Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post Hits Here Part III (hit is in blue font)

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@ana Thank you! Thank all of you!!

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

SENATE - Since the House has not been decided yet I put those predictions in parentheses with asterisk. But this will give you a clue what is to come.  Also, I went back to February 1, 2022.

9/1/22 for November 2022

• Democrats gain seats in the Senate. (Baba) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • How am I feeling about the results of the election? But we may have a majority * (in the House and) *Senate.(Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022 Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • Democrats hold on to the Senate, gaining 1-2 more seats. (deetoo) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • Dems gain in the Senate. I think they will have 53-54 seats. (Arman) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • The Democrat popularity has risen compared to the Republicans. The Republican judges misjudged their actions and are very unpopular. (Clara) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • The Senate does not go to the GOP. The Democrats hold the Congress. I hear a message of going to the middle. There is a lot of talk about the middle ground, the common ground. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • The Blue Wave is real. Democrats sweep the *(House and)* Senate. Women turn out in record numbers because Roe v. Wade was overturned. Women make the difference. (Bluebelle) ) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • How am I feeling about the results of the election? But we may have a majority in the* (House)*and Senate.(Jeanne Mayell) ) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • Feeling weak in the arms which usually means lack of agency, some level of resignation. Still, I feel Congress is blue, although barely. (Jeanne Mayell) ) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • *(The House and)* the Senate remain blue. (Enkasongwriter)
  • Biden is happy. (Lovendures) ) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

9/26/22 for November 2022

• Senate: McConnell, disappointed. McCarthy - grim faced. Kamala is smiling. AOC is happy. Many women elected, more people of color. (Jeanne Mayell) ) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • Senate* (and House are)* blue. Dems gain seats in House. Senate is blue, but wobbly. I sense it’s because of Republican shenanigans. Lots of fighting, challenges to election results. Trump is still making himself known as an instigator. I just heard, “don’t worry … it will all come out in the wash.” (Deetoo) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • It is close in the Senate. I can’t see the outcome yet, but I see Biden smiling. (Baba) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • Democrats take *(the House and)*the Senate. There are lawsuits filed to stop the Blue Wave rolling over the states, but the Blues prevail. Final numbers come in December, when the lawsuits end. (Bluebelle) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • Senate, things are being physically pushed a bit to the left. (Lovendures) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • Congress (eventually) Blue. Senate (eventually) Red, but something may change this to Blue by January.(Serpens) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • Victory for the Democrats. Here we are! 3 cheers! Hip Hip Hooray. Biden is laughing, I can’t believe his energy, very contagious. He is in Spirit. We win more seats in house and senate. Now the fun starts. This is why we are here. (TeriZ) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • I see a blue Senate * (and the Dems hold the House,)* even with the voting restriction laws that were passed in red states. The GOP will fail. (TriciaCT) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • The Democrats win a majority in* (both the House and)* the Senate. (Siobhan) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • The Democrats win a majority in the Senate by a slim margin. (Siobhan) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • Sanders will be clapping. (Enkasongwriter) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022
  • AOC will be cheering. (Enkasongwriter) Predicted 9/26/22 for November 2022

3/1/22 for November 2022

• Senate still blue! (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 3/1/22 for November 2022
  • The Senate is blue. (Baba) Predicted 3/1/22 for November 2022
  • Senate outcome? BLUE! Women! (Tonya W) Predicted 3/1/22 for November 2022
  • Democrats retain (the House and) the Senate. (Uneke) Predicted 3/1/22 for November 2022
  • Senate*( and House*)are blue* (Democrats gain seats in House).* Possible increase of 1 to 2 Democrats in Senate. (deetoo) Predicted 3/1/22 for November 2022
  • The Senate *(and House)* remain blue. (Bluebelle) Predicted 3/1/22 for November 2022
  • Midterms are a blue and purple wave. Voters elect new young candidates, blue and red. We usher out the old. There is new blood. (Teri Z) Predicted 3/1/22 for November 2022
  • Republicans will be crushed. They will try to fight it and will lose. (Eric P.) Predicted 3/1/22 for November 2022

2/1/22 for November 2022

• Democrats have the *(House and)*Senate. (Lillian A.) Predicted 2/1/22 for November 2022
  • I still see a 50/50 senate. (Baba) Predicted 2/1/22 for November 2022
  • Democrats take the House and the Senate. (Bluebelle) Predicted 2/1/22 for November 2022
  • Kamala will preside over a Democratic majority senate. (MaggieCi) Predicted 2/1/22 for November 2022
  • Contrary to the media and Twitterverse predictions, Democrats don’t lose the Congress and they don’t lose the Senate. (Rowsella) Predicted 2/1/22 for November 2022
  • *(The House is blue,)* the Senate is blue by a slim margin. (Siobhan) Predicted 2/1/22 for November 2022
  • *( House and)* Senate remain blue in Midterm Elections. Democrats just barely hold on to their majority in House and Senate. Senator McConnell is distressed, and Representative Jim I see an elephant with an extra-long nose and the face of a deer in the headlights look. (Mike) Predicted 2/1/22 for November 2022

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@averylegacy)
Estimable Member Registered

@lovendures I thought the same thing when I saw her speech. It was your prediction. She will have a greater role.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Not sure who made the prediction something would come out about Trump and the Saudis but an article just came out on how much they spent at his hotel trying to influence him

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/14/us/politics/trump-hotel-foreign-spending.html

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

A hit for me from two readings but with a slightly different context than I was initially envisioning.  Still, coming across this audio on Twitter today was a hit for the Ted Cruz part of things:

• Kevin McCarthy is not happy about this [EDIT:  Initially in regards to a new voting rights act but see my note above]. (Dannyboy) [Note:  I also saw this in September and Ted Cruz was mad about something too.  Whatever it is, they’re both representing the collective of their party]

https://twitter.com/meidastouch/status/1592192962267877377?s=61&t=tfRPvipnD7aaDRZ0wR1ydQ

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@lenor Thanks for all your work compiling these hits, Lenor.  These are simply amazing.  And now we continue to wait for the outcome in the House.  What a wild ride this has been!!

Lauren, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

As much as TFG was complaining about her last night while declaring his candidacy, this may be a hit:

I see Angela Merkel frowning.

BlueBelle, PamP, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@ana after reading this I did the same thing.  Thanks for the good advice.  I'm still hopeful and even with TFG's announcement last night I actually think it will help our cause.  His voice though, it hurts me.

lenor, PamP, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

A hit from me regarding Nancy Pelosi's stepping down announcement today:

Nancy Pelosi is stepping down. (Carol/CC21) Predicted Feb. 2022 for January 2023.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3739693-pelosi-steps-down-as-house-democratic-leader/

Vesta, lenor, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@cc21

Also for Andrew Posey 

• Nancy Pelosi feels good about walking away.  She has fought the fight and feels good about where things are. (Andrew Posey).

Vesta, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

9/1/22 for November 2022 (Part 3)

• Many Democrats elected in Arizona. Kari Lake (Republican nominee for governor) is complaining, and the outlook favors Hobbs (Democratic nominee for governor). (Lovendures) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 202

Arizona is a politically blue state, despite its red reputation

• Putin makes a big move against Ukraine. He is running out of options. (Baba) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Russia launches up to 100 missiles into Ukrainian cities in attack targeting energy infrastructure - ABC News 

• There is anxiety over the House results. I keep seeing blue, red, blue, red on election night regarding the House. (Arman) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

2022 midterm elections: How to keep calm as you await results : NPR 

• Bernie Sanders and a bug in the news. Like a microscopic bug. (Sophie) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

🌱 Stink Bug Invasion + Bernie Sanders Coming To Portland | Portland, OR Patch

• Mitch McConnell in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Mitch McConnell wins secret-ballot election to continue leading Senate Republicans | CNN Politics 

• Trump is losing his voice, and I see him getting smaller and smaller. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Trump’s 2024 Announcement Was So Boring Even Fox News Cut Away – Rolling Stone

• I see snow falling, covering the earth. I’m drawn to Canada and the northern states. (Seaholly). Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • There is an early cold snap in the US and Europe. (Baba) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

A Record-breaking Cold is Forecast to spread across the United States late this week, a Winter Storm with Historic Snow for the Great Lakes

Europe’s First Cold Snap Is Early Test for Continent in Crisis – Bloomberg

• More extremes in weather. The monsoon in Pakistan sparks off imbalances in other parts adjacent to it, India and other places in the area will experience terrible monsoons. (Clara) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Northeast Monsoon: Meaning, Cause, Importance, Forecast and More

BlueBelle, Vesta, tybin and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

• There is a production slowdown in China that impacts world supply lines. (Siobhan) Predicted 9/1/22 for December 2022 ( Article came out Nov 15th 2022)

China's economy loses momentum as COVID curbs hit factories, consumers | Reuters

BlueBelle, Vesta, JourneyWithMe2 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jackofhearts)
Noble Member Registered

@lenor the snow hit is landing quite hard today I am to understand... 1.2 meters / 4 feet and still falling... that's mind-boggling.

ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

I'm posting this here because I can't find the predictions that have come true thread.

"Buffalo, New York experiences a blizzard." (enkasongwriter) Predicted under December 2023.

Happening now with the thundersnow storm.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

I believe AG Merrick appointing Jack Smith special counsel is a hit for CC2 from the 9/1/22 RTFN 

• There is something that has been in the works for a long time that is coming forth now. There is action, a moving-forward in a big way. This could be in relation to Jan. 6th legal proceedings we have been waiting for regarding Trump and his allies. (CC21)

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@journeywithme2 Wow. Very cool hit - thank you for finding that!

Jeanne Mayell, Vesta, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@cc21 Thank you for seeing it!!! and sharing it!!! It is one of the predictions that helps me hold on and keep the faith. I can not wait to see Greene and Loudermilk reap what they have sown!!! As well as those higher on up like Cruz,Jordan,McCarthy etc.

Jeanne Mayell, Vesta, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@journeywithme2 These things seem to be why I'm not terribly concerned about the House being slightly red right now.  Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I'm pretty sure it's going to change a good bit over the next five months, and it will end up on the blue side, even if only ever so slightly.

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Unk p and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bbmom2019)
Reputable Member Registered

@tgraf66 I wonder if we’ll see more Republicans vote with Dems on some basic democratic principles like voting or national security, and that is why folks here see different outcomes.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@bbmom2019 That could well be. I've seen that possibility mentioned by three or four D pundits I trust on the bird app.  Even if that does happen though, I do still think it will eventually (in a few to several months' time) be essentially purple to the blue side.  Many months ago, I wrote in a post (that has since disappeared in a glitch), that during this Congress - the two years before 2024 the voters will get very tired of the antics of the more hardcore R's and remove them at the ballot box at the next general election.  Once that happens, I believe the R's will shrink down to the equivalent of a fringe faction that has no power and will never have it again because they will have proven to the country very clearly who and what they are, and no one will want what they "offer".

Jeanne Mayell, Kateinpdx, JourneyWithMe2 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 25 / 68
Share: