[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here
I think I found a few hits for April:
- Image of cheese and wine. Something is not quite right with these products. It feels like harvest or trade problems. (Villager)
In the news, controversy over the Interior Department's policy of hunting coyotes and wolves. (Baba)
- Wild horses are in the news. Editor's Note: This may be about the controversy about Trump administration allowing killing of wild horses. (Baba)
I think this is a hit, but I can’t access this article from Europe:
From Stargazer: BABA... You have a right on hit for April. "Wild horses are in the news".......
straight from the horses heart.com / 'Alleged 'Humane' Coalition.....' / 'Wild Equine Groups Cry Foul....'.
washingtonpost.com/ energy-environment/ 'Horse advocates buck at new plan to save Wild Mustangs'
Street insider.com / 'Diverse Coalition of Stakeholders...on...Wild Horses and Burros...'
A very controversial new proposal by a coaltion of the BLM, the Cattlemen's Asso. , the ASPCA, HSUS, and some actual horse advocacy groups, (all who stand to benefit monetarily) has been drafted to present to Congress.
It's a clever 'deal with the devil' however, and will promote the final removal of our Wild Horses from their home lands with extinction the ultimate result.
- I see submarines. (Charisse) <Predicted for April 2019>
- Submarine off the West Coast. (Bluebelle) (already counted as a hit for a UFO)
United States in cat and mouse game with China over China's submarines capable of delivering nuclear ballistic missiles.
Hi Jeanne. Looks like you have a hit. A most unfortunate situation.
- I see children, a dark haired boy and a girl are swimming. There is a lot of stress in this scene. Might be at the border. (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted January 2019 for May 2019.
I think I found a few hits:
- Mangroves being planted along coastlines. Initiative in Indonesia. (Paula)
- Drought in Australia. (Baba)
- A hero dog. (Julie)
I've collected some predictions about the Mueller Report that I made which I feel have come true. I think there are many more by others. I've so far only checked my Dec 2018 YouTube and my two Mueller Articles posted in the website footer pages. If someone has others, please post and include the date the prediction was made. I want everyone to get credit for their hits.
May 6 — Predictions involving the Mueller Report that have come true so far:
- Mueller will be hampered in his work. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted in August 2017
- The Mueller investigation will be impeded. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted December 29, 2018.
- After Sessions resigned, the interim Attorney General will find a way to limit Mueller’s investigation without firing him. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted November 2018 After Attorney General Jeff Sessions resigned.
- History will show that Mueller was on course to be the white knight of our day. He followed the letter of the law. He can’t be bought. The people trust him on both sides, except for the Trump deep base. But the GOP will hamper him in some way so in the end, there will be limitations to his work. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted Posted 11/14/18 by Jeanne Mayell
- There is an important difference between what Mueller and others at the FBI know is true about the crimes committed and what they can win in court. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted in August 2017.
- I dreamed in February that Mueller suddenly grabbed his side and fell to the ground, indicating he was hampered. (Bluebelle)
- I dreamed in February that Mueller was cleaning gutters and then suddenly I saw him down on the ground on his side and unable to keep cleaning. (Jeanne Mayell)
- News articles addressing these predictions:
- Mueller could not indict a sitting president nor could he make judgements about Trump’s guilt in the report. He could only provide the evidence for his guilt.
- On March 6, 450 federal prosecutors signed a statement that based on the Mueller Report evidence, Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice.
- Indications are surfacing that William Barr restricted the Mueller investigation by forcing Mueller to wrap up by March 2019.
- The investigation was also hampered by the questionable decision not to make judgments about the president’s guilt because of another questionable decision: that you can’t indict a sitting president.
For some reason, I can't see any previous posts on threads, so I can't find the actual predictions to verify this. But wasn't there a prediction that Trump would have trouble with voters because federal aid for hurricane relief wasn't coming through? That's happening.
Polarberry, thanks for noticing this hit. I will post it. Sometimes the dates can be off because of the way we meditate during Read the Future night. She could have been seeing the media reports of the 2019 measles outbreaks even though I was already leading the group into 2021.
I just posted these hits on the Prediction page regarding the extreme rain and flooding happening this Spring, especially today in Houston .
May 10 -- Floods in mid south reach extreme levels in May. Some of us predicted floods for Spring and early Summer, some of these predictions were made as far back as January 2018:
- A lot of rain. (Lola) Predicted in January 2018.
- Rushing rivers from floods. (Ginny) Predicted in January 2018.
- Water, flooding, submerged, animals dying, people depressed, power gone. (Michele) Predicted in January 2018.
- In the southern U.S. I see rivers overflowing their banks.(Siobhan) Predicted in January 2019.
- Rain. snow, storm systems. heat. (Michele L.) Predicted in January 2019
- Floods in Midwest. (Julie) Predicted January 2019
- Boys in the river, thigh deep in mud. (Jordan) Predicted in January 2019.
If anyone wants to help out by checking for hits, it is easiest to go to the main prediction page and check two places: (1) Latest hits and (2) after that, scroll down to 2019 predictions by month where you will see all of the other predictions for the last few years grouped by month. And thank you!
*The Pope or maybe another major religious figure stepping down. (Julie) Predicted in September 2018 for May 2019.
This has happened. The Head of the Greek Orthodox Church in America, Archbishop Demetrios, submitted his resignation last Saturday to Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, who oversees a synod that has the ultimate say in appointing a successor.
Saw this comment on the main prediction page about Bluebelle's market prediction:
Bluebelle’s prediction about the stock market being in trouble during May 2019 is proving to be correct. I greatly reduced my stock holdings shortly before the big slide came because I was aware of the May 2019 stock market prediction. If this is just a correction and not a true bear market I would expect the slide to go on for 2 or 3 weeks then stop sliding downward.
Nice job, Bluebelle. I will post it as a hit as soon as I can find the prediction, the date made and a news story.