Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

1,838 Posts
136 Users
17795 Likes
154.6 K Views
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Baba 

Not a stretch at all.

This morning on Good Morning America, Chris Mellon, a former Department of Defense official, tells GMA why he and others are speaking out in the new non-fiction series, "Unidentified." 

He went into a great discussion on how important it is that our government agencies stop equating very real unidentified flying objects that have not only been sighted but documented in detail and then repeatedly reported to the next reporting agency up where they were withheld from the other necessary military etc. agencies. 

He said there is great stigma with the term or associations with trigger words like UFO or aliens. But that the objects were flying faster than any known aircraft. 

He believes whether it is extraterrestrial aliens or unknown foreign powers aliens using super speed technologies that the U.S and  military agencies are not aware of and/ or considered so high above us as to be impossible, that to ignore the findings or to cover them up is just plain shortsighted and wrong. 

So, baba a hit as far as being in the news and therefore intuitive airwaves! 

In addition,  NY Post another similar news item.

Tiger-n-Owl, LalaBella, Baba and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Medical breakthroughs. (Caroline) Predicted in 2018 for the year 2019. 

The 3-D printed heart using human patient's cells is a pretty huge breakthrough.  Caroline sent these links and says there are more. If anyone else knows of significant medical breakthroughs this year, please post!  

Tiger-n-Owl, Michele, Coyote and 3 people reacted
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

"I see Mueller talking at a podium" Kathryn August 2019, predicted January 2018

"Mueller is in the news" Donna, August 2019, predicted January 2018

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

Hi all, on the positive predictions, I found myself receiving confirmation today for some of them, but not in a news story. This is anecdotal, rather. I received an email from someone who had just come from volunteering to help refugees near the border. The speaker expressed so much positivity from the experience that she didn't want to leave the loving, kind and altruistic atmosphere at the refugee relief shelter, everyone joining together for the common good and trying to make the best of a difficult situation. There seemed to be so much gratitude flowing in both directions, from the "helpers" to the "helped", but also vice versa. Well, her description of people joining together for the common good and offering each other what help they could, lifted up my heart for sure, as I could tell it did the hearts of those involved in the experience.

I'm sure this can't be counted as a hit the same as if it were a story in the news (I don't want to include the actual email to protect the privacy of the senders), but I wanted to share it, as encouragement that these good things we predicted are actually showing themselves in action.

• We see unity among people. Love rising in the collective. Hearts rising, lifting one another, joining, singing. (Jeanne Mayell, Eric, Sue, Jordan, Alisa)
  • People sharing stories, and food. (Jordan)

I hope I did this right--this is my first post! Thanks, all.

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, villager and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Saibh noticed a hit and Bluebelle pointed out it was something she predicted in an RV exercise. It's about a bad development for children and immigration.  If someone can find the exact wording of the RV prediction with a date, please let me know so I can post it.  What a chilling  thought this news story evokes in me.  

https://qz.com/1632690/cbp-buying-2-2-million-pairs-of-diapers-for-tent-city/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Re: Mt. Etna - multiple predictions on this site, for multiple events, with multiple hits.  Here's a link to one I found, under Earth & Climate:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/climate-and-earth-predictions/prediction-hit-mt-etna/#post-9315

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

Yes, extremely disturbing. Families being separated is about the worst outcome imaginable. 

Please forgive my learning curve as I figure out how to post stuff. This was a reply to the story about immigrant children potentially being housed in tents.

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I feel that the hits we get provide a message from spirit about our world although I'm not sure what the message is and what we get from doing this.  This hit about Trump people corruption is significant because it says the New Moon is significant and the article about it is dated June 3 -- the date of the new moon!   

New moon significant.  Someone is taking money from the till and it is now discovered. Feels related to Trump. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in January 2018.

It seems important because the perpetrator is Mitch McConnell's wife and the article reveals  so much of what she and McConnell are about. She was caught planning to bring her family business to State sponsored meetings in China.  Her father, the head of the family business, had given Mitch and her $25 million at one point.  Mitch is so invested in Trump staying in office. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/06/elaine-chao-china-trip-foremost

The headline is:  OOPS: ELAINE CHAO CAUGHT PIMPING HER FAMILY BUSINESS WITH CHINA

The fact that I was told (by spirit) that the New Moon was significant tells me that things are about to shift now. 

deetoo, BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

All of these predictions came true in May and last few days of June. I believe there are more but it's hard to go through it all. If you see more, let me know. If there's an error let me know that too!  I like the idea of looking for a pattern in them. I'm intrigued by the June 3 new moon prediction coming true. As if there is a shift happening now. 

June 3 — New moon significant.  Someone is taking money from the till and it is now discovered. Feels related to Trump. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in January 2018 for June 2019.  THIS ARTICLE APPEARED ON THE NEW MOON:  Opps: Trump’s Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao (Mitch McConnell’s wife)  Caught Pimping Her Family Business in China while on official U.S. business. 

June 2–Predictions that may be about the volunteering that is going on at the borders seem to be coming true:

• We see unity among people. Love rising in the collective. Hearts rising, lifting one another, joining, singing. (Jeanne Mayell, Eric, Sue, Jordan, Alisa)
  • People sharing stories, and food. (Jordan)

I did not find news articles to corroborate these predictions but one of our members posted that she had received an email from someone who had just come from volunteering to help refugees near the border. The speaker expressed so much positivity from the experience that she didn’t want to leave the loving, kind and altruistic atmosphere at the refugee relief shelter, everyone joining together for the common good and trying to make the best of a difficult situation.   (Raindrop) 

June 3 — Predictions about Mt. Etna which just erupted. 

• More lava fire in Hawaii and then another volcano soon to erupt. A volcano in Italy, and Yellowstone rumblings. These worldwide volcanoes are connected to each other.  People become more interested in fault lines this summer, in volcanoes, cracking earth, earthquakes, and tsunamis. (Christina) Predicted April 29, 2018.  Etna erupted in December 2018 and again in June 2019.
  • Note to all: I didn't include VestraLux's etna post of October 2018 because it was actually a summary of a National Geographic article about Etna that she pointed us to.  

May 31 —A ship sinks. Some are rescued but fatalities are high. It was all avoidable. (Bluebelle).  https://www.apnews.com/44397ace9e354a79b71c56d8cc630887

May 26 — Alien spaceship seen and known. (NJ) In Unprecedented admission U.S. Military confirms UFO siting.Predicted in October 2017 for 2019.

May 24 –– May gone from Parliament. (Bin). May’s resignation puts a fractured Britain into Turmoil. Predicted January 2019 for January 2021.

May 22 --Medical breakthroughs. (Caroline) Predicted in 2018 for the year 2019. 

May 23 — I’m seeing large forest fires in spreading through Alberta, Canada in the Spring of 2019.  (Valestralux)  Posted in the Forum in late 2018. Nearly 5,000 people have been evacuated from their homes in northern Alberta, Canada, to escape a monstrous blaze that has reached nearly 230,000 acres, officials in the province said.

May 22 –-Reworking of immigration problem. (Meg) Predicted in September 2018 for May 2019.Trump’s ‘merit-based’ immigration plan declared ‘dead on arrival’ by opponents

May 21 —Rushing rivers from floods. (Ginny) Predicted in January 2018 for May 2019. Dangerous rain storms hit Central Europe and flooding and tornados hit U.S. South Central Plains necessitating several swift water rescues. 

May 29 — Feeling really angry “Dammed Brexit.” Really angry. It won’t go through. Too much resistance. No one wants it any more. Those who caused it will be held accountable. (Paula)Predicted January 2019 for March 2019.  This prediction is partially coming true with a lawsuit against Boris Johnson, current PM candidate, to hold him accountable for allegedly misleading the public in his 2016 Brexit campaign. 

May 23 —Graduations speeches in the news: anti Trump. Young people protesting some commencement speaker (a Republican). (Jeanne Mayell) As Vice President Mike Pence gave the Saturday morning commencement address at Taylor University — a Christian school in Pence’s home state of Indiana — dozens of graduating seniors and faculty walked out in protest.

May 22 —Very warm May. (Betty) Predicted in September 2018. For a second consecutive month, the global land and ocean surface temperature was the second highest for April since global records began in 1880 

May 18 —Climate issues going on in Germany. (Melanie) Predicted in September 2018 for May 2019. German farmers fear drought after dry winter, crops are already suffering.

May 17 —The conservative incumbent Australian federal government stays in power in a shocking, poll-defying outcome. 

This outcome, which reflects the global  battle between progressives and the right, was predicted back in January 2019 by Baba and Jeanne Mayell, in these Forum posts 

• The progressives will be whipped harshly by those in power but the progressives will not stand for it.  Ultimately it looks like a woman, hopefully she’s  progressive, will be in charge.  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted January 1, 2019 here.
  • The Liberals [Australia’s incumbent Conservative party] – the Strength card – endurance and power. (Baba),  Posted 1/1/19 in the forum.

May 14 —Something happening to a tennis professional. (Bernie) Nick Kyrgios kicked out of Italian Open after throwing chair onto the court in wild scenes in Rome.

May 13 —The economy slows even more.  There’s some panic.  Loss of jobs. (Bluebelle) Predicted 8/20/18. Panic sell-off in the markets May 13.   Economy shows slow down. 

May 12 —The Pope or maybe another major religious figure stepping down. (Julie) Predicted in September 2018 for May 2019. Not the Pope but the Head of the Greek Orthodox Church in America, submitted his resignation last Saturday 

May 10 — Floods in mid south reach extreme levels in May. Some of us predicted floods for Spring and early Summer, some of these predictions were made as far back as January 2018:

• A lot of rain. (Lola) Predicted in January 2018.
  • Rushing rivers from floods. (Ginny) Predicted in January 2018.
  • Water, flooding, submerged, animals dying, people depressed, power gone.  (Michele) Predicted in January 2018.
  • In the southern U.S. I see rivers overflowing their banks.(Siobhan) Predicted in January 2019.
  • Rain. snow, storm systems. heat. (Michele L.) Predicted in January 2019
  • Floods in Midwest. (Julie) Predicted January 2019
  • Boys in the river, thigh deep in mud. (Jordan) Predicted January 2019.
  • I see rivers overflowing in the mid west. (Andrew Posey) Predicted in January 2019.

May 8 — I see an arm with a pink rash on it.  It looks like a measles rash. There is an illness spreading through the population. (Siobhan) Predicted January 2019 for 2021 Measles outbreaks reported in pockets throughout the U.S., especially in Brooklyn, N.Y.

May 7 —Someone discovers a huge amount of gold. (AndrewIn South Korea back in 2018 – 3 executives said they found sunken Russian treasure ship from 1905. It supposedly had huge amounts of gold, worth $8.5 billion today. Now just reported it was all a hoax.Posted January 17, 2019 for May 2019.

May 6 — Predictions involving the Mueller Report that have come true: 

May 5 —Mangroves being planted along coastlines. Initiative in Indonesia. (Paula) A natural approach to holding back waters on Javas Coast.

May 4 — Drought in Australia. (Baba) Water restrictions loom as Sydney Dam Levels Drop in Drought.

May 3 — A hero dog. (Julie). A dog once called unadaptable now considered a hero after saving girls from attempted abduction.

May 1 —I see children, a dark haired boy and a girl are swimming. There is a lot of stress in this scene. Might be at the border. (Jeanne Mayell).   Predicted  January 2019 for May 2019. One Child Dead, three missing after migrant raft overturns in Rio Grande.

(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to post an additional possible hit for May, made in the January predictions by Michelle M.

• May seems very sad (Michelle M.)

Towards the end of Theresa May's resignation speech, she looks and sounds incredibly sad.

I'm wondering if that is what was meant? Or was it that the month of May seems very sad?

Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@tiger-n-owl)
Honorable Member Registered

Hello Villager- when this prediction was going on I believe I was thinking of the month of May, but now wondering if it was more literal to mean Theresa May.  I saw her on TV recently and felt sad for her.  After going through some of my own job related stress and difficulty, I felt her pain and sadness having to leave her job/ career this way. Thank you for your input.  Michelle M

Jeanne Mayell, villager, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

Possibilities:

• I’m visualizing beautiful golden wheat fields, but then I see mold on the wheat. The fields are too wet and frustrating farmers. (Betty)
  • Floods in Midwest. (Julie)

I was talking to my mom, who lives in Indiana, and she said farmers are just now starting to plant, because the fields have been flooded. However, the entire growing season may be a loss in most of Ohio.

https://psmag.com/environment/the-fields-are-washing-away-midwest-flooding-is-wreaking-havoc-on-farmers

• Outbreak of a disease waters in trouble around Florida panhandle. (Michele L.)

The Dead Zone in the Gulf is expected to be larger than average.

https://www.newsweek.com/huge-dead-zone-gulf-mexico-noaa-1443533

• Problems with ocean, fish supply, global warming, ice melt. (Alisa)

Alaska and the Arctic Circle are much hotter than they have ever been, ever should be.

https://www.sciencealert.com/alaska-s-weather-just-keeps-breaking-so-many-records-it-s-getting-hard-to-keep-track

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you Villager, Tiger n Owl, and Saibh.  I agree these are notable  and will post them. 

Villager, I think it was about Theresa May. 

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Here is one Jeanne which has the potential of being huge. As time passes more should be exposed on this issue.

I sense evil afoot.  Greed has gone hog wild. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in January 2018 for June 2019.

2 Different corruption issues regarding Chao.

The first from The Hill:

The progressive oversight group Restore Public Trust on Monday requested that the Department of Transportation (DOT) inspector general investigate Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao over potential financial conflicts of interest.

The group noted that when Chao was appointed by President Trump in 2017, she promised to divest from paving-materials company Vulcan Materials Co.

However, reports emerged this month that she did not sell her shares in the company until June 3 of this year.

Vulcan's shares rose more than 16 percent while they were in her possession, resulting in more than $50,000 in earnings, according to the Wall Street Journal.

“Every new story makes it clear that the depths of Secretary Chao’s corruption seem to be never-ending,” Kyle Herrig, senior adviser for Restore Public Trust, said in a statement taking aim at a number of ethics issues that have been raised regarding Chao.

“Whether it’s helping her family’s shipping business, prioritizing contracts and grants to her state where her husband, the Senate Majority Leader, is running for reelection, or failing to divest her own financial conflicts, instances of Chao’s corruption continue to pile up. Even in an Administration that has shown a disdain for ethics and the rule of law, Chao’s actions stand out."

https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/448867-group-requests-department-of-transportation-investigate-elaine-chaos

The Second from Politico:

The Transportation Department under Secretary Elaine Chao designated a special liaison to help with grant applications and other priorities from her husband Mitch McConnell’s state of Kentucky, paving the way for grants totaling at least $78 million for favored projects as McConnell prepared to campaign for reelection.

Chao’s aide Todd Inman, who stated in an email to McConnell’s Senate office that Chao had personally asked him to serve as an intermediary, helped advise the senator and local Kentucky officials on grants with special significance for McConnell — including a highway-improvement project in a McConnell political stronghold that had been twice rejected for previous grant applications.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/10/mcconnell-elaine-chao-1358068

(@lovendures)

Trump administration falls apart, members leaving. (Bin) Predicted January 2019 for June 2019.

Sarah Sanders Resigns.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-13/sanders-to-resign-as-white-house-press-secretary-trump-says

Trump Campaign pollsters fired after leaked info on low poll numbers.  Not actually Admin, but people campaign.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/06/16/donald-trump-campaign-fires-pollsters-after-leaks-show-poor-numbers/1472542001/

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lovendures, these are big, both of them.  Thank you. 

(@lovendures)

You are welcome Jeanne.

Also, on May 26th in this thread I posted about an astroid which seamed to fit a prediction.  It happened last month but was predicted for June. 

Here is what I wrote at the time:

"Another very large, very long rock like asteroid appears (like the one that was from outside our solar system). (Beccay) Predicted in January 2018 for June 2019. 

This is happening now a big astroid with an orbiting moon is passing close to earth.   I think the asteroid looks a lot like a cupcake .  ?"

https://www.space.com/asteroid-passes-close-to-earth.html

KB, Jeanne Mayell, KB and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted. Thanks for pointing it out. 

(@lovendures)

More people in power  Greed Going Hog Wild stories.  

This time Netanyahu's wife is convicted of using state money to cater meals at the Prime Minister's house.

Her husband is currently entangled in 3 different corruption cases in which the Israeli State Attorney General intends to indict him

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/16/israeli-court-convicts-sara-netanyahu-for-misusing-state-funds

KB, Jeanne Mayell, villager and 3 people reacted
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

Rachel Maddow's show from 18 June, also highlights 'greed gone hog wild'. Her blog has a post on Patrick Shanahan, the acting secretary of defense who is withdrawing from the confirmation process for the same role. His successor:

"Secretary of the Army Mark Esper, a former Raytheon executive, will take Shanahan’s place as acting defense secretary, Trump said."

According to Rachel Maddow's show, Raytheon has a pending sale that is under consideration before congress (minute 36:25, Rachel Maddow show podcast, June 18, 2019).

To me, it looks as though nominating people with something to hide or an obvious conflict of interest is a feature of this administration, not a bug. I wonder how this could not end in spectacular corruption and greed?

I'd also like to list a few other possible hits:

Predicted for May 2019:

This occurred on April 29 in Australian airports.

Also, Betty predicted the following for May 2019:

• I see a beautiful blue sky and ocean, yet I feel fearful. The beautiful scene is deceptive. I also have a sense of a large iceberg floating in the ocean. (Betty) predicted on 1/17/19

I immediately thought of this image, published on the ABC (Australian) website yesterday.

Lastly, another prediction made by Betty in September 2018 for May 2019:

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 1 people reacted
Page 8 / 92
Share: