Notifications
Clear all

November 27, 2017 Timeline Predictions

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

On November 27th, Our Intuitive Way class meditated on the future. I posted their December visions the next day. Here are all of the months.  For many it was their first experience doing this. Some have already materialized, like Lorie's prediction that Al Franken would resign. Here is what we got in draft form.  I expect some changes in the next few days as they read over the visions and send in more information.

Highlights:  

• Dec: Mueller makes progress, major arrests. (Lorie)
  • Dec: Al Franken resigns. (Lorie)
  • Moore wins (Jeanne)  (NOT!)
  • If Moore does win, Lorie sees Moore resigning in January. (Lorie)  (Actually even though Moore did not win, he didn't give up until January when he finally "resigned" from the fight that the election was unfair.
  • Trump is not going to be gone any time soon,  although it looks like there's more damning evidence against Don Jr., and Jared in April and Jared may be arrested. 
  • Earthquakes in the U.S. West. Also fires in the West continue. 
  • April: Middle East trouble worsens in April. War fears rise. 

Positive visions for the next six months

• Angels everywhere - I see blue lights all around (symbols of the presence of angels).  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People make a concerted effort to help one another (Ginny)
  • Acceptance of all alternative energy. Climate change is wholly accepted as real. (Bee)
  • Being watched over by a caring force. (Avy)
  • It's all starting to make sense. (Bee)
  • Women rising, all ethnicities being heard. Female pride. Rise of women a major problem for the oppressive party in control (Jeanne Mayell).  Women stepping into power (Melanie)
  • There is an awakening in the collective, a sense of unity and purpose unites like-minded people, the light workers acknowledge their connection. (Lorie)
  • It's all about people.  (Mary K)
  • John McCain speaks truth (Andrew)
  • People connecting to their inner power and healing energy, understanding on a more global level. This isn’t a joke, meaning they have the  power to heal the planet (Melanie)
  • Hugs, rainbow rain falling on crowds of happy people rejoicing.(Julie)
  • Youth takes a step forward in terms of policy. (Andrew)
  • A new spring with more people gardening and learning to work the land. A new stronger connection with the earth, our mother.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Exhaustion brings release. (Andrew)

December 2017

• Trump in the news in a long coat giving a speech to his usual people who surround him. (Avy). There have been two speeches in December that have been momentous. One recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the other urging Alabama to vote for Moore. 
  • I see all of Congress milling around on the Senate floor. They want to pass something but it isn't passed. (Mary L.). This is the spending bill that still has not passed as of 12/11/17. 
  • Cold Russia. Millions are hungry. (Andrew)
  • A large flowing river in the news. (Mary) 
  • The bells of Notre Dame are ringing. (Patti)  
  • Olympia Dukakis in the news. (Patti)
  • Moore wins. (Jeanne)
  • Big ferris wheel with people facing the sun, going round and round. In the news. (Daria) 
  • Black robes. [Supreme Court]. Ruth Ginsberg in the news. Also a frowning Toni Scalia (the deceased judge) and John Kennedy, a horse and a funeral. (Andrew).  Yesterday there was an NPR mention that despite some pressure for her to resign, Ruth Bader Ginsberg says no way.  Also, news yesterday sent to us by reader dalsingmom: LA Times - "Ghost of Justice Scalia looms as Supreme Court debates religion and civil rights law" corresponding linke is here - - http://beta.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-court-cake-religion-20171211-story.html

January 2018

U.S.

• A door opens, a long hall, a hospital.  Moore resigns. (Lorie)
  • A woman with dyed red brown hair, glasses, the Capitol building. She is testifying.  Melania is behind her. The woman was shown naked before. (Jeanne Mayell)   (could this be Hope Hicks?)
  • It is raining. Washington is dismal and depressing. There is an emerging order. (Andrew)
  • Moore resigns. (Lorie)
  • Light blue mist-like fog covering all of Washington (Mary L)
  • There is much attention on the U.S. Congress. The Democrats are grim. Quiet. They have to endure this. Even Ryan is grim faced in spite of his triumphs. Trump has to speak there. It’s probably the State of the Union. The Democrats are not going to acknowledge him. (Jeanne)
  • There is a feeling of oppression in the air, of being held down. (Patti)

International

• South America, Peru, and Chile, a major conference. (Andrew)
  • A sour stomach feeling for this month makes me want to almost puke. (Andrew)

Earth/Climate

• More fires out West. (Ginny)
  • Cold wind blowing. Angry, Furious winds. A feeling of gold rising. (Mary K)
  • More fires out west. (Ginny)
  • Blizzard (probably in New England.) (Ginny)
  • Corn in the news (Melanie)

February 2018

U.S.

• A village or mountain town in the American Southwest is in the news. (Melanie)
  • A truck with a snowplow is plowing into people. A possible terror attack. Later I see the truck on its side. (Julie)
  • A woman’s stockinged legs, thin, vulnerable, a black crow is pecking at something on the ground near her legs which are sideways. The woman will be testifying. (Jeanne)
  • A search for mothers (or by them). I want it to be a celebration but it is not. (Andrew)
  • I see planes on the ground and in the sky. heavy air traffic or something with airline industry (Melanie)

International

• Jane Goodall is in the news, I see a red parrot. I see a blue valley and a village and people in that village in South America. (Andrew)
  • Middle East-fear (Avy)

March 2018

U.S.

• Women gaining ground. (Bee)
  • I am hearing Taylor Swift talking about a blank space. (Andrew)
  • Feeling lighter (Julie)
  • Not so harried or exhausted. (Andrew)
  • Old fashioned square crosses, Irish. (Julie)
  • Earthquake, West coast (Lorie), California earthquakes (Bee), earthquake in central California, near Sacramento (Lorie)
  • Big truck again, big wheels, on side (Julie)
  • Cattle and buffalo (Ginny)
  • Capitol building, congratulating themselves. It’s all a dog and pony show. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Mueller and company in shadows, someone is in trench coat and hat sneaking some information (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There's some white noise for a change in the US. It’s not so horrible, it’s not so great, but the US seems to have big a blank space with the President and Congress when nothing is happening. (Andrew)

International

• Middle East conflict escalating, spirals going upwards. They want a war. This is a big distraction for Trump. Also big money. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Water, water in Central America. There is something in the air. (Andrew)

Earth/Climate

• An early Spring. (Bee) 
  • A  seed is growing. It now has a chance to grow (Patti)
  • Struggling to rise out of the muck.  My heart is  heart racing (Mary K)

April 2018

U.S.

• A pensive angel looking over the capital, angel wings turn into crow wings, and it fades (Melanie)
  • I see a  goat.  He's a scape goat that the White House is using for the Muller investigation. But he turns into a horse, so he's going to get moving and no longer be a goat. He’s being held under arrest.   (Jeanne Mayell)
  • April is the cruelest month. (Ginny)
  • A lull. A quiet dead time. We are so sick of the Trumps. We want action . Jared is followed by press. He  looks young and handsome. Ivanka in the news. She is being investigated. (Jeanne)
  • Activity in the North Pole and Russia. (Andrew)
  • There is a change in the Saudi Arabia situation. (Andrew)
  • Jared is in jail and Ivanka has turned against the family. (Andrew)

International

• North Korean threat again. Kim Jong Un makes more threats, missiles fired (Lorie)
  • Wind power. (Avy)

Earth/Climate

• Pipeline spill (Bee)

May 2018

U.S.

• Poverty worse with no help from govt., people mobilize to help (Bee)
  • Large spiritual (eagle?) flying over road/city, like the big parade balloons (Julie)
  • Jared is in jail or out…Ivanka has turned against the family (Andrew)
  • A lull. A quiet dead time. We are so sick of them. We want action. Jared is followed by press. He looks young and handsome. Ivanka in the news. Investigation. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Cold quiet, eerie (Julie)
  • Oppression in the South. Racial injustice again. (Lorie)
  • Rachel Maddow adopts a baby or a dog (Andrew)

International

• Once again drawn to the North Pole and Russia. There is something different here in Saudi Arabia. (Andrew)

Earth/Climate

• Heat wave (Ginny)

June 2018

U.S.

• White boat, cruise ship? Negative in the news, overhead view (Julie)
  • Pain, people in physical pain. (Lorie)
  • People feel fed up (Avy)
  • Overwhelmed and exhausted with what has so long been in fashion (Andrew)
  • People are seeing people as people (Andrew)
  • Two sides coming together locally, though media still touting sides (Bee)
  • Something must be done about White House, government has forgotten use but people as whole still together (Bee)
  • Two girls-women in the news. One is crying. Feels like they were released after being captured by someone. (Jeanne Mayell)

International

• Image of a crane crashing somewhere in the desert, possibly dubai or Saudi Arabia, connected to Trump’s private business (Melanie)

Earth/Climate

• Hot hot summer (Julie)
  • Humid and hot and moist. Moldy in the south, dry in the West and there’s something good happening in the Midwest a coming together because of something bad or just good. (Andrew)

Lola, Lynne, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

On November 27, I also saw:

December, 2017:  Mueller makes progress, major arrests.  The earth shifts.  Al Franken resigns.

January, 2018:  a door opens, a long hall, a hospital.  Moore resigns.

February, 2018:  step down to a basement.

Lola, Jeanne Mayell, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lorie, thanks for adding!  I have added them, except for the last one. Do you have any other feelings about it?  (Step down to the basement.)  It makes me think of hidden documents.  

ReplyQuote
(@dalsingmom)
New Member Registered

After reading this list, of special note was Andrew's prediction about the Supreme Court "Black robes. [Supreme Court]. Ruth Ginsberg in the news. Also a frowning Toni Scalia (the deceased judge) and John Kennedy, a horse and a funeral. (Andrew)."

Right after reading this list, a headline came up in my newsfeed from the LA Times - "Ghost of Justice Scalia looms as Supreme Court debates religion and civil rights law" corresponding linke is here - - http://beta.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-court-cake-religion-20171211-story.html

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Jeanne.  Actually I had forgotten all about the “step down to the basement,” until I found it in my notes.  So no extra details, except I am a lifelong basement phobic.  It’s vague premonition with a bad feeling attached. 

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Honorable Member Registered

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Megan, this is awesome! 

ReplyQuote
 Lola
(@lola)
Reputable Member Registered

Thank you Jeanne for posting, so love the positive visions for next 6 moths.

I had a strong gut feeling when i read about Hope Hicks naked and Melania behind...Then I heard ' Hope is having an affair with Donald Trump'.

Anyway, when I get just a flash / strong premonition about anything I'm usually right. 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Lynne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Dalingsmom, Thanks for spotting that. Andrew is so amazing! He gives great readings too.  So talented. I also heard yesterday some news about Ruth Ginsburg, and thought of Andrew's prediction about her.  Apparently she's been getting pressure to resign but she pushed back and said no way!

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered

Thank you very much for sharing, Jeanne. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So my Moore win was wrong. I am okay with that.? I remember when it came to me on Nov 27 when we were meditating together.  It felt too pat, too loud in my head, too expected. When predictions are loud in your head and expected, watch out, you are probably reading what people are thinking, not what is going to happen.   

Paul W, Grace, Paul W and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I fully expected him to win myself and was very pleasantly surprised when I switched on the news this morning.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Last Monday night at the end of the online class, people stayed late and asked me to throw cards on the Moore race.  I did and Jone's cards came up showing he was celebrating at the end of the race. He got the Sun card showing people dancing.  It's a powerful and unmistakable card.  Moore got a card showing a young vulnerable girl, the innocent goddess Percephone. I took it to mean that Moore would be paying the consequences of his actions against the Percephone's of our culture.

It's interesting that Percephone showed up here. She is the young innocent daughter of the grain goddess Demeter.   Percephone had been abducted by Pluto/Hades, the god of the underworld.  

They both showed up in visions I got four days before the 2016 election. I wrote about it at the beginning of the Prediction Page.  In my vision,  Pluto was now in charge of our country.  He was big and tough.  He would steal our innocence (Percephone).  But as the Greek myth goes, the people would demand that Zeus make Pluto bring her back.  While she was stolen, Demeter grieved, and the land turned to famine, the people were depressed. 

So now it seems the GOP has hit a nerve that unites everyone, liberals and conservatives alike.  We ALL cherish our daughters.  And Within every woman is that young girl who had to weather the patriarchal system.  

The "Me Too" campaign is on a roll.  

I have seen visions of women testifying about sexual abuse.  I think they are now going to come for Trump.  

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered

January- Moore Resigns - maybe this is when he finally admits defeat?  I was over joyed to wake up this morning to see the news!

ReplyQuote
(@sierra)
Eminent Member Registered

I would never predict elections.  The large number of people voting and their emotions makes it extremely difficult to predict.  I was very happy that Moore lost!    

The only predictions I have are that the Mueller investigation will keep going forward and it will eventually end when some Congressmen are indicted, tried or plead guilty, and go to prison.  The Russian connections in our government are way beyond what the public knows or will know.  Trump will either resign when the vast extent of his corruption with Russia comes out or something else will happen to him.  

ReplyQuote
(@sierra)
Eminent Member Registered

I would never predict elections.  The large number of people voting and their emotions makes it extremely difficult to predict.  I was very happy that Moore lost!    

The only predictions I have are that the Mueller investigation will keep going forward and it will eventually end when some Congressmen are indicted, tried or plead guilty, and go to prison.  The Russian connections in our government are way beyond what the public knows or will know.  Trump will either resign when the vast extent of his corruption with Russia comes out or something else will happen to him.  

Lola, BlueBelle, KB and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Gigi
(@gigi)
Estimable Member Registered

I am interested in the hot dates between December 21 - 31 that you mentioned, is there going to be violence? I had an odd dream where I overheard a conversation where I heard one of the people say "December 21st will be special". Perhaps this dream had nothing to do with anything, but I never dream of specific dates so it seemed odd. I just remember waking up and thinking, what is so important about that date. I'm not psychic though, so my dream could mean nothing really. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Gigi,  I think that was a good dream, and a positive one. Thanks for posting about it!  

While I can't claim to know what your dream was truly about, December 21 is the Winter Solstice, which makes it a very special date for all of humanity going back thousands of years.  Christmas, along with many other winter holidays, are actually derived from Winter Solstice celebrations.

This is because the Solstice is the shortest day of the year. Once the moment of Solstice passes, people have traditionally celebrated it as the return of the sun.  Days will now become longer. This means warmth and the growing of crops.  It is probably  the most important ancient celebration that exists. During ancient Roman times, the people celebrated Saturnalia, an agricultural holiday during the Solstice, that celebrated the return of the sun.  The Roman leadership renamed it Christmas but it was a celebration of the Solstice. 

This year, I am holding a free READ THE FUTURE event on the Solstice. Tomorrow night at 8:30 pm eastern time, readers of this site can join me in a class on how to intuitively sense our world. Then we will look for future events and I will publish our results on this website. My focus tomorrow night is to look for positive future events, but we will be open to anything we see coming.  

With dark news coming every week since Donald Trump took office, it is appropriate that we see the shortest day of the year as the end of darkness for us.  It is appropriate that we spend some time tomorrow night looking for the light.

LalaBella, Gigi, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Gigi
(@gigi)
Estimable Member Registered

Thanks Jeanne, I donated through that link, I'm not 100% sure if I can attend the class yet, but signed up anyway to donate. Thank you for this website and for all the hard work you do to maintain it.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Gigi, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for that donation.  Expenses went up when I moved the site to a bigger bandwidth and then all kinds of havoc happened.  It's awesome to get donations. https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/read-the-positive-future-positive-visioning-session-affirming-the-light-in-our-world /" target="true">And I hope I'll see you at the READ THE FUTURE event tomorrow night. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: