Notifications
Clear all

June 6, 2019 Predictions: 2021 - 2030 ONLY

(@gaining-clarity)
Estimable Member Registered

Thank you, Jeanne. By "dark horse" I meant that people and the news kept portraying her as someone who could not win. I feel like that is shifting as she makes her way around the nation talking to the actual people she will represent. It feels like a tide building as the rest of what is going on behind the immediate scenes of the news or what is coming to light on so many fronts is gaining momentum and coming to light behind what I call the squirrel campaign (look over there not at this blatant thing going on - squirrel) she is steadily not looking away from the real things people are dealing with in their lives and there is a resonance to her - a frequency that people are tuning into beyond sound bites of news stories.  I love the feeling of her genuineness resonating with others who are reaching to be heard too.  Thank you for your insights. Much appreciated, for sure.  

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, raindrop and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

My feeling about her is she is a major contributor to the process and the issues, though I don't think she gets the nomination. Like she's galvanizing everyone with her concrete ideas, determination, and true willingness to work hard and create solutions.

lenor, Marley, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Re:Warren.  I had a number of visions of Warren at the June read the future night.  I am not sure if those visions were of her winning the Presidency or playing a big roll leading up to and during the next Presidency.   In the January 2019 Read the Future Night I saw President Obama on the platform facing the crowd contemplating the future of the country, then I saw who I believe was Kamala Harris step forward and move in front  of Obama.  

I believe whatever happens to Warren, she may have a MAJOR roll in the next Administration if she isn't president.  She might just be the next Senate majority leader too.  Perhaps that is what we are picking up,  the fact that she will have a bigger influence in our government after the next election.  It would be a very powerful roll and a nod to the progressives.   I am sure she will help shape the talking points of this election regardless.  There will be a lasting impact.  

lenor, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

@lovendures

Agreed. Warren seems to play a big roll. Is playing.

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gaining-clarity

Thank you for bringing Warren into this discussion. After she became our Senator in 2012, I got the strongest feeling she would be president someday. It was one of those knowings  that filled my being.  As Lovendures said, she's going to play a big role.  If not president, I love the idea of her as Senate Majority leader.

BlueBelle, lenor, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gaining-clarity)
Estimable Member Registered

Did anyone see that Senator Warren was President Warren for a while on twitter over the past couple of days? I thought that was great that she has started to use the title in a way that the town hall meetings get people putting her in that position. I also loved the snippet of her bringing everyone together as she talked. It felt like it rang true with my gut and in light of all that is going on it was a really sound resonance that I believe is what will bring us all back to our own ability to hear own intuition as we move forward. I listen for that in a candidate. 

Lilinoe, raindrop, Lilinoe and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freestonew)
New Member Registered

hi all.   I find this site very interesting.  what I find Most Interesting, in a good way, is that there seems to be NO sensing of asteroids, ww III, and other end time events that is a near extinction level for the human race!

I ponder this, as i read here in the predictions,  what i would love to see happening, the youth make a difference, liberal ideas grow, and after some not-so-good times, a new age begins.

see...I have someone who is a Seer and this person is Told by Christ Himself that essentially, by 2023 or 2025, ww III will happen then after that, the asteroid will ruin what is left!  the few survivors will begin the new age, then.  Old souls incarnate, back to small villages and no technology.

so.

where is ww III, here.  where is also the crustal shifts and the volcanoes that also are to take most of us out?!

there is no doom and gloom predictions here, en-masse.   why?   how can two Seen Realities co-exist?

which One reality is right?

are we then on timelines and parallel realities?   if so, probably certain Spirit organizations, on the upper planes, want *this* agenda or *that* agenda.   each group consciousness wants *a* reality to manifest.

[like of our politics today!]

so I ask here again: why are there not seen, by the psychics or remote viewers, Events of this end time reality?

also some person was Told that at 2023, the second coming is to occur!

also the aliens arrive, at some time, seen by others.

I wonder if there are dozens...hundreds..of realities all vying to be *the* one that manifests!  this might actually be the "war in heaven" that some speak of.  its not only "devil vs Jesus" but different realities, backed and organized by spirit social collectives whom want an Outcome for us all here on earth.  each of these outcomes, many of them might not be "bad" outcomes, just different from each other.  who does one Believe?!   why I have read channeled books about the biography of Jesus, maybe dozens of these channeled books, channeled from on VERY high up, and several more that were AUTO biographies, from Jesus himself.   ALL ARE DIFFERENT  from each other.  will the real life of Jesus please stand up?!

so where are the doom predictions that my friend has been told of, for many many years.  2020 to 2023 or even 2025?  i would rather not see these bad Things happen!

freestone

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Freestonew, Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum! 

I appreciate your appreciation of our not predicting that everyone is going to die. Also your question as to how can different psychics see different futures is a really good one.  

My quick response is that people "see"  a lot of different futures.  What anyone "sees" is in their imagination, and there are as many views in people's imaginations as there are people. 

I don't pay much attention to people's predictions unless those people have a track record of accuracy that I can see for myself.  We try to establish a track record here.

Sometimes people on the Internet can get others to believe their predictions are worth listening to because they are charismatic.  But charisma does not create accuracy. And I've seen some mighty charismatic people make some mighty wrong predictions. 

So anyone can predict anything.

Anyone can also claim to have a direct line to Jesus Christ.  For example, George Bush said that he prayed about it before he decided to start the Iraq War that killed over 200,000, many of them civilians and children, and 4,400 U.S. soldiers ( 31,952  wounded) over weapons of mass destruction (WMDs). Then those W.M.D.'s  turned out not to exist. That war was a catastrophe in lost lives, not to mention the cost to both U.S. taxpayers and worse human cost to the people of Iraq.  So much for Bush's direct line to God. 

The science behind climate change comes close enough to end days for me. Progressives  are working hard to save civilization from climate catastrophe. 

Lovendures, BlueBelle, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

I was once in an office somewhere waiting for my dad, and the place had these huge books of old front pages.

I looked through the pages from 1939 on - I have never seen any headlines so terrifying in my life. I don't know how people got out of bed in the morning. My mother told me that she believed my grandmother would have to shoot her so she wouldn't suffer "a fate worse than death" from the Japanese. When I was a kid in Catholic school it was Commie fever. The nuns told us the Communists would point a gun to our heads and ask if we were Catholic. When we said yes, they'd kill us. As if that was what I was planning on saying.

There's always doom and gloom, and I admit to falling into it myself.  Does anyone remember - was it the Rapture - that on a certain day, the good people would ascend to heaven? My friend called me the next day and said, "I figured you'd still be here."

Anyway it's been my experience that future world predictions you see - not here, but elsewhere - are alway terrifying.

Lilinoe and Lilinoe reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jamierose1995)
Active Member Registered

As someone who worrying about the future? Will we meet aliens? will we be in outerspace? what will humans be like in 200 to 300 years from now?? 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: