Jeanne Mayell Intuitive Wisdom Forum2022-03-27T22:45:03-04:00
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deetoo Love those positive hits.  

PamP, teriz, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba

An amazing and quite wonderful hit! Sunflowers are literally the flowers of the sun. Bright, radiant and unstoppable! 

We have volunteer sunflowers that come up year after year after year even when my husband digs them up and tries to keep them from overtaking our big vegetable garden. They are more than twice my height.

Amazing catch. You are incredibly amazing in your number of accurate predictions! Love it!

PamP, Isabelle, teriz and 27 people reacted
 MMA
(@meliaamal)
Prominent Member Registered

@baba

Last night they came out in the thousands, singing a lullaby, it was quite heartening. And I think you're right - the sunflower will be forever emblematic of this political moment:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1285429795841609730

PamP, BlueBelle, Amyv and 29 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

This is a hit for July’s climate predictions:

@Debbie There will be extreme heat worldwide and increased earthquake activity around the Pacific Rim. (Debbie M.)

@lovendures A body of water, likely the ocean. At first, I feel the gentle swaying and swells of the sea, it is peaceful. Then the water gets choppier. Then the waves are getting turbulent and large waves are forming, suddenly they are huge and powerful smashing downward. (Lovendures)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7news.com/amp/earthquake-alaska-perryville-tsunami-warning/6328442/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alaska-earthquake-today-damage-a9631446.html?amp

share the love and light

PamP, teriz, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

A new member @jess found this hit of a prediction made 11.11.19

Betty White in the news. (Kathryn)   Jeopardy Host Alex Trebek jokes that Betty White who is 98 years old will be his successor. https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/22/entertainment/alex-trebek-jeopardy-betty-white-trnd/index.html

PamP, teriz, FEBbby23 and 21 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

• A body of water, likely the ocean.  At first, I feel the gentle swaying and swells of the sea, it is peaceful.  Then the water gets choppier.  Then the waves are getting turbulent and large waves are forming, suddenly they are huge and powerful smashing downward. (Lovendures) Predicted June 2020 for July 2020.

There are currently 3 named storms. Douglas is a Cat 3 getting ready to hit Hawaii. Hanna is in the Gulf of Mexico ready to hit Texas and Gonzalo is in the Atlantic barreling toward Barbados.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/weather/hurricane-douglas-forecast-hawaii-weekend/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/07/24/tropical-storm-hanna-texas/

PamP, Rohenna, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell @jess

Thanks for finding the Betty White prediction. That was mine. I'm so relieved it's good news!

PamP, teriz, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
 Jess
(@jess)
Estimable Member Registered

@kateinpdx

You are so welcome! Awesome prediction and shows your amazing gift. That prediction really stuck with me and I think we all feel relieved with the fun positive reason she was in the news. ?

PamP, teriz, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@pearlfire)
Eminent Member Registered

Hot; sun; rage unleashed; desire; passion; dancing; flowers. (Mary K) Made June 1, 2020.

On July 24, in Portland during peaceful protests, this video was taken of a woman (or man?) Going up to the Federal Police and trying to get them to take flowers. She had blue hydrangeas in each hand and began to dance and fluttered around taunting them and followed them as they walked in a different direction. One got angry and grabbed her and took her down and the rest of the goons joined in. Onlookers were screaming. Then they arrested her and took her away forcefully. It's a sad dark scene, but it involved rage being unleashed, dancing and flowers. See post for video on Twitter.

"The feds just kidnapped this person for dancing in front of them with flowers. Another fed shot me with a rubber bullet while filming (when you see the camera flinch about 40 seconds in)."
Posted by user name @endsountrack

PamP, teriz, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@pearlfire)

<a title="PORTLAND Flower Dancer" href=" removed link " target="true"> removed link

PamP and PamP reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@pearlfire. welcome Pearlfire. The app doesn't allow first time links to go through so send it to me via the contact form and I will put it into your post.   It looked interesting so I tried to find the Portland flower dancer to post it and ended up seeing something quite different -- a man who decided to join the Portland protests by spreading music and peaceful messages.  So sweet: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/portland-protestors-dance-alongside-peace-train-during-monday-demonstration/ar-BB14X5oC

PamP, BlueBelle, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@pearlfire)

@Jeanne-mayell Oh, this one is so much more positive! I love this. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@pearlfire Thank you for putting the Mary Kay's vision together with this event.  Below is a link that I think you may have tried to post earlier. 

It is graphic and involves violence, so people be forewarned. 

Hot; sun; rage unleashed; desire; passion; dancing; flowers. (Mary K) Made June 1, 2020 for July 2020. In Portland, protestor dances with flowers before federal marshals, but  they grab her take her down, and then they grab someone else who tries to protect her, marshals shoot at  the crowds, and arrest and drag the two people away. 

PamP, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

This may be a hit.

• People will be helping the homeless in the Silicon Valley. (Bin) Predicted 11.11.19 for July.

Google invests in housing in the Bay Area.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90531798/the-tech-industry-exacerbated-the-housing-crisis-heres-what-google-is-doing-to-fix-it

PamP, lenor, Rohenna and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

A reader named Jason emailed me this hit that he found:

-I see Christmas imagery, trees, ornaments. (Raindrop) Made 3/31/20-

Would this be the new Burger King campaign "skipping to Christmas?"

PamP, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Potential hit posted in Unraveling thread by @dannyboy 

The nonprofit alleged that the campaign effectively laundered money in order to hide payments to contractors and advisors, including the maker of a campaign app, as well as Lara Trump, the president’s daughter-in-law, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, a former Fox News host who is dating the president’s son Donald Trump Jr. -- Tucker Higgens of cnbc.com

PamP, Isabelle, Lawrence and 11 people reacted
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

• More quiet RNC. (Lovendures)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • GOP convention: very few attend. (Karen)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Republicans have had their cover blown and people lack trust of this group. (Mia)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • Empty seats. (Karen)Predicted June 6,2019.

this is unfolding now. Ps.  When I saw the empty seats they were blue like the trump rally that overbooked.  

PamP, Isabelle, Lawrence and 19 people reacted
 Jess
(@jess)

A large hotel chain goes into bankruptcy  (Baba) June 2020

Travelodge launches bankruptcy proceedings
4 Jun 2020 by Tom Otley

Travelodge, the budget hotel operator with nearly 700 hotels, has entered into a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) to allow it to restructure its business while keeping its hotels open.

Travelodge has been in negotiations with its landlords to secure a waiver of rent, up to £146 million according to the Financial Times.

PamP, Isabelle, Lawrence and 17 people reacted
 Jess
(@jess)

• There is great new creativity shown in celebrating events in a new way, i.e. weddings, graduations. (Baba)

Pittsburgh Promise students celebrate graduation at drive-in ceremony

By: LAUREN ROSENBLATT
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

PamP, lenor, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@firstcat

Wow!  Those were predicted over a year ago, pre-Covid.  That is really amazing to me that 3 of us picked up on that.  I am so thankful you found those.  

PamP, Lawrence, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
Page 60 / 92
Share:
Go to Top