[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here  

Page 6 / 20
  RSS

Baba
(@baba)
Registered
04/24/2019 3:28 pm  

I think I found a few hits for April:

• Image of cheese and wine. Something is not quite right with these products. It feels like harvest or trade problems. (Villager)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/04/09/trump-administration-threatens-tariffs-eu-wine-cheese-other-goods-europe-has-many-questions/?utm_term=.099bebf34224

In the news, controversy over the Interior Department's policy of hunting coyotes and wolves.  (Baba)

https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-gray-wolf-protections-20190328-story.html

• Wild horses are in the news. Editor's Note: This may be about the controversy about Trump administration allowing killing of wild horses. (Baba)

I think this is a hit, but I can’t access this article from Europe: 

https://www.watchdog.org/national/federal-program-aims-to-save-wild-horses-and-taxpayer-dollars/article_bc197a7e-654f-11e9-9ca2-27f73c5c6f99.html

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
04/24/2019 4:54 pm  

Saibh, thank you for this hit.  Horrible to image an executing of a child. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
04/27/2019 4:07 pm  

From Stargazer: BABA... You have a right on hit for April. "Wild horses are in the news".......

Check out:

straight from the horses heart.com / 'Alleged 'Humane' Coalition.....' / 'Wild Equine Groups Cry Foul....'.   

washingtonpost.com/ energy-environment/ 'Horse advocates buck at new plan to save Wild Mustangs'

Street insider.com / 'Diverse Coalition of Stakeholders...on...Wild Horses and Burros...'

A very controversial new proposal by a coaltion of the BLM, the Cattlemen's Asso. , the ASPCA, HSUS, and some actual horse advocacy groups, (all who stand to benefit monetarily) has been drafted to present to Congress. 

It's a clever 'deal with the devil' however, and will promote the final removal of our Wild Horses from their home lands with extinction the ultimate result. 😭 

ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Registered
05/02/2019 10:42 am  
  • I see submarines. (Charisse) <Predicted for April 2019>
  • Submarine off the West Coast. (Bluebelle) (already counted as a hit for a UFO)

United States in cat and mouse game with China over China's submarines capable of delivering nuclear ballistic missiles.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/china-army-nuclear/

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
05/02/2019 1:26 pm  

Thank-you, Codyroo!  Posting this on the prediction page now, as a hit.

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
05/02/2019 7:46 pm  

Hi Jeanne.  Looks like you have a hit.  A most unfortunate situation.  

• I see children, a dark haired boy and a girl are swimming. There is a lot of stress in this scene. Might be at the border. (Jeanne Mayell).   Predicted  January 2019 for May 2019.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/02/719797605/1-child-dead-3-people-missing-after-migrant-raft-overturns-in-rio-grande

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
05/02/2019 7:56 pm  

Oh so sad. Thanks for letting me know, Lovendures. 

CDeanne liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Registered

deetoo, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
05/05/2019 7:24 pm  

Thanks Baba.  I really loved reading about the mangroves.  How exciting for Java.

Baba and BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
05/05/2019 8:00 pm  

Baba, this is awesome research. Thank you.  Will post. Also, Baba, if you could remember where you saw these predictions, I need to post the dates these predictions were made. 

deetoo and BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Registered
05/06/2019 8:39 am  

These were all under May 2019 from the January 17, 2019 predictions. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
05/07/2019 3:20 pm  

I've collected some predictions about the Mueller Report that I made which I feel have come true. I think there are many more by others. I've so far only checked my Dec 2018 YouTube and my two Mueller Articles posted in the website footer pages.  If someone has others, please post and include the date the prediction was made. I want everyone to get credit for their hits. 

May 6 — Predictions involving the Mueller Report that have come true so far: 

deetoo and BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Registered
05/08/2019 9:01 am  

For some reason, I can't see any previous posts on threads, so I can't find the actual predictions to verify this. But wasn't there a prediction that Trump would have trouble with voters because federal aid for hurricane relief wasn't coming through? That's happening.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/08/720803270/as-hurricane-relief-stalls-in-d-c-trump-to-rally-base-in-florida-panhandle?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20190508&fbclid=IwAR3hldXyCQH5jUx3fVVHdGTkZ_VFa3iMeat85ZP0KlbshgwZA7v4Q8ByyOM

ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Registered
05/08/2019 6:40 pm  

I know it's only May '19, but under January 2021 Siobhan predicted, "I see an arm with a pink rash on it.  It looks like a measles rash. There is an illness spreading through the population."

That's happening now.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
05/10/2019 7:30 pm  

Polarberry, thanks for noticing this hit.  I will post it. Sometimes the dates can be off because of the way we meditate during Read the Future night.   She could have been seeing the media reports of the 2019 measles outbreaks even though I was already leading the group into 2021. 

I just posted these hits on the Prediction page regarding the extreme rain and flooding happening this Spring, especially today in Houston .

May 10 -- Floods in mid south reach extreme levels in May. Some of us predicted floods for Spring and early Summer, some of these predictions were made as far back as January 2018:

• A lot of rain. (Lola) Predicted in January 2018.
    • Rushing rivers from floods. (Ginny) Predicted in January 2018.
    • Water, flooding, submerged, animals dying, people depressed, power gone.  (Michele) Predicted in January 2018.
    • In the southern U.S. I see rivers overflowing their banks.(Siobhan) Predicted in January 2019.
    • Rain. snow, storm systems. heat. (Michele L.) Predicted in January 2019
    • Floods in Midwest. (Julie) Predicted January 2019
    • Boys in the river, thigh deep in mud. (Jordan) Predicted in January 2019.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
05/10/2019 7:32 pm  

If anyone wants to help out by checking for hits,  it is easiest to go to the main prediction page and check two places: (1) Latest hits  and (2) after that, scroll down to 2019 predictions by month where you will see all of the other predictions for the last few years grouped by month. And thank you! 

ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Registered
05/10/2019 8:19 pm  

Thanks Jeanne, I worded it that way because of the discrepancy between now and the predicted time frame, and I didn't want it to seem like I was reaching, but that prediction was eery in its accuracy.

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
05/12/2019 10:33 pm  

*The Pope or maybe another major religious figure stepping down. (Julie) Predicted in September 2018 for May 2019.

This has happened. The Head of the Greek Orthodox Church in America, Archbishop Demetrios, submitted his resignation last Saturday to Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, who oversees a synod that has the ultimate say in appointing a successor.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/faith-religion/2019/05/10/Swift-change-looms-in-Greek-Orthodox-leadership/stories/201905100122

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
05/13/2019 8:46 am  

Lovendures, thank you for finding this. Am posting it now. :-)

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
05/13/2019 1:22 pm  

Saw this comment on the main prediction page about Bluebelle's market prediction:

Bluebelle’s prediction about the stock market being in trouble during May 2019 is proving to be correct. I greatly reduced my stock holdings shortly before the big slide came because I was aware of the May 2019 stock market prediction. If this is just a correction and not a true bear market I would expect the slide to go on for 2 or 3 weeks then stop sliding downward.

Nice job, Bluebelle. I will post it as a hit as soon as I can find the prediction, the date made and a news story.  

BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 20
Share:
Blue
Pear
Black Emo
{blue}:grinning:
{blue}:wink:
{blue}:face:
{blue}:inlove:
{blue}:sweaty: