Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here  

Page 58 / 61
  RSS

(@charmandernat)
07/10/2020 11:47 pm  

I found a hit on the webpage. It's under the August 2020 predictions

• New York City is ready for a new mayor! (Irene B.) Predicted June 6, 2019.
  • New York City pissed at De Blasio. (Irene B.)Predicted June 6, 2019.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/nyregion/de-blasio-blacks-protest.html

If the link does not work.....

Search the NY Times article:

‘We Want to See Action’: Why Black Supporters Are Deserting de Blasio

TeriZ, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/11/2020 12:37 am  

@charmandernat. I am grieving right there with you.  I loved her in Glee, and Monteith, and Sallings. And it does make me wonder that she had been involved with both of her costars before they too died tragically. 

Also thanks for the hits! 

ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)
Estimable Member
07/11/2020 7:57 am  

Yes it is heart breaking. No matter what you think or may not think about Glee, to be 4 and have your mother ripped away like this. Keep hoping it isn't true, but chances for her to be alive are next to none now, I guess;-(

@ Jeanne Mayell, ty! You found what I had in mind. People might nitpick about her being an actress, but first and foremost she was a singer.

ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Estimable Member
07/12/2020 5:34 pm  

Another hit today

Predictions for July 2020:

I see an explosion with fire close to water. (Deetoo) Made June 1, 2020.

Explosion on a beachfront, the sea life is being damaged. (Karen) Prediction made before 2020.

Article:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/us/ship-explosion-san-diego-naval-base/index.html

TeriZ, Lenor, BlueBelle and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/12/2020 5:48 pm  

@grace  and @@charmandernat

Thank you for helping with hits!

TeriZ, TriciaCT, Grace and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@charmandernat)
07/12/2020 11:18 pm  
  • An American icon dies alone. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10.9.1

Elvis's grandson died by a gunshot by himself. 

https://www.ky3.com/2020/07/13/grandson-of-elvis-presley-has-died-at-age-27-agent-says/

TeriZ, Lenor, Baba and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@charmandernat)
07/12/2020 11:25 pm  

I also have other predictions as well for the stores closing

• Multiple bankruptcies of large, well known companies take place. (Baba)Predicted 6.1.20.

https://www.businessinsider.com/clothing-brands-stores-youll-see-less-of-in-the-future-2020-7

https://www.forbes.com/sites/walterloeb/2020/07/06/9274-stores-are-closing-in-2020--its-the-pandemic-and-high-debt--more-will-close/#fd40aec729fd

TeriZ, Lenor, BlueBelle and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/12/2020 11:29 pm  

@charmandernat: thank you once again for finding these. So sad. 

TriciaCT and Grace liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Prominent Member
07/13/2020 11:02 am  

@carmen

I remember someone (can't recall where or who) saying a famous actor would die. I had no idea that John Travolta's wife - Kelly Preston, was fighting cancer. Sadly she lost her battle 🙁

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/kelly-preston-dead-actor-055523543.html

TeriZ, Lenor, BlueBelle and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Estimable Member
07/14/2020 6:47 pm  

I think I remember seeing a prediction for a vaccine during this time (or maybe earlier?).  I ran across this today.  Of course, the focus isn't on the possibility of having something that works; oh, no! the focus is on how much the stock price of this company went up based on this information 😒 Still, there's information about the vaccine:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/14/moderna-says-its-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-produced-robust-immune-response-in-all-patients.html

TriciaCT liked
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
07/14/2020 8:51 pm  

There is a vaccine in Russia that was completed and they are starting to make the vaccine. The problem is that there are less rules for making a vaccine in Russia, so who knows if it really works. The Russians are saying its the first vaccine to complete all it's trials will be manufactured. 

<a href=" removed link "> removed link

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/14/2020 8:58 pm  

@jsr78 thanks for posting and welcome. 

TriciaCT and jsr78 liked
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Estimable Member
07/18/2020 12:06 am  
Posted by: @charmandernat

An American icon dies alone. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10.9.1

Rep John Lewis has died. Heartbreaking loss to this country.

Jewels, Rohenna, seaturtle26 and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Estimable Member
07/18/2020 12:13 am  
Posted by: @jsr78

There is a vaccine in Russia that was completed and they are starting to make the vaccine. The problem is that there are less rules for making a vaccine in Russia, so who knows if it really works. The Russians are saying its the first vaccine to complete all it's trials will be manufactured. 

<a href=" removed link "> removed link

Thanks, I did see that the other day, and I thought of the prediction on here that said not to trust the first vaccine because it won't work.  

TriciaCT and jsr78 liked
ReplyQuote
(@goldstone)
Estimable Member
07/18/2020 7:34 am  

As a result of isolation, people learn to live differently and like different things than before. Things that were taken for granted (e.g., shopping malls and movie theaters) become obsolete or go bankrupt. (Baba)Predicted 3/31/20. (June 2020)

While this is predicted for June 2020 and certain things have yet to come, the writing is on the wall when it comes to shopping malls and shopping centres as seen in this article back in Australia.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-15/australian-shopping-centres-forced-to-adapt-after-coronavirus/12452986

Jewels, Rohenna, Share and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/18/2020 7:06 pm  

@goldstone. Thank you for finding this significant event for Australia.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/18/2020 7:28 pm  

@tgraf66. Regarding predictions about a vaccine, they point to 2021 for a working vaccine that is being given to people. As for a new vaccine in July that doesn't work, I could not find such a prediction in our Read the future events.  Probably it was made by someone just posting informally   in the forum. We will try to find it but here is what I found for now:

• A group of people with natural immunity to Covid-19 is discovered and studied to help develop a vaccine/medicine. (Baba )Predicted 3/31/20. 
  • Still no vaccine, so people want to social distance. Trump doesn’t know what to do so he wings it. (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted March 31 for July.
  • A breakthrough is announced regarding a covid vaccine. It is not yet ready for widespread use though. (Baba). For September 2020.
  • A vaccine is finally ready for mass usage for covid. (Baba) For 2021
  • A vaccine for Covid-19 is coming this year. A mass vaccination is underway. People are standing in long lines to be vaccinated. (Siobhan) for 2021.
  • A COVID 19 vaccine is near production. (Audree) Predicted 3.31.20. for November 2021.

ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Estimable Member
07/18/2020 7:36 pm  
Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Probably it was made by someone just posting in the forum. 

Yes, I think you're right.  I apologize if I inadvertently misled anyone.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/18/2020 8:11 pm  

@tgraf66 No apology needed. I love it when people vaguely remember predictions and then we find them. It's a fun game actually, like Where's Waldo? That's the only way we find them most of the time. There is probably a prediction in the forum somewhere although harder to find than Read the Future Night predictions which are all located together.  I vaguely remember something like that.  You can put "vaccine" in the search box and start going through them, though. 

Jewels, Unk p and tgraf66 liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/18/2020 8:19 pm  

@tgraf66. Here it is!  Just did a search and it popped here in Random Timeline Predictions from People 

Several people @lynn @bluebelle and @coyote weighed in saying they didn't trust initial reports of a Moderna vaccine back in May. 

@bluebelle: How long will the pandemic last?  Three years.  Will there be a treatment?  Yes, there will be new treatments, but they don’t work for everyone.  Some of these treatments have side effects that are hazardous to the elderly.  It’s not a panacea.  Will there be a vaccine?  Not for several years.  

From @lynnventura The first round of trials involved only 8 people. I don't trust what I'm hearing. I believe in vaccines, but no one who's reputable thinks it can be done so fast, so I'm wary. If the virus mutates treatments may be the only solution. Yes, let's pray for a vaccine, but you're not necessarily wrong.

@Pikake @bluebelle I don’t think you’re wrong about the timing of an effective vaccine. On Monday, a medical newsletter questioned the positive trial results of the much touted Moderna vaccine. A number of you have mentioned the prediction by @coyote that the first vaccine would be flawed and this report seems to be pointing to the first cracks to appear.

@coyote: Yes, I'm getting strong vibes that any rapidly rushed out vaccine isn't to be trusted. Specifically, press statements about new vaccine developments aren't something to get hyped up about. As @lynnventura pointed out, this Moderna vaccine everyone's chattering about has only been through one trial of 8 individuals.

BlueBelle, Rohenna, Jaidy and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 58 / 61
Share: