number we were warned about at the beginning of the pandemic, so while it's dismaying, it's not a surprise. And we're more than halfway there already.

TeriZ, BlueBelle, Lenor and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/19/2020 11:05 am  

I was going through old visions on this thread when I noticed a series of posts that point to a WH mourning at some point and it fits recent visions some of us had during the remote viewing of the Inauguration with Melania alone, Queen Victoria in her mourning robes, and my vision of the inauguration where I saw the photo of Lyndon Johnson being sworn in on Air Force One following JFK's assassination:

@Baba  04/26/2020 10:42 am During my daily meditation today, I got the following: 

I see the White House. It looks dark and rundown like a haunted house. I see Melania wearing a tea length black lace dress and a veil and her hair is up. She is smiling and twirling around. Her happiness and dancing do not match the setting.

JourneyWithinMe2: I had a similar vision.. along with the black dress was the knowledge that it was in relation to a shooting in the White House.

@‪Baba:  The following is what I got during today’s meditation: 
I see the White House. There is a large, black tornado cloud swirling above it. The house is dark. There are people standing as far as the eye can see surrounding the WH. They are standing with space between each other, expressionless faces and their hands are clasped in front of them. In the distance I can see what looks like angels with trumpets peeking out of a cloud surrounded by yellow/white light.@gbs and @seaturtle26 I think you both may be on to something with regard to the meditation from yesterday. It could be somehow representative of the Judgement card with all that is entailed. 

Today, I got the following:

In December there will be a major step forward in the fight against Covid-19.I see Biden and Kamala Harris in charge after the election. (If Kamala isn’t VP, she is definitely in a powerful position).

I see Mike Flynn in handcuffs. Despite any pardons or other measures taken by the president or any possible wins in court, he will be in legal trouble again.

I saw Barr being taken away from home in handcuffs by police or FBI agents. He looks confused. Fall or a cooler month - he is wearing a sweater.

I see KA Conway going to court (not sure why) and yelling at the press and showing her true face (angry and full of contempt) - possibly during t warmer months based on her clothing.

Pompeo is gobbling. ?? Near Thanksgiving?

I see the US and it is dark. Suddenly small blue/white lights begin to turn on all over the country (blue/white lights in black circles inside a circle that radiate light upwards) until they merge make a large light covering the country. People are waking up. This has already begun.                              

@Vestralux:A couple of weeks ago while I was working, I had 3 quick visions which I wrote down. Just remembered them!

1. I saw Ivanka standing next to an older man whose face I couldn't see. She was one step back from him and felt far away. It seemed to be about 10 years in the future, and I understood that she was remarried to this man. I got that he is "a Dodi Fayed type" (not really sure what that means since I was never very aware of who that was). I heard the words, "She's learned the value of silence." She felt sad, resigned.
  2. I immediately wondered what had become of Jared and her father, of course, to which I heard: "RICO Act."

I saw Jared in a dark blue jumpsuit (does any prison wear this color?). It was clear that Dad was no longer on this side of the veil.

I then got the year "2022" but don't know precisely which part of this it relates to.

1. I then wondered where Don Jr. was in all this (frankly hoping to see a similar jumpsuit situation), I immediately saw an image of Fox News shrinking like a wool sweater in the wash. It's still a "sweater" ten years from now, which I take to mean it still exists, but is just no longer very powerful?  Then I saw Junior with a couple of aggressive bro types. He's sitting in a studio kind of like Joe Rogan's setup. I understood that he'd gone in with these guys in an attempt to create his own "media empire," but that it wasn't exactly the megalith he'd imagined. Felt like one among too many others.

The whole series starts here: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/random-timeline-predictions-from-people/#post-25621

TeriZ, Avon, 2ndfdl and 14 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Noble Member
07/19/2020 1:35 pm  

@jeanne-mayell

Re: dark blue jumpsuit on Jared-- federal prisons, especially ICE prisons, use color coded scrubs or jumpsuits on prisoners. Blue is for non-violent well behaved "blueberries", red is for aggressive or troublesome "tomatoes", and orange is for the "oranges" in between or sometimes for the newbies.

TeriZ, Avon, TriciaCT and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Honorable Member
07/19/2020 4:27 pm  
Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

...@Vestralux:A couple of weeks ago while I was working, I had 3 quick visions which I wrote down. Just remembered them!

1. I saw Ivanka standing next to an older man whose face I couldn't see. She was one step back from him and felt far away. It seemed to be about 10 years in the future, and I understood that she was remarried to this man. I got that he is "a Dodi Fayed type" (not really sure what that means since I was never very aware of who that was). I heard the words, "She's learned the value of silence." She felt sad, resigned....

My apologies to all that I haven't had time to read and catch up with everyone's posts. I saw that I was mentioned here and quickly wanted to say something about Dodi Fayed, which I've only recently learned. I was still pretty young when Princess Diana died, and hadn't paid much attention to the press about her at the time in any case, so when this particular vision about Ivanka popped up, I wasn't entirely sure who Dodi was, as I said at the time.

But my guides are always a few steps ahead, leading me in interesting directions.

I've since learned that Dodi Fayed was the nephew of the late Adnan Khashoggi. Dodi and Jamal Khashoggi were first cousins, in fact.

Adnan Khashoggi was a notorious Saudi businessman, who at one time was considered the wealthiest man on Earth ($4B went a LOT further just a half-century ago). He was known for his lavish lifestyle and some rather outrageous real estate investment deals (key word: real estate), many of which were in the US. The more interesting thing to know about Ol' Adnan, of course, is that he was a global arms trafficker. We all learned this when he was implicated in Iran-Contra, but Khashoggi lubricated plenty of arms deals (i.e., war profiteering) without ever making the news.

Further, Adnan had ties to Epstein—and to Robert Maxwell before him. Note: multiple sources, including a former Israeli intelligence agent, Ari Ben-Menashe, and Steven Hoffenberg, Epstein's former longtime business partner, now publicly attest that Robert Maxwell's "spy business"—a global arms dealing/political blackmail scheme (read: a sex trafficking ring)—was handed off to Epstein at the time of Maxwell's death. Maxwell mysteriously fell off his yacht and drowned in 1991. It's further alleged that Ghislaine Maxwell was/is a "well-trained spy"—potentially for Israel and Britain, and an asset for the US—which is, also allegedly, why Acosta was told to give Epstein that sweetheart deal he got in Florida, and why all his potential co-conspirators went unnamed and unprosecuted. (If you question "well-trained," consider that Madam Maxwell flew helicopters and piloted freaking submarines.)

Feel free to source these allegations yourself; they're in multiple places now (including RT, which I find dubious, so word to the wise), but a good place to start is Zev Shalev's reporting and podcast, Narativ. 

Circling back, I don't know what any of this could mean for Ivanka's future. But if Jared goes down, she'll be looking for a rapid exist strategy that doesn't involve a status demotion. Perhaps someone, from some nation, will step in on her behalf. Or possibly to accept whatever they feel is owed them. 

I don't know that we'll ever know the full story in regards to Epstein, but however complex and convoluted, there's a simple enough deduction to make: All the usual suspects—including one British prince and at least two American presidents—were deftly exploited because neither their appetites nor their egos could be tamed. As a result, Saudi Arabia and their partners have grown UNFATHOMABLY rich in recent decades. What's even more profitable than oil? I'll tell you what: death.

[Reminder: 15 of the 19 hijackers in 9/11 were Saudi citizens.]

We now have an apocalyptic human rights crisis in Syria, Yemen, Palestine, and countless places beyond (shall we talk about Latin America?) because war sells, friends. 

P.S.

@jeanne-mayell A riddle for you: What former soldier/spy, current multi-billionaire has links to arms, soldiers, and spies (also billionaires) in every single part of the world, including our own backyard—and happens to be in bed with a US president? 

He must have thought Epstein was minor league.  

2ndfdl, TriciaCT, Laura F. and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/19/2020 8:34 pm  

@vestralux Does his name happen to be Erik?  We've got some posts about him now after the  undercover special ops, homeland security SS forces snatched people from the Portland streets.  I was wondering when you'd appear! 

Seeker4, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 27
Share: