Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jsr78 thanks for posting and welcome. 

TriciaCT, jsr78, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @charmandernat

An American icon dies alone. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10.9.1

Rep John Lewis has died. Heartbreaking loss to this country.

Rohenna, seaturtle26, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @jsr78

There is a vaccine in Russia that was completed and they are starting to make the vaccine. The problem is that there are less rules for making a vaccine in Russia, so who knows if it really works. The Russians are saying its the first vaccine to complete all it's trials will be manufactured. 

<a href=" removed link "> removed link

Thanks, I did see that the other day, and I thought of the prediction on here that said not to trust the first vaccine because it won't work.  

TriciaCT, jsr78, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

As a result of isolation, people learn to live differently and like different things than before. Things that were taken for granted (e.g., shopping malls and movie theaters) become obsolete or go bankrupt. (Baba)Predicted 3/31/20. (June 2020)

While this is predicted for June 2020 and certain things have yet to come, the writing is on the wall when it comes to shopping malls and shopping centres as seen in this article back in Australia.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-15/australian-shopping-centres-forced-to-adapt-after-coronavirus/12452986

Rohenna, Share, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@goldstone. Thank you for finding this significant event for Australia.  

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66. Regarding predictions about a vaccine, they point to 2021 for a working vaccine that is being given to people. As for a new vaccine in July that doesn't work, I could not find such a prediction in our Read the future events.  Probably it was made by someone just posting informally   in the forum. We will try to find it but here is what I found for now:

• A group of people with natural immunity to Covid-19 is discovered and studied to help develop a vaccine/medicine. (Baba )Predicted 3/31/20. 
  • Still no vaccine, so people want to social distance. Trump doesn’t know what to do so he wings it. (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted March 31 for July.
  • A breakthrough is announced regarding a covid vaccine. It is not yet ready for widespread use though. (Baba). For September 2020.
  • A vaccine is finally ready for mass usage for covid. (Baba) For 2021
  • A vaccine for Covid-19 is coming this year. A mass vaccination is underway. People are standing in long lines to be vaccinated. (Siobhan) for 2021.
  • A COVID 19 vaccine is near production. (Audree) Predicted 3.31.20. for November 2021.

(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Probably it was made by someone just posting in the forum. 

Yes, I think you're right.  I apologize if I inadvertently misled anyone.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66 No apology needed. I love it when people vaguely remember predictions and then we find them. It's a fun game actually, like Where's Waldo? That's the only way we find them most of the time. There is probably a prediction in the forum somewhere although harder to find than Read the Future Night predictions which are all located together.  I vaguely remember something like that.  You can put "vaccine" in the search box and start going through them, though. 

Unk p, tgraf66, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66. Here it is!  Just did a search and it popped here in Random Timeline Predictions from People 

Several people @lynn @bluebelle and @coyote weighed in saying they didn't trust initial reports of a Moderna vaccine back in May. 

@bluebelle: How long will the pandemic last?  Three years.  Will there be a treatment?  Yes, there will be new treatments, but they don’t work for everyone.  Some of these treatments have side effects that are hazardous to the elderly.  It’s not a panacea.  Will there be a vaccine?  Not for several years.  

From @lynnventura The first round of trials involved only 8 people. I don't trust what I'm hearing. I believe in vaccines, but no one who's reputable thinks it can be done so fast, so I'm wary. If the virus mutates treatments may be the only solution. Yes, let's pray for a vaccine, but you're not necessarily wrong.

@Pikake @bluebelle I don’t think you’re wrong about the timing of an effective vaccine. On Monday, a medical newsletter questioned the positive trial results of the much touted Moderna vaccine. A number of you have mentioned the prediction by @coyote that the first vaccine would be flawed and this report seems to be pointing to the first cracks to appear.

@coyote: Yes, I'm getting strong vibes that any rapidly rushed out vaccine isn't to be trusted. Specifically, press statements about new vaccine developments aren't something to get hyped up about. As @lynnventura pointed out, this Moderna vaccine everyone's chattering about has only been through one trial of 8 individuals.

PamP, BlueBelle, Rohenna and 11 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell

I made this prediction on 4-12 " - I am feeling that there is something wrong with this first  Covid-19 vaccine that they will be releasing soon..it is going to cause more harm than good. (@JourneyWithMe2) predicted  4/12/20 "

I felt then... and still feel strongly now ... the first vaccine won't be what we hope for it to be. You had asked me then if I got a name with it.. sadly.. I did not then .. and .. .I do not now.

Isabelle, BlueBelle, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

PamP, Share, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

Someone on this site made a prediction that the police in the UK could not uphold order, as they could not stop young people from partying hard. I couldn't find it, so I'm sorry about that.

I did have a link that relates to that which could be a hit, where police could not stop an illegal rave party down in the former RAF Charmy Down airfield near Bath due to the lack of manpower.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-somerset-53462514

PamP, Michele, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

There have been many predictions on this site about women rising and coming to the fore, so this is sort of a generic "hit", but this is from Heather Cox Richardson's column this evening:

"There was a new force on the Portland streets this weekend: moms. Dressed in yellow shirts, wearing helmets and masks, several hundred women are forming chains between the officers and the protesters. They call themselves the Wall of Moms, and are chanting: “I don’t see no riot here; take off your riot gear,” and “Feds stay clear, moms are here!” Officers tear gassed them last night, but they came back tonight in bigger numbers."

There are a lot more reports on Twitter under the hashtag #PortlandMoms .

I'm loving this. :-)

BlueBelle, Goldstone, Grace and 31 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I think I found a hit from a prediction in the 11/11/19 read the future night that I made for February 2020:

I see Clorox - hospitals having to be disinfected from a super bug.

At the time I thought it was a super bug, but it may have been Covid related.

PamP, Isabelle, BlueBelle and 21 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

• A breakthrough is announced regarding a covid vaccine. It is not yet ready for widespread use though. (Baba). For September 2020.

@tgraf66 @jeanne-mayell

Interestingly, I read an article yesterday that made me take note of Baba's September 2020 prediction above. This particular vaccine is being developed by Dr. Sarah Gilbert and her team at Oxford and is supposed to go into Phase III trials soon.

The article says, "Gilbert has voiced remarkable confidence in her chances, saying the Oxford vaccine has an 80% probability of being effective in stopping people who are exposed to the novel coronavirus from developing Covid-19. She has said she could know by September."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-07-15/oxford-s-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-coronavirus-front-runner

PamP, Michele, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

Are we certain the faulty vaccine is the one from Oxford? Russia is also producing something they say is successful. Could be that vaccine.

PamP, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The Pharma companies will routinely say they are on the verge of a successful vaccine. That is what they do for funding, for publicity, to boost their stock quotes.  It is commercial hype. It is a long road to get a drug ready for market. So yes, predictions that there is a vaccine in the news but it doesn't pan out will be true, likely through the end of 2020. 

PamP, teriz, LalaBella and 25 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I noticed the mothers in the pictures of the Wall of Moms protesters were holding sunflowers and wondered if it might be a hit for 2 predictions that I had for sunflowers as a symbol of a political movement. I did a double take when I saw the picture in this news story: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wall-moms-stand-between-portland-black-lives-matter-protesters-federal-n1234323

and the sunflowers are referenced in this article:

https://www.newsweek.com/who-are-portland-moms-against-police-brutality-1518985

The predictions were from the June 2019 predictions for March 2020:

Sunflower power! Sunflowers become the symbol for a political movement. (Baba)

and the June 2020 predictions for August 2020:

Sunflowers are in the news. Maybe the sign of a political movement?  (Baba)

PamP, Isabelle, LalaBella and 39 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@baba, re: Sunflowers.  How cool is that?  Looks like a hit to me, and a positive one!

PamP, Isabelle, teriz and 21 people reacted
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@baba  This also reminded me of another vision you have had of people holding hands blocking darkness emanating from the White House:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/25776/

PamP, teriz, BlueBelle and 21 people reacted
Page 59 / 92
Share: