Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Opening this Flynn news in a new topic.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Disturbing upset in Australia elections. Baba had hinted it would happen in her January 1 card reading. I have posted the hit on our Prediction Page. I was feeling once again the right wing darkness last night and now wake up to this outcome in Australia.  Keep in mind that their Liberal Party is like our Republican Party. They defied the polls that assured Labor (the progressive party) would win.  

May 17 --The conservative incumbent Australian federal government stays in power in a shocking, poll-defying outcome. 

This outcome was hinted at back in January 2019 by Baba, in the World Predictions Forum:  The Liberals [Australia's incumbent Conservative party] - the Strength card - endurance and power. Personally, I thought that Labor [Australia's progressive party] has a good chance of winning the next elections after the shenanigans that have gone on under the Liberals government. On the other hand, I have never felt that Bill Shorten had the charisma to mobilize all  the people in support of him. The cards seem to make it seem that it is not a foregone conclusion that Lanor will win. Nothing is set in stone, so there is still time for things to change. --Baba, 1/1/19

villager and villager reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I think I found a couple of hits - mostly weather/climate related:

• Rushing rivers from floods. (Ginny) Predicted in January 2018.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/flooding-thunderstorms-to-threaten-millions-across-central-and-eastern-europe-into-midweek/70008318

• Climate issues going on in Germany. (Melanie) Predicted in September 2018.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/04/winter-rain-germany-190426140227909.html

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you Baba.   Interesting that Melanie in California would pick up on climate issues in Germany. 

Baba and Baba reacted
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

• Graduations speeches in the news: anti Trump. Young people protesting some commencement speaker (a Republican). (Jeanne Mayell)

REPORTED IN NEWSWEEK ON 05/18/19:
"As Vice President Mike Pence gave the Saturday morning commencement address at Taylor University — a Christian school in Pence's home state of Indiana — dozens of graduating seniors and faculty walked out in protest.  The small demonstration came after Taylor students and members of the surrounding Upland, Indiana, community started an online petition to bar Pence from giving the address, citing concerns that it could be construed as an endorsement of President Donald Trump’s policies."

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
 KB
(@kb)

• Stock market in trouble.  The top of the market was reached and now it’s in decline. (Bluebelle) Predicted in January 2018.

S&P 500 hit a new record high on 05/01/19 at  2,945.83.  Then it dramatically fell below the 50 day moving average (a key bearish technical indicator), and it broke another important uptrend line.  Since then, the S&P has been "chopping around" in a directionless range.   

KB
(@kb)

• Very warm May. (Betty) Predicted in September 2018.

For a second consecutive month, the global land and ocean surface temperature was the second highest for April since global records began in 1880.

Averaged separately, the global land-only temperature for April was 1.48°C (2.66°F) above the 20th century average and tied with 2012 as the third highest in the 140-year record, behind 2016 (+1.89°C / +3.40°F) and 2007 (+1.50°C / +2.70°F). The global ocean-only temperature tied with 2017 as the second highest since global records began in 1880 at 0.72°C (1.30°F) above average. Only the global ocean temperature set in 2016 (+0.79°C / +1.42°F) was higher.

According to NCEI's Regional Analysis, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania had an April temperature that ranked among the nine highest for April on record. North America's temperature was above average at +1.08°C (+1.94°F) and ranked as the 20th highest April temperature on record. "

(@tiger-n-owl)
Honorable Member Registered

Sinkhole in the Midwest in the news (Julie) Feb 2019 predicted Jan 2019

Crews working to repair sinkhole middle of I-265 in Indiana (May 2019)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So many hits at once, feels like things are coming to a head in the collective.  Thank you, Tiger-n-Owl, 

Holding another Read the Future night June 6 - a Thursday - coming right up.  See posting on this page. 

(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

There is a fun prediction on here, only I can't find it, about colonial style dress for men making a comeback.

Yesterday, I was reading an article on Vogue called Men in Heels are a Thing-just ask Xavier Dolan-and there is a picture, and the shoes look just like colonial times shoes! When you combine that with the man bun that is so popular, I thought it might be a hit!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Polarberry, I found it: Thanks for this. 

• A new style in men’s hair, ponytails and Colonial day hair and outfits. (Jeanne Mayell) predicted Jan 2019 for 2020. 

(@lovendures)

Another very large, very long rock like asteroid appears (like the one that was from outside our solar system). (Beccay) Predicted in January 2018 for June 2019. 

This is happening now a big astroid with an orbiting moon is passing close to earth.   I think the asteroid looks a lot like a cupcake .  :D

https://www.space.com/asteroid-passes-close-to-earth.html

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, Baba and 3 people reacted
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

That's my kind of asteroid!

deetoo and deetoo reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I think this might be a hit from predictions in a 2017 reading:

(Donna) Alien spaceship seen and known.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html?action=click&module=Editors%20Picks&pgtype=Homepage

Michele, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

The above may have been too much of a stretch. Have a look and let me know what you think!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Baba it could be a hit depending on the time period she was predicting it for.  Do you know when? Thanks! 

Baba
(@baba)

It was in a long list of predictions for 2019 from an October 2017 reading and actually was by NJ:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/october-2-predictions-from-online-prediction-group-2017-to-2100/#post-2511

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This is an interesting prediction because the event is unprecedented and has come true just as predicted. NJ predicted it would occur at some point in 2019 - no specific month mentioned. The Military has allowed their navy pilot witness to speak about it and no one, as far as I know, has  come up with an explanation other than they saw a real flying spinning saucer and have a photograph to boot.  Interesting. 

Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

hit for may:

A ship sinks. Some are rescued but fatalities are high. It was all avoidable. (Bluebelle)

https://www.apnews.com/44397ace9e354a79b71c56d8cc630887

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you for finding this hit. Tragic situation, I will post it. 

Page 7 / 92
Share: