Notifications
Clear all

Random predictions not part of Read the Future events. Only post predictions. Post Hits in the Timeline Hits section  

Page 1 / 13
  RSS

(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/12/2020 10:17 am  

In this section we put random predictions that are not part of our group Read the Future Night meditations. Do not discuss here. Repost elsewhere for discussion.  This is to get a list of predictions so we can track them.

Predicted by Practicalnihilist:  I think the pandemic will come back stronger next spring. (@practicalnihilist) predicted 4/12/20

Ms. C., mcance, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Reputable Member Registered
04/12/2020 6:08 pm  

- I am feeling that there is something wrong with this first  Covid-19 vaccine that they will be releasing soon..it is going to cause more harm than good. (@JourneyWithMe2) predicted  4/12/20

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/12/2020 6:39 pm  

Predicted 4.12.20 by Lawrence:

A treatment would be announced in the near future. (Lawrence)

Vaccine will not take as long as they have suggested. (Lawrence)

In early to mid May, the virus would really go down. (Lawrence)

Lawrence, Pikake, Grace and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
04/12/2020 10:26 pm  

An early vaccine will be a disappointment. The prospect (and monetary rewards) of being a global savior will lead biomedical firms and research institutions to disregard normal safety/quality control procedures. Inadvertent win for the anti-vaxxers. (Coyote) predicted 4/12/20.

Pikake, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@drolma)
Active Member Registered
04/13/2020 12:16 am  

Based on information communicated to me by a healthcare analyst, there may not be an effective vaccine for this virus, which mutates every few months. The strain in New York was originated in Europe, which got there from China but by the time it reached US, it had mutated. This virus mutates and transmits like a common cold. We might get a reprieve when it gets too warm to be a flu or cold season, but have to deal with it again in September and October. This timeline is similar to the Pluto/Saturn/Jupiter transit that is going on right now.  (Drolma)

Lenor, Rohenna, Coyote and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/13/2020 9:59 am  

Predicted by Sunny: I think a vaccine will be ready much sooner.  (Sunny). Predicted April 13, 2020.

A turning point for this virus would be the month of May and I can't see a lock down going past May. I'm sure there will be guidelines to follow for a long while. (Sunny). Predicted April 13, 2020.

Pikake, Laynara, Grace and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/13/2020 12:29 pm  

Predicted by @Frank: This pandemic will be diminished in intensity fairly soon.  An effective treatment already exists, its just a matter of them realizing it. In April, an announcement will come.  It involves a combination of drugs used to treat other viruses like HIV and Ebola.  (I keep getting something to do with Africa).  Also, a vaccine will come much more quickly than expected because it will be based off of vaccine work that has already been done on the above viruses.  (Frank) Posted 4.13.20, copying 2/28/20 post.

Lani804, Pikake, ghandigirl and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Estimable Member
04/13/2020 6:51 pm  

I see the NYC subway back to normal where everyone will be wearing masks in May. (Bin Zhao)

I see more people and vehicles around Herald Square (in NYC) in May. (Bin Zhao)

Trump will be saying "I give up" on COVID-19. (Bin Zhao)

Predicted 4/12/20

BlueBelle and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Trusted Member Registered
04/13/2020 10:50 pm  

This morning when I was waking up I had a flash and saw/heard that Corona beer was filing for bankruptcy. 

It was a momentary thing and I'm not sure if it was a dream or a hit. I guess time will tell. Bummer to have the same name as this virus though, that's for sure!

ReplyQuote
(@jeans3head)
04/19/2020 9:13 am  

This morning when I woke. I saw the outline of South America and Africa in bright orange. The continents were dark. I believe this picture was showing where the virus was going to spread more prominently. Then I heard the words, "The tidal pools will extend as far as the coastal interstate highways." I believe these words referred to the Earth Changes concerning the United States and global warming. 

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, Laynara and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
04/20/2020 8:25 pm  

Antibody testing is a bust in both the US and abroad. Overestimation of the technology combined with our lack of understanding of Covid-19 means that many "immune" people will be reinfected and contribute to localized virus flare-ups (Coyote), predicted 4/20/20.

TriciaCT, Lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Honorable Member Registered
04/25/2020 8:44 pm  

Last night I received a sudden vision of Mar-a-Lago and heard the words "chop shop." Then came a cascade of rapid images showing T's properties and possessions being seized, actioned off, and otherwise liquidated. 

There was a humorous news bit about the supposed "golden toilet." 

Michele, Lawrence, Seeker4 and 10 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
04/26/2020 10:42 am  

During my daily meditation today, I got the following: 

I see the White House. It looks dark and rundown like a haunted house. I see Melania wearing a tea length black lace dress and a veil and her hair is up. She is smiling and twirling around. Her happiness and dancing do not match the setting.

I had a very similar vision about 6 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get anything else. I feel a bit blocked at the moment as far as seeing things while meditating. I’m sure it will pass. In the meantime, I am trying to meditate daily and send light to all of you and the world for healing and protection from the pandemic. 

Lawrence, Jewels, Seeker4 and 18 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
04/26/2020 12:50 pm  

@baba

I had a similar vision.. along with the black dress was the knowledge that it was in relation to a shooting in the White House.

Jewels, TriciaCT, Lenor and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@mcance)
Eminent Member Registered
04/26/2020 3:44 pm  

The other night i was meditating and i saw the White House it was surrounded by dark clouds and had a black cape covering it.  This could mean that people will soon be turning away from the government. 

Pikake, seaturtle26, TriciaCT and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)
Estimable Member Registered
04/26/2020 7:15 pm  

@baba

That's...morbid.  You think that maybe Trump died and Melania is celebrating?  I have never, never seen them as a loving couple, and I suspect she secretly loathes him but fears going against him for fear of what he could do to her and her family.

Jessi1978, Amyv, Lilinoe and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
04/27/2020 1:06 am  

I see a very large hurricane disaster after which some gun rights or militia-type groups organize together to travel to the region from different states in order to "patrol for looters." They're all wearing the same thing, as if a uniform. Looks like black t-shirts with stark white letters or a logo of some kind. Some people are lauding their help to the media.  

I've been seeing some kind of upcoming clashes or "hot zones" in what appears to be Jacksonville, FL, Texas, and possibly Oklahoma and Oregon. It feels gun rights/militia-based, and may be connected to these so-called "liberation" protests.  

There will be organizational connections in the Dakotas, Idaho, and Montana.  

Ms. C., Lenor, BlueBelle and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
04/29/2020 8:37 am  

The following is what I got during today’s meditation: 
I see the White House. There is a large, black tornado cloud swirling above it. The house is dark. There are people standing as far as the eye can see surrounding the WH. They are standing with space between each other, expressionless faces and their hands are clasped in front of them. In the distance I can see what looks like angels with trumpets peeking out of a cloud surrounded by yellow/white light.

Lawrence, Jewels, JeanneMI and 11 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@mcance)
Eminent Member Registered
04/29/2020 11:00 am  

i just finished my morning meditation and i see small family gatherings for mothers day and memorial day weekend i feel a sense of relief as may is coming closer a sense of calm. 

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, Lenor and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
04/29/2020 1:45 pm  

I'm getting a persistent sense that a new day is dawning. I see a pink-gold-yellow horizon, like how the sky looks right before the sun appears. It feels like it may be related to institutions that have been under horrible pressures, like hospitals, longterm care facilities, prisons, detention centers, etc.

I'm not sure if this will take the form of more funding, hands-on help, PPE, greater public awareness or support. But there's a sense of relief associated with it. It feels like it will play out over the next 3-4 weeks.

Jewels, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@turtle26)
04/29/2020 3:54 pm  

@baba this meditation of yours reminds me of the Judgment tarot card......

deetoo, JeanneMI, Lilinoe and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
04/29/2020 5:53 pm  
Posted by: @turtle26

@baba this meditation of yours reminds me of the Judgment tarot card......

@turtle26

I got chills when I read this. The Judgment card is so complex–on the one hand, it can be read literally as a (stern) assessment of someone's actions, but the image (at least in Rider Waite) is one of liberation and resurrection. Maybe Baba's vision encompasses both of those things. 

deetoo, Laura F., Jeanne Mayell and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
04/30/2020 11:18 am  

@gbs and @seaturtle26 I think you both may be on to something with regard to the meditation from yesterday. It could be somehow representative of the Judgement card with all that is entailed. 

Today, I got the following:

In December there will be a major step forward in the fight against Covid-19.

I see Biden and Kamala Harris in charge after the election. (If Kamala isn’t VP, she is definitely in a powerful position).

I see Mike Flynn in handcuffs. Despite any pardons or other measures taken by the president or any possible wins in court, he will be in legal trouble again.

Lawrence, Seeker4, deetoo and 15 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Amyv
(@amyv)
Active Member Registered
04/30/2020 4:57 pm  

@baba that is reminiscent of the AIDS activists of the 80's who protested dramatically, with coffins and blood, in front of the WH. 45 definitely has blood on his hands in his denial and mishandling of the pandemic.

deetoo, Baba, FEBbby23 and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jessi1978)
05/06/2020 10:20 pm  

@enkasongwriter

Trump was done with the task force for Covid. I think he was done when he made that dumb speech about bleaching. He was talking about dismantling it but I guess he nudge not to do that. Now they are refocusing on opening the economy. 

One day after the administration suggested that its work would be done around Memorial Day, Trump said the White House task force of public health professionals and senior government officials would continue after all, indefinitely, with its focus shifting toward rebooting the economy and the development of a vaccine.

https://apnews.com/8cd84c260cb6d951ac57a6248542a44f

deetoo, TriciaCT, Lenor and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
05/08/2020 10:30 am  

This is what I got today while meditating: 

I saw Barr being taken away from home in handcuffs by police or FBI agents. He looks confused. Fall or a cooler month - he is wearing a sweater.

I see KA Conway going to court (not sure why) and yelling at the press and showing her true face (angry and full of contempt) - possibly during t warmer months based on her clothing.

Pompeo is gobbling. ?? Near Thanksgiving?

I see the US and it is dark. Suddenly small blue/white lights begin to turn on all over the country (blue/white lights in black circles inside a circle that radiate light upwards) until they merge make a large light covering the country. People are waking up. This has already begun.

Lawrence, Jewels, Lovendures and 17 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Estimable Member Registered
05/08/2020 11:23 am  
Posted by: @baba

I see the US and it is dark. Suddenly small blue/white lights begin to turn on all over the country (blue/white lights in black circles inside a circle that radiate light upwards) until they merge make a large light covering the country. People are waking up. This has already begun.

This reminds me of Antocal Nesdi’s message re: light workers as strategically placed "lighthouses" 

FEBbby23, Kateinpdx, Lilinoe and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
05/08/2020 11:34 am  

Thanks, Baba, I just had a visual of a rooster with Pompeo's head, strutting around. Not pretty. 🤣 

Edit-I meant to say turkey. But either works; they're both full of attitude for no reason.

Lawrence, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
05/08/2020 11:41 am  

@Polarberry I have no idea what gobbling Pompeo means. However, I thought I should include it because some of the strangest things you get when meditating end up coming true. 
🦃🦃🦃

Lawrence, Jewels, herondreams and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
05/08/2020 12:38 pm  

posted by @baba:

I saw Barr being taken away from home in handcuffs ...

I could kiss you for that.  😙

Lawrence, Jewels, CC21 and 10 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 13
Share: