Notifications
Clear all

January 17, 2019 Predictions 2020-2021ONLY

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community!  Here are the 2020-2021 predictions from the 1/17/19 Read the Future Night which include election and Inauguration predictions. In a few days I will post the remaining 2022 to 2030 predictions.

BIG HUGE THANK-YOU TO BRIGHT OPAL who used her amazing tech skills to convert the chat document to an excel file that then could be organized and turned into what you see here. Please send her good energy, good health, and gratitude. 

Regarding the 2020 November U.S. election, the consensus is that there's a partial blue wave, although we have minority reports to the contrary. No one who attended the event saw Trump with a second term although we all know there are people out there who feel he will win again.  So we will continue to monitor this. 

Also even those who see a blue wave show that after the election the American collective seems burnt out and suspicious of the federal government at that point. Interesting and fits earlier long-term predictions.  

Overall, though, the news is positive. 

Everyone sees something different from these predictions, so I will be interested to read what you see. 

2020 Whole Year - done 1/17/19

2020 Positive Predictions  -- show the light that is expanding beneath the headlines.  Please let them fill your being. Then read on to see the monthly regular predictions further down.  The regular predictions are usually more transitory. The positives fell into the following categories:

Hope Rising

• I see balance beams, the scales are evening out.(Alicia)
  • Fear is falling away. Fear does not have the control over the people as it once did. (Renée)
  • I see peanut butter! I have no idea what this means, but it feels positive.  (Julie)
  • Hope for the world again. (Molly)
  •  
  • New hope. feels like spring, new beginnings. (Eric)

Greater Sense of Unity

• Harmony amongst nations. (Baba)
  • More connections with soul family. (Sue)
  • Jamil Kashoggi given Nobel Prize posthumously. (Miriam)
  • People are friendly in Olympics, demand for foreign language-friendly event. (Bin)
  • Clarity of vision. There is no tolerance for lies and nonsense in politics.  We are down to the business of actually solving problems. (Julie)
  • Networks between communities. The number of non profits rises.  (Julie)
  • Community is growing stronger regardless of political views (Sue)

More Clarity and Awakening

• Children gaining momentum in their own demands for a better world. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People are more woke. More and more they are waking up to all the lies. Taking this into greater consideration as the Presidential campaigns heat up. People are listening. They care about what’s being said. (Renée)

More Humanity, Equity, Compassion and Sharing

• There is a strengthening of lightworkers, more women and men coming forward who want to help. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A new approach for paying for college. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see more local governments providing free access to health care and education. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Immigration reform is on the rise. (Alisa)

Green Consciousness Rising

• Improved, cleaner fuel source. (Baba)
  • Someone declares a National NO CAR day and it takes off, and it becomes a monthly thing.
  • There is more walking. (Miriam)
  • I see protest marches for good causes. I see the tracks in snow of a large group of people marching to protect a forest. I see lines of people for miles and the Pope is there. (Karen)
  • More people connected to Mother Earth. (Bar)
  • More lawsuits on the rise of children suing government and industry for not protecting them from climate devastation.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • No flights, no cars, or everyone is using clean cars. Everything, everywhere is quieter. We got it. No CO2 production otherwise we don’t make it. (Paula)

Spirit Rising

• The light is becoming a more powerful force. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People are rejecting the dystopian vision of the world. Like blinders coming off. (Renée)
  • People are being touched in their hearts with the soul light. Messages from spiritual leaders are speaking to hearts. (Karen)
  • People are connecting with their soul family to fulfill contracts for bringing more light to the world. (Sue)
  • The light rises from the core of the earth and envelops the entire atmosphere making earth glow, a beacon for universal life messaging that we are changing and the good will outweigh the bad. (Michele L.)

Advances in Science and Technology that Help us

• New meteorology forecasting tools or technology.Predicting tornadoes? (Julie)
  • The old ways are dying and new technologies are taking over for the good. (Molly)

2020 Regular Predictions by month – done 1/17/19

Whole Year 2020

U.S.

U.S. - White House/Congress

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rises to even more prominence.Wise beyond her years.  The GOP tries to ridicule her, but it all blows back against them.  She inspires a younger generation to become progressive. (Bluebelle)
  • Trump is out or silenced. (Alisa)
  • Trump is out. More social justice, more voices in government, change of the economic system, veteran politicians following lead of younger politicians who are fearless and have had enough of business as usual.(Michele L.)
  • Trump is really insignificant and was a symbol to makes us revolt and stand up. But he is corrupt, and what is rotten decomposes. (Paula)
  • Obama is behind the scene, running the elections for the Democrats. (Bright Opal)
  • There is change, but not enough. (Doris)

U.S. – People/Other

• There’s a blue train crossing the heartland, it’s a campaign train and it draws a lot of attention and enthusiasm. (Bluebelle)
  • Puerto Rico is looking into becoming independent from the U.S. They feel like FEMA and the rest of the country have let them down. Their thought process was "They don't consider us American, we might as well go. We're already poor, how could it be worst".  There seems to be a feeling there was more support received from the international community than their own country. (Bright Opal)

International

• Brexit is learning something. The world is turning around. People are getting sick of the same old epithets from the ultra Right that we have to worry about immigrants or the have-nots stealing from us.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • UK Parliament shifts left. (Bin)
  • Second half 2020: economic down turn is making everyone change their way of life and go away from old practices (Paula)
  • Dangerous man-made sink hole in Central Russia.Putin doesn't know what he's doing with that sink-hole. (Bright Opal)
  • In a prior prediction, I saw the channel tunnel collapsing between France and Great Britain with many victims. This is also related to Brexit, many people will suffer from Brexit whether or not it fails, there is no avoiding it. (Bright Opal)
  • Putin is not happy with Trump. Things are not going as planned.  He's losing control of the situation (Bright Opal)

January 2020

U.S.

• People are angry at a New Year's gathering. People are chanting, "Lock him up!" Protesters smashing expensive cars and slashing tires. (Karen)
  • Trump’s approval rating about 25 percent. (Bin)
  • There is change but not enough. (Doris)
  • Trump is really insignificant and was a symbol to makes us revolt and stand up. But he is corrupt, and what is rotten decomposes. (Paula)
  • Obama is behind the scene, running the elections for the Democrats. (Bright Opal)
  • Things are looking up. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • At this time, I feel a heartache and a headache. (Alicia)
  • Rioting in the streets. A tail pipe is blown. (Karen)

February 2020

U.S.

• Mueller making progress now. (Bernie)
  • GOP on its deathbed. (Bin)
  • Devin Nunes is scared. (Baba)
  • People are happier, but government still confused. (Michelle M.)
  • I see Nancy Pelosi in charge of something very important.(Betsey)
  • Some optimism in the country. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People are hunkering down. A reassessment of priorities. (Alisa)
  • Opioids take a record number of lives. (Bluebelle)
  • Federal government is broken. We must take care of each other at the community level. (Alisa)
  • People dusting their hands off and getting to work. (Sue)
  • An important bug is being studied in lab. (Karen)
  • I see more people moving from cities. (Bin)
  • I see a people’s revolt with guns and solidarity. I can't tell if it's in another country or the U.S. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Russians starting to get active again. (Bernie)

Climate & Earth

• In the news: a small beetle eating trees, very bad.  An invasion not indigenous to north America, possibly from China. (Karen)
  • I see extraordinarily heavy snow in the U.S.(Siobhan)
  • A lot of snow everywhere in Europe. (Paula)

March 2020

U.S.

• More political controversy, this time about Pence. (Bluebelle)
  • There’s a new scandal about Pence and his wife. (Bluebelle)
  • The reality is sinking in that US can not spend their way out of the next recession (Alisa)
  • In the news: a parade honoring a veteran. (Julie)
  • A skier is in the news. (Michelle M.)
  • Massachusetts Founding Fathers are in the news. (Baba)
  • California is leading the way for the country (Molly)
  • Children in the news, orphans. (Alisa)
  • A man is talking to a reporter outside a building.It's night time.  There is a cut on his arm.  It's either raining or wet from firefighters’ hoses.  Possibly a gas leak explosion.  This is in a large city like Chicago. (Julie)

International

• Something big is going on with the Vatican. (Bernie)
  • I see a city from the air, three girls are in dresses and bows. It’s a celebration.  I see a Japanese girl carrying cakes. I'm not sure why this event is in the news (but I’m concerned because of Japan tsunami predctions made by two people here)  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see darkness from Putin (Bin)

Climate & Earth

• Unusually warm in the US (Bin)
  • There is an infestation of insects in hibernation in waters climbing onto land. (Karen)
  • Children really protesting against climate change. (Paula)

April  2020

U.S.

• Dems are shining bright. (Bin)
  • Still much confusion in the White House. (Michelle M.)
  • The Western U.S., especially the Baja Peninsula and Southern California, is highlighted on the map. There’s a border issue there in the news. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • We are going through a phase of regeneration: hope, community, love, peace. (Eric)
  • There’s a war starting up somewhere. Is it Greece? (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see military men marching in unison, wearing green uniforms. I cannot see the top of their uniforms, only see their legs but by the way they are marching, I think they are Chinese. (Doris)
  • I see trees falling in Brazil. (Bin)
  • A lot of rain on the west coast. (Doris)
  • Electric cars developed, but no one wants to use cars. (Paula)

May 2020

• Flooding in eastern coastal cities. Global warming and melting ice plus super tides created the floods, not hurricanes.  (Bluebelle)
  • I see a gas explosion at a plant. (Bin)
  • People being taken to a place in the Midwest by train under ground. (Karen)
  • An explosion. (Michelle M.)
  • Australia has burnt out. Animals extinct. What are people doing for food? Terrible feeling. (Paula)

June 2020

• The first lady has a fall. (Bernie)
  • Talk of new gun laws the NRA has lost it’s power. (Molly)
  • Leadership spill in Australia. (Baba)
  • An avalanche in Switzerland in the news. (Karen)
  • Our society has changed totally, no films or facebook. Just everybody getting down to dealing with climate and food production. (Paula)

August  2020

November 2020

U.S. Election:

Trump:

• I felt Trump will be challenged to be the GOP nominee for the presidential election. (Bright Opal)
  • Trump in a hospital gown looking pathetic before the election (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Trump is in a white hospital gown. People are laughing at him.  it is pathetic. (Karen)
  • Trump loses, Dems with at least 300 electoral votes. (Bin)
  • Trump is confined to a sort of prison. (Paula)
  • Trumpists are pissed. (Bin)

Leading up to the Election or about it:

• I see Nancy Pelosi in the news and empowered. (Karen)
  • Concern for bombs in polling stations. Many phone threats.(Miriam)
  • People are trying to create bridges to connect opposing views. (Sue)
  • Oh, what chaos is going on in this election! Such monkey business has never been seen. Voter suppression. Violence in some polling places.  Desperate bid for power. (Julie)
  • Battered Republicans have torn apart at the seams. (Eric)
  • Russians at it again. Interfering in the polls. (Bernie)
  • Sadly, I see darkness. (Michelle M.)
  • I feel the wind of change for the better but something is not right. Some won who didn't win. There was some cheating behind the scenes, lots of manipulations. The system is corrupt. (Doris)
  • The election: I observe a decrepit Trump who doesn’t win.(Betsey)
  • Nancy Pelosi and Robert Mueller are seen as heroes. (Molly)

Blue wave:

• I see Democrats win at the polls. (Bluebelle)
  • A powerful beautiful progressive candidate. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Regarding the election: A blue light just went off in my head. That’s a good sign.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Everyone expects the Democrats to  for progressives. Republicans seem reconciled to that. (Bluebelle)
  • A liberal wins. The Right Wing extremists are the minority and not in control. (Molly)
  • Both the Senate and the House of Representatives are blue. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Democrats in House (Michelle M.)
  • Democrats are the majority now (Molly)
  • Democrats win the majority but there will be new leadership (Baba)
  • Blue, blue, blue! (Karen)
  • The Midwest turns Democrat. (Bluebelle)
  • Beto O'Rourke will win! (Miriam)
  • Mitch McConnell is gone. (Molly)
  • The House stays blue. The Senate stays red, but Mitch McConnell will no longer be the majority leader. Democratic president elected despite Russian interference. (Bluebelle)
  • Blue wave covering up lots of red (Senate). (Kristin)
  • I feel tremendous relief. It’s finally happened.  We have a chance to go back to normal life in the US. (Bluebelle)
  • I feel justified and that a wrong has been righted.I am not joyous because there is so much work to be done. (Karen)
  • The day after the elections I am feeling relieved! The House has even more women elected and they are Democrats. The Senate also has more Democrats elected. (Siobhan)
  • I see women. Many women being elected. There have been more people voting and they elected women of colour and of different ethnic backgrounds who are speaking their mind. There are also many younger women elected. I feel such a breath of fresh air.  (Doris)
  • Woman elected and its Gillian. (Paula)
  • Female candidate House of Representatives, Warren; Females gaining positions of influence. (Paula)

Red Wave

• Republicans win, but Trump takes a back seat (health issue). He'll support another candidate. (Alisa)
  • House of Representative is red. (Sue)
  • Something red is appearing. (Bernie)
  • I see the House purple and the Senate blue. (Betsey)

Mixed results

• Although the Senate will still have a Republican majority, the Democrats will gain ground. (Alisa)
  • I feel mostly relieved after the election but still unsettled. We have a long way to go. (Julie)
  • Day after elections feeling relief, not enthusiastic, just relief. (Eric)
  • Generally things are moving in the right direction -it will take time to right this ship. (Baba)
  • Disappointed because change is so slow. (Sue)
  • Parties evenly split or slight majority to democrats. (Baba)
  • Mixed feelings after election (Baba)
  • I’m trembling a little. The warmth is gone. Four women in chairs are staring blankly at Paul Ryan. (Vagabeau)
  • Election: I see a dark-haired lady - Nicky Hailey? (Baba)
  • November election: Lights go out in some places. (Tina)

U.S. – People/Other

• Pathos of a Latino town southwest there is a sad story that moves people to action. (Karen)
  • A song about being left behind in pop charts. (Karen)

December 2020

• Trump administration is falling to pieces. Mueller's work prevails. (Bernie)
  • In the news: Trump looking like an old man doddering around. (Karen)
  • Our hearts and minds seem lighter. No more fear everyday. (Molly)
  • The new Space Force is out of control. (Miriam)
  • Warm December. (Alicia)

International

• Someone managed to record ghosts. (Baba)
  • How is the UK doing with Brexit? They want to take it back. Businesses and citizens are leaving the country in droves. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I heard “no Brexit”. (Renée)
  • Brexit goes to another referendum and they decide to stay in the EU (Alisa)
  • England feels chastened by the Brexit experience - downward cast eyes (Baba)
  • Chinese intelligence chatter between them and Russians. (Bernie)

Climate & Earth

• Fire is a big issue in this country now. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Fall forest fires in the western US. (Baba)
  • Big heat wave in China in the news. (Bin)
  • Sulfuric rain in the news. (Julie)

2021 Whole Year - done 1/17/19

Positive PredictionsPositive visions show the light that is expanding beneath the headlines.  Please let them fill your being. Then read on to see the monthly regular predictions further down.  The regular predictions are usually more transitory. The positives fell into the following categories:

Hope Rising

• This year is a better world already. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I feel this year brings more freedom, less oppression. (Sue)
  • People are less controlled by fear, so the forces that use fear to hold power begin to crumble. (Renée)
  • Hopeful that both sides will start working together better (Sue)
  • I feel hope after worry. This might be o.k. (Karen)
  • Somewhat relieved but confused or something like that emotion (Michelle M.)
  • My feeling in 2021 is better, good, hopeful. This is the way we are going and there is no other way to get us to be healthier and become aware. (Paula)

Women Rising

• I see women in Africa, working together, around long pieces of wood. They are cheerful and spirited. (Jordan)

Greater Sense of Unity

• I see groups of people helping and supporting one another.(Sue, Eric, Jeanne, Bar, Vagabeau, Karen)
  • Good conversations across the world are rising, more communication. (Jordan)
  • I see women and men singing in a march. I see a new song that is the rallying song of the progressives and light workers.  I see so many smiles.  Even children are singing the song in buses to the capitol. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People are helping each other because the economy is still slow. Not churches helping, people helping people.  It’s a grassroots effort to help communities. (Bluebelle)

More Humanity, Equity, Compassion and Sharing

• There is an opening happening around the world. People citizens are becoming more willing and able to work for what they want against corruption. (Doris)

Green Consciousness Rising

• Something extraterrestrial, but natural, causes general sense of awe. (Baba)
  • I see yellow hay fields and it feels abundant. (Michelle M.)
  • In Africa, I see the giraffe population recovers. (Baba)
  • More environmental responsibility is happening, people decreasing use of plastic and harmful chemicals (Alisa)
  • Avocado being grown as food for our health. This means meat is really no longer a central part of our diet. (Paula)
  • It’s warmer, whiter beaches and quiet sea where turtles can lay their eggs. Fewer people around. Protected areas for animals to live in. There is less poaching. Stricter laws to protect animals. Armadillos are being protected their trafficking has been stopped. (Paula)
  • I see trees being planted en masse, rows of trees for the children of the future.

Spirit Rising

• Even more women are sworned into Congress. Lightworkers make more of a difference than they realize. (Bluebelle)

Advances in Science and Technology that Help us

• I see a symbol. It looks aboriginal in nature, very geometric.  It's two triangles on a black background.  But it is somehow attached to technology. (Julie)
  • A new form of vibrational healing using harmony and music. I see a doctor healing through vibration. (Karen)
  • I see new advances in technology that will improve our world. (Bernie)
  • New obesity treatment discovered. (Julie)

2021 January regular Predictions – done 1/17/19

U.S.

U.S. - White House

• We have a new president in 2021.Someone to rebuild what has been torn apart under Trump. Nationalists will see that their ideas have been defeated. (Renée)
  • The elections are looking good for a progressives in the Senate. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A blue wave is happening. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Female US president. (Baba)
  • I see Congress fully Blue. (Bin)
  • I see a blue wave in the country. (Sue)
  • Progress is fast in Washington. Making up for lost time of paralysis and inaction of previous administration. (Julie)
  • I heard Beto O’Rourke. (Renée)
  • Crowds of young people cheering. I see Beta. (Molly)
  • President: instability, sudden changes. (Sue)
  • Woman v.p. (Michelle M.)
  • I see a Democratic woman, maybe Kamala Harris. (Bluebelle)
  • Whoever wins is just a place holder. No one dynamic. (Eric)
  • Obama waving at crowd at swearing in. (Baba)
  • I see a moderate male democrat as president with woman VP. (Bin)
  • Nicky Haley is president or VP. (Alisa)
  • Woman in a red dress. (Jordan)
  • Kamala Harris and Beto O’Rourke. (Bluebelle)
  • A new time with much hope. Beto O’Rourke. (Molly)
  • Someone tall with long black coat. (Michelle M.)
  • The Inauguration: I see Kamala Harris or a woman who looks like her standing on the platform. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Something has been toppled a mess to wade through it is a small affair not many people there. It is not the usual fanfare because of the strife that had gone on before. (Karen)
  • Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. (Eric)
  • Sunny day, bitterly cold, female president, male VP. (Baba)
  • Woman in a red suit with dark hair.  She is smiling.   (Julie)
  • There is a lady standing  children at her side. (Bernie)
  • Julian Castro and Kamala Harris. (Julie)
  • I feel relieved but know it’s going to take years to put this country right again after everything we go through. (Bluebelle)
  • I see Obama and then I see a black woman, perhaps Harris, in front of him. (Kristin)
  • I see the current head of DHS in handcuffs (Baba)
  • The alt right is NOT happy. Their guy and their platform has completely failed. Steve Bannon and his ilk saw it coming and they are still not deterred. People don’t give stock to anything the nationalists have to say anymore. It did nothing but sow division. They powers that be are not happy about the elections. People are not so easily manipulated. (Renée)
  • This is a big turnaround year for back tracking on the mistakes pushed by ultra right. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see Kamala Harris on the podium, and I felt good but a little apprehensive. (Betsey)
  • How am I feeling in January 2021? Relieved that Trump is gone. It's over! (Siobhan)
  • I see a man with very white hair on the inauguration platform. He is a prominent person but not the president. Could it be Pence? (Doris)
  • I see two people with long winter coats standing at the front of the platform. One is a man with a black coat and the other a woman in a light blue or taupe coat. There are definitely more people of color standing on the platform, behind the podium. It feels like the president is a man and the vice-president is a woman. I feel significant relief but also that there is a lot to be done. The work is going to be overwhelming and some will be unable to undo the damage done from the previous administration. (Doris)
  • It’s Gillian on the Inauguration platform, but Michele Obama is there too. (hearing these words, like it’s an American talk show). (Paula)

U.S. - Economy

• Vulture corporations crumbling. (Eric)
  • Drug companies coming under scrutiny for price gouging.(Julie)
  • Insurance companies start to incorporate outs for climate related disasters so they don’t have to pay. (Julie)
  • Institutions continue to crumble, I don’t see it as a bad thing. I see it as room for new and innovative ways replacing them. (Eric)
  • The economy is in chaos, volatile. Unemployment is up. The turnover is high. (Doris)
  • Will crash; there is no more room for growth and the weather has damaged so much. We have to change. And it will. (Paula)

U.S. – People/Other

• More people seeing the injustice an inequity toward black folks in America, seeing the inequity of the indigenous relations and wanting to be more compassionate. (Michele L.)
  • Advances in cancer treatments on cellular level (Baba)
  • We are trying to turn around a giant machine. It will take time. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The US is weaker in the world but respected again. (Molly)
  • I see an arm with a pink rash on it. It looks like a measles rash. There is an illness spreading through the population.  (Siobhan)

International

• For some reason I’m seeing Putin. He is still around and in power. He's still there and seems to be untouched. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The world economy is slower and sluggish, but not a depression. (Molly)
  • Germany feels successful (Michelle M.)
  • Brexit fails (Bin)
  • May gone from Parliament. (Bin)
  • Germany prepares for new leadership (Baba)
  • Things are tough in Africa. Tribal genocide.  Economic struggle.  Africa needs the world’s help.  Africa needs the world’s compassion. (Bluebelle)
  • China ramping up military. (Michelle M.)
  • I see a cruise liner in big waves. It may capsize. (Bernie)
  • “Saved from the brink.” The division that Russia has tried to sow throughout Europe and the US has failed. The gig is up. Everyone knows Putin’s games and countries are no longer playing. Republicans who financially benefited from supporting Russia are completely disgraced.(Renée)
  • Brexit: recovering from the shame of showing such a racist face to the world. (Paula)

Climate & Earth

• I see they are releasing something in ocean, and taking something oil-related down. (Alicia)
  • Drought in the Midwest. (Bin)
  • Inuits have issues: with ice is melting. They are trying to save animal species, and the populations (Alisa)
  • Sea levels rising. (Jordan)
  • Lots of brains working toward cleaning up the garbage patch in the oceans. Private funding. (Julie)
  • The climate is a worry because the plants have suffered from insect infestation. The bark of some trees has been eaten off.  We are still trying to protect the trees. (Karen)
  • Once businesses realize climate change is hitting their bottom line, they become interested in solving it and start to put resources toward the problem (Julie)
  • There is a focus on protecting the elephants and the survival of the species. (Siobhan)
  • There is fighting over pipelines on the North America continent. Native groups are involved, along with young and progressive ones. There is a divide over fossil fuel. One side wants to continue the fossil fuel dependency and another side wants to go with sustainable solutions. Solar and wind power is being pushed. Those who are supporting fossil fuel know they have limited time to do it. Their days are numbered. (Doris)
  • Climate is dire. Really out of order. (Paula)
  • Norway gas leak/spill (Bright Opal)

For 2021 predictions by Month, check the Prediction Page for predictions done earlier than this event.  

2022 - 2030 predictions were all on positive outcomes in this event. Will post soon. - JM

Unk p, Coyote, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Wonderful list from wonderful people. Thank you one and all!

And an extra big ray of light to surround our already bright gem, Bright Opal. 

Namaste' for the many, many gifts you bring and share with all of us who gather here.

We truly, truly thank you for this incredibly complex task of collating so many responses from so many people in such an exemplary fashion.

We love you Bright Opal and we send that aura of love and light to surround and protect you, guide and strengthen you and ease your path to increasingly better and healthier states of being.

Baba, mariad, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Michele,  I so appreciate your kindness and enthusiasm. You make people feel so good. I just emailed Bright Opal with a link to your post about her. She works so hard helping so many people that half the time she doesn't see these posts. 

Without her decision to put the voluminous predictions on excel which were in an endless chat file, I don't think I ever would have gotten this stuff posted. 

Then there are all the kind people who showed up and meditated and had the courage to send in their visions and others who later sent in more visions.  A community effort. 

Speaking of helping, if anyone sees any hits that are not yet posted on the Prediction Page, let me know!  

Baba, Michele, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

Thank you Jeanne and Michele for your kind words.  It's a pleasure and honor to be able to contribute to such a wonderful group of people doing amazing work!

mariad, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thank you to everyone who helped put these predictions together. They are so full of hope that this nightmare will come to an end in a couple years. I've been feeling optimistic for weeks now, and reading these predictions has only made me feel better. Thank you again for your amazing efforts. 

BlueBelle, mariad, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

I hate to seem negative I'm not trying too, I was just wondering if anyone seen an event that kills all of us making the population drop. I'm just trying to understand more and more things. I am a constant worrier as people say but I try to hope for the best. Love and light to you all ?Laynara

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

No, Layanara, I haven’t seen anything like that.  We all need to live in the moment and not be afraid.  Breathe.  Savor the day to day moments with your child, with your loved ones.  Breathe.  You are a sweet and gentle spirit, Layanara, and I am sending you much love.  May you rest easy and have inner peace.

Michele, Laynara, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Laynara, Like you I remain a "nervous Nelly".

Recently someone told me (and I'm so sorry I can't find the source) that climate scientists are now believing that the "Little Ice Age" that occurred in the 18th-19th centuries was in part caused by the worldwide genocide that the Europeans engaged in for several centuries. They killed about 55 million people all in all, and the scientists think that the loss of human activity of 55 million people (from fires, cooking, defecating) eventually (but combined with other factors) resulted in overall cooling of the earth.

Why does this worry me? Because we are now over 7 billion people on the planet. So I can't even imagine how many humans would have to "disappear" to help cool the earth. And I'm not even talking about wars or natural disasters.

And I am one of the people who has nightmares about a nuclear holocaust. I'm never shown when, so it's not accurate for me to make a prediction.

What Bluebelle says is true. We all have to go on in our lives and remember to breathe. Control the small things you can. Try to change things for the better if you're able. At the least, use your phone to call legislators on issues that are important to you, local or national. We all can use our voices while we have them. 

Much love and light to you (and everyone).

Unk p, BlueBelle, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: