World Predictions Forum

World Predictions Forum2019-09-27T03:58:21-04:00
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here  

Page 60 / 61
  RSS

(@pearlfire)
07/26/2020 6:05 pm  

<a title="PORTLAND Flower Dancer" href=" removed link " target="true"> removed link

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/26/2020 9:50 pm  

@pearlfire. welcome Pearlfire. The app doesn't allow first time links to go through so send it to me via the contact form and I will put it into your post.   It looked interesting so I tried to find the Portland flower dancer to post it and ended up seeing something quite different -- a man who decided to join the Portland protests by spreading music and peaceful messages.  So sweet: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/portland-protestors-dance-alongside-peace-train-during-monday-demonstration/ar-BB14X5oC

BlueBelle and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
(@pearlfire)
07/26/2020 9:57 pm  

@Jeanne-mayell Oh, this one is so much more positive! I love this. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/26/2020 10:05 pm  

@pearlfire Thank you for putting the Mary Kay's vision together with this event.  Below is a link that I think you may have tried to post earlier. 

It is graphic and involves violence, so people be forewarned. 

Hot; sun; rage unleashed; desire; passion; dancing; flowers. (Mary K) Made June 1, 2020 for July 2020. In Portland, protestor dances with flowers before federal marshals, but  they grab her take her down, and then they grab someone else who tries to protect her, marshals shoot at  the crowds, and arrest and drag the two people away. 

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Estimable Member
07/27/2020 1:46 pm  

This may be a hit.

• People will be helping the homeless in the Silicon Valley. (Bin) Predicted 11.11.19 for July.

Google invests in housing in the Bay Area.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90531798/the-tech-industry-exacerbated-the-housing-crisis-heres-what-google-is-doing-to-fix-it

Lenor, Rohenna, BlueBelle and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/28/2020 4:01 pm  

A reader named Jason emailed me this hit that he found:

-I see Christmas imagery, trees, ornaments. (Raindrop) Made 3/31/20-

Would this be the new Burger King campaign "skipping to Christmas?"

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/28/2020 5:43 pm  

Potential hit posted in Unraveling thread by @dannyboy 

The nonprofit alleged that the campaign effectively laundered money in order to hide payments to contractors and advisors, including the maker of a campaign app, as well as Lara Trump, the president’s daughter-in-law, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, a former Fox News host who is dating the president’s son Donald Trump Jr. -- Tucker Higgens of cnbc.com

Isabelle, Lawrence, TriciaCT and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)
Eminent Member
07/28/2020 8:25 pm  
  • More quiet RNC. (Lovendures)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • GOP convention: very few attend. (Karen)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Republicans have had their cover blown and people lack trust of this group. (Mia)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Empty seats. (Karen)Predicted June 6,2019.

this is unfolding now. Ps.  When I saw the empty seats they were blue like the trump rally that overbooked.  

Isabelle, Lawrence, Baba and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Jess
(@jess)
07/29/2020 12:05 am  

A large hotel chain goes into bankruptcy  (Baba) June 2020

Travelodge launches bankruptcy proceedings
4 Jun 2020 by Tom Otley

Travelodge, the budget hotel operator with nearly 700 hotels, has entered into a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) to allow it to restructure its business while keeping its hotels open.

Travelodge has been in negotiations with its landlords to secure a waiver of rent, up to £146 million according to the Financial Times.

Isabelle, Lawrence, Baba and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Jess
(@jess)
07/29/2020 12:14 am  
  • There is great new creativity shown in celebrating events in a new way, i.e. weddings, graduations. (Baba)

Pittsburgh Promise students celebrate graduation at drive-in ceremony

By: LAUREN ROSENBLATT
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Lenor, TriciaCT, CC21 and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member
07/29/2020 1:16 am  

@firstcat

Wow!  Those were predicted over a year ago, pre-Covid.  That is really amazing to me that 3 of us picked up on that.  I am so thankful you found those.  

Lawrence, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member
07/29/2020 1:28 am  
Posted by: @lovendures
  • A body of water, likely the ocean.  At first, I feel the gentle swaying and swells of the sea, it is peaceful.  Then the water gets choppier.  Then the waves are getting turbulent and large waves are forming, suddenly they are huge and powerful smashing downward. (Lovendures) Predicted June 2020 for July 2020.

There are currently 3 named storms. Douglas is a Cat 3 getting ready to hit Hawaii. Hanna is in the Gulf of Mexico ready to hit Texas and Gonzalo is in the Atlantic barreling toward Barbados.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/weather/hurricane-douglas-forecast-hawaii-weekend/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/07/24/tropical-storm-hanna-texas/

@Jeanne-mayell , this prediction continues to be in play.

If it becomes a tropical storm, the next name on the list is Isaias. This would be the earliest “I’ name storm to form in the Atlantic on record, with the previous record being Irene from Aug. 7, 2005. The average date of the ninth named storm in the Atlantic is Oct. 4.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/new-tropical-disturbance-atlantic-poses-potential-threat-puerto-rico-florida-n1235106

FEBbby23, Lenor, TriciaCT and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/29/2020 1:33 am  

So many hits, all of a sudden.  Thank you all for finding them. 

ReplyQuote
 Jess
(@jess)
07/29/2020 9:58 am  

•Pears are in the news (Baba)

June 2020

USA Pears promotes plant-based meat recipes amid shortages

PORTLAND, Ore. – June 16, 2020 – In direct response to meat shortages and higher prices throughout North America, the organization has launched a new initiative pairing fresh pears with plant-based meat and plant-based proteins, inserting pears into the increasing amount of consumer interest in and consumption of these foods.

Isabelle, Goldstone, FEBbby23 and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Reputable Member
07/31/2020 2:46 pm  

There was a prediction, I think by Bin?, and I can't find it yet, but it was that T's approval rating is at 25%

Ipsos has a new poll/article out this morning that shows T's approval rating with Independents at 25%.

Jewels, Lawrence, Isabelle and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Estimable Member
07/31/2020 8:14 pm  

@polarberry That was actually me but I couldn't find the prediction.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/31/2020 10:18 pm  

@polarberry I could not find that poll.  Would you provide a link?  Thanks!  

ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Reputable Member
08/01/2020 1:28 am  

@enkasongwriter

Thanks. I'll keep looking for it. I think it was in the set of predictions before the ones made on June 1st.

Jeanne, I sent you the link privately so you can see it first.

ReplyQuote
(@alythari)
08/01/2020 2:05 pm  

Sigh once again I cannot find the prediction. 😑 But there was something about some people having immunity to COVID-19. I just found an article about that.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/vietnam-miracle-escape-covid-may-030830486.html

Makes sense to me.

ReplyQuote
(@goldstone)
Estimable Member
08/02/2020 10:39 am  

@alythari

I think is this one you're talking about:

A group of people with natural immunity to Covid-19 is discovered and studied to help develop a vaccine/medicine. (Baba)Predicted 3/31/20. (June 2020)

I read the whole article. I don't want to be that one person who ruins the party, but as a Vietnamese myself, it's best not to jump to conclusions. While some researchers hypothesise that the people in Vietnam might have immunity, they only theorise it as a possibility, as there's no evidence that people from that region have that natural immunity. At least at this time of writing.

The main reason why Vietnam has low numbers so far is because of their response to the outbreak, which has been working well so far with them.

Then again, I'm quite pessimistic, so take my reply with gain of salt.

Jewels, Baba, deetoo and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 60 / 61
Share: