Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

1,838 Posts
136 Users
17795 Likes
154.7 K Views
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

Share, Pikake, Share and 1 people reacted
(@saokymo)
Prominent Member Registered

Potential hit regarding COVID:

What is going on with Covid?  I see sharp spikes on a hand and a flower fanning out.  (Lovendures; 6/1/20 predictions)

The Coronavirus Is More Sinister Than We Suspected

New imaging scans of cells infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus show some troubling behaviors by growing long virus-laden tendrils used to infect neighboring cells. The article includes several electron scan images showing the tendrils; some of them look quite similar to a hand or branching flower

MILILANI, TriciaCT, Baba and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Horrible scandal with immigrants being held in detention centers.July/August (Deetoo)

This may not be the "scandal," but maybe the alarm of a scandal being raised:  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/21/us/migrant-children-border-soap.html

There will be extreme heat worldwide and increased earthquake activity around the Pacific Rim. (Debbie M.)

Earthquake in Mexico, in Pacific Rim region:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mexico-quake/death-toll-from-mexican-quake-rises-to-10-as-residents-clear-rubble-idUSKBN23W0HI

The arctic is on fire:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-climate-change-arctic/siberian-heat-wave-is-a-warning-cry-from-the-arctic-climate-scientists-say-idUSKBN23V2W7

BlueBelle, Baba, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @saokymo

Potential hit regarding COVID:

What is going on with Covid?  I see sharp spikes on a hand and a flower fanning out.  (Lovendures; 6/1/20 predictions)

The Coronavirus Is More Sinister Than We Suspected

New imaging scans of cells infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus show some troubling behaviors by growing long virus-laden tendrils used to infect neighboring cells. The article includes several electron scan images showing the tendrils; some of them look quite similar to a hand or branching flower

@saokymo

Thank you.  Wow!  That  really seems to fit what I saw.  I am really glad you saw it.

Jeanne always says to write down what we see even if it doesn't make sense.  

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, Baba and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @lovendures
  • I see a spider, which for me usually refers to terrorism or something sinister and dark. (Lovendures) predicated June 1st 2020 for June 2020.  

Another hit I believe, unfortunately.

A 25-year-old man suspected of launching a fatal terror attack in Reading, England on Saturday has been identified by a security source as a Libyan national.  He killed 3 people and injured many others in a knife attack at in Reading's Forbury Gardens.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/21/uk/reading-terror-incident-intl-gbr/index.html

@jeanne-mayell

This post has the link for the spider terrorist prediction.

LalaBella, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

@alythari my all time favorite stone. I’m jealous 

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Share and 3 people reacted
(@alythari)
Estimable Member Registered

@tybin

Me too! So beautiful though!

@baba

Thank you for finding the prediction for me. :)

TriciaCT, tybin, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Here is a hit for June 1 predictions that had been earlier spotted by @hazyjane.

"Flashes of white lightning bolts from the Gods. (Pikake)"

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/thor-joins-the-protests-twitter-shocked-after-lightning-strikes-washington-monument-2655175.html

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Two more hits by Bright Opal from two and a half years ago.  She is amazing. 

1. Kim Jung Un looking forward. He rules over an unpopulated country. No one is there.  (Sophie)  Predicted January 18 2018
  2. North Korea, Kim Jo-jong she is definitely in charge of NK now and she is a very dangerous woman.  My past predictions on Kim Jung Un were a description in his lost of power to his sister over the past 6-8 months  Made June 18 2010

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered

Wasn’t there a prediction about “Russia in the news, up to no good again”? There’s news about them allegedly paying the Taliban to target and kill US and UK troops

MILILANI, TriciaCT, tybin and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

Two more hits by Bright Opal from two and a half years ago.  She is amazing. 

And what many of you reading here don't know or realize is just how amazing @bright-opal is on a personal --strong, strong woman level-- even when she feels she is at her most vulnerable and lowest energy level and not seeing herself as a "strong" woman.

She has gone through so much in her life and on a still continuing basis. But she always comes and joins us when she can. 

I have always found and believed that those  of us who've had the most challenging physical,  emotional, and psycho-spiritual challenges are most often the ones blessed with the greatest of gifts. 

We are blessed in so many, many ways though often it seems too much to bear and we think we give them all up to not feel "cursed" not blessed by all we know and feel so much of the time.

We love you Bright Opal. You are not only a wonder and a treasure in my heart but always, always, in my prayers! 

LalaBella, MILILANI, TriciaCT and 21 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @darren292

Wasn’t there a prediction about “Russia in the news, up to no good again”? There’s news about them allegedly paying the Taliban to target and kill US and UK troops

I see Trump wrapped in a Russian flag. He’s on a helicopter that is stalling. He is stuck. (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted June 1 for June 2020.Bad news for Trump who has aligned with Putin from the beginning-- Putin is paying Taliban a bounty to attack U.S. and U.K. soldiers.

BlueBelle, MILILANI, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Just took a quick scan of older 2020 predictions on the Main Predictions Page that have not yet been flagged as hits.  I found a remarkable hits from predictions we made in 2017, 2018, and 2019. If you look through them you can see the Pandemic, the Protests, and the Economic Crash in these many visions.  There are many more that I didn't get to.  I hope to get help from someone here in listing, with news links, all of the many predictions we've gotten right for 2020.  Chronicling our hits makes a contribution to the understanding of intuitive consciousness. 

I also believe that our hits provide a message from spirit to our world.

Pandemic

• The U.S., how’s it doing? Sick. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in October 2017.
  • How are we doing in Massachusetts? Hanging on. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in October 2017.
  • Moving through the stages of grief it can’t be happening. (Natalie) Predicted in July 2017.
  • 2020 feels like a return of depressed energy. Red alert warning signal, flashing and beeping, feels especially for first 3-4 months if the year. (Meghan) Predicted July 2017.
  • Federal government is at its lowest point. Like a banana republic or Russia. (Jeanne Mayell). Covid raging at highest level in pro-Trump states after Trump ignored, played down the virus, and admitted he deliberately slowed the testing. 
  • March 10th is an important date. (Bright Opal) Predicted 11.11.19. Shutdowns due to Covid-19 on this date. 
  • Elites, billionaires more secluded than ever. They don’t care about the economy. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted June 6, 2019. Elites leave populated areas and shelter in their country estates. 

Protests

• Riots in the U.S.A. (Lisa P.) Predicted in October 2017.
  • Many people finally seeing through the lies and government red tape. (Julie) Predicted in October 2017.
  • Union soldiers walking in front of the White House with a Confederate flag. (Bright Opal)
  • World is moving through a lot of conflicts that had been building for a long time. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in July 2017.
  • America map on fire. (NJ) Predicted in October 2017.
  • Perfect vision. People’s eyes are opened and a new era emerges. (Julie)
  • Eyes are open. (Frannie)
  • Looking forward to the future not trying to reclaim the past. People demanding better health care and education. (Meg)
  • Women rising, not taking no for an answer. Girls are rising and becoming much more aware of the crap women must put up with in society. They are determined to change things and make a difference. (Doris)
  • The population is standing up and taking back power. (Betty)
  • Exhausted, mad, fighting, cursing, tired. (Terry) Predicted in October 2017.
  • Panic in the streets. (Michele)  Predicted in July 2017.
  • Focus on guns. Women looking at them to arm selves? (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in July 2017.  Not just women but minorities seeking to arm selves. 

Economic Shake-up

• Economy indicators down. (Kathy G.)Predicted June 6, 2019.
  • The financial system is being torn up. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019.
  • Hardship across the U.S. People are learning to live with less. (Karen) Predicted in October 2017.
  • An apple eaten to the core. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in October 2017.
  • There’s a crisis rising in the land. The economy is going down. People are supported by their communities, by others, by their neighbors. The local and state governments are ignoring what goes on elsewhere and taking care of their citizens. They are taking care of children who are innocent and getting caught in the politics of the times. I see children behind bars looking sad and upset. (Doris) Predicted 4/19/18.
  • There is disruption in the monetary system. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019.
  • Economic problems for America. (Jana) Predicted June 6, 2019.
  • Collapse will bring needed change. Financial collapse. Collapse in coal and oil industries. (Arianne)
  • Economy might be stalling as people realized stuff  isn’t the key to happiness.  What will the White House do?  How will Wall Street react? (Miriam)
  • People are spending less. Conserving their money. Cautious. Prudent. (Bluebelle)
  • Many elderly Americans moving to cheaper countries where they can afford to live on less. (Jeanne). Not just elderly, but minorities are moving to safer countries for minorities.
  • Less money in 2020. (Jeanne Mayell)

A Year of Large-scale Energy Shifts

• Change is here. I see waves of energy, some good and some negative coming our way. In the distance I see light is coming. It’s in the distance but it is definitely coming. (Doris)
  • U.S. in full crisis mode. (KB)

Trump: 

• Trump? Where is he? He looks forlorn and tired. Beaten. (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted before 2018
  • Trump seems to be fading away but he’s still in the Oval Office. (Bright Opal)
  • A presidential race that is confusing. Internet is being attacked in some way-making it hard to know truth. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Lots of happy Democrats. I see Joe Biden at a picnic. Pink short sleeve shirt, plaid shorts, smiling. (Donna)
  • Northwestern U.S. national park is in the news; could be Yellowstone. (Audree). In the news: President wants to have big fireworks celebration at Mount Rushmore. Environmentalists oppose due to likelihood of causing wildfires. 
  • Putin is not happy with Trump. Things are not going as planned.  He's losing control of the situation (Bright Opal) Predicted 1/26/1
  • Putin is disgruntled. (Betty) Predicted 4/19/18.

@doris @brightopal @Natalie @michele @julie @bluebelle @karen @jana @frannie @kathyg @arianne @Betty @donna

LalaBella, MILILANI, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

@michele-b MIchele, Thank you so much for your kind words. You always manage to uplift me in such a way that I float for the rest of the day in happiness and positivity.  I feel like a billion $$

MILILANI, TriciaCT, Rohenna and 9 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@michele-b 

MIchele, Thank you so much for your kind words. You always manage to uplift me in such a way that I float for the rest of the day in happiness and positivity.  I feel like a billion $$

Oh dear dear Bright Opal

You touch my heart and speak to my soul. Your words brought tears to my eyes.

You read my heart and my souls purpose. Its why i am here and what God brought me here to do. 

To meet people just like you and do anything i can to love, lift, and support.

Bless you in all ways. It is a joy to just have you back with us sharing your gifts with all of us. ???

MILILANI, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

You just asked us for predictions that are hits from the past.  For "some reason ? just last week i "accidentally" found them ?  and made a thread and wrote up this list here.

So if you don't  already have them, here are quite a few from 7/26/2018 made for 2020.

U.S. People have given up on the Federal Government. It is too corrupt. (Luminata) 

Transition begins as we feel the fulcrum shift. The seesaw of change heads downhill as challenges begin. We see changes in our supermarkets as produce aisles are empty and our favorite fruits and vegetables becoming scarce. Prices begin to rise more and more noticeably. Storefronts are empty and vacant everywhere we look. Nothing to buy, nothing to buy it with. (Michele) 

Soup lines, food scarcity, people helping in their community. Feels a bit like the depression but we are making do and and learning resilience. (Alisa F) 

When I asked for a name associated with 2020, I got “Bill Gates" (Arianne)

Government officials are still chasing wealth and power over others, but the positive side is that the public now recognizes greed in its many forms. People band together to fight it and to protect one another. (Wayne)

Congress/Politics Congress people who have betrayed the people are now paying the price. They sense a turnaround. They don’t have words to explain themselves.  The people cry B.S.! (Jeanne) 

Change in political power, female energies rising higher and higher. (Michele) 

Trump looks bad, crying, alone. (Jeanne) 

Trump family in seclusion more and more. More disruptions, more accusations, more indictments, more separations and disagreements especially with the president. He is walking around in circles, endlessly pacing and talking to himself when he isn't paralyzed and numb almost comatose. Doesn't understand what is happening or why. (Michele) 

LalaBella, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@michele-b. Thank you, These are great. I have added them to the 2020 Hits page.  

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I spent the whole day going through old predictions and posting the hits on our 2020 Hits Page. The hits are remarkable.

There are 489 hits for 2020 so far. It's really mind boggling. 

So many predictions for Pandemic, Economic downturn, Protests, Trump troubles, Climate and Earth issues, world developments, and a few stunning predictions that no one could have possibly imagined.  Like Andrew Posey's prediction that the largest sapphire ever found would happen in June 2020. 

TriciaCT, Rohenna, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@michele-b,  there was no read the future night on July 26, 2018 but on the previous year. is that the one you meant? The postings on that night which I put up in this forum start with my own predictions about 2020 being a year of a big collapse. 

08/01/2017 3:14 pm  

Latest World Predictions (made July 26, 2017)

The visions show that something causes our country to change radically during 2019 and 2020. When we started meditating I actually saw an image of lightening striking, followed by a symbol of rebirth.  

Here are some highlights of my own predictions:

• Sometime in 2020, our world changes dramatically.  It's likely precipitated by a market crash that's been several years in the making.  There may also be a federal government that has abandoned its social, educational, and environmental programs. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The U.S. and western countries recover and rebuild. The U.S. population turns to state and local governments to care for its people. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The people essentially ignore a corrupt and ineffective federal government that stays in power through rigged elections. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • 2025 may see the election of a liberal female and the country begins to rebuild. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Eventually after 2024, Trump may end out being prosecuted for his crimes, along with his son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Paul Manafort, the originator of the treasonous White House, escapes prosecution by fleeing the country. Pence gains in stature as the president recedes, but the Congress, especially gains the most control.(Jeanne Mayell)
  • The  Plains States and the southwest drought worsens in the mid to late 20's. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Life does go on, in spite of the hardships, and eventually gets quieter and more back to basics. (Jeanne Mayell)

After that I posted people's predictions. 

Positive 

• I saw lightening at first, then it releases an orphic egg with wings. This represents a rebirth, a whole new universe that is released from destruction. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Angels working overtime. (Jeanne)
  • Message from spirit guides for those who are really worried: it’s all going to be okay. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Solidarity on the left is growing. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • More people speaking up than ever before. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Growing unity among the collective. (Bluebelle)
  • Unity among the collective. (Bluebelle)
  • Caring more about animals. (Colette)
  • A hero is born (must be McCain since this reading was the night before he voted against the slim health care bill.) (Michele)
  • A time to awaken. (Alex)

Positive (2020)

• Rise of the super hero. (Ann)
  • More compassion and understanding from those who are awake. Less dualistic, polarized thinking. (Lisa)
  • Significant improvements in technology. (Melissa)
  • Local governments taking over protecting their communities. (Meghan)
  • Health automated. Housing okay. (Ann)
  • A shift away from more traditional politics, which inspires many people. (John)
  • Less use of oil. (Andrew)
  • People are farming more. (Natalie)
  • Finding new water sources. (Natalie)
  • World events begin to calm, new growth, positive direction, in the world. Increased sentiment of positive future perspective. (Maryellen)
  • New England trying to come together build something new, California too. (Natalie)
  • Children becoming more psychic. (Bar)
  • Focus on non violence, inner city healing and community. (Kathleen)
  • Appreciation for India and other countries suffocating from climate change. (Jeanne)
  • People becoming accustomed to protesting and taking collective action. (Jeanne)
  • Contact has occurred. Benevolent beings that have been watching us step forward. (Melissa)

U.S. (2020)

• Tiredness in the masses. (Alex)
  • Heard the words, “Trump, Trumpet, Triumphant.” (Alex)
  • Wasteland, desert in some areas, other parts luxurious.  The gap has widened greatly. (Heather)
  • Migration begins. (Michele)
  • Panic in the streets. (Michele)
  • Building(s) crumble. No foundation, collapse of things. (Michele)
  • I see a couple standing on a stage outdoors, with black hair and in black outfits. They are so tall and thin that they seem stretched. The man’s clothes are a rough black weave. She had on a black suit. These two are not well-liked. There was tension and anxiety around them. Between 2019 and 2023 (Judy)
  • Congress still at a stalemate. (Maryellen)
  • Economy crashes. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Congress attempting to come together. (Toni)
  • Focus on guns.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Electric railways in the news. (Audree)
  • Moving through the stages of grief it can’t be happening. (Natalie)
  • Want to end the war we’re losing. (Natalie)

International (2020)

• Focus on mother and children and especially on Africa. (JeanneMayell)
  • World is moving through a lot of conflicts that had been building for a long time. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Brown grass, drought. (Michele)
  • Something happening in the Great Lakes. (Michele)
  • William crowned King of England. (Gerti)
  • Much needed in UK, which is a depressed country. (Gerti)

Earth/Climate (2020)

• Water issues in the news, water not clean or drinkable. (John)
  • Fire, fire, a cowboy hat is held over the fire. The West is burning. This means there are prolonged fires and the land is hot and in a permanent state of drought. Also feel this is happening in other parts of the world where there are cowboys. (Jeanne)
  • Red light flashing and beeping, like at a nuclear site. It’s a major warning. (Meghan)
  • Desalination becoming a big issue. (Ann)
  • Ashen color in the land, dark. (Alex)

Positive (2021)

• People healing themselves and each other – alternative medical practices. (Natalie)
  • More and more people turn to spirituality and the earth, less materialistic. (Heather)
  • Activism at an all time high. Concern about Africa and an appreciation for Africa. (Jeanne)

U.S. (2021)

• Oligarchs still in charge. (Jeanne)
  • New president. Republican, a newcomer and male. May be Hispanic. Trying to salvage the Republican Party. (Maryellen)
  • New year, new leader. All seems calm on surface, but roiling underneath. (Meghan)
  • Prices skyrocketing. Families are learning to save money, working together, making due with what they have. (Michele)
  • USA Today and other newspapers going out of business. (Gerti)
  • War is going badly, but it can’t be ended. (Natalie)
  • Discovery about migraines. (Michele)
  • Black hole. (Sue S.)
  • Medicine unavailable causing panic. (Bluebelle)
  • Middle of America red, on fire. (Toni)
  • Hair is out of fashion. I see a lot of bald heads and clean air. (Andrew)
  • Heard the words, “Unknown. Silence. Shhhh.” (Alex)

International (2021)

• China is the world leader now. (Audree)
  • South Korea/ North Korea may be united. (Ann)

Earth/Climate (2021)

• Feeling of being in a New Age. Beginning to return to forward progress and reversing damage to ecosystem and earth. I heard the words, “Stem the bleeding,” which appears to be, at least initially, filled with stop gap measures. (Maryellen)
  • Fukushima nuclear water in the ocean. (Ann)
  • Scientists beginning to see that trees are suffering in their roots. This means that trees are dying. (Jeanne)
  • Massive iceberg on the cover of NY Times Magazine. (Andrew)
  • Hydraulic houses that rise with the water. (Sue)
  • Heard words, “Unknown. Silence. Shhh.” And “Quickening, quakes.” (Alex)

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

More hits - this time these are two year old predictions that Bright Opal made about Obama and Trump.  

Trump:

2020 Election

TriciaCT, lenor, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
Page 54 / 92
Share: