Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Saibh, thank you for this hit.  Horrible to image an executing of a child. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This is from Stargazer who could not post it: BABA... You have a right on hit for April. "Wild horses are in the news".......

Check out:

straight from the horses heart.com / 'Alleged 'Humane' Coalition.....' / 'Wild Equine Groups Cry Foul....'.   

washingtonpost.com/ energy-environment/ 'Horse advocates buck at new plan to save Wild Mustangs'

Street insider.com / 'Diverse Coalition of Stakeholders...on...Wild Horses and Burros...'

A very controversial new proposal by a coaltion of the BLM, the Cattlemen's Asso. , the ASPCA, HSUS, and some actual horse advocacy groups, (all who stand to benefit monetarily) has been drafted to present to Congress. 

It's a clever 'deal with the devil' however, and will promote the final removal of our Wild Horses from their home lands with extinction the ultimate result. ? 

(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

• I see submarines. (Charisse) <Predicted for April 2019>
  • Submarine off the West Coast. (Bluebelle) (already counted as a hit for a UFO)

United States in cat and mouse game with China over China's submarines capable of delivering nuclear ballistic missiles.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/china-army-nuclear/

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank-you, Codyroo!  Posting this on the prediction page now, as a hit.

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Jeanne.  Looks like you have a hit.  A most unfortunate situation.  

• I see children, a dark haired boy and a girl are swimming. There is a lot of stress in this scene. Might be at the border. (Jeanne Mayell).   Predicted  January 2019 for May 2019.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/02/719797605/1-child-dead-3-people-missing-after-migrant-raft-overturns-in-rio-grande

RosieHeart, LalaBella, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Oh so sad. Thanks for letting me know, Lovendures. 

CDeanne and CDeanne reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

deetoo, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Thanks Baba.  I really loved reading about the mangroves.  How exciting for Java.

Baba, BlueBelle, Baba and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Baba, this is awesome research. Thank you.  Will post. Also, Baba, if you could remember where you saw these predictions, I need to post the dates these predictions were made. 

deetoo, BlueBelle, deetoo and 1 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

These were all under May 2019 from the January 17, 2019 predictions. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I've collected some predictions about the Mueller Report that I made which I feel have come true. I think there are many more by others. I've so far only checked my Dec 2018 YouTube and my two Mueller Articles posted in the website footer pages.  If someone has others, please post and include the date the prediction was made. We learn about our internal process by seeing what came true.

May 6 — Predictions involving the Mueller Report that have come true so far: 

deetoo, BlueBelle, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

For some reason, I can't see any previous posts on threads, so I can't find the actual predictions to verify this. But wasn't there a prediction that Trump would have trouble with voters because federal aid for hurricane relief wasn't coming through? That's happening.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/08/720803270/as-hurricane-relief-stalls-in-d-c-trump-to-rally-base-in-florida-panhandle?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20190508&fbclid=IwAR3hldXyCQH5jUx3fVVHdGTkZ_VFa3iMeat85ZP0KlbshgwZA7v4Q8ByyOM

(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

I know it's only May '19, but under January 2021 Siobhan predicted, "I see an arm with a pink rash on it.  It looks like a measles rash. There is an illness spreading through the population."

That's happening now.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Polarberry, thanks for noticing this hit. Sometimes the dates can be off because of the way we meditate during Read the Future night.   She could have been seeing the media reports of the 2019 measles outbreaks even though I was already leading the group into 2021. 

I just posted these hits on the Prediction page regarding the extreme rain and flooding happening this Spring, especially today in Houston .

May 10 -- Floods in mid south reach extreme levels in May. Some of us predicted floods for Spring and early Summer, some of these predictions were made as far back as January 2018:

• A lot of rain. (Lola) Predicted in January 2018.
    • Rushing rivers from floods. (Ginny) Predicted in January 2018.
    • Water, flooding, submerged, animals dying, people depressed, power gone.  (Michele) Predicted in January 2018.
    • In the southern U.S. I see rivers overflowing their banks.(Siobhan) Predicted in January 2019.
    • Rain. snow, storm systems. heat. (Michele L.) Predicted in January 2019
    • Floods in Midwest. (Julie) Predicted January 2019
    • Boys in the river, thigh deep in mud. (Jordan) Predicted in January 2019.

(@lovendures)

*The Pope or maybe another major religious figure stepping down. (Julie) Predicted in September 2018 for May 2019.

This has happened. The Head of the Greek Orthodox Church in America, Archbishop Demetrios, submitted his resignation last Saturday to Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, who oversees a synod that has the ultimate say in appointing a successor.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/faith-religion/2019/05/10/Swift-change-looms-in-Greek-Orthodox-leadership/stories/201905100122

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lovendures, thank you for finding this. Am posting it now. :-)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Saw this comment on the main prediction page about Bluebelle's market prediction:

Bluebelle’s prediction about the stock market being in trouble during May 2019 is proving to be correct. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

I'm in a personal whirlwind of increased work demands and getting my son ready for finals so this must be quick.

No official hit yet, but very good news on the way.  I vaguely remember predicting Pence will be highly implicated in June and have been waiting for developments around that with baited breath.  

News is breaking that Flynn has recordings of people in the White House or Congress telling him not to testify. ( newly unclassified info from Mueller).  Judge is demanding the transcripts and audio - possibly even video- be made public by May 31.  Keep an eye on this.  It is explosive and I think Pence (and others) will be nailed here.  This is the true beginning of the end.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1006666?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma&__twitter_impression=true  

Much love to all as always!

polarberry, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

• Reworking of immigration problem. (Meg) Predicted in September 2018 for May 2019.

Trump proposes a new merit based immigration policy which has little chance of House support.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/16/trump-legal-immigration-plan-merit-based

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Luminata, I am noticing after re-reading predictions that a few of us have predictions about June and one for August  where Trump is seriously rattled.  

• Mueller is in the news. It feels like Trump has become rigid.He can’t move from his position. I see his arms folded and they are carrying him out like that sideways, arms still folded and body rigid. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Trump administration falls apart, members leaving. (Bin)
  • Pence goes down. Irrefutable evidence is presented that he is involved in the Russian conspiracy. Trump is next.  (Luminata)
  • President's family members implicated officially in collusion. (Miriam)
  •  Trump is gone. (Bluebelle) Predicted for August 2019.
  • Final blow for Trump - Mueller testifies in House. Leads to more legal action and impeachments of members of Congress. Senate Dems involved as well as GOP in taking Russian money. The investigations mean Kavanaugh impeachment possible. (Luminata)

These fit with the Flynn rumors.  

numerologist, villager, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
Page 6 / 92
Share: